The Strippers and the Stepson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breckenhorse gives a final pull on his dick, stroking it to the tip, unaware he grasps Ashley and Eric and uses their hands to masturbate himself. Saliva pools in Eric's mouth when his hand passes over Breckenhorse's enormous red tip. Eric's dick could pound nails. He has a momentary panic about his reaction to Breckenhorse's dick, then he assures himself: he saw a hot chick get the hell fucked out of her. Of course he's turned on. He goes back to his mom. His cock is on fire, and they need to do something about it.

Rosie's pussy is killing her, and she is 4'10" of pissed of woman. She is a tiny but deadly force to be reckoned with. She points at Breckenhorse. "Get on your back. And lube up. I'm fucking you with my strap-on."

Rosie stomps over to her beach bag. She pulls out what could be the largest strap-on ever created. Breckenhorse is fucked.

CHAPTER 7: A PETITE REVENGE

Candy helps Rosie attach the strap-on. It's enormous on Rosie's diminutive frame, nothing short of comical. Breckenhorse is on his back, and Ashley rubs lube on his asshole.

Ashley massages his anus, running circles around him and teasing him open with her thumbs. He groans when she inserts her fingers, trying to mimic the feeling of the strap-on. Once she has three fingers in, she pushes them in and out and scissors them around, widening him further. He's caught up in the eroticism of her taking his ass, but looks fearful of the dildo.

Still pissed off, Rosie marches over, kneels in front of him, and lines up the tip with his asshole. She pushes. Breckenhorse is a boy in pain. He needs pleasure to take his mind off it. Eager to get her hands on that dick, Ashley fucks him between her big tits.

He hardens when Ashley lubes him up and rubs him in her cleavage. He's all boy and loves her big, juicy jugs. He reaches down to jiggle them, flap them around his dick, and tweak her nipples. This alone shoots him standing rock hard, a remarkable 11" column.

Stroking his shaft, Ashley runs her tongue along the underside of his head, taking special care to tongue his frenulum. Sliding her face down to his enormous balls, she licks and tickles them with her fingernails. She pulls his scrotum back with her teeth, reminding him who's in charge. Screwing her hands around his base, she runs her mouth back up his shaft to suck on his straining head.

Breckenhorse's dick is alive, and he pushes his pelvis into Ashley's face. His euphoria loosens the strong muscles of his asshole, allowing Rosie to push her dildo into him. Rosie penetrates his outer ring. This brings him more pleasure than he anticipated. He bucks harder and faster into Ashley's mouth, savoring the suction she has created.

Rosie rams the dildo in deeper, pushing with her petite frame to slam it in. She pulls back out so its head rests on his outer muscles, then throttles forward, impaling him again with all her force. Each time she bucks into him, the dildo goes in a couple more inches, getting closer and closer to home.

The base of the dildo rubs against Rosie, sizzling through her each time she plows into Breckenhorse. She fucks him hard, slamming deeper each time, until at last the dildo is seated.

The pressure on Rosie's clit is too much, the visual of the dildo shoved all the way into the young man's ass too enticing. She climaxes to the pleasure of her strap-on. She fucks it hard, pushing harder even though the dildo is all the way home. Her pussy swallows the dildo which merges into Breckenhorse's ass. For a moment in time, they are one, and Rosie lifts above herself, panting in the pleasure of her making.

Her goal achieved, Rosie pulls the dildo out of Breckenhorse's ass. She is impressed with him despite herself.

Between the ass fucking and the blow job, Breckenhorse can hold back no longer. He grabs the back of Ashley's head and forces her face down on his dick. He thrusts his hips up and shoots a tornado of cum into her throat. She gags on his cock, and sputters and coughs. She struggles to handle his monster and its copious seed, much of which slides down her tongue and back on his cock and balls.

Rosie winks at Ashley. "Let's clean this guy up."

The women suck and slurp his cum off him. Rosie can smell Ashley's pussy on his cock—Ashley's sharp and all woman, and Rosie wants to get some of that. When they reach his tip, Rosie strokes Ashley's cheek and pulls her in for a kiss. Ashley's breasts are enormous, impossible for Rosie to resist, so she fondles one while their tongues tangle. Heat pools in both women's pussies. They're going to have to continue this later.

CHAPTER 8: TWINNED

Candy is turned on from kissing Karen. She's going to ride that big cock. She climbs onto Breckenhorse. She eases onto his head, enjoying how he stretches her pussy. But it doesn't go far.

She moves to her feet, squats over him, and bears down with her flanks. He reaches up and plays with her firm young tits while she rides him. Realizing she can't go any further, she brings her fingers to her clit and strokes it. She pulls at her sensitive bud, teasing it out of its hood, then tickles it back and forth. Using her fingers, she jerks off in frantic circles, fucking herself while she's filled with Breckenhorse's dick.

She moves up his dick to the tip, pistons on it for a few strokes, then comes in an ecstasy of curses.

"Fuck, yes. God I love that big dick. Fuck it, big boy, fuck that little pussy."

Meanwhile, Rosie has climbed onto Breckenhorse's face. He licks along her lips, nibbling here and there. He sucks them until they are sopping wet. Rosie spreads her labia apart so he can admire her beautiful pink pussy and inhale her aroma—a mixture of female musk, male cum, and sunscreen. He could inhale her scent until he was drunk on its fumes.

He pierces her hole with his tongue, slurps her horny juices, and flicks in and out of her until she's riding him and fucking his mouth. Rosie throws her head back and squeals when he replaces his tongue with two fingers and strokes them along her G-spot.

Her clit has popped out of its hood. He brings it between his teeth, then flicks it, circles it, and suctions it until Rosie fucks down harder on his fingers.

Rosie can't take anymore. She drills her pussy onto Breckenhorse's face, gyrating until she has the contact she needs, then takes off on a delirious trip to a perfect finish. Sparks shoot up her spine and her brain quivers in mindless ecstasy. She is spent and leaves his face a sopping, soggy mess.

Hearing the girls scream, feeling Candy's contractions, and licking Rosie's juice off his lips, Breckenhorse loses control. He erupts into Candy. His legs shake and his fingers go numb. His climax rips up his back and shoots white spots before his eyes. His brain shuts down then awakens to a place of nirvana. He pinches himself. How did he consider not coming to this party?

CHAPTER 9: A MOTHER'S LOVE

Karen saunters to Eric and gives him a tender kiss. She is all red hair and muscular curves, and he can't stop looking at her.

No one has ever seen a mother and son make love. Everyone is riveted.

Eric lies on a lounge chair, his dick pointed straight at the sky. Karen straddles her son's mouth.

"Will you make sure I'm good and wet, baby?"

"I'd love to."

Suzanne is captivated. She aches to experience this with Ryan. He feels the same and figures it's now or never. Trying to act relaxed, he strolls over to the lounge chair where his aunt reclines. He sits next to her, eases her against him, and rests his arm across her shoulders. There is nothing casual about his gesture. Need overcomes them as they watch mother and son surrender to their carnal desire.

Eric takes long, luscious licks of Karen's pussy, lapping from anus to clit. He runs his tongue in circles around her slit. He teases her hole, stroking inside her, until she holds the sides of his head for balance. Her scent is sharp and sweaty from a long day in the sun. She smells perfect to him. And he never tires of his mom's erotic flavor—today she's pure mom taste mingled with mango and coconut oil. He licks her like he could devour all the scent off of her.

She's so wet he scurries to lap up the juice flowing out of her. He makes his way up to her clit, teasing and tweaking that precious bud, suctioning it until he hears her sharp breath. Once she's tugging at his hair and crying his name, he knows she's ready.

She is desperate for him to fill her. "I need to love you now."

Karen slides her hips down to her son's pelvis, lining his cock up with her dripping hole. She smiles up at his handsome face while she slides down on him. His eyes smolder. Thinking of coming in his mom, he's taking the forces of gods to hold back his orgasm. His mom is sexy and beautiful, her movements erotic and hot—he can't hold out long with her.

As Karen slides onto her son, Suzanne and Ryan groan in unison, involuntary rumbles from the depths of their cores. Suzanne's nipples are firm, and her pussy has puddled the towel she's sitting on. Hungry for his aunt, the tip of Ryan's dick protrudes from the edge of his towel. Suzanne stares at his head, longing to take its silky skin in her mouth.

Karen grinds her hips in a slow rhythm—easy, tender lovemaking. He squeezes her bottom and claims her mouth with his own. They share the same tempo, they share the same heat. Karen's adrenaline picks up; her orgasm comes on.

"Baby, I'm close."

"Mom, I'm almost there."

She sits up and gyrates her hips on her son. He pushes himself into her, bringing her to the edge she seeks. She rocks him hard, using him like a plunger on her cunt. The incessant battering is more than he can take. His balls pull up, and he warns his mom.

"Mom, I'm coming."

"Me too, baby, me too."

They come together, mother and son, one releasing his seed into the other. Her pussy contracts on her son, sending wave after wave of bliss across her body. Her hips ache from spreading her legs far apart and her shoulders burn from hunching over the lounge chair. Yet still she comes, a tangle of blazing lights flitting through her head. Her body melts into her son, two become one, love consumes them.

Everyone is titillated to see mother and son share their passion. The sight of Eric's cock disappearing into his mother makes their friends squirm with desire.

Ryan and Suzanne sit thigh to thigh. When Ryan strokes Suzanne's leg, she grabs his hand. They squeeze each other when Eric and Karen come, a silent signal of needing and yearning. Suzanne's chest heaves, her pussy contracts, and Ryan's dick throbs with lust. They long to be where Eric and Karen are.

Eric has a primal urge to drag his mom back to his lair, to fuck her again and again until neither of them can stand. His urge to impregnate her is overwhelming, irrational, but undeniable. He thrusts his hips higher with one last release, forcing his seed deep inside her.

Karen falls on top of him. He savors her breasts on his chest, her hips bracketing his legs. He loves every aspect of her—her fiery hair, her downy skin, her eyes deep with wisdom. She craves him with a passion she never shared with his father. She yearns for him to engulf her, penetrate her, and consume her with the lust they have shared for years. They share languid, loving kisses, oblivious to the spectators around them.

CHAPTER 10: DP QUEEN

Ashley interrupts Karen and Eric's interlude. "Breckenhorse, I need you and Eric to DP me."

Eric drags a hand through his hair. "Ashley, you know how big Breckenhorse is. And I'm not small. Are you sure about this?"

"I've stared at those dicks all day, and if I don't get them soon I'll explode."

Breckenhorse was touching his aunt and sensing a mutual connection. He's reluctant to break that bond. But despite every opportunity, Suzanne didn't make a move. Disheartened, Breckenhorse gets up to participate in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. He looks back at Suzanne, and she smiles. He takes that as encouragement. Suzanne is torn up inside, and her nephew doesn't recognize it for the fake smile it is.

Breckenhorse lies on a towel. "Ashley, get on top of me."

Ashley's so excited she's squealing. She's lubed and ready. She sits on Breckenhorse and uses her hips to slide down. Breckenhorse pushes up. Beads of sweat speckle their foreheads. He can't get seated, so they settle for more than half way. She lies on him to position herself for Eric.

Breckenhorse enjoys her large breasts on his chest—they make up for being the guy on the bottom. He inhales the fragrance of her long hair tickling his nose—it's the smell of roses or lavender or some flower that rushes straight to his groin. Ashley is all woman, and his dick responds as all man.

Eric eyes her puckered entrance. It looks tight with Breckenhorse pushing her lips out. He plays with Ashley. He massages her with extra lube and teases her entrance. Then he eases one finger inside.

"Ashley, how you doing?"

"Awesome. Fuck me with your finger."

Eric does just that. When she loosens, he adds a second finger.

"How's that?"

"So tight. So good."

She whimpers and pushes her ass back toward him while he rubs his fingers inside her. He scissors his fingers, trying to make extra space for his cock. The further he stretches her, the louder she moans. He slides two more fingers in to stretch her to the size of his cock. Ashley whips her hands back as if to slap him, but stretches her ass out further. She is ready and eager.

"Fuck my ass already."

Eric pulls his fingers out and lines his head up.

He pushes in, straining until his head pops through her ring of muscles. Ashley lets out a piercing scream; this has got to be painful.

Breckenhorse wraps his big hand around her mouth. "Shhh, the neighbors are going to call the police. Do we need to stop?"

"Fuck no. This is amazing. I'm so full. Fuck me, boys."

Eric shakes his head. He can feel Breckenhorse on the other side of her membrane. He drives his cock in, the shaft penetrating the depth of her ass.

They have an eager audience. "Get some, boys," shouts Rosie.

Candy agrees. "Fuck her good."

Suzanne wants her nephew's big cock in her. The sight of another woman's pussy wrapped around him is painful.

Karen has a similar struggle. She's jealous it isn't her Eric strains to get his dick into.

Breckenhorse moves first, thrusting his hips up into Ashley. Eric mirrors Breckenhorse's strokes, taking Ashley's ass when Breckenhorse pulls back from her pussy. She groans, heaves, and cries out both guys' names. Sweating with his exertion, Eric struggles to keep his balance even as his dick is in ecstasy from Ashley's tight asshole. Breckenhorse fights to keep his breath when Ashley puts all her weight on him and wiggles and squirms around with the pure joy of the moment.

