The Stronger Sex? Ch. 04

Story Info
Evan interviews Alexis.
3k words
4.1
1.8k
00

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to gently massage her foot with both hands while she cooed softly in both pleasure and appreciation.

"This might even make me more talkative!"

"Ok, let's get started." Evan said professionally as he sat in the chair Vic had brought for him and placed next to Jake. Now he had Jake to his right, Vic behind him to his left, and Alexis and her mom on the couch in front of him.

He took out his phone, hit the record button in his record keeping app so she could see what he was doing, and placed the phone on his knee with the camera down to assure her this was not video recording. "Can I ask you basic background? Who are you? What do you do? How old are you? Height? Weight? Other details of that nature?"

Lexi (it seemed everyone was calling her Lexi, so Evan followed suit and did so) was 20 years old, 5'5" and studying to become a nurse. She was 152lbs but quickly clarified that preC she would only be 120 or 125. Evan found it odd how women still obsess over their weight in this day in age, especially when it was a proven, not-up-for-debate fact that women enhanced by the Event just weighed more than women who were not. Evan struggled not to shake his head in derision.

Lexi was "a Chicago girl, born and raised" who grew up in the city, not the endless miles of suburbs, and had a steady boyfriend of nearly 2 years. She had played soccer growing up and in high school while also being a cheerleader for the basketball team. She went on with a few more details about friends, family, and some hobbies, but those didn't feel important.

"How did it feel to lose to Jake?"

"Embarrassing! I kinda feel I lets the girls down..." she said as her mom interrupted to soothe the sting of defeat a bit. "... but I played sports, I get that ya' don't win them all and Jake here has a winning record for a reason. But still, us girls win more than we lose so it was tough to lose and to lose five to three...."

"Was the posing over you when you were down embarrassing?"

"No, that's fine..." she said through a good natured laugh ".. that part is ok. It's just part of the fun, and this is still just for fun. Honestly, they tell me the girls started the victory posing and we were the first ones to put our feet on their loser faces, so that's all fair. We were also the ones who started the public shaming after it was over, and I was here when Sheila made Jake here recite the words when he lost to her."

"It's losing to a man, obviously. We are supposed to be stronger and faster thanks to Them, and I still lost. I was sure I had him a few times too, but he slipped out and pinned me again! I don't know, but I want a rematch!"

"Not to press, but even the foot on your breasts? A foot on your face? No issues and all fun?" Evan pried.

"Yeah, sure, like I said we do it to them and I hear we started it. He is more than making up for it now! I love the attention he is paying to my feetsies!" she said playfully as she wiggled her toes as Jake smiled and kept the massage going.

"Ok, good to hear. Moving on, how do you feel about the personal or seemingly intimate nature of wrestling with a man? More specifically, body parts are rubbing? There was that one round where you wrapped your shins around his ribcage and then.... for lack of a better phrase, you pulled him up in there? Is there a sense of being exposed out there despite everything being covered up?"

Evan wasn't sure how to phrase the question, but at one point she locked her ankles around him and quickly pulled his torso up between her thighs until her vagina was on his ribs. Sure, all her private parts were covered, but it looked like a very intimate position.

"Yep, the body scissor! We love that one! Makes 'em tap every time!" Lexi exclaimed as she slapped her thighs while Jake smiled and shook his head. "It's even more lethal when it's a head scissor! Thunder thighs baby!"

Everyone laughed, but Evan pressed:

"Back to my question, any self conscious feelings despite everything being covered and the match being somewhat professional in nature?"

"No, I don't think so, it just is what it is? I guess?" she paused, he raised his eyebrows to encourage her to continue. She did:

"I mean, I'm not thinking about that when I'm trying to kill him, so I haven't given the intimate nature of it enough thought to be self conscious or not? I know Jake. I know the other guys. They get vetted before they can come so there are no bad guys trying to physically hurt me. Like the armbar he caught me with: sure he could have broken my arm but I knew he wouldn't. I knew it. Never did I feel unsafe. Never. We don't let just anyone in, and even when they get in here it's up to me to match up with them, not the other way around. If I didn't feel a connection with a guy like Jake or feel comfortable around the older guys I wouldn't match up with them."

"I just guess I don't know what I would feel self conscious about?"

Evan wanted to press again, reminder her she pressed her barely covered body up against a man's for about 25 minutes.

'I can come back to this, I better move on while she is still feeling chatty.' He thought as he changed the subject.

"Ok, thank you for the honesty. What drew you here? How did the "almost a nurse" Alexis get to a club where she wrestles a grown man in front of a crowd of 70 or 80 cheering or booing fans?"

"I don't know, I guess it started when I did some searching on the internet. Sure, everyone knows the rumor that these clubs exist and they joke about it on VR and on media and stuff, but I didn't know if it was actually true or not. Did these clubs really exist or not? I didn't know, then I found their blog. I emailed a few girls outside of the group chat and they told me I could make big money if I looked the part and was cool learning how to fight or wrestle. They also were pretty clear that it was physical and pretty hands on, I had to be cool with stuff like putting a guy between my thighs and squeezing him until he taps out. They were also clear about the outfits I was going to have to wear. As you can see, we don't fight in full body robes!"

"I noticed that" Evan responded as the group laughed. Evan was curious that the mom had not said a word yet, but he urged Lexi to continue:

"Please go on, you found the blog and had some emails. What happened next?"

"Well, I met Harper for lunch to talk. She is here, I don't know where, but she is here. She is great, she's 24, and she has been coming here for a while now. I learned later she is kind of a recruiter for new girls to give them a chance to kick some ass and make some pretty good money. God knows I could use the money....."

"Anyway, I met Harper and we talked for over an hour about all the details, and she invited me to come by some weeknight when it is slower, less crowded, and a bit more low key. She said it would be a good way to get going, watch some rounds, get a feel for things, and see if I want to try it out."

"Obviously, it worked out! And here I am, getting interviewed about it!"

"If I may continue..." Evan replied, then paused to phrase his question the way he wanted it. "So, here is a girl who was curious about this. Why? What drove that initial curiosity to seek this group of people out?"

"I don't know, maybe I miss the competition of soccer? I don't know, I'm young, I'm fairly open minded, and..." she paused as she blushed slightly again, looked at her mom, and pulled her foot back from Jake's massaging hands. "I guess me and Jeremy wrestle sometimes and I kinda like when I can pin him down. I like the power exchange.... I guess? It kinda turns me on that I have it, ya' know, have power over him. Deep down I like the idea that I can hold him down or hold him at my mercy. There is still that taboo about it, even after Them and the Event, a taboo about a girl overpowering a man and them both liking it."

She looked at her mom, blushed more, held her hands over her face and shrieked a slight shriek:

"Mom... Sorry, did I just say that!? I just said that! Well he does! Jeremy likes it too! It's obvious even though he doesn't say it!" she shrieked the words and her face reddened and she began to laugh uncontrollably. "Mom I hope you still love me!" she said through giggling.

Mom, Evan had forgotten her name, put her arms around her, began laughing, and simply said:

"You're an adult now baby girl, I'm married, we are all adults here. And I will always love you! You know that."

There was some joking banter from Jake and Vic, everyone knowing exactly how Lexi knew that Jeremy liked letting her take control.

'A raging boner can be hard to hide sometimes....' Evan thought, smiling as he thought about a few moments of his youth spent with past girlfriends. He let the laughter and giggles die down, and Lexi's face began to revert from strawberry red to its normal color.

"Alright, I really appreciate that honesty!" Evan said, stressing the word "really" for effect and getting a few last laughs on the subject. He continued:

"But, back to the story, you missed competition, liked... playing with Jeremy. Jeremy is a current boyfriend?" She nodded, Evan continued, "So, you came on a weeknight?"

"Yeah, there were only about 10 or 15 people here, and it was an even mix of guys and girls. Harper brought me here and introduced me to a few girls and a few of the men who are regulars. We went to a private room, it was me, her and one of the guys, his name is Adam. She explained that Adam was paying her $300 for a wrestling session!"

"$300!" she exclaimed, paused, and seemed unsure what to say next. Jake interrupted while she was momentarily speechless at the thought of making $300:

"Lexi, I'm happy to work on that other foot if you would like me to?"

"What?" she said as she paused, momentarily confused. He patted his leg where her right foot had sat while he massaged and caressed it, then she shifted in her seat and put her left foot on his leg. Wordlessly, he began working her soles with his thumbs.

"You're so sweet..." she gushed. "....you still don't have to do that."

"My pleasure!" he replied. Lexi then remember where she was in her story and went on:

"I couldn't believe she was about to make $300! And that was for a half hour! "More time, more money" Harper had said. I couldn't believe it! My rent is $2450: a few sessions and I could pay most of it in just a few days or hours!"

"Then what, did you wrestle with Adam? Or watch Harper?"

"I watched mostly, and then I got to practice a few basic holds with him as my practice dummy and her coaching me. It was super cool but kinda weird. It started when she basically beat his ass while I watched, wore him down, then I got to play a bit."

"Play? How so?" Evan pressed.

"Harper told me that some guys just like to be squeezed and held at a girls mercy, maybe humiliated a bit or reminded of who the stronger sex really is!" she quipped a little bratily as Jake snorted a laugh and shook his head. Evan noticed he didn't clap back a response, and dutifully kept rubbing her foot.

"So, she taught me how to scissor a guy properly, get position..."

"Excuse me, just so I'm clear, "scissor a guy?"" Evan interrupted, using air quotes around her words.

"Yeah, basically it means to squeeze a guy's head or body between your legs. They like it best when it's their head between the thighs, the farther in the thighs the better." She began to blush again, but kept the giggles at bay this time. "Mom don't hate me, but the closer I can get them to.... my crotch.... The more they like it and the more leverage I can get. Once they are up there, front or especially reverse, I just need to remember that it 25% force at most. I don't want to hurt anyone, it's all for fun until somebody gets hurt."

"Wait, forgive me, but "front or reverse"? Meaning what specifically?" Evan knew, but he thought playing a more naive role would keep her talking.

'This was going so well! This girl is so honest! This is going to be huge if she keeps talking like this!' Evan thought as his head filled with the potential story that was beginning to write itself.

"Jake, as great as your foot rubs are, will you help me show him? That is probably easiest."

Jake agreed, then they got up and moved a few feet away. Lexi sat on her butt, leaned back on her elbows, and spread her legs just wider than shoulder width apart. Jake knelt in front of her, went to his hands and knees, crawled towards her, and put his head between her inner thighs. She responded by wrapping her legs around his head, scooted forward, and ended up with his chin sitting just above her vagina and her thighs on his ears. Jake put his hands on her upper thigh despite there being no way he could pull her legs apart.

"Ok, this is a front headscissor. I could knock him out in about 10 seconds if I wanted and he would be helpless to stop me. Give me your hands." She said as Jake let go of her legs and she grabbed his wrists.

"Now, he is totally helpless, right Jake?" Lexi said as she began to squeeze.

"yyymmppfft" Jake managed to utter.

"See, helpless!" she exclaimed as she eased the pressure and Jake took a deep breath. She didn't release him, however.

"See, I think it's obvious why they like it! Pleasure and Pain!!" she squealed as she ramped up the pressure again for a few seconds, seemingly to remind Jake who was the boss.

"And a reverse?" Evan asked, knowing exactly what it was from his internet reading but continuing to play up the naive newcomer.

"Yeah, Jake roll over!" Lexi said excitedly as she released him from her grasp.

He rolled over on his back as she stood up. She walked over to him and knelt with his head between her knees while facing his feet. She laid her pelvis on his chest and held her torso up with her arms. She slid down until her vagina was basically on his neck and his chin was squarely on her spandex covered ass crack. He put his hands on her hips with his fingers up on her butt as he lifted his head up. She wiggled her thighs and butt a bit before she clamped down with her legs. The effect was instant.

Jake tapped her ass quickly and repeatedly within seconds.

"Sorrryyyyy!!!!!" she said apologetically as she eased up, "I didn't think that was too muuuch!!"

"tsss ok." Jake managed to say.

"So, this is a reverse. 15 or 20% tops with this one, I like Jake, I want his head to stay attached to his neck! It's just that we both want me to punish him a bit!" she giggled as she squeezed again as he tapped within seconds.

"They like these two holds the best, I think you can see why. They always grab my ass for this one, always, which is why we vet the guys before they are allowed in. They will get beaten half to death by the girls in here if they get out of line, and they know it..." she squeezed again slowly, Jake tapped after about 10 seconds. Lexi continued "....but I don't want just anyone grabbing my butt, cuz they always do here (Jake slapped her ass with both hands when she said this), and that's ok.. But, I can knock him out even faster with this one. I can get sooo much leverage here, he is helpless once again."

Evan noticed her butt again and was suddenly envious of Jake, who at the moment had both hands all over it. She did have an amazing butt and it looked even better, if that was possible, up close.

She spoke a little more about the butt grabbing and punishment she could inflict with this hold, making Jake tap a few more times as she did so, before letting him go. She helped him up, hugged him again, gave him another peck on the cheek, and said "Thanks for being my demo toy Jaky, you're the best!"

They took the same seats and Jake tapped his leg and looked to her feet. She gushed, again, but wordlessly put a foot on his leg and he kept the foot massage going.

Evan thought fast, struggled to keep his excitement at bay, and decided maybe it was a good time to engage the mom. She just watched as Jake basically but his chin in her daughter's ass and pussy.

'Let's see how her and other mom's feel about this.'

"What does mom think?" Evan said, looking at the mom as he spoke.