All Comments on 'The Stupidest Bet'

by RickDodge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 2 years ago

Wow! That was so kinky! Looking forward to the next show!

Naughtydj69Naughtydj69over 2 years ago

i liked it, but it feels like a missed opportunity to have gone further and longer. Keep it up though, well done

BWCAppletonBWCAppletonover 2 years ago

Awesome story!!!! Got me hard and I actually appreciated it being on the short side.

BWCAppletonBWCAppletonover 2 years ago

Awesome story!!! Got me hard and I appreciated it being on the short side.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

Great story. Next time she ought to insist everyone else was naked before she starts her show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d love to lose this type of bet at work. I’m wet just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"A couple of the guys pulled out their phones, to video; but I put a quick stop to that. They wouldn't get a video of today's show, it would be a one time show."

How did she put a quick stop to that when sometime later they're phones are out recording? Did you even bother to read this yourself?

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 1 year ago

@Anonymous, she put a stop to it temporarily by telling them to stop and put their phones away. They complied so that she wouldn't stop the show. But as she got into it and wasn't paying attention (and had her eyes closed), they quietly took their phones out and started recording again. By the time she realized, she didn't care anymore and just went with it. Personally, I thought that was one of the hottest parts of the story. The live dildo show is hot. But having recordings of it that she can't control is even hotter to me (in fantasy, of course. IRL, I'm very against involuntary porn because of the real life consequences, but in a fantasy story, it really turns me on).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous