The Strong Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what do you want to do with that power?"

Looking down at his ringleader, Danny smiled. "Let's give the audience the encore they deserve." With shockingly little effort, Danny grabbed Cornelius and whirled him over to the stool. "Bend over." The ringleader beamed with pride as his newest performer took over the show. Without question he obeyed, bending over the stool with his ass in the air.

Danny turned to the jester. "Restrain him." With a mischievous smirk, Beck scrambled over to secure Cornelius' hands with the invisible rope. They scampered away to watch as Danny reached forward and tore away the ringleader's pants, leaving him entirely nude. Whistles and hollars echoed throughout the tent.

Danny rubbed his monstrous cock against the ringleader's cheeks as the man drew in an anxious breath. The strong man's only words were: "This is going to hurt, but you'll get used to it."

The penetration was sudden and powerful, causing the ringleader to cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. Danny's cock was thicker, longer, and veinier than any he had ever taken before. He started slowly, but even the tip stretched the man's hole to an unfathomable size.

Danny was sure to remain gentle until Cornelius' ass was ready to accept him. Little by little he slid himself deeper, savoring his ringleader's moans and the audience's cheers. Once fully sheathed, Danny began pumping slowly but forcefully. Cornelius moaned and begged for it and Danny was happy to oblige, speeding up and fucking the man harder and harder. In just a minute he was pounding his ringleader with thrusts that echoed throughout the tent.

Danny could feel his power continuing to surge. The meek, bullied college student was no more. He was the Strong Man of the circus. This was his home. The crowds adored him and his fellow performers loved him.

With a loud groan, Danny came hard into his ringleader, reaching a climax bigger than ever before. The ringleader moaned with delight as hot cum gushed deep inside him and the crowd erupted with cheers and applause. As Cornelius groaned with mindless pleasure, Danny turned his lustful gaze toward Beck. The jester leaped and applauded until they noticed Danny's focus shift towards their body. They gasped audibly and quivered as Danny's mountainous form approached them and tore their pants away. "One more encore, for the fans."

~~~

Mike Gunderson wandered through the crowded carnival alone, having ditched his friends to catch some air and avoid their obnoxious ridicule. "Who needs 'em, anyways?" Mike muttered as he kicked a pebble across the midway.

Mike blinked, realizing that the pathway the rock skipped across was suddenly empty. Looking up, the man realized that the packed crowds he had just been immersed in had seemingly vanished. The scene around him felt more like a ghost town than a carnival. "What the hell...?"

"Hey Mike, I thought I might find you here..." A familiar, tender voice emanated from behind the man.

Mike turned with a start to see a mountainous man towering over him. With cartoonishly large muscles and proportions, he looked like a Greek god. "Who the hell..." Mike froze as light shimmered across the man's face. "Danny? No fucking way..."

The mountain smiled and clasped Mike's shoulder with a hand the size of his head. Shuddering at the power in the grip, Mike felt his heart skip and his stomach drop. This was not the same boy from a couple hours ago.

"I'm sorry about your friends. You deserve better than them. You don't need to prove your strength just to have worth, you know?"

"W-what are you talking about, man? I said... I said I was over it..."

"It's okay, Michael. You act tough to impress them, but the circus knows what you really want. You're not a leader, you're a follower. You want to be commanded... to follow orders without question. You just need the proper training."

"T-training? What the fuck are you talking about?" Mike tried to back away slowly, but Danny's firm grip held him in place.

"Don't worry, just listen to my voice and stare into my eyes, okay? You'll understand your true place at the circus soon. I think the lion tamer's been looking for a new pet..." Danny smiled reassuringly, and something about it was so relaxing to Mike, whose mind was slowly sinking as carnival music began swirling around him. Danny directed the dazed man's attention down to his throbbing bulge. "Now why don't you come closer and have a taste of your best friend's cock?"

Mike nodded slowly and dropped to his knees. Danny smiled and unzipped his pants, excited to welcome his dear friend home.

12