The Strap-on

Story Info
Fear of rejection meets love of erection.
1.8k words
4.29
9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francine groaned into Kim's mouth as Kim's strong fingers slid into her, grinding her sopping pussy back into them, her hands going to the straps of her tiny dress and pulling them desperately from her shoulders, huge fake breasts bouncing free. Their kiss was torrid and passionate as the huge bulk of Kim overwhelmed Francine; hard muscles bunching as Kim's other arm hugged her tight, a heavy bicep the size of Francine's head pressing insistently into her back, hot and warm, threatening to explode into a bulging rock-hard flex.

"Momma's got a surprise for you," Kim purred into the moist, panting space between their lips, "once you try it no man will ever be enough again..."

Francine squeaked at Kim punctuated those words with jerks of her fingers, ending by sliding a third one up into Francine's gushing pussy, continuing the relentless sexual onslaught that had begun when Francine had first laid eyes on the outrageously sexy and built Asian woman.

With a last kiss, Kim withdrew her fingers and lewdly crammed them into her pouty lipped mouth, sucking the juices off them as she dropped Francine back to the floor of the apartment and closed the open front door before ghosting into the dark of the bedroom and into what sounded like an en-suite.

Francine heard the sound of water as she followed into the bedroom, sliding onto the duvet and spreading her legs, fingers darting to her pussy to try and continue where Kim had left off.

"Just got to warm it up first," Kim called out from the other side of the closed door, the only light in the bedroom seeping out from the crack beneath it.

Francine had been forced to push four fingers up inside herself in order to recreate Kim's questing fingers and her fingers were shorter, which didn't help, but what she missed most of all was the potent bulk of the other woman. It had been a revelation to think that a woman, any woman, could get her wet, or even aroused, but this huge, hard muscle queen seemed to have hot wired her clit without a word being spoken.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the door opened, briefly washing the bedroom in golden light before the glow was eclipsed by the form of Kim shrugging through the opening, her incredible brawn picked out in tongues of honeyed fire. Francine's legs clapped together as she but her lip and rode a quiet little orgasm, Kim's chuckle playing across her moment.

"Having fun?"

Francine only nodded shakily as she saw Kim move, a hand moving towards the wall.

"Feel like more fun?" Kim asked as a little plastic click suddenly filled the room with a mellow orange light.

Kim was a vision that nearly pushed Francine over into orgasm a second time, the huge bulk of the other woman now proudly on display, her tight fitting silver dress a thing of memory as her sheer naked mass seemed to fill the room. If that wasn't enough, Kim's sweet face was flushed prettily, biting her lip as she shoved her hips forward at Francine, pointing at her with a huge black phallus that gleamed wetly from where it was fastened about her waist.

Francine felt her mouth drop open as she let her eyes slide to the thing, glued to its immensity. Leg thick and as long as one of Kim's overdeveloped thighs, it stuck out like an iron bar, gleaming black and counterbalanced by two huge shiny black balls at its base. It was terrifying, but she immediately felt the sheets under her ass grow wet as her pussy voiced another opinion.

As she shook through another little climax, she wondered if this meant she had been turned lesbian by this big sexy muscle bitch, or had in fact been straight all along... something that she had never had to trouble herself with before as she toned her body in the gym or got new, bigger implants to work on the libidos of the handsome men around her.

"Ohhh," she crooned, "fuck me... oh God, FUCK ME WITH THAT!"

Kim smiled angelically as she strode across to Francine, the huge dong swinging from side to side as she moved, bobbing as she climbed onto the bed. There was a huge tub of lube on the bedside table and a strong hand scooped up a palm full, applying it to the intimidating length, Kim's moans rising to match Francine's as they both watched, rapt. Kim seemed to be really getting into it as she lubed her plastic companion down to the root, slick fingers finally tugging at the buckles of the strapon's belt to make sure it didn't chafe her.

With a casual hand, Kim seized both of Francine's ankles and lifted them, rolling Francine back onto her shoulders, her fake boobs sliding up to slap her in the face as Kim crawled around to press the head of that enormous dong into the folds of her pussy. It was so hot against her lips that Francine shuddered with excitement at the strange sensation, expecting something more like the slight residual warmth of one of her own dildos, not something that felt as primally alive as a cock.

She took in a breath as she felt Kim's hands seize her waist, but it disappeared in a wail as that huge member was shoved into her, a handspan of shaft and head pushed up into her sex, stretching her massively and bulging out her midriff. Francine looked up past the shadowed forms of her own legs, bracketed by those immensely powerful arms, a glimpse of one of Kim's glinting eyes visible through the gap between Francine's ankles.

More.

Her entire spine felt like it was on fire as Kim drove in hard, punching viciously into Francine's vulnerable cervix, co-opting the hidden, genuinely perverse side of Francine that craved roughness, domination and the power of a woman like Kim. Another thrust stretched Francine's middle out like she'd pushed a heavy fire extinguisher up into herself, her cervix sending blaring alarms of pain that felt like pleasure as the onslaught began to speed up.

"FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME...FUCKhrrrk-FUCKMEhnnggg...FUCK FUCK FUCK FU-hrrrrNNNGGGGOHHH GOOODDDD!"

Francine's desperate mantra stuttered, juddered and shattered into a howl as Kim grew more savage in her thrusting, punching the air out of Francine's lungs with the head of her cock as the strokes increased in force. The battered cervix had surrendered and the massive cock head was lodged deep inside Francine's womb as her whole body was powered forcibly up and down the bed, up and down Kim's brutal black shining cock by the huge woman.

"Say you love Momma's cock!" Kim hissed as she leant in, pressing Francine almost in half as those mighty hips sped up, jack-hammer fucking the final foot of cock in and out of that sopping, squelching pussy mercilessly.

"I LOVE MOMMA'S hrrrkkKKK!"

"AGAIN!"

"I love Momma- MOMMA'S COOOOCCCKKKK!"

Francine's hindbrain kicked her then as she shook through orgasm after orgasm, pushed from peak to climactic peak like a slave as the cock battered away.

Something inside her pussy was throbbing.

Her eyes snapped open as she clawed at the comforter in sexual overload, unable to make sense of the sensation until she felt a huge lump surging up the "dildo" to pound into her abused womb. A second lump and a third arrived soon after until there was only a machine gun pressure of increasingly hot, swirling mass inside her, held back by a membrane that creaked audibly even through the sound deadening barrier of her own flesh.

Francine shook and tried to cram her fist into her mouth as her body spasmed in sympathetic orgasm, the incredible arms shoving her up and down that cock now lifting her and letting her legs fall away as her belly grew enormously and thick jets of hot, musky cum began to squirt out at high pressure from the join between her and Kim. Francine's belly slowly eclipsed Kim's glorious body, her taut tummy flesh occluding her lover's midriff one pair of huge cobblestone abs at a time, rising slowly until all Francine could see was Kim's flushed, gasping face above the enormous shelf of her massive, rippling, shredded muscle tits.

After a couple of residual pumps from the bigger woman, the detonations inside Francine stopped and the pair simply stared at each other and surveyed the gigantic faux-pregnancy bloating out Francine's middle, her taut bimbo body made artificially full and ripe as her womb tried in vain to deal with the enormous volume of cum inside her trapped there by a creaking black balloon.

Kim slowly pulled out, the slickness of the cum meaning that she ended up leaving the shiny "dildo" casing lodged inside Francine; that throbbing naked cock, slick and gooey with jizz rose sharply and slapped Kim in the belly as the tip came free. Francine couldn't help but feel it was the most gloriously over the top cock she had ever seen and even knowing what it was now, she could feel her mouth watering again.

Now there was no huge fleshy stopper for the cum balloon inside her though the massive load of jizz inside her began rushing back out, the force of it stimulating her until she felt her hips rise off the soaked sheets in another spasm of orgasm, blasting Kim with a jet of second-hand hot spunk.

As the aftershocks wore off, Francine reached down and found a dangling end of the black sheath inside her, slowly tugging the soaked thing out of her. A huge clot of cum in the end of it stretched her abused pussy out again in an echo of her ravaging at Kim's hands, forcing her tired muscles into the slow, warm-feeling contractions of secondary orgasms.

Kim was looking sheepishly down at her as Francine languidly swung the bulbous-ended cock sleeve from side to side, both of their eyes fixed on the incriminating evidence. Francine fought down a smirk as she caught Kim's rising blush out of the corner of her eye, letting the silence drag on.

"Now," she said coolly, her legs falling into an inviting V shape, her gaping pussy and cum-soaked thighs glistening invitingly at the hugely muscled woman, "I think it's time to properly fuck Momma's cock..."

She licked her lips as Kim's arms bulged, muscles straining as the mammoth muscle mountain fought her cock down to the horizontal position and began to line herself up, the tip of the massive shaft warming the air between Francine's thighs.

As the head slowly mashed into Francine's loose pussy lips, she caught Kim's eye and tapped the useless prop strap-on harness that still girdled the bigger woman's waist...

"... next time, I'll be Momma and you'll be the one getting fucked!"