The Strife of Elf Perverts

Story Info
Elven civil war humiliation and orcish salvation.
11.1k words
4.29
8.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

Lady Izeria had fought many wars in her life but she had never been pushed so hard in battle as she was now. Wounded members of her House Guard were almost being piled up around her while she tried to keep them protected from enemy projectiles with a shimmering barrier. But no matter how many bullets or tank shells she stopped, a few of them got through now and then.

"We can't hold," a sergeant of Izeria's House Guard shouted to her yet again. They were pinned down in the middle of a large stone bridge they had been supposed to secure. But the enemy had rolled large metal tanks on it to assault them. And even if both of them had been disabled by ranged magic, they still served as better cover than the sandbags and depleted barriers Izeria's troops used. Not to mention the enemy was able to shoot them from the riverbank.

The city Izeria had lived to serve was burning in front of her and the fact the people fighting each other were the House Guards of the varied nobles did not make it any easier for her. Especially since it was her guards in black and red uniforms around her that were giving up their lives to hold the main bridge into the city against those burning it.

Suddenly the firing aimed at Izeria's position stopped. Even if it offered the soldiers a moment to pause, it did not stop them from hearing the multitude of gunfights happening around the city. Like every noble had decided they had to hold their most vital objectives or take over others before the sunrise.

"We should retreat to the fort, and knock the door down if we have to," the sergeant whispered to Izeria. The human soldier was breathing into her elegant elven neck while crouching but she was in no position to reprimand him. Most of her focus had to stay on the barrier around them in case the enemy was using the oldest ruse in the book of stopping fire to let them think they can rest.

"And fight on two sides?" Izeria almost flared. Her purple eyes locked on the fort in the distance. Nobody was firing them from that direction but it was because a group of orc mercenaries controlled it. They had been hired by the Council to guard it as a neutral party during the rising unrest.

"At this rate, we not going to be fighting even on one side," the sergeant grunted. He was leaning into his rifle while his eyes rested on the chest of Izeria's uniform. A few of the golden buttons had already been torn from it and her breasts did not look as padded in as usual. Even her tightly tied silver hair had disheveled when a stray shot had broken her helmet.

"Is that bitch Izeria in there?" Lady Mirella's voice shouted from a distance. She was someone Izeria knew very well. Mirella was one of the top duelists in the republic and one of Izeria's rivals in the Council.

Izeria glanced around the barricades and counted around twenty men who were able to hold up their weapons. It was far outstripped by the numbers that were laying on the ground. Mostly unmoving.

"I could recognize that glimmer anywhere, just wait for me," Mirella exclaimed. Izeria swallowed hard while she settled on the last desperate plan that did not involve jumping into the river below.

"Brace," the sergeant commanded but Izeria slapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Fighting retreat," Izeria whispered. He immediately got the plan due to limited directions and began waving the instructions to others behind the sandbags.

Izeria fell to her knees and began crawling behind the sandbags towards the fort in the distance. While doing so, she kept her barrier glimmering above the area even as its protection ability was heavily weakened by her decreased focus. But it was soon enough clear that the enemy was not fooled by it or they did not care.

"Huraa," a loud united shout came from the enemy line as they charged towards Izeria's men. Loud fire of rifles erupted but the sounds of barriers blocking their shots in the distance were almost louder than the shots. Izeria did not even need to look back to know the enemy was charging into melee range without even firing themselves.

There was almost nothing Izeria did not want to curse at that moment, only her own noble house was barely spared even as she had been acting under the orders of her House Patriarch tonight. But there was nothing to be done about that now, so Izeria focused her barrier around her and jolted as fast as she was able to run towards the fortress gate.

Several of Izeria's soldiers followed her example almost immediately. And lucky for them, the enemy did not start shooting at them even after they secured the barricades they had abandoned. In fact, the attackers immediately began taking care of the wounded while only pointing their rifles into the backs of their retreating enemy.

Izeria was the first to arrive at the large metal gate and she almost slammed her body into it before she leaned to take a rest. Around ten soldiers almost mimicked her. Their count had decreased as some had not been able to run and a couple had left their weapons behind and jumped into the river.

"Maybe we should just give up," the sergeant grunted next to Izeria. His eyes were locked on the distant sparkles of healing magic and how none of the wounded were being executed.

"Just hold on for a moment, I will try something," Izeria voiced and her eyes locked on Mirella. She was waving her saber in the air with a wicked grin that twisted her eerily beautiful face. It alone caused Izeria's spine to tingle with fear.

"All the time in the world," the sergeant muttered. None of the soldiers were raising their rifles but most at least held them like they could if needed. Though Izeria's focus was on finding the small guard door of the gate. When she found it, she gave it a quick knock, soon after a small hatch opened.

"What?" an orc grunted from the other side.

"Councilmember coming to inspect," Izeria voiced while she almost pressed her small silver badge into the barely opened hole.

"Only badge wielders can come in, the rest step away," the orc instructed and the soldiers moved towards the other end of the bridge. Some of them began whispering to each other.

When the door opened, Izeria immediately slipped in and it slammed shut behind her. For a moment she thought she was trapped in a small dark chamber but when she reached forwards, she felt hard warm flesh. It triggered her to lean back against the door.

"Why did you stop?" the orc grunted before he stepped back to give light into the small corridor. His yellow eyes clearly did not need it as much as the elf did.

"Take me to your captain," Izeria commanded. She suddenly held her right hand like it had touched something so disgusting it needed to be held up from the wrist. A raw musky smell filled her nose to the point it almost burned and what little she saw of the orc's green face above her was almost like a monster's.

"Follow," the orc grunted and he turned around. Izeria followed him while her eyes inspected the area. Orcs were grunting and muttering in various defensive side caverns of the slightly tilted corridor. Some of them even grabbed their rustic ax-shotguns to seem more ready to fight when she passed them. But only one thing was common with all of them, they all stared at her. And even as Izeria was used to her tight black officer pants, she was not able to compositely shake off the feeling of being looked at with a bit too much impropriety.

Izeria rubbed her forehead a bit before she began making sure she had no bleeding wounds. And to her luck, she did not even notice a scratch on her. Only her uniform had some tears and lost buttons. Izeria was more than able to remember that those had come when she had been crawling with her soldiers to flank an enemy position earlier that night.

"I thought captain said we not getting prisoners," an orc boomed from the almost complete darkness while he pointed at Izeria.

"Shut up or you dead," another orc grunted from the shadows.

"Warrior without a weapon?" the orc irked and Izeria snapped her fingers and the beer mug in his hands shattered due to being crushed by a quickly formed barrier. It triggered several other orcs to laugh around him.

"So this is what you meant when you said captain playing with death," the orc that had lost his beer grunted and joined in with the laughter. Izeria did not even bother rolling her eyes while she followed her guide to the better lit courtyard of the fortress. Her attention immediately shifted to the big armored manticores that dotted the area. Their claws alone were enough to tear or even lift most tanks. An asset that made this orc band especially valuable as a mercenary unit even in the age of modern magic-tech.

"You coming?" the escorting orc grunted when Izeria had stopped to stare at a manticore that was playing with a piece of metal like it was a toy ball. It cause her to shake her head but it only made her feel a bit dizzy. A reminder from the shot that had broken her helmet and sent her to the ground with a magical feedback loop.

"You can't blame me for giving them a look," Izeria voiced. She had always admired martial strength and the orcs should at least be able to understand that much.

"I can't, look as much as you want," an orc grunted from next to the beast Izeria had been staring. His crotch was barely covered by a fur loincloth and the bulge was definitely not from armor. Her eyes almost froze while the image of his highly muscular green body burned into her memory. His flesh was shaped like an exotic ceremonial armor that she had seen in a museum before.

"If that's why you here, you should have just kept touching," the escort grunted and Izene glanced at him only to realize his muscles were almost equally sculpted into a green armor. She was not even trying to look up to his beastly head like something was compelling her to keep looking at his shapes.

"Not why I'm here," Izeria almost flared and she shook her head even harder than before. But not even hard rubbing of her forehead was lessening her slight dizziness. Not to mention her heartbeat was suddenly rising, along with heat on her cheeks.

"Then follow," the orc grunted and Izeria stepped after him as fast as she was able. She was surprised by her steady step while she locked her eyes to the ground. It was not like she had never seen an orc before but for some reason today they looked so much more than usual.

Izeria almost collided with the back of her escort when he stopped to get a guarded door open. During it, she imprinted the almost intricate pattern of muscles on his wide back into her memory without even trying to do it. And when she closed her eyes, she more than saw them with vivid detail.

When the two began climbing up the stairs, the only relief Izeria had was her dizziness going away. Though her heartbeat still stayed high along with her temperature. And she had to focus on not staring at the orc's thigh muscles moving in front of her.

"This the door," the orc grunted on the second floor and banged the blanks. A loud grunt responded to it. Then the escort opened the door and pointed Izeria to enter. She did so only to freeze at the door even as it was slammed closed almost into her back.

Captain Gorak was sitting on a large wooden desk that he was making look small. For a moment even he looked a bit shocked but his demeanor adjusted way before Izeria. Her eyes were almost glazed while she kept staring into the bare green muscles and spread legs. The captain had just placed his loincloth on top of his cock and she was able to see his balls from beneath it.

"The council said not to delay any badge holder, this is what you get," Gorak almost grinned. "But you better have payment ready if you want us to do something else."

"I-I have," Izeria uttered and she reached for her belt to take a pouch. It was filled with the highest value republic paper bills. They triggered the captain to immediately wave his hand towards the window that showed the burning city on the other side of the river.

"Come back when your payment is in gold, I'm willing to bet those will only hold their value as wipe paper at dawn," Gorak shrugged. He took a book from his side and seemingly began reading it.

"These could be worth a lot if the city is saved," Izeria offered. She did not really know what to say at this point. But she had heavily run out of options.

"Didn't your central bank used to have a tower?" Gorak irked and pointed out of the window. "Unless you have something more tangible to offer, please take your leave."

"You want to fuck me?" Izeria uttered while her eyes dilated. Her hands clamped on her lips and she became extremely aware of the rising temperature of her cheeks.

"Was that an offer?" Gorak asked. His head tilted a bit and his yellow eyes trailed way more on Izeria's body than before.

"No... would it work?" Izeria flared and muttered. Her eyes were twitching between the orc's body and the floor. Even Gorak saw it despite the white-gloved fingers that tried to hide her face.

"Depends, never seen a naked elf before, just show me what you got to offer," Gorak voiced. He put his book down and took a far more relaxed sitting position on the desk. He leaned back while his legs spread even more open.

"I can't do that," Izeria stuttered. No matter where she tried to look, the orc's balls seemed to stay in the corner of her eyes.

"Then how are you going to fuck me? Stripping is the easy part, see?" Gorak shrugged and he took off his loincloth to show his towering green cock. Izeria's eyes glazed over to stare at it for several moments. Its every detail was burned into her mind while her jaw gaped open just a bit a moment before she was forced to swallow.

Izeria turned around to face the door but her hands lowered to her remaining chest buttons. But even as her body had done so, when her mind caught up to it, she froze yet again. For a moment she thought someone was beating a drum but it was just her heart. More than one place was pulsing in her body and she did not want to think any of them. She just wanted to be released from all of it.

So even as Izeria's purple eyes dilated, her fingers began opening her buttons on a quest to find an end. And the faster she did it, the sooner it would be over and she would never have to think about it, or at least she hoped so at that moment.

Gorak observed silently how Izeria removed one clothing article after another until she began pulling down her pants. Then she froze for a few seconds once again after she realized her underpants had been almost glued into her soaked vulva. But even at that moment of clear evidence, Izeria only wanted to ignore her arousal. There was clearly something wrong with her, maybe she had been hit in the head too hard and some feral lust had awakened in her body to ride orc cock before she died. But regardless of the reason, she just wanted to get it done and over with.

