The Strippers and the Stepson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The other weird thing is Suzanne is his aunt, but she raised him. There were issues with his mom on drugs, so Suzanne stepped in to help. She's been like a mother to him."

"I knew Suzanne helped raise a boy but I didn't know these details."

"What you and I have is special, but not every mother-son pair can go to a sex party and expect it to turn out well."

"I'm sure it will be fine. Now let's go play with our guests. Giddyap!"

"Not funny."

CHAPTER 4: ROUND

By the time Karen and Eric make it to the backyard, Candy and Rosie are stripping out of their costumes, with Breckenhorse a captive audience. Candy pulls down her latex top and feeds one perfect breast to his eager mouth. Rosie hikes up her plaid miniskirt and performs a raunchy lap dance for him while he rubs his hands on the tender skin between her thigh highs and bikini bottoms.

Both girls tease off their clothes. They are small; Breckenhorse weighs more than both of them put together. He enjoys the attention of their identical lithe forms grinding over him.

Candy pulls Breckenhorse's t-shirt over his head while Rosie shimmies his shorts down his legs. Rosie stops mid-thigh, and everyone stares at him. He packs the biggest, most intimidating dick anyone has ever seen. Eric gives his mom a look that says, "I told you."

Ashley can't believe her eyes. "How big is that thing?"

Embarrassed by the attention, Ryan mumbles, "About 11 inches."

"We need confirmation. Karen, do you have a ruler?"

"Hang on."

Karen comes back out with a mini tape measure from Eric's old Bob the Builder set. Now it's Eric's turn to cower in embarrassment.

Breckenhorse withers until Ashley's oral attention works him up to size. Karen measures him. Sure enough, 11¼ inches.

Ashley is the first to react. "Suzanne, did you know your nephew was packing that much? If I had that dick in my house, I'd ride it every day."

Suzanne and Breckenhorse are mortified. Ashley's trying to be funny, but her words hit too close to home. Seeing Ryan naked for the first time ignites Suzanne's lust for her nephew. But she promised she would leave him alone. This is going to be a long day.

Suzanne distracts her desire by directing the first festivity of the day. "Let's all lie down in a big circle and eat each other out or suck each other off, as the case may be."

The guys are up for anything involving their dicks. They echo each other. "I'm in."

Cunnilingus till you come? The women don't need convincing. They're in too.

The group forms a big circle on towels laid out on the grass. Karen sucks off her son. Eric goes down on Ashley, who busies herself pleasuring Rosie. Rosie's got her mouth all over Breckenhorse, who can't get enough of Candy. Candy buries her face in Suzanne's pussy. Completing the chain, Suzanne eats out Karen like she's a gift from heaven.

Breckenhorse is mesmerized when Suzanne takes off her swimsuit. He has lived with her most of his life, but he has never seen her naked. He knew they weren't coming to this party to play Scrabble. But still, he's shell shocked to find himself inches from his naked aunt. With overflowing breasts and feminine hips and ass, she's more beautiful than his wildest fantasies. He stares at her gorgeous pink pussy and imagines he can smell her—she would be heated with scent, musky yet feminine. His erection turns to steel as he thinks about tasting. He is embarrassed, conflicted, and horny as hell.

Suzanne sees her nephew is distracted. "Having fun?"

"Yeah."

"Go lay between Rosie and Candy. They'll show you a good time." Suzanne's stomach clenches as she situates Ryan away from her—she wants him for herself, but that's not why he's here.

Karen is already pleasuring her son. Since they have been lovers, she has learned what he likes. Sucking him off is her erotic way of expressing her love for him. It winds them both up and makes them crave each other more.

She sniffs him, savoring his unique aroma—cedarwood soap, growing young man—trapped in his pubic hair. She hungers for him. Saliva pools on her tongue. She lets the spit run down his cock while stroking her hand up and down his shaft. Smiling at him, she flicks her tongue along the sensitive ridge under his head and rubs his taint back to his butt plug. When she suctions his head, she pulls the plug in and out, twisting it to give him the friction that will remind him of what's to come later.

He thrusts his hips toward her mouth. Sucking his shaft, she shakes her head side to side so his head contacts different sections of her mouth—fulfilling the variety he craves. She is ravenous for her son and sucks his head like she's trying to slurp all the cum out of him. He loves his mom to talk dirty to him.

"Do you like feeling my mouth on your cock?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to lick your balls?"

"God, yes."

She slides her lips down his shaft until they rest on his balls and her throat cradles his tip. Pulling back and then sliding back down, she deep throats him again and again, resting her lips on his base and sticking out her tongue to tickle his balls. He squirms with the dual sensation of his mom's throat on his cock and her tongue on his sack.

Karen flips over onto her back.

"Baby, sit on my face."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Fuck my mouth."

Eric scoots up to his mom's face, so his cock rests on her lips, his hair tickles her nose, and his balls dangle against her chin. She opens her mouth wide to take him, swallowing him in an audible gulp. Eric falls on his hands and grinds his hips into her mouth. He pulses his dick inside her, groaning as his head sinks deeper into her throat. She gurgles and swallows, adding to the eroticism for him.

He can hold back no longer. "Mom, fuck, I'm gonna come."

He blows a fat wad of cum into her, shuddering through his body and pinning her head against his cock as his seed shoots into her. The muscles at the base of his asshole contract, and his dick hurts with the pressure of ejaculating. It hits the back of her throat and slides down, but he spews more cum on her tongue as he pulls out. She looks up and smiles, opening her mouth to show him what he blew into her. He tastes salty and natural, like the ocean. She swallows it down. He groans in appreciation and lays back down, spent and lolling in bliss. She is his lover, but he never forgets that the gorgeous woman who let him fuck her mouth is his mom—and to her, he is grateful.

Breckenhorse isn't far behind. Rosie is stroking his massive pillar with both hands while sucking on his head. She sticks her tongue deep into his meatus slit, driving him wild with the unique sensation. He groans as she lifts his big dick to lap his balls, and squirms when she licks at his taint back to his asshole. Telling him to spread his ass open while she plays with his asshole, she admires his firm athletic globes.

Breckenhorse has never had someone touch him there. When her warm tongue touches his anus, he stops fidgeting and appreciates what all the fuss is about.

"Fuck. That's good."

She lubes him up with her spit, circling his hole and poking her tongue inside him, spearing him deeper and deeper each time. Spreading him open with her thumbs, she admires his inner view. She slides a finger in to tickle him. When he moans, she takes her cue to add a second finger. She takes him in and out, making him writhe again in pleasure.

She notices he can take little more, so she reaches up and grasps his dick in her hand. She strokes him fast and hard to the same rhythm of her fingers in his ass. When he's about to blow, she takes the tip of his cock in her mouth, savoring his big head filling her up. Precum drips down his head—he tastes salty and raw. Lapping him up, she looks up at him with a grin in her eye. Her fingers in his ass, her hand on his shaft, and her mouth on his head are a trifecta of delight, too much for him to withstand.

Leaning up on his elbow, Breckenhorse stares at his aunt. He imagines it's her mouth fucking him, her hands stroking him, her lips smiling around his cock. Suzanne looks back with undisguised lust. Her eyes skittering down his body, she lingers on his dick and licks her lips. He sees her mouth form an O when Rosie takes his head. And he sees her hand squeeze as Rosie pumps his shaft. Suzanne is hungry for her nephew, and doing a miserable job hiding it. Breckenhorse hungers for his aunt's touch. If only she would make a move.

He yanks himself out of his reverie. "Oh god, I'm close. Where do you want me to come?"

"Anywhere, big boy."

He grabs the back of Rosie's head and comes in her mouth—thick, salty ropes looping across her tongue. His balls ache from the force of his emission, his back hurts from arching it, and his blood pressure spikes. His body feels like it's convulsing, then if flat-lines. He is relaxed and one with the world.

His orgasm makes him brave. He stares at Suzanne, but she looks away, jealous of Rosie and ashamed of how she feels. It's going to be a long day for two naked people who are desperate to share their passion, but each reluctant show it.

CHAPTER 5: EDUCATING KAREN

It's Karen's turn for attention. Karen pulls Suzanne aside. "I've never been with a woman before. I'm overwhelmed."

Suzanne thinks Karen needs to step outside her comfort zone. "That's why you and I should be together—we've known each other forever, and we trust each other."

"Will you stop if I get uncomfortable?"

"Of course. Now let's give this a shot."

Suzanne takes it slow. She dribbles tanning oil across Karen's stomach and breasts, then rubs it in tender, languid circles. The oil warms her skin in the sun, making her smell like mangoes and coconuts. Karen moans to the sensation of the oil shimmering on her nipples. Once Karen's torso is glittering in the sunlight, Suzanne fills both palms with oil and massages it up Karen's legs, from her shins to her thighs.

Suzanne runs her tongue along Karen's delicate inner thighs, stopping where her pussy begins and placing small kisses along Karen's outer folds. When Karen relaxes, Suzanne licks her tongue along her labia, sucking and nibbling on their fleshiest part. Her friend tastes sweet, a combination of the fruity tanning oil and her natural flavor. Suzanne buries her nose in Karen's folds. She smells like she tastes, plus something more primal, more raw—the scent of an aroused woman. She uses two fingers to spread Karen's layers open like a butterfly and softens her tongue to flicker between her slender lips.

Karen is wet from making her son come. She gasps when Suzanne dips into her creamy hole. Suzanne laps until her face is wet from Karen's juices. She eases a finger inside, sliding it in and out on a slow, gentle motion. Keeping her fingers inside her friend, Suzanne rubs and tweaks Karen's engorged clit with her thumb. Karen reaches down to hold Suzanne's hand to her pussy, moaning and calling her name.

"Suzanne. Right there, yes, like that. Oh god."

Karen bucks her hips when her friend inserts another finger. She twirls them around and squiggles them so they wave against Karen's G-spot. The pressure on her internal erogenous zone and Suzanne's thumb on her sensitive bud shoot her to the moon.

"Suzanne, yes. Don't stop. Oh yes."

Karen screams into her son's groin, crying out her pleasure when the climax rips through her and consumes every cell of her body. She pushes Suzanne's hand deeper into her cunt, screaming again when a stronger orgasm overtakes her, floating her above the pool and out into the clouds. Her pussy engulfs Suzanne's hand, and she feels like she has merged with her friend. She holds Suzanne and bucks until her contractions subside and her guests come back into focus.

Karen sits up and gives Suzanne a passionate kiss. Her tongue slips into Suzanne's mouth, warm and enticing. Karen has never had her mouth on a woman before and is mesmerized by how soft and right it is. The taste of her own pussy on her friend's mouth is one of the most erotic experiences to Karen. She can't resist wrapping her hand around Suzanne's breast—her lust heats up again at the caress of her friend's large, warm tit. Suzanne slides Karen's fingers to her nipple.

"Play all you want, my friend."

Karen tweaks and teases her, aroused by the woman's firm bud in her control. She takes it in her mouth and suckles like the newborn explorer that she is. Suzanne's nipple feels like a firm large berry surrounded by rippled lambskin. She runs her tongue around it, savoring the contrast of sensations in her mouth.

Coming up for air, Karen gasps, "Now I get it."

Rosie smirks. "See why some of us never go back?"

Candy is eager to pleasure their friend, and Suzanne is ready to be sated. With Breckenhorse looking on with unparalleled hunger, Candy pulls Suzanne in for a wet kiss. Karen is reluctant to surrender Suzanne's breast, so Candy massages the other one, then reaches over to finger Karen's wet pussy. Karen fondles Candy's perky tit then pulls back.

"I'd better back off, or I'll get going again."

Breckenhorse and Eric exchange looks; watching three women get it on is fine by them.

Candy buries her mouth in Suzanne's pussy, eating out her hole and slurping down her tasty juices. Suzanne's flavor is strong and varied—the coconut tanning oil mingled with her perfume and her natural musky scent. Candy spreads her open to enjoy her complex aroma. She drives her tongue into Suzanne, plundering first, then rimming with circles around her hole second.

She puts two fingers into Suzanne's pussy and beckons to Karen.

"Fuck her clit."

"I don't know what I'm doing."

"Do what feels good when Eric goes down on you."

Karen brings her head down to Suzanne's wet pussy, smelling the sharp aroma of arousal. She moves her mouth up to Suzanne's clit, using a gentle sucking motion. But Suzanne needs more.

"Karen, fuck my clit good. Suck it hard."

Karen recalls what her son does that drives her wild. She runs her tongue around Suzanne's clit then takes it in her mouth. She sucks it down like a thick milkshake through a cocktail straw. She runs circles around Suzanne's clit, then, changing up the pace and intensity, she teases it with her teeth. Suzanne squirms with the varied feelings of attention Karen lavishes on her.

Candy rubs her fingers in and out of Suzanne's pussy and circles them inside in unison. She watches Karen's ministrations on Suzanne's clit and tries to maintain the same rhythm and pressure.

Candy's fingering, coupled with Karen's force and stroke on her clit, sends Suzanne into orbit. Stars explode before her eyes, making her arch her back and curl her toes until her body aches with the force of her orgasm. Screaming out, Suzanne grabs Karen's head, pulls her closer into her cunt, and pivots her hips up to find deeper penetration in her hole.

"Fuck, yes. Fuck me, girls. Fuck me hard. Oh god, yes."

When Suzanne signals her return to reality, Candy and Karen sit back, grinning at the pleasure they have given their friend. Candy caresses Karen's cheek and pulls her in for a gentle kiss. She slides Karen's mouth open and runs her tongue inside, showing her the pleasure a woman can give another woman's pussy. Karen is mesmerized by the idea of Candy probing her dripping hole. Suzanne and Candy are proud of her.

"You did good. You're a hell of a fuck for a newbie."

Karen turns every shade of red, laughs, then accepts the compliment. She licks her lips, struck by how different Suzanne's pussy tastes from her son's cock. She is sweet, almost metallic, mingled with the tanning oil and perfume Suzanne is wearing. She could get used to that taste.

Suzanne is a woman on fire, and Breckenhorse is a captive audience. His aunt has come thousands of times in his fantasies and through the thin walls of their house, but he has never seen her in action. She is beautiful, sensual, and he yearns to be the one to take her there.

When Suzanne comes back to Earth, the first one in her line of vision is Ryan. Candy's fingers are in her pussy, and she aches for them to be Ryan's. Suzanne stares at him, hoping her look conveys her emotions: she won't force him, but she needs him. The look he returns seems mutual. But she's afraid to hope—or push—since she promised him space. She loves him too much not to honor her commitment.

CHAPTER 6: BRECKENHORSE

Ashley approaches the guys. She is a panther on the prowl, and one of them is about to get eaten.

"Hey guys, all us ladies are naked. Time for fun."

She doesn't have to ask two horny young men twice. They are gorgeous. They have the physiques of the college baseball players they are and the dicks of men who could sub for porn actors. Karen eyes her son like she's ready for another round. Every other woman has her eyes on Breckenhorse, except Rosie.

Ashley has something up her sleeve. "Hey Ryan."

"Yes."

"I'll bet you can't fit that huge schlong into Rosie's tiny pussy."

Rosie looks shocked. "First of all, how did I get involved in anything having to do with that horse dick? And second of all, no way, it won't fit."

Breckenhorse looks Rosie up and down. She's cute as fuck. And her pussy is the tightest he'll ever get, even though every pussy is tight to him. "I wouldn't mind trying."

Rosie knows it's a moot point because that fucking thing isn't going to fit. She can fit an average guy, above average is tough, this guy is obscene. But she doesn't want to be a spoil sport. "If you can get your dick into me, then I get to fuck you with my strap-on."

Karen runs into the house to grab libations. If he gets it in her, Rosie's going to need a stiff drink.

Rosie lies on a towel with her legs spread wide. Ashley makes sure Rosie is well-lubed.

Breckenhorse lines his head up with her hole; the size difference is on the order of inches. Breckenhorse pushes, but Rosie's pussy doesn't budge.

Ashley has a plan. She squeezes lube his dick and watches him stroke it on. Puddles of desire gather in her mouth and her pussy. She can't wait to fuck that monster.

Ashley calls Eric over. "Problem is she's got a tiny hole. We'll spread her open and guide him in."

Eric is dubious. "You want me to help guide him in?"

"You hold that side, I've got this side. Guide his dick and stretch Rosie's pussy at the same time."

Eric is hard at the idea of touching Breckenhorse's cock. He wonders if it's obvious. And he agonizes about what this means for his sexuality. He figures it will be more obvious if he refuses to do what Ashley asks than if he acts like it's no big deal and helps out.

Rosie's laughing. "I told you guys this won't work."

She's in for an unpleasant surprise. Now that her pussy is lubed, Ashley and Eric stretch her open while bringing Breckenhorse's head to her entrance. Once they're both lined up, Ashley instructs Breckenhorse.

"Push."

He bears down, with Ashley and Eric guiding the way. His dick slides in a couple inches. Once his head is in, he pushes harder, forcing another two inches in.

Rosie screams like she's being slaughtered. Her vagina is so stretched it looks deformed.

To Breckenhorse, it's fucking fantastic, tighter than he's ever known. But he can't go any further. Unaware of what he's doing, he grabs Ashley and Eric's hands and masturbates himself.

He strokes firm and hard, long pulls spanning his entire shaft with an extra squeeze at the top. As he gets more turned on, his masturbation becomes faster and more forceful. He grasps his friends' hands tight and rubs his cock all the way down to Rosie's stretched entrance and back up to his tip.

Eric tries to pull his hand back, but Breckenhorse's grip is firm, so Eric is stroking him. Eric feels his teammate come—it gathers at the base of his cock, widening his shaft, and shooting down to its goal.

Breckenhorse comes so hard his dick flips out of Rosie, squirts across her stomach, and droplets ricochet into Ashley and Eric's faces. Eric is horrified to find himself turned on. Rosie is grateful to have that thing out of her and couldn't care less what gets sprayed where.