The Strife of Elf Perverts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

** * **

The moment Mirella and Gorak entered his office, she locked the door. Her eyes trailed up the orc's body that was only covered by a fur loincloth.

"I can let you keep that slave on three conditions," Mirella voiced and Gorak nodded. "She is never seen on this side of the mountains and you place this collar on her."

Mirella took a silver collar from her side pouch and placed it on the desk. Even Gorak knew those were very effective at suppressing elven magic. And even harder to remove.

"And the third?" Gorak asked. His tone was calm in comparison to the raggedness of the elf.

"You accept my noble cunt that has not been sullied by another orc as compensation for your loss," Mirella voiced while her face turned redder.

"You want me to fuck you?" Gorak asked with an amused head tilt. His eyes trailed along Mirella's uniform that did little to hide her wide hip or the mound of her breasts.

"Such a coarse way of putting it... I want you to lay down and offer your cock for me to use for my pleasure," Mirella voiced while she gripped her face with her hands. Though it was not even to cover her eyes that she locked to stare at the orc's well-built chest.

In the next moment, Gorak ripped off his loincloth. Mirella's eyes were locked on it while he laid down on the floor. His position was sideways to the door and she knelt down to give a closer inspection to his cock.

"Wait, you have no objection to me being on the top?" Mirella stuttered almost like she had been shocked. Though she moved closer on her knees to hover over the large object of pulsing pussy destruction.

"Why would I?" Gorak grunted. He lifted his muscular arms behind his back like he was getting ready to watch a show.

"You are an orc, it would bring you to dishonor to not be the one to dominate," Mirella voiced. Her hands moved to her buttons. And she undid them one by one.

"I can resist if you wish to force yourself on me," Gorak grinned. But Mirella was not moving her eyes from his cock.

"No need, just don't look," Mirella voiced. She threw his jacket over Gorak's head. It hid his smile while he crossed his ankles. And at a glance, it might have looked like his feet and hands were tied.

"My body is at your disposal, mistress," Gorak voiced while the elf kicked away her shoes.

"No need to go that far, I'm just here to," Mirella said but then her words faded away when she stood up and dropped her pants. She kept removing everything until only her white gloves remained. She looked at them for a moment before she left them on.

Mirella barely managed to crouch over Gorak's hip. But she did it with great agility before grabbing his cock with the only fabric-covered part of her body. She felt it up and down while her pussy hovered above it.

"Nice dick," Mirella commented and her right hand lifted the cock to threaten it with a kiss from her tight puffed slit.

"Thank you, I will be sure to inform you of the state of your pussy later," Gorak replied. And it was clear just from Mirella's face she almost laughed at his comment. Though she clearly had bigger things to focus on.

"You sure have a... sense of humor," Mirella voiced with a heavy swallow. It came far too late to stop saliva from dripping down her chin. In the next moment, her vulva kissed the pulsing green tip. A grin spread to her lips while a spill of her juice leaked along the rod.

An image of Izeria being filled with a single thrust filled Mirella's mind. And the second she wanted to see that happen closer, was the moment she crouched down. Her trained warrior body did the move with ease and her swollen walls drank up the green meat rod.

Both of Mirella's hands returned to her face. The one that had touched the cock soon received a lick from her tongue. Her eyes tilted and her left hand went down to her firm stomach to push the cock that was trapped within.

"So this is it," Mirella purred. Her left hand stroked her stomach while she began licking one of the gloved fingers of the right like there was some taste from the cock left on it. But otherwise, she just crouched on the cock like she was slowly absorbing every sensation and detail.

"I take it your cunt is pleased?" Gorak asked. The veins of his cock and Mirella's pussy had synced their pulse and her folds did not relent their assault on him from any side.

"Be more polite, or I will just keep your cock hard until it explodes," Mirella voiced before a long lick of her lips. "So you better start begging if you want to cum."

"I could stay like this the whole day," Gorak voiced with a slight grin under the jacket. Warm juice was dripping down on his balls and lower stomach.

"Don't try to bluff, I know your weakness, the longer you stay... hard, the more feral and desperate your kind becomes of release," Mirella stated with an increasingly devious lewd smile. Her pubic mound was as red as her face and her clit was swollen into a throbbing knob that crowned her heavily stretched opening.

"Just where did you hear that? One of those elven books?" Gorak shrugged.

"I would never read such trash... and how do you even know such books exist?" Mirella asked.

"It's always books with you elves, they teach you everything," Gorak stated.

"Not true... there are also tutors... for most things," Mirella voiced with a slightly broken tone. "But don't try to change the topic, am I the best cunt you have ever had?"

"You are the second best elf pussy my cock has tasted in this life," Gorak replied.

"Second? How dare you," Mirella flared and she tried to get up only for her eyes to tilt. Even as the cock barely left her, the movement triggered a series of convulsions that ended in her squirting on Gorak's lower stomach. She stared at it while both of her hands held her face that was twisted by a weird mix of horror and lust.

"You haven't cum yet, right?" Mirella panted when her eyes returned from their tilted state. Her body turned even redder than before to an almost absurd degree. Even her pubic mound was swelling like a tempting cushion. And every athletically toned line in her body was shaded to make her look even tastier.

"Trust me, you would notice," Gorak grunted.

"Right... the buckets of cum," Mirella nodded. Her hands lowered down to take support from Gorak's bulged twelve pack.

"So I will show you mercy... and help you cum once... it would not be proper for me to cum first," Mirella stuttered. She tilted her hip just a bit before she lifted it instead. But both moves caused her lips to distort into weird looks.

Mirella bit into her lower lip while her eyes kept twitching. Even as she barely lifted her ass, her breathing turned so ragged that it seemed like she was working very hard. Especially when combined with the overall state of her body.

"At this pace, I will never cum," Gorak stated. Mirella's eyes glazed and she kept lifting on the cock longer than before.

"You won't? This will never stop," Mirella almost moaned. She managed to lift her hip to take half of the cock out of her until she collapsed to be fully seated on it. After that, her hands returned to her face and she just sat there for several seconds.

"Why did you stop?" Gorak asked.

"Move," Mirella muttered almost silently.

"Move what? You mean me?" Gorak asked with an amused grin.

"I can't move... my insolent cunt throbs too hard... on your... cock," Mirella flared. Her lips and pussy were spilling transparent juice in almost equal measure. And her white gloves were getting visibly soaked.

"You want me to move?" Gorak asked and Mirella barely nodded.

"If you want that, the least you can do is to be polite," Gorak voiced and Mirella's eyes dilated before her blushed face grinned.

"Please cum... I can't be the only one who cums," Mirella voiced while she hid her mouth with both of her hands even as the orc's head was still covered by her jacket. And a moment later, Gorak's hands grabbed her hip with a solid hold.

"Just keep me on the top... I'm always on the top," Mirella slurred before she wiped saliva from her lips. "And be fast, the council wants you out of the fort by the next sunrise, or they sending tanks."

"And now you tell me," Gorak grunted. He moved his legs to lift his hip like a crab. It tilted Mirella forward on top of him but his hands kept her locked on his cock. And a moment later his hip did the first test thrust that alone sent saliva flying from Mirella's lips and onto her jacket.

Mirella's feet hang on both sides of Gorak's torso but they suddenly offered her no support. His hip slammed into her thighs from below hard enough to even jolt her toes. All the while the mighty orc cock drove its way in and out of her elven pussy at brisk leisure.

"Broke, hihihi," Mirella gasped with a giggle. Her elastic inner walls tried to adapt every time the pressuring rod was pulled out but every such retreat turned into a faint that was followed by a quick assault back into her core.

Even more squirts landed on Gorak's stomach but he did not slow down. And neither did Mirella ask for it even as she looked like she was gasping for air. The ends of her lips spread into a tilt while her tongue gagged itself out with a flow of saliva. Each thrust the orc did showed a visible bulge under her navel and her clit throbbed hard enough to even move her vulva.

Gorak suddenly lifted and shook his head hard enough to get the jacket off his face. Shock visited Mirella's eyes and she hid her lewd grin with her hands. But after her gaze trailed on the pussy juice dripping along the canals of the orc's stomach muscles, her hands fell down like they no longer had the strength to hold on.

Mirella's lips gaped like she tried to say something but she even failed to get support from Gorak's stomach with her hands. They slid along it until she hung above him with a tilted smile. All the while the thrusts from the orc jolted her body a bit more than before. Like she was just a large elf-sized doll on top of him.

At the moment of his climax, Gorak holstered his cock completely and stopped moving. Though it did not stop his abundant cream from flowing out of him with every twitch of his rod. Fresh seed pressured into Mirella's core while her walls clamped hard enough into his length to hinder the white slime's escape.

"Hihihi, you came first," Mirella giggled in borderline hysteria. Now that Gorak stopped moving, the jerking of her swollen clit was far easier to notice. Not that anyone was looking at it.

All the while Mirella's face twisted like she was being still pressure pumped, Gorak's right hand began moving up her body while his left kept her hip locked. The venturing hand went up to her side until it reached her neck. From there it felt up her saliva soaked jaw and stroked it gently.

"So, can I keep my slave?" Gorak grunted while he suddenly shook Mirella's jaw. It immediately caused her glazed eyes to focus.

"Who?" Mirella uttered with a spurt of foamed saliva from her lips. Despite her attempt to focus, her body was being pressured by the seed gathering deep into her. Not even a drop had managed to spill past her vulva even as more was being slowly pushed in by the inserted meat-rod.

"Exactly, we will be leaving by tomorrow evening," Gorak voiced. He let his eyes wander on the elf's trembling chest and stomach that struggled to correct her ragged breathing.

"By sunrise," Mirella exclaimed after she shook her eyes as her jaw was being locked by the gentle green hand.

"In two days, or should I have the next round you hanging from the window," Gorak voiced. The sun was shining out of the window. There still was some smoke rising from distant buildings of the city even as the fighting had stopped.

"Yes... I mean no... two days is fine," Mirella slurred. Her hands moved to hold her stomach like she wanted to push everything in it out.

"So you can keep the Council at bay until then?" Gorak asked.

"Yes, I have the authority over the task," Mirella nodded. She was not even looking at the orc while her hands tried to apply pressure into the area around her navel. But it only caused her toes and pointed ears to twitch before she gave up with a sudden grin.

"Well then, I should let you return back to your unit before you get replaced," Gorak stated.

"They would not accept that, they are my house troops," Mirella replied. There was a sudden harshness in her stare until it melted the moment Gorak began standing up. He lifted the elf on top of him without spilling while he rose to his knees. His grip from her hip kept her steady during the operation.

Mirella's eyes had almost glazed over again even before Gorak unplugged her from his cock. Her back fell to the floor while he shot a line of cum along her front. Like it had been kept in him by the sheer lack of space within the elf. And still, at the moment Gorak stood up and stepped back, Mirella spurted out a large watery pool of creamy semen on the stone floor.

"I will leave you to pick up your things, I have a departure to arrange," Gorak voiced and Mirella barely nodded while she just stared at the roof on her back. Her body was more than heated enough to at least momentarily fight the coldness of stones below her while the raw smell of the abundant cum filled her nose.

"Defeated," Mirella grinned after she failed to get up the first time. Her sudden movement had triggered a strong convulsion from her core that had shot seed out of her like she had cummed it herself. After that, she gave the stone floor a bit more time to cool her down before the next attempt.

** * **

Izeria was gasping for air inside her metal bucket. But she was more than aware that the bucket was not the issue. She had just been escorted from the leash across a courtyard filled with orcs into a cart. All of them had seen her naked body burn red from the humiliation all the while drops of pussy juice had spilled down her thighs.

It took several moments for Izeria to register that she had sat down with spread legs in the cart. But the moments she did so, she crossed her legs only to feel the hardness of her knob with her thighs. It triggered yet another moment during which she just wanted to give up. There was no nobility left in her so she might as well just embrace her fate.

But the more Izeria thought of embracing being just an orc cock holster with a bucket on her head, the more she knew it was not what she truly wanted. It would have been little better than drowning oneself with alcohol or mental illusion magic. Both of which she had always despised.

There was also the matter of her having been either betrayed or deceive. And perhaps both but she had no real information to figure out the full truth. And every path of seeking it was one that might lead to her ultimate end. Some far less pleasurable than others.

Before Izeria came to any conclusions, she jolted with a full mental reset when the cart door was opened. From the heavy sounds of the movements, she was only able to tell it had been an orc. So she was unaware that Gorak had stepped in and placed the magic suppression collar on the bench next to him.

"There is a pillow next to you," Gorak's voice grunted. Izeria immediately tried to collect herself after realizing it was the orc captain.

"I know," Izeria muttered. She had avoided it to not have it stained by her horny pussy even as the wood was only a little better at hiding her spills. But the hard wood against her silky ass was not the worst if she wanted to focus.

"There some real orc spirit in you," Gorak grinned. He gave a thorough examination to the nubile shapes of the elf who tried to sit as elegantly as possible despite having a bucket as a helmet.

"Give me the key," Izeria demanded and she managed to offer her hand almost in the right direction.

"Once we are away from here, you would not want your sacrifice to be for nothing?" Gorak voiced and Izeria crossed her hands. It gave her grabbable perky breasts enough lift to draw the orc's full attention.

"What do you want from me?" Izeria asked.

"Isn't that obvious?" Gorak mused. Izeria's face immediately flared with heat and even her skin managed to find more redness. Especially around her pubic mound.

"I will only do it once... that's enough right?" Izeria stuttered after a pause and a swallow. But despite her words, she imagined it happening in multiple positions and in multiple locations.

"I was thinking you would do it for a few years whenever a task needs it," Gorak counter-offered.

"Task? You want to sell me?" Izeria gasped. Images of her being walked from the bucket leash on the streets assaulted her vision.

"I will give you the same rates as any specialist in our group," Gorak nodded. It triggered Izeria to shake away her mental delusions just when she was about to be sold on some group she had not even seen because of the bucket.

"Group? You mean mercenary work?" Izeria voiced while she really hoped she would be able to wipe the saliva from her chin.

"Did you think I meant something else?" Gorak grinned. But his brutish smile was not reflected by his stern voice.

"Yes no, I mean if you protect me and give me that damn key," Izeria said. Her crotch was starting to burn her thighs to an almost disturbing degree.

"I will naturally make sure my best asset is taken care of," Gorak nodded out of habit to the bucket. "So you agree to join the Green Riders for two years?"

"Yes, I pledge my service for the... Green Riders for two years starting from today in exchange for protection. I will do my utmost as long as I won't be ordered to do anything... morally... too deranged," Izeria pledged and she stumbled her words towards the end while she tries to think what to even say. All the while an image of an orc carrying her on his shoulders visited her mind.

"Then I welcome you among our riders," Gorak voiced and he hid the suppression collar through a crack in the bench. It led to the luggage department below.

"It's my... pleasure to be of service," Izeria uttered while the multitude of meanings of the group's name flooded her thoughts. Sure it made sense that a group of green orcs riding manticores had that name but she was an elf that had fucked an orc.

The cart suddenly jolted to move at a brisk pace. Izeria was more than able to guess from the hard tremble it was pulled by a manticore. Her entire body shook and pressure began gyrating within her. In seconds she was dangerously close to a climax.

"Will you, give me the key if I sit on your cock?" Izeria uttered. Her mind had suddenly tilted beyond return. And if her crotch was going to burn, she should at least burn the orc's cock with it.

"It will be a long sitting, there are a couple of checkpoints we have to pass," Gorak replied. His rough words trembled Izeria's spine to almost compete with the cart.

"Right, well... it's the least I can do to... for my hero for saving me," Izeria stuttered. She stood up but just having the tremble radiate up her feet was barely any better for her.

"Well, if you are so adamant about it, my lap is yours," Gorak stated with a double slap of his thighs. He had been naked the whole time.

"Your cock... just please let me sit on your cock," Izeria voiced while she stumbled towards the orc's voice. The juice was spilling down her inner thighs even before her leg hit the orc's knee.

"That's what I meant, just come here," Gorak grinned and he grabbed Izeria's hip to guide it.

"Thank you," Izeria exclaimed while her hip was positioned above Gorak's erect cock.

The moment Izeria sat down, she was instantly melted by the trembling. But Gorak hugged her against him before she managed to collapse to the floor. So even his green muscles began trembling against her back. Drool dripped down Izeria's neck even before Gorak lifted her legs over his thighs to lessen the pressure on his bent rod.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers