The Strife of Elf Perverts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure got me wet, can you wipe it, or do I need to take care of it?" Gorak asked. He took a sturdy grip from his elf-juice lubed cock and began jerking it while Izeria managed to get to her feet. She stumbled to her clothes and began putting them on like her only goal was to leave as fast as possible.

Even as Izeria heard the not so soft rubbing behind her, she did not allow herself to focus on it. She simply put on her uniform with practiced precision even as she had to stop herself from presenting her ass to the orc before she got her pants up. Once she was done with all the buttons she had, she rushed out of the room without looking back.

But no matter how hard Izeria tried to ignore it, her pussy reminded her of the shape that had filled it on every step down the stairs. And the sensation only got worse when she decided to run across the courtyard. Even when she reached the dark corridor, a single accidental glance to her side was enough to tilt her more. In the darkness, her mind registered one of the ax-shotguns as a ridiculously large cock.

The moment Izeria got out of the corridor and to the front of the gate. She leaned into the metal just to cool herself down. Even as the door was slammed shut behind her, it took her several moments to realize there was heavy fighting on the other end of the bridge. The troops that had taken over were now fighting another Noble House that was also hostile to Izeria's faction.

"This is war, I need to fight for the honor of my Noble House," Izeria exclaimed. But it did nothing to lessen the images of the orcs from her mind. And the next thing she noticed was that her soldiers were gone even as their weapons and some heavier equipment were piled on the left edge of the bridge. Just the way even the shoes were left behind immediately told her that they had decided to jump into the river with the aim to swim to safety even in the dark currents.

Izeria walked towards the railing and for a moment she thought that a very cold swim was exactly what her body needed. Unlike the soldiers, she was more than able to carry her deadliest weapon with her into the river. Or she could even try using her magic to jump from one barrier slate to another to bypass the fortress. But before she was able to decide, the door behind her was opened and Captain Gorak stuck his head out of it.

"Get in," Gorak grunted and Izeria followed him without thinking. He led her back through the corridor and only stopped in a small room with a lit brazier. The whole time, the elf had been staring into the shapes of his well-defined back muscles without other thoughts.

"Decide what you want to do in the morning," Gorak grunted. Then he waved at a nearby guard.

"Horik, Escort her to the dungeon," Gorak commanded.

"The dungeon?" Izeria uttered. A Series of images of her being tied up and taken by orcs flashed in her mind.

"It's that or sharing a room with an orc, I'm sure you can manage one night, get her some extra blankets," Gorak explained. "Also, those doors down there can almost keep an orc away."

"Right," Izeria voiced. Since sleeping with an orc had not been pushed on her, she was not exactly going to ask for it. So she followed her appointed escort while Gorak just walked away.

There was a long downward tunnel into the dungeons that ended with a staircase to the opposite direction. At the bottom of those stairs was a sturdy metal door. Behind it was an orc leaning into a wooden desk.

"Wake up, the captain sent his guest in here, get her some extra blankets," Horik grunted. After his words, he turned around and stomped up the stairs.

"What do we have here? Were you caught sneaking in?" the sleepy orc grunted. He straightened his body and stood up to show his lack of any cover on his erect cock. His loincloth was on the desk.

"Yes... and he said you should... punish me," Izeria uttered. Even as she said it, she was way more shocked by it than the orc. Even if she was not able to ask to be fucked, this was not exactly that much better.

"He said that? And he told you to say that?" the orc grinned. He had never seen such a look of disbelief on an orc before.

"Yes," Izeria voiced after a hard swallow. Now she definitely deserved to be punished in her mind. Not only had she lied but it had been on some twisted whim to have the orc force himself on her. And maybe that was exactly what her body needed to be shocked out of its deranged state.

"Well... if its punishment you seek, strip, put all your things on my desk, for an inspection," the orc jailer commanded. The words came with such a sudden burst of authority that Izeria's hands immediately went for her buttons. She stripped with militaristic efficiency and placed her things on the desk while her heart began mimicking a drum.

All the while the orc looked and poked at the warm spots in Izeria's clothing, she stood there in full attention. Like a straight blank even as she was more than aware of a slight soaked drip down her inner thigh. She did not want to think about it but she was ready to do almost anything the orc would command her to do just to finally be fucked.

"Get in your cell," the orc commanded and Izeria turned around to the pointed direction. Then she walked into a large cage that was meant to hold prisoners while they were processed to go deeper into the dungeon. The iron bar door was closed behind her and locked. For a moment she thought the orc had sealed himself with her into the cage but then she heard him walk away.

"Now be a good elf prisoner and don't cause any trouble," the orc voiced after he sat on his desk. His right hand landed on his cock and begin jerking it. Izeria turned around just a bit to see him do it and she saw how her clothes were under his ass. Or at least that was the spot she had last seen them.

With a hard swallow, Izeria stared at the floor to notice all the blankets that covered the cell. There was definitely more than enough for her to make proper bedding and most seemed new enough. But there was no way she should just go to sleep while the orc was doing what he was doing. Not to mention there was no way she could sleep.

Izeria tilted her head towards the orc a bit more but nothing she would be willing to say came to her mind. Asking sex from an orc was not something that she could bring herself to do even now, that act would have solidified her as an accomplish to the base lust of her deranged body.

So instead Izeria knelt down to hide under the blankets. If her body alone was not enough to entice the orc to take her, then just showing it to him was humiliating in more ways than one. Though in the next moment, she realized that she would not need to ask anything. With her magic, it would have been a simple matter to break the bars and pin the orc against a wall.

A slight wicked smile spread on Izeria's lips and she turned around on her knees only to stare at the grinning orc masturbating. Her body suddenly shivered and she turned around to cover her face with her hands.

"Noble Lady Izeria. the Orc Rapist of House Merada," she mouthed before she covered her twisted grin into the blankets. She did not even care how they smelled and she fell asleep the moment she laid down. Regardless of her arousal, the strain on her body had been a lot after all the fighting. But her dreams were not exactly going to be calm in her wet state.

** * **

For most of Izeria's sleep, she dreamed of walking after orcs. At first, she just followed them but then she just wanted them to stop and turn around. To give her what she wanted.

"Give it to me," Izeria almost screamed when she jolted wide awake. The orc that had been pushing her shoulder immediately jolted back to a very safe distance.

"Not so loud, we have guests," Horik grunted. He was holding a steel bucket and a piece of paper.

"Huh?" Izeria voiced. Her eyes narrowed but the area looked the same as before. Not that she had been focusing on that before her sleep.

"Look, they have come to find you," Horik stated and offered the paper to Izeria. On it was her black and white face with a big list of crimes.

"Sentenced to being executed on the spot due to... war crimes," Izeria uttered while she skipped most of the crimes listed there.

"But... I just did what I was told, you would not happen to know if every house gave up a few supposed war criminals to even things out?" Izeria exclaimed and stared into the orc like he had any answers.

"I'm just here since the boss wanted to give you an option, pretend to be a slave for a while and he will make sure you live," Horik explained. He offered the bucket to Izeria. At a closer inspection, it had a hard leather collar attached to it with a design that would lock the head within the bucket.

"My clothes?" Izeria asked while she stood up. Her eyes went for the desk but it had no clothes on it.

"I already burned them," Horik voiced like Izeria had already signed up for the plan. For a moment she wanted to ask about her council badge but it was clearly not going to do her any good anymore.

"Think fast, I might already hear steps," Horik muttered. And a moment later Izeria heard them too along with a voice.

"If that bitch is hiding in the cells, I could not imagine a better end for her," Mirella's voice echoed down the stairs. Just hearing it in her current state made Izeria want to run but even she knew that there was only one way out of the underground dungeon. So her hands grabbed the bucket and she locked it on her head without even thinking where the key to open the lock was.

Horik rolled the wanted poster into a ball and swallowed it in one go. Then he grabbed Izeria's leash before a group of four soldiers with bayonet rifles rushed to secure the room. After them, Mirella walked in. She wore a matching blue and white uniform with her human troops who were shorter than her. Though she had no helmet and her saber was holstered on her side.

"What do we have here?" Mirella asked while her purple eyes locked on the couple in the open cage. She gave a brush to her neck-length silver hair while she waited for an answer.

"Just inspecting a slave, your grace," Horik replied. His tone was a lot softer than before.

"Such a clean slave, did you just wash her?" Mirella asked. She walked closer to look at Izeria's body through the bars.

"That I did," Horik nodded. He gave a tug to Izeria's leash and she dropped to her knees. She was almost hearing the echo of her heart in the bucket. The longer the conversation continued, the more sure she was that the act was not fooling anybody and she was just humiliating herself before the end.

"So fresh and ready for use, stick your cock in her so I can be sure of her identity," Mirella instructed.

"Captain wanted to use her first," Horik protested.

"I don't see the captain in here, slave, present your cunt, I will have one of my men test it," Mirella voiced but Horik moved to block the entrance to the cage with his body.

"You know, the less you are willing to stick your cock into her when told so, the more suspicious I get," Mirella shrugged. "Or maybe you just don't want me to tell to your captain that you even were here, wanting to fuck his favorite slave while he was distracted."

Horik gave a sharp look at Mirella but then he walked back to tug from Izeria's leash. It was done with set intervals but she had no idea what kind of a message system it used.

"Go ahead, stick your fat cock into that slave, on my honor I promise not to tell," Mirella voiced. "And neither will my men unless they want to be whipped again."

Izeria swallowed hard and she stood up. Then she walked past Horik despite not even seeing her feet from the bucket. Then she bent down to present her ass to him. At that moment she was definitely able to imagine worse ends than ending it with an orc cock.

"What are you waiting for, use her," Mirella exclaimed. And a moment later Horik dropped his loincloth and aimed his already erect cock into Izeria's vulva. And then with a loud slurping sound, he thrust his orc-grade meat all the way to her core.

Once Horik started, he no longer hesitated. He slapped his hip into Izeria's ass with enough force to make her stumble to get support from the bars. Like he wanted his new task to be done as quickly and effectively as possible, despite it being sinking his notable rod into noble elf's depths.

For several seconds, Mirella just stared at Izeria being pounded. The ends of Mirella's lips tilted to a slight smile and her knees pushed together. Izeria's knuckles were turning white around the metal bars to contrast the redness of the rest of her body.

"Major?" one of the human soldiers next to Mirella asked.

"If you are bored, her hands are free," Mirella voiced. Her soldiers immediately hoisted their rifles to their shoulders to crowd in front of Izeria. Meanwhile, the major moved to look at them from the doorway to the caged cell. She leaned against the frame to press her crotch into it just a bit.

The white-gloved hands grabbed Izeria's wrists and pulled her hands through the bars. She angled the bottom of the bucket against the bars so that she could not be that easily pulled even more. But at least for now two of the soldiers were satisfied just to make her hold their cocks. While the other two focused more on the orc assaulting her rear.

Izeria's hold on the human cocks was as hard as it had been with the metal. And the two soldiers used it to thrust with their hips. But no hip moved as fast as Horik's. Not only was he making the slaps from his thrusts echo in the cell, but his bulged veins were also drilling out juices onto his balls with wet noises.

Mirella bit into her lower lip while she observed Horik's large fingers dig into Izeria's sides. All the while his glistening green meat slid in and out of the heavily stretched elven pussy. Her ass was almost shining red and there was a clear spill of transparent liquid even on the floor.

"Major, why don't you let us take care of inspecting her cunt?" one of the soldiers asked while he pressed his pubes into Izeria's pinky. But Mirella did not even seem to register it.

"Yeah, it's such a shame wasting it on an orc," another soldier commented without paying attention to Mirella. Though his words caused her eyes to narrow.

"Break over, go find that bitch, she is clearly not in here," Mirella exclaimed her order with a stern tone that triggered all of her soldiers to almost take full attention. Izeria immediately resumed her grip from the bars to keep her balance.

"Yes major," the soldiers replied almost in unison before two of them had to pull up their pants. Then they all rushed up the stairs.

"Who told you to stop? Unless I see cum dripping from her cunt I can't be sure she is not a noble," Mirella flared. She leaned into the door frame harder than before and slid her head to fully tilt on the orc's side of the bars.

While Horik resumed his thrusts, Mirella dug her vulva into the metal frame and hugged it with her knees. Like she did not care that the orc would see her. Not that he was even looking as he accelerated to what seemed to finally be his last trek before a climax.

Hit after hit Izeria's walls were made to burn harder and harder against the relentless barrage of hard green meat. Like the orc was carving his shape into her body with raw carnal strength. At no point during her life, the noble elven warrior had ever wanted to surrender as much as she wanted at that moment. She wanted to throw every gate she had wide open and completely give in to the assault just to end it.

But the moment a mass of liquid heat exploded against her inner walls, it definitely did not cool her down. The slimy substance only caused the cock brand harder into her folds. Horik shot more of it in her with multiple thrusts until creamy juice burst out of her vulva.

Izeria's knees shook when Horik pulled out his cock. Then he grabbed her ass and pushed her to step so that it was in Mirella's direction.

"Here," Horik grunted and he spread Izeria's rear cheeks to better show her leaking pussy to Mirella. While Izeria's elastic folds closed the gape of her trembling hole, pressure intensified into her swollen clit. And just when her vulva closed to hide the semen within, her body trembled and her pussy shot a squirt of mixed semen and transparent nectar.

"Good, now go find a few more orcs to fuck her," Mirella instructed while Horik let Izeria drop to her knees. She stayed on them only for a moment before she fell on her stomach to cool down against the stone floor. The aftermath of the orcish assault was almost more devastating to her tilted mind than the actual fucking had been.

"I was told to guard the slave," Horik voiced. Mirella walked deeper into the cell and away from the door.

"Is there some reason you don't want to leave me alone with her?" Mirella asked before she lifted her right hand to swear. "On my honor, I swear that the worst I would do is spank her a bit if she misbehaves."

Horik just grunted and rushed past Mirella. He headed straight for the stairs. And for a moment all Izeria was able to think was how he was really going to find more orcs to keep devastating her body. And a feral smile spread to her lips.

Mirella took steps towards Izeria and she knelt down. Her white-gloved hand reached for a pool of cum on the ground but she stopped it. Then she swallowed hard and turned around to sit on the bucket on Izeria's head. She had to balance a bit to stay on its slippery steel surface.

"If you happen to see that bitch Izeria, tell her she better spend the rest of her life as an orc slave and never show her head around here without a bucket," Mirella voiced and Izeria had to focus on it instead of melting the stone floor with her body.

But no matter how much Izeria wanted to, he knew she should not reply to anything. Either it was a test or Mirella was willing to let her go if not pissed up in any way. And either way, saying anything would not help her. And the fact her brain was too melted by everything to even get mad was definitely helping her pick the choice that required the least amount of effort.

"And look at this, I think I got my pants wet... should I have you lick it clean," Mirella pondered but then she heard steps from the stairs. "But it seems I need to have my men do it, we are getting company."

A Series of heavy steps echoed down the stairs until Captain Gorak rushed into the room along with two other orcs. One of them was Horik.

"I see it's the captain's turn next. I guess I should not bother your fun," Mirella shrugged and she stood up. "I have finished my inspection, it's clear the wanted criminal is not here."

"As you say," Gorak nodded while Mirella walked out of the cage and into his direction.

"And please do take good care of that slave, her cunt seems to be well suited for taking orc cock," Mirella voiced. "But unfortunately someone else took her already, so come with me to talk about compensation."

"Compensation?" Gorak asked. His eyes trailed on the cum leaking out of Izeria.

"Just take me to your office," Mirella flared and she rushed up the stairs.

"Take care of her," Gorak muttered to the other two orcs before he went after Mirella.

"Go get a bucket of water," Horik told the other orc. Then he approached Izeria and knelt down beside her. He rolled her on her back and lifted her up to the desk. There he tucked her into a blanket from the cell to rest like she was sleeping.

During the action, Izeria was a bit confused but she did not exactly want to say anything. Suddenly she just wanted the orcs to take care of everything. And that she would not need to do or say anything ever again. Though the longer she rested on the desk while being soaked by fresh cum, the more she thought she should not just give in.