The Subject Ch. 06

Story Info
Lily has her turn and Kaia versus her brother.
7.2k words
4.7
3.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

Marcia, after a quick face rinse and dry, rejoined her fellow Subjects a few minutes later. Katy high-fived her when she arrived, and the other two girls praised her oral skills.

Kaia said, "That was fantastic, Marcia! You are very good at that."

"Just lots of practice!"

Lily nodded, but there was something off with her. She seemed pensive.

"You're nervous?"

"Yes, a bit. I know I'm next, since Kaia is last. You made me feel so good...I hope a boy can do that as well. I want to feel good being fucked in front of you." Marcia kissed her.

"I'll bet it'll be in your pussy, Lily", Kaia ventured. We've had a blowjob and a titfuck. I'll be doing anal...it seems appropriate that we have a pussy fuck too."

Lily nodded. "That makes sense."

Katy got the others' attention. "Hey guys...look!"

The far door had opened, and a woman entered. She was medium height, made a bit taller with high heels. She wore a conservative burgundy pencil skirt and top, and her dark hair was pulled back in a severe ponytail. She also was wearing horn-rimmed glasses that made her look even more like a 50's librarian.

It was Vice-Principal Masterson.

She entered unannounced, so that only the Subjects and a few other students realized she was even there. She stood at the back of the room, looking over everything. Each of the girls felt her gaze pass across them, and each of them quailed under it. Her face was neutral, but there was something behind it.

Lily said, in a small voice, "She is very...intimidating."

Katy nodded wordlessly. Kaia was putting on the best show of resistance, but Marcia saw that her eyes were a little wider than normal, and her muscles were tense.

The students that saw her also tensed up and remained very still as she walked toward Mr. Bentley, her high heels tapping loudly on the hardwood floor. Mr. Bentley actually smiled when he saw her and the two of them walked to a corner to talk. The whole class was aware of her presence now, and the room was dead quiet as the two educators spoke privately. Rarely did you see "the Vice-Principal" unless someone was in BIG trouble, and she had a reputation for zero-tolerance of rule breaking. She was also reputed to be able to run full speed in those heels.

Marcia remembered that Ms. Masterson was listed as 'Sponsor' of the class, and still did not know what that meant.

After a minute, Mr. Bentley and Ms. Masterson came back to the center of the room, standing in front of the four girls. "Vice-Principal Masterson is going to sit in and observe the second half of today's class."

Ms. Masterson then spoke. "Do not let my presence be a distraction. Forget that I am even in the room." Then she turned to Lily. "Miss Chen. May I speak to you privately for a moment?"

Lily blinked several times, then nodded slowly, sweat beginning to bead on her brow. Marcia could feel the nervousness coming off her friend, and spoke up. "Is everything alright? Is Lily in trouble?"

Ms. Masterson turned her head slowly to look at Marcia, who tried her best to maintain eye contact.

The educator's eyes were a deep hazel color, flecked with something else. Marcia tried to keep her composure under the intense scrutiny of those eyes. Ms. Masterson moved closer to Marcia. She could smell Ms. Masterson's perfume. It was clouding her senses a bit.

"It's alright, Miss Sanderson. It'll just be for a moment. I will return your fellow Subject unharmed." Marcia felt like she was talking to a cobra, swaying back and forth, about to strike. She gulped and nodded.

Ms. Masterson put her hand out to invite Lily to come with her. Lily took it, feeling like she was five years old and about to be disciplined by her father. They walked back to the dressing room and closed the door behind them.

Kaia said in a low voice, "Is she in trouble?" Marcia could only shake her head. She looked over and saw Dara in her seat. Thee goth girl's face was filled with worry as she helplessly watched the dressing room door.

-----

Lily sat in front of her locker, her head bowed. She was sure she had done something wrong...Vice-Principal Masterson's primary responsibility at school was discipline, after all.

She could hear the signature clicking of the educator's heels on the tile floor, and could see her long legs standing in front of Lily. She closed her eyes and steeled herself for the inevitable punishment.

[Open your eyes and look at me, little flower.]

Lily's eyes shot open when she heard the very lightly accented Cantonese. She looked up and saw Ms. Masterson...smiling at her. It wasn't the ultra-confident smile usually on her face...this was a warmer smile...one that brought out the real beauty in the Vice-Principal.

[Your...your Cantonese is very good.]

[Thank you. I try to practice as often as I can.]

Ms. Masterson sat next to Lily on the bench.

[Your father wanted me to check in with you.]

Lily brightened when she thought of her father. She hadn't seen him for at least a month, as his business kept him in Hong Kong for long stretches. The house is just much emptier with just Lily and her big sister Akane. She frowned and looked at the other woman.

[You have spoken to my father?]

Ms. Masterson nodded. [He called me this morning. He and I have been communicating since you were accepted into the Advanced Sex Education class. He knew that this environment would be very challenging for you, so he asked me to make sure you were monitored.]

She touched Lily's forehead lightly. [Those responsible for that have been identified and disciplined.]

Ms. Masterson continued. [I emailed your father after speaking with Mr. Bentley yesterday afternoon. He had very positive comments about you after Day 1. He spoke highly of the bonds formed with your fellow Subjects, especially Miss Sanderson.]

Lily reddened a little at Marcia's name. Ms. Masterson smiled at that response. [Your father would like a personal report about your first interaction with a student. I will be sitting in during your encounter, observing, and giving your father a detailed outline. Are you comfortable with that?]

Oddly, Lily was. She wished her father was here to see her take her first cock in front of the class, but his surrogate no longer intimidated her like she once did. She smiled and nodded.

Lily then switched to English. "Vice-Principal? You are very beautiful. I have realized that I gain confidence and strength from the women who are around me through physical intimacy. May I kiss you before I go back out to the class?"

The Vice Principal appraised the student critically then nodded. "Yes, you may."

Lily stood up. Standing, she was only an inch taller than Ms. Masterson, who was still seated. She leaned in and pressed her lips to the other woman's. Soon both mouths were open and tongues were wrapping around each other. Lily hummed and moaned as she delighted in Ms. Masterson's unique smell and taste and the softness of her lips.

Lily leaned back a little, breaking the kiss, and licked her lips. She looked at the Vice-Principal lovingly. "Thank you, Vice-Principal. I will not let my father nor you down."

[I know you won't, little flower.]

-----

The door opened and the three Subjects could see Lily emerge, followed by Vice-Principal Masterson. The Vice-Principal looked as she always did...severe, neutral, completely composed. But Lily...Lily looked very different than when she went into the room.

Katy spoke first. "She looks okay, right?"

Marcia nodded, confused. "She looks...okay?"

Lily continued to the others, while the Vice Principal walked back to Mr. Bentley.

Kaia, Marcia and Katy all converged on their friend. Marcia hugged her close.

"Lily, are you okay? What happened?"

Lily looked up at them, smiling. "It's okay...I'm okay. The Vice-Principal had a message for me from my father."

Marcia nodded, then smelled something on Lily...something new. It was faint, but new. It smelled like... "Lily, what..."

"What you smell is the Vice-Principal's fragrance. I kissed her, and I think some of it stayed with me. Do you like it?"

The thought of her little Lily kissing Vice-Principal Masterson began to arouse Marcia. That image was now associated with whatever fragrance now lingered over the Asian girl.

"I...I do." They all looked back at the Vice-Principal, who had sat in an empty chair provided by Mr. Bentley. Marcia could feel her looking back.

Lily looked over at Dara and smiled. Dara blinked a couple of times, then nodded in satisfaction.

Mr. Bentley called the class to order.

-----

"Mr. Anthony Carrasco...please come up."

Anthony, known to everyone as Tony, walked up. He was medium height, not too muscular, but had a good face. He spent a lot of his time in the auto shop, and had planned on going to trade school right after high school. It was said that he could probably disassemble a car and put it back together blindfolded.

"Mr. Carrasco...who is your Subject?"

Tony looked right at Lily. "My Subject is Lily Chen." He then took the assignment paper and read it.

"I know this sounds cliché, but I had really hoped that Lily would be my Subject. She combines demure, hot, and sweet in one. I didn't know that a girl could combine all three of those distinct traits, but Lily does. I see Lily in school sometimes. She looks like she's a hard worker, and she always dresses in these very beautiful clothes. I don't know if she knows it, but when I see her, my stress over whatever I was worrying about just disappears. So, as my way of giving back to her, I want to lay her on her back and drive my throbbing dick deep into her pussy and make her cum all over it. I would then end with a creampie that would coat her insides with my semen."

Lily swallowed hard. She was worked up before, having watched Katy get tit-fucked, then Marcia being fucked in her mouth and throat. She got a chance to play with her fellow Subjects, then she kissed the Vice-Principal. None of this fully satisfied her, and her mouth watered as she thought about Tony's cock about to be inside her. She also blinked away happy tears after hearing what kind of effect she had on Tony day-to-day.

Tony went back to his desk to disrobe. As he did so, Dara approached him. She seemed concerned about something, and she spoke to Tony for a few moments as he stripped. Tony at first looked almost annoyed, but then talked further to Dara who seemed to go from aggressive to worried to satisfied. It was truly surreal that Tony was having this conversation with Dara now completely naked.

Dara looked at Tony's cock, which currently was fairly soft, then at Lily. She said something to Tony, then knelt down and put her mouth around the boy's dick, bobbing her head up and down while making noisy slurping sounds. Tony moaned in pleasure, and his cock immediately swelled in arousal. After about a minute of this intense oral attention, Dara stood up, licked her lips, then nodded to Lily. Tony put his hand on Dara's shoulder in appreciation, then headed to the dais, his cock leading the way.

Lily slowly climbed the dais, staring at Tony's member. It was slick with Dara's saliva and was aiming right at her. She laid back, spread her legs, and licked her fingers, which she then used to wet her pussy lips. Tony got into position, lifted Lily's legs up, his cockhead positioned just outside of Lily's moist passage. Lily used her fingers to spread her vulva, while using her free hand to prop herself up so she could see the cock on her doorstep. Both teens looked over at Mr. Bentley, who was standing next to Ms. Masterson, who held a clipboard.

"Class, Mr. Carrasco is going to fuck Miss Chen in her pussy, which is typically the final goal of sexual contact. I am not going to be saying much here...I just want you to observe. Feel free to get up and move around to take it all in." The teacher looked at Tony and Lily. "You may begin."

Tony looked down at his prize. Lily writhed under him, her fingers holding her pussy open. She looked up at him, silently craving his thick rod.

She really is demure, hot, and sweet.

And he pushed himself in. Lily threw her head back as the penis invaded her depths. She simultaneously let her pussy lips go while letting her body go prone. Tony moved further over her hot body, pushing his cock further into her snatch. Lily let out a low moan as she came, her body quaking and her pussy walls gripping the cock while her soft tunnel began to lubricate the way.

Tony stopped advancing for a moment to take in the sight of this sweet, reserved girl with half of his pulsing rod inside her, quivering in erotic bliss. Her pelvis gyrated , trying to entice the cock to make itself at home a little deeper inside. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. He smiled.

"What do you want?"

"I...I want your cock."

"Where?"

"In my pussy."

"Say it loud so the whole class can hear."

Lily propped herself up on her elbows and looked around the class. She raised her voice louder than anyone, including herself, was used to.

"I NEED THIS COCK ALL THE WAY INSIDE MY PUSSY! I NEED TO CUM ON IT, AND DRAIN ALL THE CUM OUT OF IT. I WANT MY JUICE TO MIX WITH HIS. I *NEED* TO FUCK IT!"

Tony then grabbed Lily's hips and shoved his way to the hilt. Lily flattened back down and uttered a single note in response, her eyes rolling back in her head. Tony leaned forward and began pumping his hips into Lily's. Lily squeaked and hissed, her crotch slapping into Tony's.

Lily came again...her hands frantically gripping Tony's arms and her legs wrapping around the boy's waist. He was like a machine, pistoning in and out of her. Her pussy lubricated Tony's cock as best it could, but he was relentless, and soon Lily was cumming again. She spasmed, actually squirting girl-juice over both of their lower torsos.

And still Tony kept pumping. Lily didn't know which way was up anymore. She held on to Tony's wrists for dear life, using them as anchors to reality as Tony's pounding drove her out of her mind.

Everyone was concentrating on this fuck. Mr. Bentley did not say a word. Even though they were given leave to move about, the students mostly stayed in their seats, utterly silent so as not to interrupt the incredibly erotic sounds coming from Tony and Lily. Ms. Masterson occasionally wrote something on her clipboard.

Marcia felt a tinge of envy. She was jealous of Tony, of how he was making Lily feel. She wanted to make Lily cum like that. She didn't have a cock, but she knew other techniques...techniques that would make Lily scream in pleasure. The envy passed, and she was happy that Lily could feel so good. She slid two fingers into her cunt and rubbed herself as she watched Lily continue to get railed. She saw Katy sitting on Kaia's lap, caressing each other as they looked on as well.

Tony continued to pound Lily's little pussy into submission as the girl muttered naughty things into his ear.

"FuckmeTonyIneedyoutofuckmeFUCKMETonyfuckmeFUCKAHHHHHHH"

As Lily came for a third time, Tony began to grunt loudly, his movements suddenly jerky and intense.

"Ahh! Lily! I'm...FUCK...cumming!"

Lily's eyes shot open as she suddenly felt warm cum begin to fill her insides. She had never been creampied before, and the feeling drove her body over the edge. She shrieked as her body erupted in another orgasm, different from any other she had ever had. Tears streamed from her eyes as her body lit off like a solar flare. She shook uncontrollably and her hands squeezed Tony's wrists so tightly he winced in pain.

Tony emptied himself in Lily, then slowly receded from her once the strength left her small hands, releasing his wrists. He stood up, admiring his handiwork. Lily was semi-coherent, coming down from two different mind-shattering orgasms. Her eyes were dilated, her breath coming in short pants, and goosebumps all over her body. The smallest amount of cum dribbled from her well-used vagina.

Finally, Lily focused up on Tony, and put her hand to her belly. "I am full of your hot cum. I've never had so much cum in me before. I like it a lot. Thank you."

"My pleasure." And with that, Tony scooped up Lily and walked to the other Subjects. With his head, he also motioned to Dara, who was waiting nearby. The classroom was suddenly filled with the noise of students talking with each other about what they just saw.

As Tony approached, the Subjects closed around him and his bundle, but made a space for Dara. Marcia and Dara locked eyes...Dara tried to intimidate the other girl, but Marcia smiled at her and then motioned to Lily. Dara melted when she saw the little Subject being placed on her chair softly. Tony then receded to get dressed, leaving the five girls alone.

Dara put a towel over Lily. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. My pussy is filled with cum. Has much leaked out?"

Dara reached down and gathered a bit with her finger. "Not much." She then offered it to Lily, who sucked it greedily. Lily licked her lips. "You should try it, Dara. It's very good."

Dara looked down, and almost without thinking, slid her finger across a little bit of cum still present outside of Lily's twat and put it in her own mouth. It wasn't bad...partially because it was scented with Lily.

"Miss Hagen, please have a seat. The Subjects will take care of their own."

Dara nodded. "Yes, Mr. Bentley." She looked at Lily.

Lily smiled. "My Protector."

Dara smiled back and returned to her seat. Marcia stepped in. "She's really into you, Lily."

"I am very lucky to have two such beautiful women who care about me."

Marcia leaned in and kissed Lily. "Eventually, that cum will have to come out...unless you don't want to get in the jacuzzi."

"That is true. Can you suck it out of my pussy when class ends? I want to keep it inside me at least a little longer."

Marcia laughed. "I can do that."

"Good. I love you, Marcia."

Marcia blinked, her heart filling with joy at those three words. "I...love you too, Lily."

And they sat together and cuddled.

-----

"Are you ready, babe?"

Kaia looked at Katy and nodded slowly. "As ready as I'll ever be, I think."

Mr. Bentley stood up. "Mr. Tamu Dansohko."

Tamu strode forward. He had locked eyes with Kaia as he stood and they never left her as he made his way next to the teacher. He took the assignment, but did not read from it.

"My Subject is my sister, Kaia. Since we were young, we have competed over everything. We've fought, both mentally and physically, throughout our lives. This will be the ultimate competition.

"I am going to take my sister in the ass. I will plunge the depths of her rear for not only my enjoyment, but also to express my dominance over her. I will not stop until she submits to my will. Once she does so, I will own her body, to do with what I will. I will take her every night before I sleep, and every morning as I wake. My cock will mold all of her holes so that they only respond to me!

"Sister. Do you accept?"

The class was shocked into silence. Clearly, there was a lot going on here...more than just anal sex.

Kaia stood up and disrobed, standing in front of her brother. The class marveled at not only the strength and beauty of Kaia as she stood defiantly in front of her brother, but also how much of a mirror image both siblings were to each other.

"My brother Tamu. I accept this challenge. You will push your penis into my ass, but you will find that I am ready for it. I will not submit to it, or you. I will take your 'dominance' and show that it is weak and lacking. I will emerge as the victor!'

The two siblings stared at each other.

Katy then stepped forward. Tamu finally broke eye contact and regarded the blonde. "You wish to say something, girl?"

Katy steeled herself and nodded. She remembered the phrasing that Kaia taught her. "As coro, I wish to be considered Kaia's ñaaréel." Tamu smiled as Katy fumbled past the word in their language for 'second'.

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers