The Stud Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress controls me with her feather.
3.1k words
4.28
6.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your body is changing, my young Colt," Mistress said as I stood naked in front of her office mirrors after a hard morning workout. "Your ass and legs are getting much bigger and stronger." Her hands glided down my shoulders to my hips. She grasped my butt cheeks and squeezed them. "I like watching your ass in the mirror when you fuck me. So tight and muscular. I can tell that you've been working hard, training everyday. Do you like working hard to please me?

"Yes, mistress."

"Your body excites me and fills me with desire. I want you to continue to grow until I see your chest and shoulders and back muscles ripple. I want you to grow big as an oak tree and hard as steel. Will you do this for me?"

"Yes, mistress."

She circled, inspecting me, then pulled a long feather from the pocket of her silk gown.

"Do you know what I have in my hand, Colt?"

"A feather, mistress."

"Yes. A delicate feather. Do you know what I want to do with my feather?"

"No, mistress."

"I want to touch your hard, muscular body with it. I want to tease every inch of it with my feather. It's so soft and delicate. Would you like me to do that?"

"Yes, mistress."

"You would not think that something so soft and delicate could have so much power, but I have made strong men go weak with the power of a feather. Do you believe that?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Here. Let's try. I will start on your feet, touching each one of your toes slowly." She knelt before me. "Don't move - stay still. Mmmm. Just like that. I am going to touch them then move slowly up and around your ankles and touch the back of your heels and lower legs. Lightly touching. Grazing. Softly painting. Your body is smooth and hairless so it responds to the slightest touch - the tiniest stimulation. Your skin is mine to play with, to glide over, to seduce. Do you like that?"

"Yes, mistress."

"So smooth and hairless so I can see every muscle and fiber. Maybe I should shave you sometime? Would you like that?

"Yes, mistress."

"I would like that. To shave the most intimate parts of your body for my pleasure. Your stomach, your chest, your balls, your asshole. Mmmmmm."

She held the feather in her right hand stroking it then resumed.

"The pressure is so light on your legs, touching your shins and then the backs of your calves. So smooth and beautiful and slow. Does this turn you on, Colt?"

"Yes, mistress."

"It makes my pussy very wet to touch you like this - to watch you stand still while I caress your beautiful, young body - your smooth, shaved body."

She brushed the feather back and forth across below my knees.

"I love to control your strong, muscular body with the touch of my feather. My powerful feather. Do you like it?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Now, I move up to your knees and the back of the knees. Notice how sensitive it is as I lightly touch it. Ahhh - the slightest quiver. Do you like that, Colt?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Already I see the pre-cum forming on the tip of your beautiful cock and it pleases me. It makes me happy to see the gift of your juice flowing out as I touch you with my feather. The backs of the knees are so sensitive. Yes. Now I move up to your quadriceps and hamstring muscles and the insides of your thighs. Slowly, gently. Your legs are so smooth, naked and hairless. Flex the muscles in your thighs and hamstrings for me. Harder. Like a bodybuilder. Show me how striated they are. Yes. Just like that. I like to see the muscles and tendons in your hamstrings work. I like the way they tie into your beautiful round ass. So powerful and hard. Now I move to the front and caress your quadriceps with my feather, up and down. Does that feel good?

"Yes, mistress."

"The insides of your legs are so much more sensitive, aren't they?" She dabbed the feather gently on the smooth skin between my thighs. "Here and here. That excites you doesn't it, my young Colt?"

"Yes, mistress."

"You like the way I touch your tender flesh, don't you? You like the way I tease you? The way I play with you? Spread your legs wider so I can touch you there up and down, lightly, stopping just below your ball sack. Slow, exquisite torture. That's it, my beautiful slave. Does that please you?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Do you know how I can tell it pleases you? Because clear, delicious pre-cum keeps dripping out of your penis and the more I touch you the more it comes out. Maybe I should taste some of it. Do you think I should taste your pre-cum, Colt?"

"Yes, mistress."

"I'm going to put some on the end of my feather. Do you want to watch me?"

"Yes, mistress."

She knelt between my legs and dabbed some of it from a thin strand that extended to the floor. "So clear and sticky." She held the tip of the feather to her tongue. "And just a little bit salty, the way I like it. Mmmm. It makes me very wet. I want to taste more but I'm going to wait."

She got up slowly and stood in front of me her eyes boring into mine.

"It seems I have a problem. Do you know what my problem is?"

"No, mistress."

"My feather doesn't know where to go next. Where do you think it should go next, my young Colt?"

"I don't know, mistress."

"You see, it's reached the halfway point. We started with your toes and got to here." She touched the top of my right foot with the feather and brought it up slowly between my legs, stopping just below my balls. "Do we continue or start somewhere else? What do you think?"

I swallowed. "I don't know, mistress."

"That is very unhelpful, Colt. Your beautiful young body makes me very horny, but I have been doing all the work to please you and received nothing in return. Does that seem fair to your mistress and master, that I should have to wait so long?"