"Just a bit more," Izeria voiced more to herself than to anybody else. She knelt down to untie the combat boots that she had forgotten when she had dropped her pants. It was a bit awkward to do while crouching down but with her agility, she managed to do so. Once done she sprang up almost into attention.

"Ready," Izeria announced like she was taking part in a military inspection when she turned around to present her fully nude front. For a moment the orc just stared into her athletically toned shapes that contrasted a bit with her silky elven skin. He especially focused on the gap in the middle of her notable breasts that were like designed for him to slap his cock between.

"Definitely better to look at than most humans, but unless you want just a few silvers, I need to know if you can fit my cock," Gorak grinned and he took a hold of the base of his manhood to pose it better. Izeria's eyes locked on it with an inward tilt.

"I can," Izeria uttered. With her trained body and elven elasticity, there was no way she would not be able to take it. Though she still had the worry that once she took something so big in, her body would get accustomed to it far too much.

"Then sit on it for a moment," Gorak grunted. He waved his vein-bulged green meat a bit and the elf's eyes followed.

"We have a deal if I do?" Izeria asked. Her hands moved to cover her pubic mound the moment she realized just how much redder it was than most of her milky alabaster body.

"If you can fit it," Gorak shrugged. He began giving his base a bit of a rub like just looking at Izeria's shapes was doing it for him.

"I can," Izeria exclaimed and she marched in front of Gorak to turn around. Her ragged breathing mixed with her strong heartbeat while she slowly lowered down her ass. Her hands twitched on her sides like they were not sure if she would need to grab the cock to guide it in. Though lucky for her, Gorak held his own base and aimed it so that her vulva landed to kiss his tip.

A gaping grin spread to Izeria's lips while she was forced to breathe through her mouth. Once her vulva gained its first kiss from the orc cock, she did not stop her descent and just kept going. Her walls slid to embrace the slightly bloated green shroom and squeezed it on its way to her depths.

As Gorak's knees were spread wide, Izeria kept sitting down until she twisted the cock in her. Its tip pushed into her inner gate only to slip into the side cavity. It immediately applied pressure into her stomach while she grabbed from Gorak's thighs to get more support for her legs.

"Since you can actually take me... I will only require five thousand in gold to be hired," Gorak pondered. He leaned back on his elbows just to have a better look at the elven ass in front of him.

"I'm not enough?" Izeria uttered while her pussy began convulsing a bit around the orc cock. She was more than able to tell that his heartbeat was accelerating just with her inner walls. And it only added to the flood of sensations that were assaulting her mind and body.

"I have already reduced half the cost, the most expensive whore I have ever heard went for two thousand, and that was at the slave market," Gorak voiced. His tone was more amused than anything else. Almost casual even as his arousal was clear.

"I'm not a whore," Izeria exclaimed while her fingers failed to dig into the rock-hard orcish muscles. Gorak's skin was like leathery armor against her hands even as his rod was pulsing up into her core with certain heated softness.

"Well, if you were to finish what you started without asking anything, you would not be," Gorak offered.

"I can't do that... I can't just... fuck an orc," Izeria stuttered. She suddenly had an urge to cover her face but she knew her legs needed the support more than her heated cheeks.

"Well, suit yourself, feel free to stand up when you feel like it," Gorak grunted. Izeria immediately tried to take a step forward but her legs gave way and she stumbled back to lean her ass in the orc's crotch. The move not only jerked the cock once but also pressured it against the top of her pussy.

"Ooh fuck, if you don't get up soon, I might not be able to hold back," Gorak stated despite his calm demeanor. Elven pussy juice was even dripping to his balls. Blood bulged every vein in his body and Izeria was starting to hear his heartbeat even over her own.

Izeria clenched her teeth while she realized she had only two options. Flee or surrender and she did not like either of them. But she just had to get away from the cock or she would end up just having sex with an orc. So with all her focus, she leaned forward even as it meant she stumbled to all fours between the orc's legs.

Gorak's cock parted Izeria's pussy with a loud slurp but he just smiled with his brutish face while her gape closed. Even as she tried to get up immediately her first attempt ended in failure and she only managed to lower her breasts to the floor while her ass was presented to Gorak.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers