The Strippers and the Stepson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat drips down Suzanne's cleavage, and Ryan leans up to lick it off. She is warm and tastes of coconut oil, her signature perfume, and salty exertion. He is aroused by her scents and flavors. He loves her look, her taste, her smell, her feel. There is nothing he doesn't savor about her.

Her pussy aches, a full, joyous throbbing. She has run an Olympic race and taken the gold. Ryan is her medal, and she hopes she can keep him forever.

She grinds on his cock, letting his pubic mound play on her clit. But they're focused on the intensity of his cock stuffed in her pussy. Her sensation of fullness is astounding. His gratitude to be snuggled to the hilt in the woman he loves is staggering.

She leans down and kisses her nephew. "I'm going to fuck you hard now."

She rides his cock up and down, screwing it into her cunt each time she slides down his shaft. When she hits his root, she grinds in hard circles and puts pressure on her clit. Pelvis on pelvis, mound on mound, clit on root. Breckenhorse is going insane. He has never been fully inside a woman before. His aunt is his first in countless ways.

He holds on to her hips for dear life. She buries her face in his neck, his skin soft, smelling of aftershave and his young man musk. His scent shoots straight to her pussy, multiplying the eroticism of the moment. Suzanne is almost there.

"Oh Ryan, baby, don't stop. I love you so much. You're amazing. Perfect. Thank you."

It takes a handful of her powerful thrusts for Suzanne to shoot off, sparkles dancing before her eyes. She slows her grinding on him as her thoughts flicker out of her body and into the stratosphere. Her brain faulters; it is Ryan and his dick filling her up. Her thoughts return to Earth and bundle themselves around Ryan and her—two people, bound together by love. Her love for him explodes across her body, leaving her overwhelmed and exhausted. When her orgasm subsides, she continues to grind into him and contract along his massive length, sending ripples of pleasure through his body.

Ryan feels his aunt's walls flex and vaults into his own orgasm. His balls rally under her ass, loading his cum into his dick. The champagne bottle pops. He shoots his remaining seed into her pussy then holds her hips tight on his shaft. Tingles shoot up his spine and emanate down his legs. His head rears back as he enters another zone. He collapses in a state of bliss.

He has a spark of energy left to kiss her. "Suzanne, thank you. I love you."

"I love you too."

Spent, Suzanne falls on top of her nephew, her tits nestled in his chest. He holds her ass to his pelvis and grins. Suzanne lifts her head and kisses him, a sloppy wet kiss of love and commitment. This won't be the last time Ryan's aunt rides his horse.

CHAPTER 12: DEFLOWERING ERIC

Ryan and his aunt are eager to get home and test out Suzanne's mattress. Ashley has had every end fucked out of her and needs to go home and rest. The young twins are in party mode and head out for more fun. Karen has one more surprise for Eric.

Alone in their bedroom, Karen moves behind her son, her hands massaging his young shoulders. "You know how I asked you to put in a butt plug?"

"Yes. I've worn it most of the day."

"It's time I take your ass."

"What?"

"The first time we were together, you liked when I massaged your prostate. You'll like the dildo up your ass."

"I'm not sure about that."

"Women take it all the time with anal sex. It can feel great. Try it. How about you start with me?"

That's a proposition Eric can live with.

Karen climbs on the bed on her hands and knees. Lying with his face under her pelvis, Eric looks up and admires her pussy and asshole. He can never get enough of this woman.

He runs his tongue up her slit, teasing her clit then licking back to her puckered hole. Karen sinks down to ride her son's face and grind into his mouth. He spreads his mom's pussy and searches deep into her hole with his tongue. He licks out her juices and replaces them with his own saliva. He reaches down, gathers his precum, and rubs it on her asshole. She bucks her hungry sex into him.

Eric slides up and kneels behind his mom. He pushes his dick into her pussy in one stroke, tip to root, making her gasp and grind her cunt back into him. While he pounds her, he reaches around and strokes her clit with vigor. His mom bucks against him, fucking his dick with the power of her hips.

She comes hard on him when her son tweaks her clit and his shaft plummets in and out of her channel. Her pussy melts into his cock, and she shoots into orbit when he increases pressure on her clit. Her mind dancing around the joy of her son taking her, she pushes her ass back so he can take her deeper.

Eric shifts to his mom's asshole, playing with that tender hole. He lubes his fingers and slides three in, one at a time, to ready her tight muscles for his coming invasion. She leans her breasts on the bed, her head resting to the side, and spreads her ass cheeks for him.

When her muscles relax, he slides his dick into her. She lets out a startled scream then pushes back against him. Eric is already turned on from her pussy, and it takes few strokes into her tight ass to send him to his climax. He leaves fingerprints in her hips while he empties himself into her hole, bellowing out a loud cry of pleasure. Eric falls to his mom's side, sated and relaxed.

After her son has caught his breath, Karen pulls out a dual vibrating strap-on.

"That thing is huge!"

She runs her tongue along his ear. "Look at yourself. It's not much bigger than you are. And I've taken you in my ass plenty of times. Let's do this."

She's right. It's time for him to try.

She is turned on by the idea of her son with the strap-on up his ass. "Suck on this."

"What?"

"Put it in your mouth and suck on it." She holds the big end in front of his him.

He puts the tip in his mouth.

"Take it Eric. Fuck it down your throat. Like I fuck you down my throat."

He sucks it while she moves it in and out, mimicking a real dick fucking his mouth.

"Do you like to get fucked in the mouth?"

"Mm-hm."

"You're doing well, baby. You like that in you. I want to fuck your face hard and fast with this the way you like to fuck my face. Do you want that someday?"

Eric looks at her with uncertainty in his eyes.

"It's OK, you don't have to answer now. I already know the answer."

After her son has sucked the dildo, she takes it out of his mouth and lies beside him. They make out like lovers. Eric claims her mouth, sucking her tongue into him, drawing his teeth across her lips, and tickling the roof of her mouth. Karen claims his tongue the way she intends to take his cock. She strokes his youthful body—his firm chest, his sculpted abs, his shaped arms.

He has sensitive nipples, and she strokes them with her fingertips then rubs them with her lips and tongue. Turning harder, she nips at them and drags her front teeth against them, causing him to shudder. Her fingernails on his nipples nearly spiral him into a climax.

She slides down to take his dick in her mouth, making love to it the way she made love to his tongue. She wraps her legs around his, grinding her sex into his thighs and bringing her lips to the root of his manhood. She coaxes him onto his hands and knees.

She brings her arm around his ass, pulling out the butt plug.

His anus is irresistible for rimming. Karen smacks each of Eric's ass cheeks and grinds them together. Dragging her teeth against the fleshy part of his ass, she leaves teeth marks where he is roundest. He catches his breath when she bites him, prompting her to remind him who's in charge.

"This is my ass. I own it. I spank it when I want, I bite it when I want, I fuck it when I want." She punctuates her proclamations with stinging spanks.

Eric gasps out all he can say. "Yes, mom."

She pulls his ass cheeks apart and admires his tight asshole, sniffing his strong masculine scent, giving it one long lick, and sending chills up his spine. She licks around him until he is wet and ready for her taking.

She inserts one thumb into his asshole. He moans with the invasion. She sticks her other thumb in, pulling them apart to create a hole for her taking. She spits inside, lubing her son up.

She dips her tongue deep inside him, wiggling it around and massaging his tender hole. He circles his ass in her face. It feels good, and he craves more contact.

She toys with his puckered hole then inserts a finger and strokes it around until he moans.

"How do you like that finger in there, baby?"

"So good."

She adds a finger and wiggles it with the first, causing him to buck his hips into her face.

"Do you like having two fingers in your ass, sweetheart?"

Eric enters a zone and hesitates to answer. Karen gives him a playful pinch. "Answer me."

"I love it."

"Good boy. I love my good boy."

"I love you too, mom."

She inserts a third finger, scissors them in opposite directions, and stretches his tender hole until he is ready for her taking.

"Do you like all those fingers in your ass, baby?"

Eric is in his own world, savoring his mom's fingers fucking him. He doesn't hear her question. She slaps him on the ass. "Eric, I said do you like me fucking you in the ass?"

"Yes, mom, you're so good."

She sits on her heels, inserts the short dildo of the strap-on into herself, and attaches the entire thing to herself. She lubes up the long end and her son's asshole, then lines them up for penetration.

She slaps his ass like she means it. "Eric, are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"God yes."

"Beg for it."

"Mom, please fuck me in the ass."

She smiles and spanks him again. "Only because you're begging for it."

She pushes and his muscles give way to the first inches of the dildo. He groans with the pleasure of the intrusion. He looks fucking delicious with that blue vibe sticking out of his ass.

"It didn't go all the way. You need to beg again."

"Mom, please fuck me."

She pushes further and gets deeper. And she is turned on.

She makes a final push, and the dildo reaches its home.

"I'm going to put on the vibrator and fuck you good, baby."

Karen sets the strap-on to a low vibration for both sides; they both enjoy the sensation. They moan together to the tempo coursing through their bodies. She grinds against him, easing the stimulation across both their bodies.

She turns up the speed and grinds into her son, pussy grinding into asshole, clit grinding against ass. He pushes his ass against his mom, rubbing into her at the same time that she shoots pleasure through his butt hole. She fondles her nipples to the pressure of her son's hips grinding against her.

She turns the vibrator to full speed, making him buck into her cunt and she into his asshole. She spanks his ass to the rhythm of their bucking, harder and faster with each thrust. His ass reddens, and the force turns him on more. The strength of the vibrator and their passion sends them crashing into each other, fucking against dildo, fucking against each other.

Leaning against her son, Karen brings her arm around his waist and grabs his hard cock. She strokes him to the rhythm of their bucking bodies, filling his dick with the pleasure his ass is experiencing.

"How's that, baby?"

"So good."

"Next time, I'm going to fuck you bent over your father's couch."

"Mom, I'm going to do you doggy style in dad's closet."

Karen laughs. "I'm going to take you to his office and fuck you on his desk."

"I'm going to make you ride me on the recliner."

"Not until I do you on the hood of the Bentley."

Eric pretends to gasp. "The Bentley. That would piss dad off more than knowing we're in love."

"That's probably right."

"Eric, do you wish that was a cock in your ass and a man's hand on your dick?"

Eric hesitates to answer, then responds when his mom taps him on the ass. "Yes, maybe."

"I'd like to see you get your first cock."

The vibration, his mom's hand on his dick, his mom's words, it's all too much. Eric releases in ecstasy, hot seed spewing across the sheets as his mom jerks him off and fucks him up the ass.

Feeling her son's cock expand and thinking about him with another man is more than Karen can take. She feeds her own need, fucking against the vibrator and grinding into her son's ass. The visual of the strap-on extending from her pussy into his ass is mind-blowing, and she shoots off in that direction, her thoughts flying rudderless while her body contracts and convulses with her son's climax. Karen's body wraps around her son's, consuming him, and for a precious few second they are one body, not two.

When they come down, they are both spent, but blissful. Karen removes the strap-on and falls to her son's side. He cradles her like a spoon and kisses her sweaty hairline.

"Mom, I love you. I would do anything for you."

"Like what?"

"Well, you told me about your fantasy. If that's something you still think about, I would be supportive."

"That is something I want. But right now, sleep is my biggest fantasy. Good night, baby. I love you."

After Karen's asleep, Eric texts Breckenhorse.

<Karen's in.>

<Cool. Suzanne's in.>

<Our kinky women.>

<They make life interesting.>

*****

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, please leave a rating. I appreciate comments and messages. And please feel free to click "Follow Author" or "Favorite Author" below if you want to know about upcoming stories...I usually have something naughty in the works. --Roxy