"No, mistress."

She touched the tip of the feather to my lips. "I agree. Come over here." She walked to the white leather sofa in her office, spread her silk gown open, revealing her large round breasts. I stood in front of her watching as she sat down, leaned back and spread her legs revealing her shaved pussy with gold piercings around the lips and her large pierced, hooded clit.

"Do you like this, Colt?" she said looking down between her legs then at me. "Does it make you horny?"

"Yes, mistress."

She reached toward the side table, picked up a glass dildo and stroked it. "I have all these toys." She caressed the dildo then put it back on the side table. "And I have you." She spread her legs wider. "I also have my feather." She stroked it and traced a line with it from the center of her chest down to the short crop of hair above her naked pussy. "I'm so deliciously wet. Do you like looking at my wet cunt, Colt?"

"Yes, mistress."

"I can see that you do because your penis is so hard. That makes me so happy. Do you know what I like to do?"

"No, mistress."

"i like to make my slaves wait while I pleasure myself - to train them in patience and self-discipline. I want to make them dream about putting their rock hard cocks in my warm, wet pussy, imagining how good it will feel to release all of their potent white nectar into my womb. Do you want to put your cock in me, Colt?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Watch now how I play with my clit, how I touch my feather to my horny little nub, mmmmm." She leaned back and closed her eyes, tracing the tip of the feather around her wet lips and pierced clit. After a long while she opened up her eyes and looked at me. "Do you like watching me, Colt?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Do you know what this is called?" She circled the feather around her wet opening.

"Your pussy, mistress."

"Yes, but there are so many other names. Do you want me to tell you some of them?"

"Yes, mistress."

She teased the feather around her pussy as she spoke, savoring each word, watching my reaction. "Vagina. Kitty. Beaver. Slit. Muff. Cunt." She paused. "But I don't like those names. Do you know what I like to call it?"

"No, mistress."

She dabbed her moist core and looked up at me. "I call it my fuck hole. Do you like that?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Do you know why I like to call it that?"

"No, mistress."

"Because that's what it's for, my young Colt. Its sole purpose is to be fucked by my studs, my stallions. My wet, horny fuck hole needs to be filled with cock all the time. It aches to be filled. I want to hear you say it. Talk to it. Worship it."

"I love your fuck hole, mistress. I want to fill it with my cock."

"Worship it."

"Your pink, wet fuck hole needs to be fucked all the time. It makes me horny and hard just looking at it. I want to mate it, to fuck it and fill it with my sperm. I want to please my mistress and master by fucking her beautiful wet fuck hole with the full thickness and length of my cock."

"My wonderful, obedient slave," she said. "My beautiful boy. It pleases me to hear how filthy and nasty you are. Your voice and words arouse me. They make my nipples taut, erect and hard. You make your mistress, master, goddess and queen very wet."

She leaned back and closed her eyes, touching the end of the feather to her labia and dabbing her clit. "Now, talk to me. Let me hear your words of praise, supplication and adoration worthy of your goddess and queen. Make me wet so I can come listening to your voice."

So I began. "I praise the pink core and center of my beautiful goddess and queen which lays bare and naked before me. Her legs are spread, her gates flung wide, her sacred inner chamber opened, the beauty of her glorious femininity revealed, her clitoris, labia and vagina fully exposed, ready for worship and sacrifice."

"Yes..."

"My cock has risen in tribute to her majesty and stands erect and ready to perform its sacred duty for my mistress and queen. I ask for the honor and privilege to taste the sweetness of your sacred wet hole rimmed with gold, to worship your pierced lips, to praise your hooded clit with my tongue, to use my fingers to enter and explore the magnificence and warmth of your holy female shrine and glorify it."

"Yes..."

"Let me prove for the satisfaction and pleasure of my sovereign queen the full extent of my loyalty and devotion by placing the head of my cock at the door to her royal temple, to enter and fill her inner chamber with my engorged shaft, to join in worshipful sexual union with her, to summon all my power and strength to service her glorious fuck hole by mating with it deeply, intensely and repeatedly."

"Yes..."

"Only after performing this honor and duty for my goddess and master will I complete my purpose and promise, to show my reverence by filling her sacred inner chamber with my semen, my male gift to show my obedience and loyalty. The juice of my loins belongs to her and her alone for her pleasure and affirmation.

"Yes..."

"Once I have fulfilled my duty and expressed my gratitude in this way, will I pay final homage to her supreme womanhood by kneeling between her legs and licking the wet gift from my sovereign queen's exquisite fuck hole."

"Yes..."

"I commit to worship her sex with my lips, my fingers, my cock, my tongue, in order to fulfill her."

"Ahhhhh," mistress cried, arching her back. She shuddered and shook. "Mmmmm," she groaned, shuddering again as she pressed a finger to her sensitive clit, massaging it, shook and came again, her shoulders heaving. When her climax passed, she smiled through half open eyes. "My beautiful, young Colt. Come over here and lick me so I come again."

