The Stretch Sorority Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my sweatpants down and off my body, piling them up at the end of my bed, my hand immediately went down and started to rub my soaking slit through my panties. I needed to cum so badly. For what seemed like hours we stayed there, Emily fingering herself, me rubbing my pussy, our mouths embracing. We finally took a breath, only a few minutes of the movie had passed, we chuckled at each other. This is what I needed I thought to myself.

"You know what I think we should do?" Emily asked while watching the movie for a second.

"Uhhhh make out again?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, ya, but something better..."

"Ummmm... I have no idea," my mind wasn't really working, I just wanted to continue what we were doing.

"I think we should go down to the basement and get some toys to make this a little more fun... what do you think?" Emily pulled me in and sucked on my ear, sending a shiver through my body.

I loved the idea. A few days ago I would have protested. I was trying to suppress my true self, my inner whore, but being here, meeting Emily, doing the tasks, everything had added up to release me again, and now I loved the idea. I needed a dildo in me as soon as possible.

"I think it's a great idea,'' I said back without hesitation.

I jumped up out of the bed. All I was wearing was my white tank top which came down just above my navel, and my panties. I put on a pair of slippers and started to walk towards the door, before turning back to look at Emily. Her mouth was slightly agape.

"Are you coming?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Uhhhhh, is that what you're wearing?" Emily asked a little shocked.

"Yep... why is there a problem?"

"Uhhh, no I guess not," Emily said while rolling out of my bed and bending over to grab her panties.

"I don't think you need those do you?" It was a question that was also a dare for Emily. I could feel my slutty monster breaking out from my body, and I was seeing if she had one too. I could see her mind working for a second before answering.

"No... I guess not... you slut!"

We both smiled as she pulled her t-shirt down that just covered her ass and walked over to me. I took her hand and we walked out of our room and down to the basement. We saw some other members as we made our way. They were all friendly, some smiled, some just nodded, but no one had an issue with what we were wearing. It felt good, but also a little disappointing, somehow it lacked a rush, danger.

As we walked into the room Emily was in front of me. I could see the bottom of her ass peek out from under her shirt with each step. I knew she didn't have anything underneath, but I knew no one else did. I could only imagine how wet her pussy was being out in the open like that.

My pussy was soaking wet and when I looked down there was an obvious wet patch on my pink panties. It was embarrassing, I knew others could see it, but it turned me on, I could feel my heart beating faster and I loved it.

We got to the toys in the back of the room. We looked at all of the options, back and forth, trying to decide what to get. Emily wrapped her hand around a black dildo, similar to the ones from the other night. I grabbed a smaller pink one. As I picked it up and moved through the room my eyes caught a glance at the forbidden door. It was the one secret Emily and I didn't know about this house, and we had no idea when we would get to go through it, or if we ever would. It gnawed at me more than I thought it would. I just hoped I'd get an opportunity at some point. I felt Emily grab my hand and pull me towards the stairs, it was obvious she was anxious to get back to the bed, her pussy couldn't wait any longer, and neither could mine if I was being honest.

We made it back to my room and jumped on my bed, I grabbed Emily and laid on top of her, pushing my tongue into her mouth while my left hand grabbed her left breast through her shirt, I tweaked her nipple, pinching it, I could feel her squirm beneath me. My hand continued down her body and touched her soaking pussy.

"You are not who I thought you were..." she whispered into my ear as I continued to rub her clit.

Her hands came up and pushed me off of her and I rolled on to my back beside her, confused.

"Just one second," she said as she rolled over and stopped the movie that was still playing. She quickly typed a few things into my computer and I heard some music turn on. I propped myself up to look at the screen and what I found was some BBC porn playing. A small white girl was surrounded by huge black men, their cocks hard and pointing towards her. My pussy was getting wetter by the second watching the porn star devour the huge cocks.

"I love watching porn," I heard from beside me as Emily rolled on top of me and started to kiss me. I was in heaven. I was so turned on, so horny, there was no stopping it. I pulled her closer.

For the rest of the night we played with each other, cumming and fucking ourselves until we passed out together in a sweaty mess.

-----------------------

For the next two weeks I developed a routine. During the day I was a completely respectable student. I dressed conservatively. I went to all of my classes. I made a few friends. I talked to my family online. I did my school work. I went to the library. I even went to a few sports events to cheer on the school. I did everything I was supposed to do to be a respected member of the school.

However, in the evening, after dinner, after school work, after any social events, I was a slut. To be more exact Emily and I were sluts, together. Every night we would be in one of our rooms, porn on, fucking each other. Each night we would go down to the basement and choose a different toy to play with. At first we went with the smaller options, but as the days passed we continued to choose larger and larger toys, sometimes even two so we could either both be getting fucked, or we could get fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time. We were pushing ourselves each night, trying to stretch our holes open, to cum harder and harder.

It was a little strange how each night we both wanted to push out holes a little more. There was something about feeling that stretch and being egged on by someone that made it so enjoyable. I loved it, I loved knowing I was being so slutty that I could take such large toys. The biggest one they had was 10 inches long and about 2 inches wide. It felt amazing when Emily rammed it into my holes, forcing me to open up more and more. The last few nights it was all we used. The smaller toys didn't do anything for us anymore, we needed this toy to get off.

I opened my e-mail the morning after one of these fuck sessions and saw an e-mail from Kat. It was a little odd because we saw each other everyday, but it was there, so I opened it.

"Julie,

We have all noticed that you and Emily seem to be taking the task of pushing and stretching yourself seriously. We support you in this journey.

Because you have been working so hard, we feel that both of you are ready to demonstrate what you have accomplished for the Stretch Sorority. We are very interested in seeing your progress.

After your demonstration a decision will be made on if you qualify for full access. Yes this means access to the room in the basement.

If you do not want to move forward with this, that is OK, please let me know, however if you do want to move forward please be ready at 8pm tomorrow evening. Come down to the same room as your initiation, and we will begin.

Congratulations on getting this far.

Kat"

The first thing I did after reading the e-mail was walk through the washroom into Emily's room to see if she got the same e-mail. I was so excited. Unfortunately she was still asleep, well at least until I woke her up.

"EMILY!" I yelled as I walked in.

She quickly turned in her bed, shocked, "what the fuck!"

"Sorry! But did you get an e-mail from Kat?"

"Huh?"

I picked up her phone and threw it at here, "just check your e-mail!"

"OK, OK... fuck..." she said still not awake.

I watched as she opened her phone and checked her e-mail app, scrolling down until she found something and clicked it. I watched her eyes as she read the words on her screen, a small smile, followed by a large grin grew on her face.

"Holy fuck! I can't believe it," she perked up.

"I know!" I smiled back, the excitement still flowing through me.

"We have to put on an amazing show Julie, seriously, we need to impress them, I NEED to know what is behind that door!"

"I know... so tonight I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard... and I expect the same, OK?"

Emily smiled at me and I knew she understood. I walked over to her and kissed her on the lips. We weren't dating, or at least I didn't think we were, but we acted it like it. It was just the way we were. As I turned to leave her room and get started on my completely respectable day I felt her hand come down and slap me on my ass. My pussy immediately twitched.

That night Emily and I fucked each other harder than we ever had. We picked the two largest toys from the wall. We started by fucking our pussies rough and deep, making us cum several times each, sweat beading all over out bodies. Next we shoved them in our asses. Deeper and deeper until we could feel the shit getting pushed up. It felt so nasty, so slutty, my pussy dripped more and more. And finally we made sure to push ourselves to take both toys at once. Emily held them under me while I kneeled over them and pushed down on them. I took more and more until I felt Emily push down on my shoulders forcing me to take them completely. I of course did the same to her. We were sure we were ready.

----------------------

The next day I couldn't focus, I couldn't think about school work, or being social, all I could think about was 8pm that night. I could picture Emily and me fucking each other in front of everyone, being complete sluts, pushing ourselves to be dirtier and dirtier. I was so ready to prove myself, and I knew Emily was too.

Emily walked into my room around 7:30pm, she was dressed in a pair of jean shorts and a black tube top. She looked extremely slutty and I loved it. I was still trying to figure out what to wear, even though I knew we wouldn't have the clothes on for too long. The whole idea of what we were going to be doing was crazy. Putting on a show for everyone in the house, being naked, fucking ourselves. If you had met me a few weeks ago you would never imagine me in this situation. My secret was out, and now there was no turning back.

Eventually I decided to wear a pair of grey thigh high socks, and a short pink dress. No panties, no bra, there wasn't really a point. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Emily came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"You look amazing," she said and gently kissed me on the cheek.

I turned towards here and gave her a kiss, "ready to go?". It was 7:58pm and we only had a couple of minutes, it was now or never.

We joined hands and left my room, our heels clicking on the floor as we walked. Neither of us wore heels often so it was a cautious walk. Down the stairs we moved, one step at a time, I swear I could feel Emily's heart pounding through her hand. We were both so excited, but also anxious, we didn't know what we were walking into.

As we entered the room we were greeted by all of the other girls standing around and chatting. This was much less formal than our first time here, this seemed to be more fun, more relaxed, more about friends supporting friends, and to be honest it put me at ease a little.

"Emily! Julie! You're here!" Kat said walking towards us. She wrapped her arms around us both at the same time, pulling us close, "we are all so excited for you to show us how far you have come, isn't that right girls?" she spoke up, turning her head back towards the rest of the room. We heard aloud "YES!" from everyone at once. I smiled, this was going to be fun.

Kat continued to speak while she turned and walked back to the group, "well everyone, Julie and Emily are here and they are going to show us what they have been working on. I don't think I'm alone when I say I am very excited!" There was a little chuckle from around the room. "We have set out everything we think you will need, and don't mind us, we are just going to be observing... so anytime you're ready... go ahead."

I looked around the room and all of the members were seated in a circle. The middle of the room was open with blankets laid out on the floor. To the one side was all of the toys we had been using lined up, lube and towels.

Emily and I turned towards each other. Our eyes met and a look of nervousness and lust was passed between us. I moved towards her, put my hands behind her head and pulled in for a rough kiss. Our tongues met and lashed at each others. I could feel spit dripping from our lips within seconds. Emily's hands moved down my and under my dress, lifting the back of it up over my ass. Her hands stayed there for a moment, before she spread my ass open so everyone could see my asshole.

I grabbed her tube top from behind and yanked it down freeing her tits. My mouth moved down and took her right nipple into my mouth. I heard her moan from above. She moved her hands further up my back pulling my dress with her. I released her nipple from her mouth and raised my hands so the dress could slip off of me. I felt the cool air hit my body and I was now naked except for my thigh highs in front of everyone in the room. It felt amazing.

From this point on Emily and I really started to get into fucking each other. I pushed her to the ground and roughly pulled off her shorts revealing her bald soaking pussy. Quickly I stuck two fingers into her waiting hole and finger fucked her as hard as I could.

"Oh fuck yes!" she screamed as I brought my mouth down and started to suck on her clit. I added a third finger and continued to ravage her hole.

As I worked her cunt her hand reached out and grabbed a dildo, she forced me to turn around into a 69 position and easily slid the medium sized toy into my pussy. With one quick motion she pushed it in balls deep.

"Emily... fuck me... please... fuck me hard!" I growled back at her as we continued to fuck each other.

I could hear the toy slipping in and out of my hole, the wetness around it made the sound unmistakable. My ass started to move up and down on the dildo in Emily's hand as I was determined to fuck it as hard and deep as possible. Within moments I came all over the dildo and her hand. It only made me want to fuck more.

Quickly I flipped Emily over on to her stomach and grabbed a smaller toy from the pile. I squirted lube on it and lined it up with her ass. Gently at first I pressed the toy against her asshole, waiting for it to open slightly. Once the head was in I pushed harder, making her take it deep right from the beginning. I knew from our other nights there would be no issue for Emily to take it. In and out I moved it. Watching her squirm underneath and begging me to fuck her harder.

I could hear the other girls in the room talking even though I couldn't make out what they were saying. My eyes glanced up from Emily to look around. Kat had pulled up her skirt and was playing with her pussy over her panties. Janice beside her had undone her shorts and her hand was inside. Beth had her top pulled up and was tweaking her nipples. Almost every girl that was there was not only watching us, but also playing with themselves. It was so hot, and turned me on even more.

I slapped Emily's ass hard as I roughly pulled the toy out of her ass. "Come here slut!" I said as I grabbed her arm and flipped her over. "Put your legs behind your head and hold them there. I'm going to shove two dildos in you. Do you want that? Do you want to be dp'd slut?" my lust was taking over and there was no way to stop it.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me with two dildos... fucking do it... and make it rough!" Emily yelled out as she got into position. I grabbed the largest two dildos that were there and showed them to Emily.

"Which one do you want in your ass slut?"

"I want the biggest one in my slut ass, OK? Just fucking shove it in there, and put the other one in my pussy, and fuck me hard, OK? FUCK ME HARD!" Emily growled with lust. I pushed the large 8" dildo into her mouth and made her suck it. I pushed it hard against the back of her throat hearing her gag and struggle with each thrust.

"Yes! Take it whore!" I mumbled as I was losing control. I pulled it from her lips and brought it to her asshole. I pushed it in with almost no hesitation. Emily grunted with each inch that entered, but I could tell she loved it. Half the toy was in her when I brought the smaller 6" dildo to her pussy and shoved it in roughly. Her hole had no problem taking it balls deep in one motion. I pushed the toy in her ass down again, watching her take another couple of inches at a time before it too was all the way in. Our spectators had moved closer now, getting a closer look at what was happening, I could see they were impressed.

"You ready slut?"

"Oh god, fuck... just fuck me... pleasseeeeee!" Emily whined waiting for me to do something.

At first I moved the black cocks slowly, up and down. My right hand controlling the one in her ass, my left the one in her pussy. I would move one up and the other down leaving her holes plenty of room to copy at the beginning. I picked up the pace as I continued to move, up and down, up and down. As I felt her holes loosen I changed my tactic, switching to inserting both toys into both holes at the same time. Up and down, up and down. An inch in each, to completely full every second. I started to ram the toys into her harder and harder. Each time the slap of the dildo's against her skin would echo around the room.

"Oh fuck yes... slam my fucking holes! Fuck me as hard as you can you fucking whore! Do it!" Emily yelled out as I fucked her harder and harder. Each thrust I made brought her closer to a massive orgasm. It was obvious to me and everyone else watching. Within a few seconds she erupted. Her body convulsed and she fell to the slide, her ass wide open, her pussy gaping, she laid on the floor quivering for minutes while she recovered. I sat beside her, bringing the toys to my mouth and licking them clean. It felt so dirty, so nasty, and so amazing.

When she finally came too she was able to push herself up, covered in her sweat and cum, she looked into my eyes and simply said, "your turn." I smiled and dropped the toys and spread my legs.

Emily's hand shot out and grabbed the smaller dildo I had. She brought it up to her mouth and spit on it, making it as wet as possible.

"Lift up your ass you cunt," she said as she brought the toy near my ass. I lifted using my hands and feet and felt her position the dildo in a way that lined up with my asshole.

"Now sit down on it!" she continued. I did as she said and started to lower myself on to it, but apparently not fast enough for Emily as she put her hands on my covered thighs and pushed down, forcing me onto the toy all the way.

"FUCKKKKKKK!" I screamed as I felt my ass stretch to take it deep. At first it hurt but it quickly switched to an amazing feeling, I started to bounce up and down on it without even thinking, it was an instinct of a slut.

Emily's fingers started to play with my cunt. I felt her rub my clit for a second before pushing two fingers into my sopping twat. It felt like nothing. My body was opening me up for abuse, and two fingers wasn't enough, not even close.

"MORE," I said.

A third finger slipped in without an issue, and then a fourth. Her hand started to move in and out, in and out, harder and faster. I reached out and grabbed her wrist, forcing the fingers into me even deeper, making sure she knew I wanted to be finger fucked rough and hard. I felt her start to slip her thumb in beside her fingers. My hole was so open, so ready for anything. My mind didn't protest at all, and neither did my words.