The Strongest Cuck Ch. 05

Story Info
Reclamation (sex) train.
3k words
4.24
4.2k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
293 Followers

Emily had gotten the name and address of the black bull's - his name was Jay - girlfriend - her name was April. I don't know how she did it, but I didn't care. She had sent me the details, together with a bit of a reminder - "Make sure you have a plan. It's the middle of the night and you're coming to her home."

And now, sitting in my car across from April's apartment, I realized that I didn't have any good ideas.

Maybe she'll want pizza? Yeah, sure, fuck the pizza guy, too much porn dude.

Out of ideas, I got out of the car and stretched. It was supposed to be a cold night, but maybe my frustration was keeping me warm. I pulled off my jacket and tossed it back into the car. Then I hit the sidewalk and walked.

My thoughts wandered. Before long, I was reliving Tara screaming underneath me as I pumped my cock into her. Her eyes rolling back in their sockets. Her animal grunting. Her hands pulling her knees to her shoulders to give me maximum access to her pussy. I felt my cock get hard in my chinos, 8.5 inches of throbbing veins and flesh forming a tent as it strained against the fabric to reach its 2 o'clock erect position. As my arousal grew, I felt a heat along the back of my neck and in my groin, something I never noticed before.

"Oh my god! Check this guy out!" a woman's voice, followed by a burst of giggles, snapped me out of my wet dream.

I glanced up and realized that I had almost walked into a group of 3 guys and 3 girls. Couples I guessed. They looked dressed to party, and a couple of drinks in.

The girls had apparently noticed my erection and were giggling about it, and I overheard them commenting about how big I must be and what BWC would feel like.

The boys however, were not amused. They quickly closed ranks between me and their chicks and gave me death stares.

I decided that I wasn't going to be stared down tonight. I had too much pent up frustration to be backing off from a bunch of young punks.

"Hey ladies, looking for a good time? You know I can give you one. Definitely a better time than your chaperones..." I taunted, giving the ladies a smile before meeting each guy's gaze in turn.

I channeled my anger, tensing my muscles and stretching my arms. The strange heat at the back of my neck and groin grew hotter. But I ignored it, preparing myself for a fight.

The boys reacted to my taunt and began ditching their jackets - "You want a fight punk?! We'll tear you a new one!" "Dare to dig my chick, you're gonna die tonight!" and other low brow threats came my way.

The closest one, on my left, led with a right cross. I easily wove inside his swing and hit him in the balls. I didn't put too much strength into it, I wanted to drop him, not cripple him. His eyes went wide from the strike and he doubled over. I hit him in the side of his face with an open palm hammer slap. Once again, I wasn't trying to kill him. He crumpled to the floor.

The other 2 lost a lot of steam when they saw their buddy go down in 5 seconds. They were still deciding what to do when their girls pushed past them.

"Fuck! Stop! What the fuck! What did this guy do to you?! What the fuck are you attacking him for?!" said the brunette, the tallest of the 3 chicks.

"Yeah! It's not his fault he's got a really nice cock!" snapped the petite blonde.

"And if you guys are going to feel threatened just cos we thought he was hot, that's a pretty loser way to behave. You need to chill out...!" finished the last girl, a raven haired beauty.

The boys were lost for words and just stared at them shocked.

The blonde came over to me and took my arm, "Are you alright? We're sorry these guys are such dicks." As she spoke, she pressed her breasts against me. I could feel her nipples hard underneath her top.

The brunette joined her, taking my other arm. "We'll make it up to you. Drinks are on us. Val's place is just up the street, and its great place to chill."

"But..." one of the boys began, before he was cut off.

"Fuck off Jared. That was such a lame thing to do. You guys can head off. And don't call us. I think we're gonna just spend the night at Val's." said the brunette.

The boys faces fell... And their expressions were accompanied by 2 golf ball sized sensations drifting down my trunk. When they popped, I felt my muscles across my entire body tighten, including, or maybe especially, those along my pelvic floor. Wow... wonder what that's done...

The raven haired chick came up to me and gave me a peck on the lips, purposefully pressing her full bosom against my chest, before taking my fingers in hers, "I'm Val by the way, and my place is this way..."

****

As luck would have it, Val lived just next door to April.

It didn't mean I had a way in, but there was now a sliver of a plan given that her neighbor had just invited me over.

Val opened the door to her apartment and let us in. Robyn - the petite blonde - and Tina - the brunette - took a hand each and led me in.

"So... how does it feel to be the chosen one of a bunch of hot girls?" asked Robyn, spinning herself into my embrace, left thigh suggestively pressed against my groin.

"Uh, can't complain?" I teased, bending forward to nibble on her pretty nose.

"Can't complain?! Did you just say that?!" giggled Robyn as she pulled my head down into a french kiss.

"Hey hey hey! No swiping the prize bull sister!" said Tina as she gripped my chin and pulled me into a kiss of her own.

"Time out ladies! Give the stud some space! And besides, shouldn't he be the one choosing? I'm sure that's what he's looking forward to... having his fun with all 3 of us... in whatever sequence and however many times he wants... Isn't that right Jim?" asked Val from her bar counter, where she was calmly pouring whiskey into glasses.

I gently freed my mouth from Robyn and Tina, though I couldn't prevent them for keeping their arms wrapped around me, and fighting over who got to place her hand on my now erect cock.

"Ahem, well, actually the first thing on my mind at the moment is kinda the guys that you were with earlier? I kinda feel bad about what happened... I am totally cool about being with you beautiful things... but you know..."

"Oh don't worry about them..." said Tina, who had managed to monopolize my cock and was happily squeezing it through my pants, her face flushed with her arousal. "I've been dating Ted for like 2 months now? And he hasn't satisfied me in bed. Can't scratch my pussy itch... and falls asleep when I still need more... I'm so looking forward to putting your monster to work... I need it so bad...!" Tina buried her face in my neck and started giving me a love bite.

Tina's admission about how she wanted me to satisfy her instead of her boyfriend created a grape sized sensation in me. When it popped, I distinctly felt it travel into my pelvic floor. Hmmm... I wonder whether it did that because I had coincidentally been thinking about whether I would be able to fuck Tina all night long?

"Yeah... same with David. His cock is ok, but he has such small loads... like really tea spoon cum shots... but what I really need is a man who can cover my face in sperm! Omigod, I'm getting wetter just thinking about it! And he's so possessive, I'm glad you bitch slapped him like you did. Serves him right for not letting me go...." as she spoke, Robyn dropped to her knees, pulled down my pants and started pressing her face into my ass. Her moaning and hot breath caused my cock to jerk in Tina's hand.

A grape sized sensation made its way into my ball sac. I could guess what that was going to do...

"Omigod!" yelped Val, eyes locked on my cock, face gripped by lust "That is a sweet cock!" She literally lunged towards me, dropped to her knees and stuffed my engorged cock head into her mouth. "Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Oh its so nice and warm, so fleshy and... mmmmmm... I wish my husband's cock was like this.... I would suck it all night long.... mmmm..."

"Oh? One of them was your husband? Married women are my favorite..." I said as I reached down and gently pressed Val's head down on my cock.

An apple sized sensation blossomed in my chest and, almost immediately, popped and sent pleasurable waves up into my neck and head. Interesting. I wasn't expecting that...

"Hey! You said Jim should choose!" complained Tina, "Why are you sucking his cock first?!" as she started trying to force Val to let her have a taste of my cock.

Seeing that things could get out of hand, I gently but firmly gripped Val by her shoulders and lifted her to her feet. My cock slipped out of her sucking mouth with a little "pop", an expression of surprise mixed with disappointment on her face.

"Play nice ladies. There is plenty of me to go around, and just like Val and Tina said, I will choose who I want to enjoy first, and I promise to give all of you equal attention. OK?"

Without waiting for them to reply, I freed myself from Tina and Robyn, and made my way to the bar counter.

"But you just said that married women are your favorite!" whined Tina, "So you're gonna keep putting your juicy cock in Val!"

"Yeah! I'm sure of it! That why you let her suck you first just now!" chimed Robyn.

Val stood there, licked her lips suggestively, and began unbuttoning her blouse.

My cock jerked.

"You see?! I knew it!" accused Robyn, pointing at my cock.

"Ok, ok... hey... I hear you... now... to be fair... to be fair... I only like married women more because knowing that they are choosing to cheat on their husbands with me is a huge turn on. So... if you can somehow make me feel the same way about you, that makes you just as attractive to me... almost!" I tried to console Tina and Robyn, giving Val a wink at the end.

"Where's my phone?!" said Tina suddenly, and quickly found her purse, rummaged around inside it and fished it out. She picked a speed dial, tossed it onto the carpet just in front of me, and then started unbuttoning her blouse. She had a bra on, and snapped it off.

Out popped 2 swinging DD cups, saggy but very full, the best kind for a tit fuck. They were papaya shaped, topped with nice pink areolas and inch long nipples.

My eyes locked onto her tits, and my cock jerked in appreciation.

Tina dropped to her knees in front of me, massaging her tits, tweaking her nipples with her fingers. She slid forward, and pressed her mouth against my big balls, nuzzling them, let my big cock rest like a light brown salami on her pretty face. Mouth and chin blocked by my balls, cock extending 3 inches beyond the top of her head, perched on her brow and leaning against her nose... blue eyes looking up at me with longing. It was a completely submissive pose, like a sex slave awaiting my instruction. A surge of lust shot down my body.

"You want a slut that would cheat on her man with you right?" she asked, as her call connected, "Hey honey, video call k? I want to show you something...."

Tina raised her phone such that the selfie camera would get have a full, top-down view of my cock on her face, her naked tits on display, pressed against my thigh.

"What the fuck?! Who is that?! Was that the fucker from the street?!" yelled a man's voice on the other end of the line.

"Yeah baby. You see, can you see his amazing cock?" Tina taunted, pausing to run her tongue up the base of my cock, before returning it to its resting buddha position on her face, "This is the cock that I'm going to put in my mouth, my pussy, all night long. This is the cock that's gonna satisfy me like you never could. Baby, my pussy is so wet I'm leaking onto the floor right now just having his cock pressed on my face, smelling his balls... Imagine what I'm going to be like when he puts it into me baby... I'm gonna scream like I've never screamed before... And then once he's done with me, had his fill of me, I'm gonna call you again to show you what fucking a real man's cock does to your girl. OK?"

A stream of curses made up the expected reply, before Tina killed the line and cut him off. She tossed her phone to the floor, and looked up at me again.

"That enough cheating for you?" she asked with a confident grin.

A grapefruit sized ball of energy appeared in gut. When it popped, pleasurable tendrils spread into my chest, core, back and pelvis.

I reached down and gently cupped Tina's face with my right hand, and fed my big cock to her with my left. She took my cock head into her mouth enthusiastically and noisily. Her right hand gently massaging my balls, left hand stroking my long shaft. Saliva soon coated my cock.

"That was hot babe," said Robyn, "Gonna be hard to top that, especially if I ever want to see my man again - he has his uses outside the bedroom, hahaha. So, instead, maybe I can do something else for you?" she asked me with a suggestive smile.

"And what would that be?" I asked, glancing up at Robyn for a moment before returning my attention to the skilled cocksucker kneeling in front of me. Tina was focusing her mouth on suckling my glans, and then using her hands to stroke the rest of my big manhood.

"Friends..." replied Robyn, as she picked up her phone and started dialing, "And 1 of them lives right next door."

Oh? How interesting.

****

"Oh wow...."

I tried to turn towards the unfamiliar voice, but was stopped by Val, who was sitting on my face, thighs straddling my head.

"No! I'm almost there, keep put your tongue back in!" she moaned, both hands gripping the sides of my head, pulling my mouth onto her wet and swollen pussy lips.

Meanwhile, Robyn was riding me cowgirl. Sweat dripping from her nipples as she bounced up and down on my cock. She panted and groaned, as my cock stroked her closer to orgasm. Her eyes were half closed, as she concentrated on the sensations coming from the thick rod filling her cunt.

I didn't know where Tina was. Last I saw her she was moaning on the carpet after a good fucking. She must have cum 3 or 4 times before I blew my load on her chest and face.

Then the other 2 girls had grabbed me and dragged me onto the large couch where they were having their way with me.

I concentrated on eating Val. My hands massaged her full breasts, while I sucked on her clit. She was one of those lucky girls who had an abundance of pussy juice and would never need lub if she wanted to fuck. Her cream was all over my face, and as she got closer to orgasm, it started to dribble out like a little stream. I lapped the salty fluid up and attached my mouth to her clits to bring her over the top.

Val gave a deep, loud moan and crumpled forward. Her hands and thighs gripped my head as her orgasm hit her. More cum overflowed out of her pussy, and her hips jerked in unison with the waves of pleasure spreading out from her pelvis. "Oh yes! Don't stop.... Suck on my clit! I'm cumming....! I'm cumming! Uhhhh.... uh.... uh...."

Her orgasm lasted almost a minute, before she rolled off my face onto her side, a look of satisfaction on her flushed face.

I could now turn my attention to Robyn... only to find myself looking up at 2 hot women instead of just 1.

Whoever she was, she had ditched her clothes and was now engaged in a deep kiss with Robyn, left hand massaging Robyn's tits, right hand rubbing her own pussy.

She had olive skin and an athletic figure. Her legs were long and slender, ending in a perky, round butt. Her chest was crowned by round C cups, too perfectly shaped and firm to be natural, but still very good looking.

I sat up, left hand reaching over to fondle 1 of Robyn's tits, my hips continuing to thrust my cock deep into her pussy. Robyn broke her kiss with the olive skinned beauty and lay down on top of me, arms wrapped around my neck, moaning as she rode me so that my cock probed a different part of her cunt.

"Hello. What can I do for you beautiful?" I asked through Robyn's moans.

"April. I live next door. A friend of mine told me that I would get to ride a stallion if I came over." she replied.

"You've come to the right place lady. And this stallion can ride all night." I boasted, thrusting more vigorously into Robyn for effect. She screamed with pleasure as her orgasm began.

"I'm counting on it." said April, taking my right hand and placing it on her boob.

Looks like I'm going to get my revenge after all.

reynolddd
reynolddd
293 Followers