I walked over, cock bobbing, and knelt between her legs. She closed her eyes and grasped her breasts as I began licking her labia lips, dipping down to taste the juice from her wet pussy. She was particularly sensitive as I began licking the soft skin between her cunt and asshole.

"Yes," she said. "Now lick my clit. Make me come again."

I placed my hands on her thighs, leaned in between her legs, and bore down on the shiny gold balls protruding from either side of her pierced clit. I flicked her sensitive hood with my tongue and sucked lightly on the balls. She whimpered and bit down on her lip as I nudged her closer and closer to another orgasm. When at last she was on the verge, she grabbed my head with both hands, took a deep breath, cried out and shook, pressing my face hard between her legs until I couldn't breath. At last she released me and I gasped for air. My face was wet. She exhaled, closed her legs and got up. The feather was still in her hand and she stroked it for a second before touching the tip of it to my cock head and circling it. All the time she stared into my eyes.

"How much do you want me?" she asked.

"More than anything, mistress. I live to please you."

She walked slowly around me touching the feather to my hips, my ass, then stopped behind me and traced a line from my lower back down between my ass cheeks, stopping at the bottom of my ball sack.

"Now," she said, touching the feather tip to the underside of my hanging balls, "spread your legs and show me your anus. I want to see how smooth and hairless it is." I bent forward and held onto the edge of the sofa. "Wider," she commanded. "I want to see all of you." I spread my legs wider and felt her apply the feather to the tender area between my ball sack and butthole, going back and forth. "Pucker your asshole for me, let me see it open and close. Again. Yes. That's a good boy. Your muscular ass and anus please me. Stand before me now and let me touch your chest and nipples. How does that feel?"

"Good, mistress."

"Have I made you very horny, my beautiful Colt?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Your nipples are very sensitive when I touch them. So hard and pointed. Does your body ache for me?"

"Yes, mistress."

"You have been my obedient servant. I am ready to receive the full expression of your worship and devotion. Come with me."

She lead me to a door and opened it revealing a bright red room filled with a variety of chairs, sofas, a large bed and a metal swing with restraints that hung from the ceiling. She closed the door behind her and led me over to a curved red sofa.

"Have you seen this before, Colt?" She patted the sofa lightly.

"No, mistress."

"There is so much to teach you. So many toys for our pleasure. This is my tantric love sofa. It allows me to enjoy my servants and slaves in so many different ways. I will expect you to learn it. For now you will lie on your back here."

I did as she instructed, laying back. The sofa was comfortable. I could tell that it was designed for a woman to maximize her pleasure while being penetrated. Mistress climbed on top straddling my legs and stroked my cock with both hands.

"You have been patient, my young Colt, but I can tell your young body is burning and in need of release. Your cock is so wonderfully swollen and hard and your pre-cum dripping. Are you ready to enter, erupt and fill me with your seed?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Enter my shrine now and worship me."

She took my cock placed it between her vaginal lips, stroked it over her wet hole, then inserted it and lowered herself slowly until the entire length was inside and her pubic bone rested against mine. She leaned forward applying pressure to her clit and I could feel her hot breath on my face.

"Does it feel good to have your penis in my fuck hole?" she whispered.

"Yes, mistress."

"I like to sit here, motionless, and feel your tall mast throb and pulse inside me." She moved her lips close to my ear. "Can you come for me, Colt? Can you fill me? Even without moving?"

"Yes, my queen."

"Do it now," she whispered. "Fill me with your seed. Let me feel you come."

And with that I convulsed and came in her as she raised and lowered herself steadily on my spasming cock.

"Good," she coaxed, holding my chin in her hand and riding me slowly, milking my semen. "I can feel your nectar squirting inside me. So much come. Yes. Release it to me, give it to your mistress and queen so she may be exalted."

I continued to come as her eyes bore into mine, challenging me to give her every ounce and drop. She reached between her legs and massaged her clit as she rode me until I was spent.

"Lick me and make me come again," she said.

I got up as she leaned back in the curve of the sofa elevating her cunt toward my face. She spread her legs and I began lapping and feasting, tasting the bitterness of my come that pooled in her freshly fucked hole. My tongue searched every inch of her vulva, sucking on her pierced lips and ravaging her throbbing clit. I watched her lean back and heard her cry out as I continued to bury my face, nose and mouth between her legs, eating her like I had never done.

"Oh, God, I'm coming again," she screamed, clutching my head between her hands and pulling me hard into her insatiable cunt. I gasped for air, feverishly sucking and licking and her bucking like a wild animal.

When we were finally finished, I stood before her, my cock limp and wet. She reclined on the sofa, silent, appraising me with a critical eye.

"We have only started, my young stud," she said at last. "There is much more for us to to."

******