The Stupendous Silver Stunner

Story Info
Sexy superhero defeated by mutant crimelord and his gang.
1.7k words
4.33
3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Hey, remember when a certain superheroine (whose former alias rhymes with Diss Barbell) wore a simple mask and a swimsuit-like costume? I miss that sexy costume so here's a homage slash parody to that character. Warning: Contains hardcore non-consensual sex.

-------

The Stupendous Silver Stunner

Issue 1: The Warehouse of Woe

Inside a warehouse in an undisclosed area of Bausom City.

"Nyah! Hurry up, boys! We got to bring those new weapons to HQ before the coppers get here! Nyah!" Boss Beetle, a beetle-headed mutant crimelord dressed in a business suit, ordered members of his gang. The high-tech military grade weapons they stole were powerful enough to take down superpeople. Once they start using those weapons, the Beetle Boys would become unstoppable.

"Not so fast, Boss Beetle!" A female voice called out. Crashing though the rusty metal roof was a statuesque woman in a silver swimsuit with a sash. Her face was concealed with a simple silver mask. She made an awesome superhero landing which was so forceful it created a small crater on the concrete floor. She stood up with arms akimbo and her long gorgeous blonde hair billowed dramatically. Just like in the movies.

"Silver Stunner!" Boss Beetle exclaimed in surprise.

Yes! It was the stupendous Silver Stunner! Real name: Carla Danza! Age: 23! Measurements: Uh, actually it really depends on the artist but her bust was consistently drawn as a very large G cup American size. Anyway, she had come to stop Boss Beetle's nefarious plan!

"Your plan to use those new weapons ends here! Surrender or be, uh, stunned! Argh, that last line sucked. Anyway, just give it up!" Silver Stunner said.

"Never, ya floozy! Boys! Shoot the dumb dame with our new toys! Nyah!"

Boss Beetle's henchmen sprung into action. They used their new weapons to take down the sexy superheroine. However, their armor-piercing bullets simply didn't even pierce Silver' skin. The superheroine threw her fists and knocked out a few of the henchmen.

Suddenly, a powerful laser beam was shot out. It was Boss Beetle who made that shot with a laser cannon, one of the most powerful weapons they stole. "Aaaaaah!!!" Silver Stunner screamed as the beam hit her back. She fell to the floor unconscious.

-------

One year ago...

"Wow! The stars are pretty tonight!" Carla Danza exclaimed to herself as she gazed at the stars from the balcony of her apartment. She was wearing shorts that cover her wide hips and shapely butt while her shirt barely covered her hefty G cup breasts. On a normal night, she'd freeze to the bone but that night was warm and cozy for some reason. The blonde busty babe was enjoying the evening on her balcony with a cup of hot cocoa.

Suddenly, a huge ray of light from out of nowhere shone on Carla. She started to vanish gradually until she was no longer on her balcony. Only her clothes were left. Carla found herself naked inside a strange metallic room. Entering the room were three naked silver-skinned handsome men with big, hard and erect dicks. They began to speak to her.

"Hello, earthling! We are Krahns from the planet Krahntum. We have a very libertine culture in our world and we love to have sex even with those from other planets like yours. In exchange for having what you humans call a 'gangbang' with us, we shall give you super powers. If you reject our proposal, we will return you to your home safe and sound. What is your answer?"

Carla has always wanted to become a superhero and the aliens looked so hot so she said...

"Yeah sure."

And so it began. Carla laid on a bed with the Krahn trio. One Krahn took her by the pussy, thrusting in and out gently. The secons Krahn straddled her humongous chest and wrapped her tits around his cock. The third Krahn plunged his dick inside her mouth. Carla moaned as the three aliens took her. For hours, they fucked her and switched places. They also sucked her big teats and reamed her from behind. The aliens were very strong but very gentle in their lovemaking.

After cumming all over her, the Krahns brought Carla to the shower room. They caressed Carla's body all over while bathing with her. Afterwards, they gave her a pill. It was just a simple-looking pill you'd see in a drugstore on Earth but after swallowing it, Carla's genetic structure changed dramatically. She gained the genes along with the powers of a a Krahn. She became super strong, can fly and shoot photon blasts from her hands.

However, Carla had a weakness. She also gained the sex drive of a Krahn. A slight touch to her erogenous parts of her body like the breasts and buttocks are enough to drive her wild with lust. However, that didn't matter. As long as no one found out about her weakness, she can fight crime easy-peasy as Silver Stunner, protector of Bausom City! As Silver Stunner, her amazing feats and deeds have won the hearts of her home city.

--------

In the present.

Silver Stunner woke up with a ball gag in her mouth, rendering her unable to speak. She realized that she was tied to a table with hightech clamps. The clamps dampened her powers. She struggled but she couldn't break herself free. Boss Beetle and his gang laughed at the superheroine.

"Nyahahahaha! No so stunning right now, aren't ya?" Boss Beetle gloated. "Hey boys! Wanna live peepshow of a superhero? Lets see what kind off goods Slutty Stunner has under her suit." Boss Beetle pulled out a switchblade. The henchmen cheered. Silver Stunner's heart sank when she understood Boss Beetle's intentions.

Boss Beetle use his blade to cut Silver Stunner's suit right in the middle. Silver screamed but it was futile due to the ball gag. He pulled her suit apart and her huge breasts spilled out for everyone to see. Her areolas were the size of quarters and her nipples were inverted which was a rare sight to see. The henchmen whistled with appreciation. Boss Beetle sliced her suit up some more and ripped out more of the pieces, revealing her shaven pussy. Silver Stunner was now exposed to a bunch of depraved criminals! Silver started to panic.

Mmm!"

"Ya see boys, ya gotta remember that the boss should go first. Nyah!" The henchmen cheered as the mutant beetle-headed crimelord stripped off his fancy suit. He showed off his muscular body and monstrously large cock. Silver's eyes opened wide at the huge dick.

"Since I don't have lips, I need volunteers to suck those inverted nips. Bugsy! Mugsy! Get over here! Give our superhero a nice big suckle on her tits! Nyah!"

Bugsy and Mugsy were Boss Beetle's biggest and toughest goons. They leaned their heads towards Silver Stunner's nipples and suck them so hard like a pair of hungry babies. Silver made muffled screams as the two big goons licked and suckled her very sensitive inverted teats. After five minutes of nonstop boobsucking, the nipples finally came out erect! After resisting erotic feelings during the breastplay, Silver Stunner finally moaned through her gag.

"Mmmmm...."

"Nyahahahaha!!! She moaned! She is the Slutty Stunner! Well, boys! It's time I give what the slut wants!"

Suddenly, Boss Beetle plunged his massive tool inside Silver Stunner! Silver screamed through her gag. "Mmmmm!!!!!". Boss Beetle thrusted in and out of Silver Stunner's pussy, intensely arousing the superheroine. The two goons on her tits filled her with ecstasy. Silver kept on moaning.

"Nyahahaha! You like my massive mutant cock huh? Take this!". All of a sudden, Boss Beetle rammed his dick into Silver Stunner so hard, his tip touched her womb. It was so painful yet so pleasurable for the degenerate superheroine. Silver's eyes rolled to the back of the head, drool seeped out of her gagged mouth and her back arched.

For thirty minutes, Boss Beetle kept on fucking Silver's pussy while his two best henchmen sucked on her boobs. After all that, Silver Stunner came so much before Boss Beetle withdrew his cock and blew his spunk all over the superheroine's belly.

"Nyaha... I'm done. She's all yours, boys. Nyah!" Boss Beetle's henchmen cheered and removed their clothes. Silver screamed "No! No! No!" through the ball gag before Bugsy thrusted his dick inside her. Mugsy removed the ball gag from Silver. The sexy superheroine was relieved until Mugsy grabbed her hair and plunged his ragingly hard dick into her mouth. The big henchman started fucking Silver's face so hard. Another henchman straddled Silver's superhuman chest and squeezed her titanic tits around his dick and began to fuck her generous cleavage. "Mmmmm!!!!" Silver screamed muffled by bad guy cock. However, it was a scream of pure pleasure. Silver has lost herself to lust. She bucked and bucked, fucking the bad guys who were fucking her. The rest of the henchmen were masturbating before Silver Stunner and cum splattered all over her gorgeous body.

Without warning, Silver's body started to glow but the henchmen were too busy fucking her to notice. However, Boss Beetle noticed it and had a very bad feeling.

"Nyah! Boys! She's glowing! Get off her and lets skidaddle befo-!" A big burst of light filled the warehouse and knocked out everyone except Silver Stunner. The energy explosion also destroyed the superpower-dampening clamps. Silver was finally free. The cum on her was also knocked off her body. There she stood, standing in the middle of the warehouse naked except for her mask, gloves and boots with Boss Beetle and his men unconscious on the floor.

--------

"Take them away, officers." Silver Stunner, wrapped in a towel, said when the cops arrived at the warehouse. They had the paramedics to bring them to a heavily guarded hospital.

"Thank you for your help in capturing Boss Beetle and his gang, Silver Stunner." The police chief said. "Say, what happened to your costume? How come you're wearing a towel?"

"I had a wardrobe malfunction and the suit just fell apart." Silver explained.

"Sir!" A police officer called out. "There are splatters of some kind of slimy white substance over here! I'm gonna take a sample and bring it to forensics."

"Oh look at the time! Gotta go, chief!" Silver Stunner flew away so fast her towel fell off.

The End