The Stud Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick it and bring it to me."

I leaned forward and put my tongue into her crimson hole, circling the edge, tasting Don's bitter semen. I climbed down off the couch and knelt in front of her face. Her tongue met mine and she sucked on it, moving her lips close to mine in anticipation of a kiss, but she blocked it with her finger.

"I want to milk your cock. Then I want to taste it."

I got up, climbed back up on the couch, and slid my cock back in her. Her ass muscles clamped down around the base and relaxed, then tightened again and relaxed. She moved herself back and forth on my cock, contracting and relaxing.

She looked back at me. "Do you like that?"

"Yes, mistress."

"I love the feeling of your cock in me. Do you like putting your cock in my ass?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Tell me, where does your cock belong?"

"It belongs in your ass, mistress."

"When does it belong in my ass?"

"All the time, mistress."

"Yes. I want your young cock in my ass all the time. Do you know why I want it in my ass all the time?"

"To fill you with my semen."

"I want you to worship me with your male gift. Will you do this?

"Yes, mistress."

"Worship and fill me now."

On her command I came instantly, shooting my love offering into her, coming again and again until I was spent.

"Lick it and bring it to me."

I pulled my cum soaked cock out of her and licked my semen from the edges of her freshly fucked anal cavity. My cock was dripping as I presented it to her.

"I want to taste it on your lips first."

I knelt in front of her and she kissed me, sucking the juice from my lips.

"Mmmmmm. Now give me your cock."

I stood up. She took me in her mouth and ran her tongue over the head. Then she licked the shaft and sucked on my balls.

When she had satisfied herself she looked at me.

"Your gift has pleased me."

She turned over, leaned back on the sofa, reached for a large dildo from the side table and spread her legs. Don and I watched as she began massaging her clit with the head.

"That is all. Leave me," she said, closing her eyes.

She continued to pleasure herself as Don and I left the room.

12