The Stronger Sex? Ch. 03

Story Info
Evan visits the club.
3.1k words
2.88
2.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan arrived 10 minutes early, and it turns out Vic had coordinated his arrival with a competitive wrestling match between one of the best men who attended sessions and events and one of the women. The match started at 8:00, and Vic greeted him at the door before the two burley men with "SECURITY" printed on their shirts stopped him.

'It's funny how men are still security when they probably can't stop the average woman from getting in....' Evan thought to himself with a smile as he walked in. He had been in gyms before, and this was no different. There was still a bunch of clean exercise equipment, but some had been removed to make way for four elevated boxing rings whose floor sat about two feet off the gym's floor. There were also 10 doors along the longer side of the huge building that looked to be somewhat newly built as the drywall construction didn't match the wall paneling on the rest of the interior of the building.

'Those must be the private rooms he mentioned.' Evan continued to think silently.

After he took in the gym/club, his gaze was brought back to one of the boxing rings. Folding chairs had been spread out on opposite sides, half were filled with people while half the people stood in small groups. On one side there were probably 25 or 30 women of varying ages ranging from probably 18 to maybe their mid 40' with a few grandmothers present as well. Evan assumed they were all 18 or older, but some looked very, very, young.

'Maybe they look young because I'm on the last part of my 20's?' he thought while he looked over the crowd.

Most of the women were obviously born afterC and were wearing athletic gear (gym shorts or short spandex volleyball shorts, tank tops or just sports bras) or bikinis under coverups that girls may wear to the beach. The older women born preC were dressed casually, obviously not stepping into any ring. Evan noticed all the younger women had on the same style of blue slippers and looked to otherwise be barefoot.

On the other side there were 45 or 50 men, again of varying ages ranging from likely 18 to likely grandfathers. In contrast to the women, most of these men were 40 and older. There were six or eight born afterC, but Evan speculated they were boyfriends of some of the girls. Evan remembered how Vic had said the women "get PAID!", and he guessed the older men had the disposable income to spend on an activity like this.

Evan small talked with Vic for a bit while he waited, and Vic told him that the main event started at 8pm. He went on to say that the club has a main event with one of the strongest and most athletic men wrestling one of the women. This way, Vic explained, either sex can win some bragging rights for the week.

"Our toughest chicks are damn near unbeatable. They are strong, fast, and seemingly indestructible but what makes them unbeatable is that they train for this. Some of the girls just get off on legitimately crushing a man and making him tap or beg for their mercy."

Vic left Evan and entered the ring, so Evan took a place standing about 10 feet from the ring between the people: women on the left and men on the right. There was some friendly trash talk going back and forth between the two sides, and it was obvious that quite a few of the attendees were regulars. It was trash talk like Evan had never heard before, with one of the funnier and strange lines shouted by a dark haired girl to an older guy "don't make me stick your head in my ass again! You know I will! We both know you like it!"

Tonight's male fighter was a guy who looked to be a few years younger than Evan who was about 6'2" and built like a basketball player. He was wearing gym shorts, a knee brace on his left knee, and no shirt. He was lean yet muscular and moved about in a way that implied a natural gift of athleticism. He was alone in the ring, bantering with one of the women in the crowd who looked to be a mother of one of the girls.

Evan was taking in the atmosphere when a girl came out of one of the private rooms and the women let out a bit of a cheer. It was obvious their fighter was here, and they were showing their support.

When she got to the ring, she kicked off her blue slippers, climbed up the corner post, grabbed the top of it, and flung her legs and body over the top rope in a front flip to enter the ring. The women cheered more at her dramatic entrance. She was probably 5'5" or 5'6" and modestly built: preC she probably would have weighed 120 or 130lbs, but since she was obvious in her early 20's or late teens she was fully enhanced. So, Evan guessed her at probably 150lbs. She had long, light sandy brown hair pulled back in a braided ponytail with light complected skin. She wore short green spandex shorts and a matching sports bra with lots of cutouts in the back. She wore nothing else: no pads, no gloves, no knee braces, and she was barefoot.

Evan noticed she probably had B cup tits and when she waved to the crowd he was wowed by her ass: it looked perfect! The spandex shorts hugged it in all the right ways, like all spandex, and it looked like she did squats and lunges for a hobby. Even in the shorts, it was one of the finer backsides he had seen in quite some time.

'Keep in professional Evan, you can't be seen gawking....' He reminded himself silently.

They moved to the center of the ring, both walking confidently until they met face to face. She smiled up at him while he looked down at her with no expression. Vic took a few steps forward and held both arms up:

"OK!" he said in a loud, booming voice. He gave the room a moment to quiet down, and continued: "You all know what time it is! Braggin' rights time! This week we have Jake returning to the ring, and you all probably know he is four and three vs the girls!"

The men cheered and the women jeered, and Evan reflected that it was quite impressive that Jake had a winning record against women.

"Quite down!" Vic said over the crowd "Let's get to it already! You all know Jake is six foot three and 224 pounds. You should also know his opponent for tonight is Alexis, who comes in at five foot five...." he paused to build the suspense, "and weighing in at none of your god damn business!"

Evan chuckled as the crowd laughed, 'Even now, a woman's weight is still a forbidden topic...' he thought.

"Now...." Vic said loudly as he trailed off, his voice indicating that everyone outside of Evan knew what was about to happen. As he trailed off, Jake and Alexis hugged for a long three or four seconds, Alexis's lips moving but Evan didn't hear any words, they released each other, touched hands, and backed away until they each leaned on ropes at opposite sides of the ring.

"..... Let's GO!!!" Vic shouted as Alexis and Jake moved to engage with the other. It was a sight Evan had never witnessed, and it was oddly arousing to him. They went back and forth, and Evan cringed more than once at the physicality on display. At one point very early on, the two were hand fighting for position when Jake managed to spin Alexis to the side; when he did, he wrapped an arm under her boobs, put another hand in the middle of her back, lifted her about two feet off the mat, stepped forward and SLAMMED her into the mat with seemingly all his might. She seemed stunned for a few seconds, and with that advantage he wrapped his legs around her left arm, laid across her torso, and used both his arms to pin her right arm to the mat.

Alexis cursed in frustration and bucked her hips, kicked her legs and tried to free her arms. She failed. The men cheered. The women cheered. Jake seemingly hung on to her with all his might while she struggled until she stopped moving. The women cheered more, trying to will her to continue to fight while the men cheered more as they seemed to smell the fact that she was pinned.

About 10 seconds after Alexis stopped moving and Evan saw her hand tapping Jakes leg. Jake had won!

Jake let her go, stood up, and wordlessly put his left foot on her chest and held his arms up in victory. Evan was kinda shocked to see his foot sitting on the top of her boobs and covering her cleavage, but no one else seemed to feel that way. He stepped off of her, and retreated to his corner where another man near his age handed him water. Alexis retreated to her corner for water, and was consulted by an older women, maybe her mom. It looked like the same woman Jake had been talking to.

After a minute or so Jake was back in the center of the ring, and Alexis stalked out to meet him. Evan noticed she had more of an edge in her movements. Right after they touched hands, she went for his legs and took him down. Once again Evan was stunned by the physicality as they tangled on the mats, each struggling for position until Jake somehow got onto her back while she was face down on the mat. He couldn't seem to snake an arm under her jaw for a chokeout, so he tied her up in an awkward looking full nelson hold with his legs trying to stay wrapped around her legs.

'He's like a bull rider hanging on for dear life! Except he has to hold her down long past 10 seconds!' he thought to himself.

It was odd seeing a taller, heavier, more burly man seemingly bury a younger girl under his body, his limbs wrapped around hers trying to hold her immobile. Even though Evan knew Alexis was fully enhanced and probably stronger than Jake, society still looked down on a man doing this to a woman. This guy was beating up a girl. Plain and simple. He was beating up a girl.

But it wasn't plain and simple. She is enhanced. He isn't. This was far from a fair fight, but it was Jake that was probably outclassed physically, not Alexis. Even though Evan knew this, it was still hard to reconcile the facts he had known his whole life vs. the new natural order of things. While he pondered what he was watching, he could not stop thinking one thought:

'It's pretty hot in real life! It was kinda hot watching the clips online, it's insanely provocative in person....'

Vic spoke up as he was deep in thought:

"I think he has her, I wasn't sure at first, but I think she is starting to realize it. Look."

Evan had noticed her struggling had slowed, but he assumed she may be getting tired.

"She may be getting tired." He said speculatively.

"Her?! Ha! I bet!" Vic retorted sarcastically. "She may not be the toughest wrestler among the girls, although she is pretty damn good, she keeps herself in tremendous shape in addition to the Event's gifts. She could do this for an hour then run two miles when it was over!"

Both the women and the men started to feel she was done, and the cheering ramped up on both sides as Evan noticed her hands flailing rapidly. He began to worry she was being hurt, when he heard Jake say loudly:

"You know the rules! Sheila did this to me last time!" He shouted between labored breaths. He paused, took a few deep breaths, and continued, "You have to say it! You know the rules!'

"What does she hav...." Evan began to ask before Alexis said the answer:

"I submit!"

Her tone was frustrated and her voice was loud, but Jake immediately let her go and stood over her. She was still on her belly, so he nudged her with his foot, implying she should roll over. When she did, he planted his heel between her boobs while his toes came to rest on her throat. He smiled down at her, flexed for the women (he was facing their side of the ring), then looked back at the men and waved his arms to egg on their cheering.

"How long does this go?" Evan asked. "Does this kind of thing happen every weekend?"

Evan knew he would get this information later, but his curiosity was getting the better of him. He and Vic chatted while the match started up in front of them once again. Vic went on to explain this had become a Saturday night ritual requested by the membership. The men put up their stronger, most skilled wrestlers and boxers while the women took volunteers and debated who should be allowed to compete. The strongest, most fit, and most skilled women knew they were not allowed to compete because it would be unsafe for the men, so the women looked to choose competitive girls who could go 100% and win or lose on a given night.

"Not knowing makes it more fun for them. Sure, Cassie could fight every week," he said as he pointed to a tall, fit girl who didn't look a day over 17, "but she would be breaking arms, ribs, and skulls if she went all out. We can't have that.... ya' know what I mean. It's all for fun until Cassie pull an arm out of a socket!"

As they chatted Vic paused when Alexis got her legs around Jake's torso and had his right arm grasped with both of her hands. Jake tapped with his left quickly. Alexis stood, bowed to the women, and put her foot on Jake's neck playfully while she looked down at him, hands dominantly on her hips. She looked at the men next, made a taunting gesture (an exaggerated thumbs down) and walked to her corner.

They chatted the rest of the match, which Vic told him went 30 minutes or first to five pins. Jake ended up winning, 5-3, with his other pins being an armbar, a sleeperhold style chokehold, and what Vic called a "triangle choke" with his legs wrapped around Alexis's neck while holding her right arm with both of his hands. His final victory pose seemed to be a tradition among them, although Vic assured him (despite him not asking) it was started by the women: he put his foot on her head while turning her head to face the girls. He looked to curl his toes over her face and flex for the girls, and when he did he received a chorus of boos. But it didn't end there.

He took his foot off of her and helped her up. She looked up at him, and when she did he said in a voice loud enough for all to hear:

"You girls started this tradition, Sheila made me do it, now get too it! Waiting won't make it any easier!" He paused between sentences, obviously breathing very heavily.

Evan heard Alexis mutter "Fine!" in an exasperated tone. She then turned to the women and knelt down. Jake grabbed her ponytail tightly near her head, then Alexis said words Evan knew she did not want to say:

"Maybe men are still better."

The men booed and jeered, and Jake jerked on her ponytail and said something Evan couldn't make out. Alexis spoke again, louder this time:

"See, men are better!"

The women called out condolences and phrases like "Good fight girl!" or "Next time Lexi!" while the men cheered the humiliation Alexis had to suffer for losing. After she said it, Jake released her hair, grabbed her by the armpits from behind and lifted her up. She turned, they hugged, and she pulled him down for a peck on the cheek.

The crowd dispersed and began to intermingle. An obviously disappointed Alexis got hugs from the women and hand shakes from many of the men while Jake got celebrated with laughter, jokes, other compliments, and high fives. The men talked with the women and vice versa, going over details of the match and related experiences they have had in the club in the past.

Evan noticed quite a bit of good natured trash talk from the men since Jake had won. It was obvious that both sides wanted their person to win, badly, but it was a friendly rivalry. There seemed to be no animosity whatsoever despite the boisterous cheering or booing from both sides. Evan took a mental note of the genuinely light hearted atmosphere.

Vic led him through the crowd offering introductions when Evan stopped him and said:

"Can we talk with Alexis? Maybe before she gets busy with something else?"

Evan wanted to talk with her now when the emotions were fresh and raw, but he didn't want to tell Vic that. Vic said it would be no problem, and they found her on a couch with an older women with Jake in a chair in front of them. Vic introduced him and told Alexis the background behind his visit. Vic stressed "everything is confidential" multiple times and took great lengths to reassure her (and what was now obviously her mom) that no one would publish her real name.

"I think what we do is amazing, I want people to know it exists and it's ok to do, that's all." Vic stressed, repeating that same line early in the introductions and repeating it before turning the conversation over to Evan.

"So, what do you want to know?" Alexis asked politely.

"Lexi, I'm here, I'd be happy too." Jake said in an inviting way while patting his knee before Evan could speak. Evan wasn't sure what was going on, so he paused to let this play out.

"Awwww.... Jake, you don't have to, honest." Alexis said as a huge smile spread across her face as she may have blushed a little. Jake waved just his hands in a way that universally signaled "get up", and she responded by lifting her foot closest to him. He smiled, said, "That's a good move." then slid his chair forward so her foot could rest on his leg. He began to gently massage her foot with both hands while she cooed softly in both pleasure and appreciation.

"This might even make me more talkative!"