The Struggle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob was silent for a few moments. He looked at Helena, like Carmen she was dressed businesslike, not like her usual self.

"And you have all confidence in this 'Mistress'?"

"Yes dear. Please give her and yourself a chance. But - I had to promise I would tie you again - like you just were. On that cross I guess?"

"Don't pretend you don't know it. You put it there by yourselves," Rob grumbled.

He continued: "You see - this whole scene was again a surprise. And I hate surprises."

Helena just laughed. "Today will be different. Yes, you are to be questioned, and maybe she will hurt you a little bit. But the pain won't last long and she assured me of that. She knows what she is doing. I suggest continue and let her play with you. Tonight you will be exhausted anyway. We have many more plans for you. I will keep you to your promise. You will be the only male between a lot of women. Enjoy it, many men would be extremely jealous to have what you are getting!"

With a sigh Rob let Helena fasten him again to the X-cross and with a blown kiss Helena disappeared again.

Soon the door was opened and the Mistress stood in the light. She carried a whip and she closed the door.

Within moments she stood next to Rob.

"When you mean to say stop, say 'red'. I won't give you another chance. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"If you say black again, I will just leave and let the others untie you. I won't give you another chance to let you grab my mask, either. All will be revealed in time, and it's too early for that!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Prepare yourself. You earned yourselves a punishment. You offended me."

From the trolley she took a single tail whip. With horror Rob looked at that whip. He feared that kind of whip.

"Ehh Mistress. If you use that whip I will safeword!"

"Before you do, let me first give you one lash, afterwards I will show you the mark and then decide if you want to safeword. I'm a very good Mistress!"

She walked around him and just like with the cane, she swished the whip through the air. What Rob couldn't see, is that she measured very carefully the distance to the end of the whip. Finally she decided the right spot and without warning she took the end of the whip in her left hand and brought her right hand behind. Then - with some force - she gave him a blow. What Rob didn't know, was that only the tip of the whip could reach him. The end of the whip just touched his ass. Rob jumped, he felt a burning sting but it soon was just a glow.

From underneath the trolley she fetched a mirror and when he looked over his shoulder, she showed him the mark. There was nothing to be seen, just a red stripe where she had touched him with the whip.

"Are you man enough, or should I say 'woman' enough, as I know you like woman's clothes, to endure a few more lashes?"

She had asked it without mocking him, which made the case for her Rob thought.

"Continue."

"That's not the answer I expected from you."

"Please will you continue, Mistress?"

"Of course, Rob. Endure and learn!"

The whip came down on his buttocks and Rob flinched. Then another and another, each time Rob flinched his arse, but all in vain. The silken tip of the whip did hurt him, but gave him no real injuries. After five blows the Mistress decided that it was enough.

Again she fetched the mirror and she showed him the marks. There weren't any, just a red glow.

"I told you, I'm good at my 'job'!" She laid down the mirror.

"I was told Marion wants you to wear her collar. Right now you wear my collar, but it's only for the microphone. How do you feel about that?"

"A bit strange. This is the first collar I have worn. Does it mean I belong to a Mistress?"

"No Rob. It means the Mistress and you are connected. The collar is a symbol. It means the Mistress is taking care of you, protects you, and most of all, loves you. It is like a wedding ring."

"So, are you proud that she will let you wear her collar?"

"Hmm. Am I proud that I wear a wedding ring? I think it's the wrong question."

"Rob, I still am your mistress. You have to honor me!"

"Ehh. I'm sorry, Mistress,"

"So- you are not proud?"

"Not really. It gives me another feeling, though, that I belong to her. It's giving me the shivers and it excites me. I think ahead to the fact that every time I wear it that I know we are going to play. So, yes, maybe a bit proud, excitement, and I feel also, love."

"An excellent answer, Rob. I think Marion will be pleased when she hears your answer. I am proud of you." She kissed him.

"Another subject. You will marry today. I will tell you, afterwards you are expected to serve all the women. Can you do this? Do you feel uncomfortable while doing that? There is no staff today, and everyone is a guest, so there is no one else but you to bring drinks and food around. Tell me!"

She sat again before him, while she observed his face that showed some signs of sweat. Again she picked up the vibrator and softly used it, pushing it carefully in her wet cunt. She must have become excited while playing this whole scene, Rob thought.

"I don't feel uncomfortable serving all the women but if I am the only one who will do the chores, I will leave, marriage or not, promise or not. I will insist that some of the women help me. If I am left alone again, like I was at Marion's place, I will act even harsher. I will throw all the guests out and maybe I will embarrass Helena and Marion, but I have some self esteem and I won't let anyone take that away from me!" Again he growled. "Mistress..."

The words were spoken with a warning and the Mistress shivered suddenly when she heard the threat in his voice. She was warned about his temper, and now she knew exactly what they were referring to.

"I will make note of that. You can be assured, you won't be the only one serving the women. You will get a helping hand now and then. There are some tasks which you have to do alone, though, Helena insists you do wholeheartedly. Will you do it? You know what I mean!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Is that a - yes I will be serving the women - or - you know what I mean?"

"Both, Mistress."

"Good. I believe you will be deflowered this evening by your closest friends. I have the permission from Helena to do it now. Your safeword doesn't count here as it is a gift from me to you."

Silently Rob watched the Mistress put on a dildo harness. The dildo itself he couldn't see, she kept it out of his sight. Then she stepped behind him and she greased his arse.

"Stay cool Rob. I will be gentle with you. It's just a formality. Later I will explain."

Slowly she pushed a thin dildo into Rob's arse. It went smoothly in; it was in fact a very tiny dildo and didn't hurt at all. Softly breathing in his ear she said "I wanted to do this for a long time, ever since I heard of you. Now - I have my reward."

She grabbed his dick while fucking him, and Rob tried to resist her, but the sensuous feeling in his arse and her breath on his neck was becoming heavier and heavier. It must be a double dildo Rob realized, with each thrust she must feel it too.

He felt his balls give warning signs. "I'm about to come," Rob said, also breathing heavily and the Mistress gave a few more good strokes and pushed the dildo in and out with a fast pace. Rob squirted his juices over her gloved hands and he felt she was coming also. After a few heavy sighs she withdrew the dildo and unbuckled it.

"That was fun. Please clean my glove!" and Rob was forced to clean her glove and lick his own juices from her hand. When it was clean enough she sat again on the chair before Rob. Without shame she opened her cunt, by spreading her cuntlips and then softly stroked the inside of her cunt, what was in full view of Rob.

Rob could only watch this magnificent sight and became hard again after a few moments. The Mistress smiled devilishly at him and finally said, "I see I have some effect on you. For the time being, this is far enough."

She stood up and walked towards the wall, where the wheel was placed. The wheel was a device where someone could be fastened to it and then by turning the wheel hanged upside down. As if deep in thoughts she turned it. She looked to Rob, as if she was thinking to use it on him.

Walking slowly she came back. "I wasn't done with my questionnaire. Rob, will you obey Helena and Marion?"

"No. I will honor them, Mistress, and maybe obey them sometimes. But I see us as equal - and I consider doing things together and I'm not someone who takes all that for granted. Mistress."

Again he spoke the word Mistress as if it was a dirty word. The Mistress was a bit shocked, never in her life she had been treated like she was now treated by Rob.

"What have I done to you which made you say the word Mistress like you did? I have been friendly and treated you kindly. Yes, you had a whipping, but be assured, it's nothing compared to what other slaves endure."

"I'm not your slave!"

"No, indeed you are not." She decided to let go the lack of respect. He had done so deliberately, but the more she pointed it out to him, the more stubborn he would be and refuse to answer her questions and cooperate.

"What do you think about children Rob? Could you be a father?"

Now Rob was flabbergasted. "A father? Helena and Marion are too old for becoming a mother..."

"Yes, and Kim doesn't want to become a mother. But what about Cathy? Do you know she still can have children - or - at least - try?"

Rob went silent. Suddenly he said, "Red!"

The Mistress untied Rob and together they went and sat on the couch at the back of the playroom.

"Are you serious? Does she want a child? With me?" Rob was speechless. The consequences of this conversation went much further than he ever imagined.

"Yes Rob, with you. Have you ever considered having a child? Then you would really have a family."

They sat in the shadows as the light was still aimed at the cross, but she could see the sweat on his forehead.

"Cathy has been thinking about it for a long time but because you are married to Helena, she didn't dare to ask. However, the only father for her child she would consider is you. In other words, she wants you!"

"But what about Helena? I am sure she will have something to say about this."

"I think you don't know your wife as well as you think. What do you think she would say?" She bounced the question off him.

"I think she would love to have a child on this estate. As a matter of fact, I don't think she could be made happier than to have that. The problem is, though, it would not be her child."

"No Rob, but she would be the second mother, or mommy two or something. I think you answered your own question, that she would be thrilled."

"I have another question for you, Rob. You still have your house but for example Marion is going to sell her own house to come live on the estate. What are your plans? The fact that you have kept it is disturbing Helena more than a bit. She thinks you are keeping your house because you don't trust her."

"I don't know about the long term, but at the moment I'm not giving it up. Too much has happened lately, and although I love and trust her, things can go wrong and according to Murphy, they will go wrong."

The Mistress asked flabbergasted, "Who is Murphy?"

"I suggest you Google 'Murphy's law'. Because of what has happened with Helena and the others I have become a strong believer in it, to my regret?"

She took his hand and examined his thick but strong fingers. She was in the dark about what he had just said, but he referred to a past event, and she had not forgotten last Saturday. What a mess that day was, for everyone involved.

She thought about the coming events - and the future - and her face brightened.

Soon she would reveal herself to him, she chuckled, and then could not hold herself back and kissed him on the cheek.

"What did I do to deserve that, Mistress?"

"Nothing. I like to kiss my slaves sometimes," she mocked him. Then she whispered in his ear "Helena".

Rob looked at her. "I already had suspected you would be the one I had to completely obey. But now you also have been given the right to fuck me or be fucked".

"Yes Rob. But I prefer the word lovemaking. I want to make love to you. I want to feel you inside me. Believe me, this is special. I'm a Mistress; usually Mistresses don't make love to their subs, unless they are very special. You are special to me, Rob."

"I don't know you. I don't think I have ever seen you. I have my thoughts about who you are, but I don't know anyone with your hair color."

She smiled, and said nothing.

"I want to give you one more spanking Rob. I want you to remember me, but not with anger but rather with love. Can you give me that? After the spanking we are done unless you want to play some more. Yes, now that I think about it, I want to do a few more things with you. Your 'red' time has passed. Stand up!" she commanded.

Rob did as he was told, he was still in shock. The implications of her last question had really shaken him. The Mistress took his arm and led him to the iron frame, which he had used at Bridget's place the last time he was there and had not forgotten the last unhappy event with it when Helena and Marion had peed on him.

He had to stand on the footrests of the frame and then fast and secure the Mistress fastened him to it. First his feet, then his wrists and finally his upper torso. Without delay she pushed a button and the frame that Rob was attached to went a few yards backwards and reached the bed. Slowly she let the frame go backwards until it was lying flat. Finally she had Rob where she wanted him, tied and secured on the frame, but lying on the bed with his back on the bed, his prick pointing towards the ceiling.

Quickly she positioned herself on his face and she ordered him to lick her, "And do it well, make me come!"

Rob did his best and he had become an excellent pussy-eater. First he let his tongue flow over her outer cunt-lips and then slowly moved inwards. Then he went up and started to press his tongue as hard as possible on her clit; around it, upon it, beneath it, all the while stimulating her. She began to rock forwards and backwards and pushed her pubic bone to his nose, even hurting him a bit. Finally she came and collapsed saying "Oh god, oh god, ahh, I knew it. You know what you have to do to make a woman happy."

She continued: "Now, I will make sure you understand what is good for you. It is not degrading, not humiliating and not removing your self-esteem. It is a gift; it is in fact a loving gift, a sensual gift and not to forget, it's a secret gift. The one who gives you her gift is very close to you; she is doing something very personal and private and only gives it to someone she loves and completely trusts. Do I make myself clear?"

Rob reluctantly answered "Very clear." He knew exactly what she was talking about.

"I wish to say something, Mistress."

"Of course! Therefore I am listening."

"It should only be done if the other person knows about it, no? Safe, sane and consensual! The last time it happened to me it was not consensual. So you can talk a lot of bullshit about love and gift, but when it happens when you are unprepared, then it is not love, it is more of that crap that happened to me before. It is completely neglecting someone's wishes. I did not wish to receive pee last week. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" he said with a very loud and growling voice. "I'm almost ready to use my safeword!"

"You promised to obey me, remember. I want you to receive my personal gift, it will not be much, but I want you to receive it because it will bind you to me. You and I will have a secret pact of sorts. Do you think it is safe, sane, and, is it consensual, since I told you it was coming and why?"

Rob looked into her eyes. He was suddenly thinking about somebody. Could it be? No, the hair...

Then he said simply, "I will receive your gift."

Finally she relaxed and said: "OK. Thank you for wanting to receive my gift. Open your mouth!"

Hesitantly he did and when his mouth was open she let flow a bit of her urine into his mouth. "And now swallow it, to honor me!"

With some disgust Rob did as he was asked, it was only a mouthful and when he drank it, it didn't taste bad. A bit salty, that was all.

The Mistress saw the change on his face and when he had drank her urine, she thanked him by kissing him on his mouth.

"It wasn't so bad Rob, was it? You have done so well. It's now time to reveal myself."

She went backwards and slid her cunt over his throbbing dick. Rob was hard almost the whole session and had been relieved a short time ago by her hand job, but he didn't receive real satisfaction then. Now she rode him like a crazy, Rob was still bound and the only thing he could do was move his hips a bit up and down, to be in cadence with her. When he was on the brink of coming he felt her very hot cunt muscles squeeze and loosen, she was climaxing just about the same time as he was. He was feeling very excited, against his will, she attracted him and her sexily clad body was irresistible. He spurted his jizm into her, squirt after squirt, hot semen mixed with her juices and finally he felt squeezed out. He had no power left in his body. The Mistress sighed and still had his dick in her. His dick wasn't hard anymore; still she tried to keep him inside her for as long as possible.

Finally she unzipped the mask on her head at the back and the black hair fell loose upon her shoulders. She took off her mask and then her black hair: it was a wig!

She shook her head and finally her blond hair was more or less in place. Rob looked into the laughing face of Michelle!

"Isn't this a surprise, Rob?" She mocked him a bit. "You wouldn't let me whip you, I still can hear you say that. While I had no other intentions than let you enjoy my skills as an excellent mistress...I think you and I had a good time, I really enjoyed playing with you. I wasn't too hard on you, was I? And I love your tongue," she said with a smile. "If Helena allows me, I want to make use of you more often."

Reluctantly she climbed of him and let go of his penis, what was still a bit erect.

"I have to think about that, Michelle. Still I want to thank you for your excellent work," Helena said.

She stepped out of the shadows and walked towards them. Rob realized she had operated the lights the whole time, she had been with him during the whole scene.

"Helena, I..".

"It's OK, Rob; I gave you explicit permission to do whatever the Mistress demanded of you. You behaved well, and I have my answers. All what has been said here has been recorded. We will talk about it later and we will let the others, especially Cathy, know about your answers."

Together with Michelle, they untied him. Rob rubbed his sore ankles and wrists. Michelle sat on the frame, next to him. She had something on her mind, and hesitated to ask it. She looked at Helena, who nodded at her. Finally she gathered the courage to go on.

"Rob, before we leave. I want to ask you one more thing. Since you have to obey me, I could order you, but I would really like it if you want to do it of your own free will," Michelle asked.

Rob looked at her. Her face was a bit distressed, it must be a very hard thing to ask.

"It is Ok dear, ask me." Rob was completely out of his role as sub at this point.

"You know I am the new head Mistress, the successor of Iris."

"Yes," Rob answered, a bit agitated when he heard the name Iris.

Michelle saw Rob's face and became uneasy now. The Mistress was gone, and a middle-aged woman with fear on her face appeared. Rob suddenly felt pity for her and he took her hand and asked, "What can I do for you, Michelle? Mistress I mean!"