The Stronger Sex? Ch. 07

Story Info
Harper joins the group.
3.1k words
4.6
1.3k
00

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evan." he said.

She took his hand and shook it, introducing herself as Harper as she did so.

'Excellent! I had hoped to meet her!' Evan thought as Harper greeted Jake and Vic before sitting on the bench next to Lexi's and on her left, Evan's right, and close to Jake. It was now Lexi in the middle with Harper to her left, Evan's right, and her mom to her right. Harper pulled the $100's out of her top, made a comment about a regular asking her to "wear" his money while she wrestled him, and put them in her backpack she had been carrying in her hand.

She kicked off her blue slipper that all the girls seemed to have and put her foot on Jake's leg in the exact spot where Lexi's had been during the extended foot massage.

"Jake: do my feet get the same attention that sexy Lexi's feet got? I saw you over here giving her a long and amazing foot rub. What about my feet?"

"Well.... Ok, for you Harper, I'm happy to." Jake said while trying hard to hide his enthusiasm for doing so.

"I know you are Jaky! I know, I see the signs of a guy with a foot fetish! I called you out last week and you played it off... now I see you offering a foot rub to sexy Lexi?! I knew it! I love it! I love it, Jake!"

There was some banter back and for the between Lexi, Harper, Vic and Jake about feet and the fact that Vic apparently had a well known foot fetish too. Ashley did not chime in, and neither did Evan. After a few minutes the banter died down and Vic introduced Evan and why he was here. and gave her all the details. He also covered what they had talked about already, and Lexi was quick to point out that Desiree was going to be her fake name if a story gets published.

"Alright Evan, what do you want to know about me?"

"Ok, first up: thank you for talking with me. This is 100% confidential and nothing will be published without your consent. We don't always do that on my website, but I extended that to Desiree here and I'm extending that to you."

"Can I ask your basic background? Who are you? What do you do? How old are you? Height? Weight? Other details of that nature?"

She answered all of them. She was 24 and was a teacher and grade school volleyball coach at a small private school. She was from the suburbs of Chicago and now lived in the suburb near her school. She was 5' 11" (Evan had overestimated with his earlier guess) and weighed 208 pounds but was quick to say that preC she would have only weighed around 170 or 175 pounds. Evan wondered again why they clarify their weight with a preC value. Also, despite Evan not asking, she closed by saying she has "pedicured size 12 feet and 34C boobs!"

"Thank y.." Evan began to say before she interrupted:

"But my swim top probably already let you know I'm a 34C."

Evan didn't bite on her provocative comment in an attempt to stay professional. The comment and the foot fetish banter let him know that Harper would also be a great interview candidate.

'This Harper doesn't seem to have much of a filter on what she says, this could be great!' he thought as he tried very hard to maintain his professionalism with this provocative beauty in her skimpy bikini getting a foot rub right in front of him and talking about her boobs.

"Thank you, Harper." He said. "Can I ask about the conversation a minute ago? Specifically, how well known are the foot fetishes of Vic and Jake? By listening to the conversation, I noticed two things: one is that it was such an open discussion of what is a typically a private thing shared in intimate relationships. Two: it was obvious that both women seemed to know about both men having a passion for women's feet. I would like to explore this, and the question is open to anyone here to answer."

"I'll go: lots of the guys like feet. It's honestly pretty amazing for us, I mean just look at the attention I'm getting now and sexy Lexi here got for the last 20 minutes!" Harper said, motioning to a foot rubbing Jake paying attention to her toes at that very moment. "Jake gives a great foot rub, and so do most of the regulars here. We all love it, and I'm glad they don't hide from it."

"Hide?" Evan interjected when Harper paused long enough for him to do so, "I'm sorry, but I find it hard to imagine anything is held back here. Lexi just told me about girls getting punching by men while being," Evan paused and used his air quotes when he continued, "helplessly "strung up" with their hands tied over their heads to be punched in the stomach by a bare or gloved fist."

"I see, they told you about being strung up." Harper said matter of factly.

"I also told them you like it!" Lexi said in a teasing tone, elbowing Harper in the arm as she did so. Everyone laughed while Harper retorted a light hearted "I'm gonna get you for that!" Evan waited for the laughed to die down, and spoke to try to get back to the interview.

"If I may, please, Harper you mentioned they hide from the foot fetish, however I'm having trouble with what that means. Can we explore this further?"

"Sure!" she said enthusiastically. "It's hard to keep that a secret around here, especially with all the girls being aware that lots of men really like our feet. But some guys are self conscious about it, and I get it. It's still kinda looked down upon in society for some reason, I have often wondered why..... But we will have new guys who want a foot on his face victory pose and then turn down an offer to rub our feet when it's over. I mean, honestly," her tone turned to an exasperated one, "I just had my foot on your face at your request and you won't massage my foot while we are on a break. We both know they want to, and they usually come around and open up, but they are so often so closed off early on."

"They are always so embarrassed to say they like feet, and I don't know why. It would be different if we met at a sporting event or a fair or a party or even a bar, but we didn't. We both came to a club where I'm going to put a bikini on..." her hands waved over her body as if to reiterate what was obvious to the group, ".... and either squeeze you between my legs, box you until you give up, or let you punch me in the stomach. I think we can talk about feet, right? Maybe we can't, it obviously takes a bit more to get them to open up about their loving of our feet. There is no shame, we like what we like, and guys like feet. It's natural. I mean, I assume it's natural, they usually like them."

"How many of the regulars have a foot fetish? Half of them? More?" Evan coaxed more conversation on this despite Harper not needing much motivation to keep talking.

'She does like to talk, another dream interview! What are the odds both girls would be so open minded and articulate with what goes on here! Amazing! What a night! What a story!!!" Evan thought silently, trying hard to hide his excitement.

"Most. Most of them, I think. Three outa four maybe? Lexi does that sound fair? Three out of four like feet?" She ended up on upward inflection implying a question as she turned to Lexi.

"Yeah, easy. That sounds fair. It's not all, definitely not all, but most for sure." Lexi echoed Harper's somewhat rambling answer.

"Is it just foot massages and a few feet on face victory poses? Or does it ever go farther? What else do they like? Forgive me, again, this world is fairly new to me." Evan lied again as he had researched this world for days before he came here tonight, but it was partially truthful as he did not expect the foot massaging and foot fetish conversation.

'Sure, everyone knows guys like feet... Hell, I like feet too!' he thought to himself, 'It is the big secret everyone knows. Harper is right though, why is it still looked down upon and why are guys who openly like feet considered weird or outcasts."

"They love feet on the face, the foot guys do, however we can make it happen. They like the armbar feet on face or any other chance we can hold them down or pin them using our feet. Anything outside the armbar is hard if they are struggling, though. I also like to hold both of their arms over their head and rub my feet all over their faces. Right Jake?" she teased as she reached her foot up, extended her leg, and wiped her foot across his cheek playfully.

"Yes, you certainly do Harper." Jake said bashfully.

"Lucky for you I won't make you kiss it!" she continued to tease him.

"I don't know, I may want to!" Jake responded, Evan noticed a bit of a blush as he jokingly spoke.

"Jaky you're so cute! I know you want to! It's part of the reason we love you!" Harper said, continuing the lighthearted back and forth.

'Foot kissing? Does that happen here too?' Evan mentally noted, fully intending to come back to that comment.

"Harper if I may, what else with the feet to they like? We have the armbar and you holding their arms..."

"And the victory poses! Those are a lot of the guy's favorite! I like to stand over them and rest the top of my foot over their nose and mouth! I like to try to get the nose between my toes if I can, or else I roll their face to the side and rest my whole foot on it. When I do that, I try to curl my toes down over their faces to kind of hold them down. Ya know, hold 'em under my feet!" she said as she broke out a laugh.

"Sexy Lexi here gets to stand on them, I try not to because of my enhanced weight. Except the big guys, I get to stand on the big guys! I love that! I step on their chest then I plant one foot on their loser face! They love that so much!"

"It is pretty fire! I get to stand on most of them! It looks easy, but it's not..." Lexi interjected for the first time in a while, "... it is hard to balance! Especially that split second when I lift up a foot to put it on their face. They sometimes twitch or flex with all my weight being on one foot and that makes them super shakey to stand on."

"I have talked with some of them about why they like it," Harper began to say, "they tell me it's a submission thing for them or a dominance thing from a woman. They usually talk about a few different reasons. Most common is the power exchange. Most of them have money, obviously," she waved her arms across the room as she said this, "meaning most of them are in charge of things or people or whatever. Being in charge is the norm for them, and I guess they like what they don't have? If that makes sense?"

She paused, trying to find the words. Evan sat quietly and raised his eyebrows, imploring her to continue.

'This is gold! Holy shit this is going to be an amazing story!' he thought, still trying to contain himself.

"They always have control, so they like to give up control. I think it is amplified because here, with the young enhanced girls, we get all the power, all the control. They give up control and most of them want to come here to lose a wrestling match. Most want to get beaten in boxing. Most want us girls to win while they lose. It's new. It's different. But even if they didn't give control, we have it because of Them. Sure, sexy here lost tonight five to three...." She elbowed Lexi as she poked fun at her loss to Jake.

"Hey!" Lexi exclaimed, feigning offense, "That's not fair, Jake is super tough!"

"Just teasing! We can beat up Martin later and get your confidence back!"

"Anyway," Harper continued, "we are tougher than they are, we can take control whenever we want. We know it, they know it. And most of them love that. They fucking love it!" she continued enthusiastically, maybe a bit too enthusiastically.

"Oh! Sorry!" she apologized to no one in particular for the F bomb she dropped.

"Anyway, again, they love it! I think it's a generational thing too. The regulars are usually older, they grew up preC, and their wives and girlfriends aren't fully enhanced. So, their women maybe aren't stronger than they are? Maybe they are? I don't know, but either way, they don't have fully enhanced partners. Plus, from talking to older woman born preC, they have a different mindset than afterC enhanced girls. They are usually submissive to their men. Maybe that isn't the right word, but the men usually lead the wives, not the other way around. It feels like the men are in charge and the women are cool with it."

"That's not a criticism, but it's not that way for us. It's just not. Being enhanced or not, I don't want a man leading me and my life, I want my man to be my partner in life. I want to lead too! But I also want him to want to lead. I want him to be a man. I want to fight about it a bit, I want to make decisions together. Sometimes I want him to back down and let me win, sometimes I want him to make me back down and have him win. I don't think it has always been that way. I don't know, does that make any sense?"

Ashley chimed in, surprising Evan a bit.

"Yes dear, it makes perfect sense to me, being a preC girl. What you are talking about was even more pronounced for my mom and my grandma. Women have come so far in relation to men making decisions that affect our lives. Most of it is a good thing, but we still want our men to be men."

Evan worried where this might go from here. He didn't want to go down the path of women's rights or any element of feminism: other have covered that better than he ever could. So, he tried to steer them back to the dominance and submission element of her story.

"If I may, can we talk more about the power exchange aspect you mentioned a bit ago. No disrespect to feminism or women's rights, but that isn't a topic I want to go too far into. Others can, and have, covered that far better than I, as a 27 year old man, ever could. You were talking about the men wanting to give up control and the women being in charge? Please continue, I would like to hear more."

"Ok, I think part of it is us being young. Like a lot younger. And only part of it is the physical part of older men going after younger women...." She paused, with a realization seeming to dawn on her in real time. "Ok maybe that's a big part of it...." she said as she laughed but quickly stopped to continue. "... but anyway, these guys probably boss around young women at work or, outside of daughters and daughters friends, haven't been around young girls socially in a long time."

"One of the regulars, Kai," Harper said with a knowing look at both Lexi and Vic, "says that every time. He says he really likes the energy we bring..."

"That enthusiasm that comes with youth!" Lexi interrupted, an obvious quote of something Kai often said.

Evan wondered if this regular whom they all seemed to know was the source of the fake name Vic gave him initially. As he wondered, Harper continued:

"Exactly! He does say that a lot, doesn't he! Anyway, he says it's a big reason he comes back regularly. He talks so much about the energy, the vibe, the atmosphere and the open mindedness of this club and he credits us girls for that. He loves his wife, that's obvious, but he says that for him just being around us and engaging with us is such a powerful experience for him. He also stresses that it's a powerful experience before he gets our legs around his neck or his face in front of our boxing gloved fists."

"Thank you for that explanation, ladies. Once again, I appreciate the honesty. I would like to backtrack, if I may, to something you said to Jake a few minutes ago. I believe you said Jake is lucky you aren't making him kiss your foot. Can you elaborate on where that comment came from? Or was it just an innocent joke?"

As soon as he got his thought out, Lexi looked up, Ashley looked away, Harper looked at Jake, and Evan could see immediately that he touched a sensitive subject. Harper then looked at Vic, and as she did so Evan wished very badly to have seen Vic and Jake's immediate reaction. Harper then looked at Lexi and both began to grin a very knowing grin and giggle about something. They then both looked at Jake who began to blush again.

"Ain't he cute!" Lexi shrieked in a high pitched voice, almost as if baby talking to a puppy. "Just look at him blush! Aw Jaky its ok... come here!" she got up and gave him a big hug before sitting back down. There was an awkward pause as neither girl was quite sure what to say.

"Well, I'll go first: what happens in the private rooms stays in the private room!" Harper said through a lightly embarrassing giggle.

"But nothing adult!" she quickly blurted out. "There is never nudity, this isn't that kind of club."

"Can you elaborate please? I get the sense there is something here everyone knows but me, is it ok if I pry and ask what that is."