All Comments on 'The Student Teacher'

by exhaustedinNY

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this, but I'd love a follow up.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

It’s a good story, but it could be even better. Don’t want to be overly critical, I liked it. My only critique is that I would have liked to have gotten to know the characters a bit better, just some background to make them fill out. For example, where the STEAM club came from, or learned why Mr. Rose chose to change tracks. Some will say the ending is too abrupt, but I don’t think that is an issue for me. It allows the reader to project the romance to any conclusion they dream up. After all it is a short not a novel. Warm and human! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish you would finish this story. I couldn't open up page three. Too bad. I liked up until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more -- your story seems unfinished. Gordon Rose is one very attractive young man -- and both he and Kaitlin deserve much more time together. Give sexy Gordon a healthy dose of chest hair for that hard manly chest -- and keep them loving each other. They belong together and loving each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ended abruptly, why?

exhaustedinNYexhaustedinNYover 2 years agoAuthor

Most stories don't encompass an entire relationship, they give us a glimpse into the connection between the people, the moment that brought them together or the one where they realized they were in love. Gordon is no longer Kaitlyn's student teacher, their romance is no longer prohibited. They are free to be together and love each other and they don't want to be with anyone else. It's a happy ending. They lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gordon is a mature, sexy young man who learns quite a bit from Kaitlyn. That they fit so well together in the bedroom (and the bathroom before that) says that they find each other attractive. The sloe-down is probably a good thing for them. Let them explore their love for each other. I'm thinking as a 32 year old man, Gordon should have a healthy hairy chest for his masculine body. Keep them loving, please, they are a delightful couple with many more experiences to share!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought the ending was great. It gave closure to the would they/won't they, it ended on a good note, and I'm perfectly content with imagining they have a bright future together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhaustedinNY@exhaustedinNY
New book out today on Amazon! Check out this hot holiday story: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0BQFVZ5HQ/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1WSZSMJ643X1E&keywords=jordan+lubov&qid=1671372098&sprefix=jordan+lubov%2Caps%2C111&sr=8-4 For more of my stories, check out my Medium page: https://medium.c...

story TAGS