The Stretch Sorority Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, and so did everyone else as Emily continued to push her five fingers into my pussy. A little bit more inserted on each thrust. I had never been fisted before, but I had always wanted to do it, and now I knew it was going to happen, there was no stopping it. I reached out again and pulled her hand into me further. Our eyes met, mine only said "yes", and I felt Emily push harder and harder.

Pain was starting to join the feelings I was experiencing, but I loved it, it made it better somehow. Eventually she slipped in. I couldn't form any words, I could only ride the pleasure that was flowing through my body. Emily slowly moved her hand in and out, my cunt lips gently opening and closing as her hand moved. My eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing, but I knew this was just the beginning. I was in heaven.

As I started to get used to the feeling of Emily's fist in my pussy my body started to move up and down on the rubber cock in my ass again, and as I did this her hand started to move more as well. I started to moan from the pleasure of my holes being stretched out. Every nerve ending in my pussy and ass were on fire. Emily started to pull her hand all the way out of my cunt and slide it back in, each thrust got rougher, her hand changed shape to a fist and continued it's in and out motion, forcing my hole to take it each time.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck my cunt you slut... fist fuck my whore hole while I ride this black dick... come on fuck me fucking faster!" I screamed out. My eyes were closed. I couldn't handle the feelings much longer. I tried to ram the black cock into my ass harder on each thrust, deep down I wished it was larger, and thicker and would rip my ass open. I was so close to cumming I couldn't stop myself.

My hands that were supporting me slipped out from their position as I came hard. The black dick bent and popped out as I fell to my side. Emily's hand followed suit and was pushed from my cunt as I orgasmed. My body retreated into a fetal position, shaking, cumming over and over, my eyes still closed.

Eventually I was able to open my eyes, my body still scrunched up, still slowly shaking, coming down from the greatest orgasm I had ever had. I pushed myself up and looked around. Emily was beside me, slowly rubbing her slit, her eyes looked glossed over, completely overcome with lust. The other girls around the room were in different states of undress, some completely nude, others with just their pussy's out in the open, but everyone was playing with themselves. It was the sexiest and sluttiest scene I had ever seen. My hand moved down and I started to play with my own pussy again, I felt so turned on still.

Kat got up from her seat, completely naked and spoke, "Emily... Julie... you both were amazing, I think we can all agree on that," she said as she looked around the room. Everyone clapped and cheered before returning their hands to their pussy's. "There is just one more thing we need to do to truly see if you are ready to push yourselves."

Two chairs were brought out for Emily and I to sit on. Once seated Kat was handed two glasses from another girl and she brought them to Emily and me. We both reached out and took the glasses, glancing at each other, not sure what was about to happen, or what we were about to drink. If I wasn't so turned on I probably would have been more worried.

Kat spoke again, "In those glasses is a drink that will relax you, and make you tell your deepest darkest truths. Here we will find out what you really desire so we can help you become what you want to be. Are you ready to look within yourself and release your darkest desires?"

I turned to look at Emily and she shrugged. That was the only answer I needed. We both responded with "Yes" in unison.

"I am glad to hear it. Please drink, and then we will begin," Kat said with a smile on her face.

My eyes watched as Emily brought her glass to her lips and drank the contents. I followed immediately after, gulping the liquid down. It tasted sweet. Different then I thought. I felt normal, the same, after drinking it, and at first I didn't think it had worked, but within a few seconds I felt light headed, like I couldn't concentrate properly. My muscles relaxed and I suddenly felt extremely good, like there were no worries left in the world. Emily seemed to have the same reaction as a large smile came across her face while her arms fell to her side.

My groggy vision saw Kat walk in front of us, and then turn her head to Emily.

"Emily, how do you feel?" Kat asked.

Emily's head raised a little, struggling to stay up, "I feeeellll amaaazzzzinnnggg," she said with a slight slur.

"That's great Emily, I'm happy you are feeling so good. Since you are feeling so great, why don't you tell us your deepest desire, the thing you would do, the person you would be, if there weren't things stopping you," Kat asked, this time moving closer to Emily.

Emily chuckled a little after the question was asked, I wasn't sure if that was a normal reaction or not. Eventually she started speaking, "you want to know my desire? You really want to know?" she chuckled again, clearly not in her right mind, "my desire is to be the biggest fucking slut there is... I loooooovvveeeee sex... I love having my holes filled and stretched... I love being a whore and cumming all day... that's what I want... not school... not a degree... not a job... just sex... just cumming... all the fucking time... all I want to do is fuck... that is my desire..." she chuckled again.

Did she really mean what she said? I thought about it for a second and realized she probably did, seem seemed to love sex, if only her desire could be achieved.

I saw Kat walk in front of me, and start talking almost immediately, "And Julie, how are you feeling?"

I don't know what came over me but I smiled, I couldn't control it, and I answered with the truth, "I feel greatttttttt" I said.

Kat smiled and started speaking again, "Julie, I'm so glad you are feeling that good, but now are you ready to tell us your deepest darkest secret? The thing that you wish you could do, the person you wish you could be, but feel like you can't? We want to hear your darkest desire."

I nodded my head and paused for a second. It was as if the logical part of my brain was starting to fight back, trying to stop myself from speaking the truth, from letting all of these people know what I really wanted, who I really wanted to be, but I soon found out I couldn't fight it, and the truth started to pour out.

"My darkest desire? My deepest secret?... I've never said it beforeeeee...," it was hard to keep my words from slurring as I spoke, but I kept going, "there is one thing I want to be more than anything... I want to be a four hole whore... I want all of my holes to be usedddddddd... noooo... destroyed... I want all of my holes to be destroyed... I need to be a four hole whore..."

Kat broke my speech to ask another question, "Julie... can you tell us more? Talk about each hole and what you want to do to it... and anything else you want to say."

I nodded my head and continued my slurred confession, "all four holes need to be ruined... my throat... shove it full and stretch it open... fuck my throat deep and hard until I can't breath... make me take everything deeper than anyone before...," I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth, these thoughts were so dark, but also so true, I couldn't stop them, "I want my pussy to be stretched wider and deeper then anyone thinks possible... I want to be ripped opened and forced to take more like a nasty dirty whore... my cunt should hang open and constantly need to be filled... I want my ass to be able to take anything and everything... pull it open and let my prolapse hang out... I want it to be stretched and destroyed beyond belief... and my fourth hole... my peehole... pleeeeeaaassseeeeee... ruin it too... make me take everything my other holes can take... use it just like my twat... please destroy my slutty peehole..."

Kat spoke again, this time obviously a little flustered, "uhhh, wow... Julie... that was very honest and truthful, we thank you for that, is there anything else?"

My mind turned for a second, trying to keep thoughts straight, trying to work through everything that had happened and was happening, finally I added, "yes... I... ummm... want everyone to know I'm a stretched out whore... I want everyone to know that I'm a nasty fuck slut who wants to be ripped open... I want everyone to know that I am a four hole whore," and then I stopped, it seemed I had run out of outrageous things to say. My normal self would have been horrified, but right now I didn't know the difference, I just sat there, drugged and happy.

-------------------------------------------

I woke up in my bed. I was wearing panties, shorts and a t-shirt. My covers were pulled up to my chest and my body felt clean. Did I dream everything from the night before? My mind still felt a little cloudy but other than that everything was as if last night never happened. I got up from my bed and as I was about to walk over to Emily's room when I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it to see Kat standing there with Emily just behind her.

"How are you feeling today?" Kat asked with a smile.

"Ummmm I'm good... I'm a little groggy..." I answered.

"That's to be expected. I'd like to show you something, can you join me?" she asked, reaching out her hand to take mine.

Emily and I followed Kat down the stairs, and then down to the basement, we walked past all of the shelves and towards the forbidden back door. Kat turned around and looked at us.

"Julie, Emily, after last night you both deserve access to this room, congratulations."

Kat put a key into the door and turned the handle, pushing it forward and letting us walk inside. I looked around the room and couldn't believe what was there, all I could say was, "holy shit!"