Her ass stretches with Eric's large dick. Her cunt bursts with unexpected pleasure from Breckenhorse's giant cock. And her clit spasms from grinding against his pelvis. It comes at her from three sides, so it's no surprise when she's the first to say, "I'm coming."

Ashley's contractions radiate through her pussy and back down her asshole. She hunches her back and bites into Breckenhorse's shoulder while mystical colors dance before her eyes. Her body melts into the eroticism of the act, and she drifts in a sea of jelly, cradling her in warmth and rhythmic movement. Then lightening zings through her body, making her scream as she pounds out her lust.

"Yes, fuck me guys. Fuck that pussy, fuck that ass. Fuck me good."

Breckenhorse and Eric feel her pulse around them, and they feel each other's dicks stroke on either side of her paper-thin membrane.

Ashley's orgasm rolls itself out, and she begs the guys to come. They keep pounding away, too eager to stop. They take turns thrusting, filling her pussy and her ass with their large cocks. Sweat pours off her face and pools under her breasts as she pleads for their release. At last, it is too much to withstand, and Ashley comes again, her holes contracting in synchrony.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes. Come with me."

Ashley's contractions shoot through their dicks and trigger their desire to accompany her. The guys join in her climax, their dicks expanding when their orgasms shoot through them. They fill Ashley in both holes. Their climaxes wash over them, and they both find their moments of Zen.

Rising first, Eric watches his cum ooze out of Ashley's ass. He is a dirty, filthy, naughty boy. He sticks his finger in the cum and brings it to Ashley's lips.

"Do you want a taste?"

Ashley is on another planet, and without thinking, she opens her mouth and sucks off the salty cum that was in her asshole. Karen looks on and shakes her head. If Ashley finds out Eric fed her cum out of her ass, she's going to kill him.

CHAPTER 11: A LOVING AUNT

Suzanne has struggled watching her nephew with the other women. She is jealous and can hold back no longer.

She beckons him to join her on the lounge chair. Her breath catches. Every time she is near him she's reminded how handsome he is, and how much she wants him. She's done hiding her feelings. She tickles his ear with her lips and whispers, "Ryan, I've wanted you for so long."

He is almost speechless at the intensity of his emotions. He turns his lips to her ear. "Aunt Suzanne, I've wanted you since before I can remember."

"Call me Suzanne. If you call me Aunt again I'll sit on your face and suffocate you."

"There are worse ways to die."

"You little smartass," she says to the man who's big enough to throw her over his knee and spank her.

Ryan's overwhelmed. He was losing hope that his fantasy would come true. He can't get the stupid grin off his face.

Suzanne feels the same. "Ryan, I need to make love to you." She doesn't notice the look of shock and elation on his face.

She swings one leg to the other side of his hips. Ryan has gotten it up multiple times. His erections are aching, and he's not sure anything is going to trickle out when he comes. But one look at Suzanne, her gorgeous face and curvaceous body, is enough for him to rally.

Suzanne shares a tender kiss with him. He parts her lips and nibbles around her mouth and the tip of her tongue. He plunges into her mouth, foreshadowing what he intends to do with her pussy.

Suzanne leaks with desire—she has thought about him for too many years, and she yearns to be filled by him. She has seen him get hard around her and has suspected he desired too. She's afraid if they don't do it now, he'll go back to being shy at home, and she'll never get to have him.

She spreads her hips around him, and he guides his thick cock to her pussy. His head is giant against her hole, and she stops to adjust to his size. They both groan when he penetrates her. Stretched to her limit, she pants with the massive size of his head. His shaft is smaller and easier to fit. She slides half-way down then pauses. He's long. She's not sure she can take him all the way but she's determined to try.

He places his hands on the sides of her hips to help push her down, and he raises his pelvis to meet her. "Not too hard, sweetheart, there's only so much horse I can ride."

He smiles. "No problem. There's something else I'd like to do with these hands." Fondling Suzanne's generous breasts, he runs his thumbs around her areolas and tweaks her nipples into firm pink buds. Lifting his head to suck on one, he squeezes her tit to pull her nipple into his mouth.

Suzanne's pussy loosens with the pleasure her nephew bestows on her breasts. She slides down a couple more inches, and his dick nudges against her inner wall. She shimmies her hips around and grinds down hard. She ignores the push against her inner wall, hungry to take her nephew in her.

At last, she pops him in all the way. Her clit rests against his untamed mound, and his heavy balls push up against her ass. Aunt and nephew stare at each other, shocked and ecstatic at what they have achieved. Suzanne has her nephew's entire cock buried in her pussy. They are joined as one.