The Subject Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no objection to that. You know that also means that if she submits to me, you also must submit. You will be mine. That body will belong to me as well. No one may touch it without my permission and you will be my personal sex toy."

Katy gulped and nodded. "Yes."

"Good. I will enjoy owning that ample backside almost as much as my sister's." He gave a feral smile, and Katy shuddered. He looked back at Kaia. "Take your position, sister."

Kaia nodded and climbed onto the dais on her hands and knees. Katy sat next to her on her knees, concern on her face. Kaia got close. "Coro, it is not too late to back out. If I fail..."

"You WON'T fail. Besides, if I'm going to be a sex slave, I want to be a sex slave right next to you." And she kissed Kaia.

Tamu walked up, fully nude. Katy's eyes widened as she saw him. He looked as if he were carved out of black stone. Her eyes drifted down past his waist, and he eyes widened a bit more, and her mouth opened a bit in shock. Kaia saw that look.

"Is he big?"

Katy looked at her love. "I'm sorry, Kaia...he is very big. I don't think he's as long as Mrs. Sanderson's plastic cock, but he's definitely thicker."

Moving directly behind her, Tamu relished his beautiful sister's position, with her ass pointing toward him. At the same time, Katy began sliding lubricant inside Kaia asshole, causing Kaia to slowly rotate her hips. Katy then looked at Tamu's thickening monster, her hands slick with lube.

Tamu nodded. "You may." Katy took Tamu's penis in her hands, and tried to keep herself steady as she slid the foreskin back, applying lube to the head and shaft. She treated the cock with reverence and awe, afraid for her love while at the same time craving this huge thing inside her own body.

Tamu smiled at Katy. "You're good with your hands, girl. After I finish with my sister, I will work on you."

Katy shivered with a combination of fear and anticipation. Kaia looked back at her brother. "Brother, let us do this. Stop intimidating my second."

Tamu positioned his cock between Kaia's ass cheeks. His heart beat fast, and he could actually see his pulse move in the turgid veins of his dick. He slid his shaft back, placing the cockhead on his sister's anal doorway. "I am ready, sister. Are you?"

Kaia breathed deeply. She kissed Katy for luck. She then nodded grimly. "I am ready, brother."

Both siblings looked at Mr. Bentley. The teacher walked up to the brother and sister. "Shall we begin?"

They both nodded. They all then looked past the students. Katy saw that there were two people sitting in the chairs near the door that had been previously empty. A man and woman, both middle-aged. They wore colorful full-length clothing, very African in design. The two children nodded to the seated adults, who nodded back.

"Your parents?", Katy asked.

"Yes. They are here to witness."

"Alright, sister. Let us begin!" And with that, Tamu pushed his cock into Kaia's anal ring. It began to expand the sphincter, then kept expanding. Tamu grabbed his sister's hips and held her steady as he continued his slow, inexorable descent.

Kaia gasped as her body tried to compensate for the enormous anal invader. Katy nuzzled her, speaking small, loving whispers in her ear. Kaia's jaw was rigid, her teeth clenched. A bit of spittle formed on her lips as her breath came short and ragged.

"It's good you tried to practice anal sex, sister! I would hate to have ripped your ass apart with just my initial insertion." Tamu was jubilant as he watched his tool slowly disappear into Kaia's backside. "I had dreams of this...this very moment. You are very close to breaking, I can tell. There is no shame in calling out in defeat. We all know it is inevitable."

Kaia shook her head in defiance, her ropey braids splaying everywhere. She felt Tamu stop his advance, and pull out a little. She knew that he was going to attack again, only stronger. She gripped the cushions of the dais and steadied herself just as her brother pushed his way deeper and further than before. She felt the warmth of Katy's skin against hers and breathed in her fresh scent.

"You are doing better than I expected, sister. I am almost in. But it doesn't stop there, does it? After I'm all the way in, the pumping will begin. I will fuck you within an inch of your life, Kaia. I will fuck you until you either scream for mercy or fall unconscious. If you concede now, I will treat you tenderly. I will treat you like a queen. If you try to resist, I will drive my cock all the way through you, and you will remember this moment for all time!"

Tears flowed from Kaia's eyes as she tried to weather this onslaught. Katy could hear a low keening coming from her, and Kaia tried to stay completely still as her brother continued to push more and more cock into her.

And then Tamu bottomed out. Kaia opened her eyes. She blinked a few times and looked at Katy. Katy, her face covered in worry, noticed a sudden change in Kaia.

Kaia looked over her shoulder.

"Is that it, Tamu? Your cock is all the way in? I think I expected more."

Tamu flexed in sudden anger. "You mock me, sister?! Fine, I tried to make this easy on you. Now you will feel me like no other!"

He started pumping his sister with long, powerful strokes. Tamu's cock was close to nine inches long, and he would retract nearly seven inches of it before plowing it back to the hilt. The two black bodies ground against each other and sweat flew.

Katy watched Kaia in amazement. Her face wasn't in agony...it was ecstasy. Her head started to tilt back, and her mouth opened. Her eyes rolled back so that only the whites were visible. She began to moan erotically, and it made Katy wet.

That feeling in Kaia's belly kicked in as soon as her brother went balls-deep the first time. With each pump, its power built to where Kaia could no longer hear anything apart from a hissing buzz, and her vision was just gauzy flares.

Tamu could sense something was happening with his sister. She was taking his assault without relenting, and she seemed to be building toward...orgasm? But that made no sense...her clit had made no contact with anything. His frustration began to build.

The whole room could sense something was about to happen. Kaia and Tamu's parents leaned in, as did all of the students. Tamu was powering himself into Kaia's backside, thrusting with brutal strokes that should have made his sister scream. Far from it, Kaia's voice was almost a song, reaching higher and higher in pitch.

And then, just like with Mrs. Sanderson and her strap-on dildo, the balloon popped. But it didn't just pop this time. It BURST.

Kaia roared in pleasure, her head whipping back and forth. Her body spasmed and she fought to remain upright. Her ass contracted with such force, it stopped Tamu from pumping. Her vision swam, and she started to lose consciousness.

"No!" Katy grabbed her chin. "Come back to me! You can't lose this now!"

Kaia shook her head, and her eyes focused. She looked back at her brother, who was trying to move his cock.

"Don't stop, brother! I need more of your cock! FUCK MY ASS, TAMU!" She then released the pressure on his cock, but she started sliding her ass toward him, controlling the fuck.

Tamu then felt something building within him. He tried to quell it, but his own orgasm was coming whether he wanted it or not. Kaia was now fucking HIM, and she was about to make him cum.

Tamu began to fuck back, but it was too late. He yelled at the top of his lungs as hot cum roared out of him, coating Kaia's ass, first inside, then outside as his cock displaced the churning liquid out. He pumped his seed into her for the next minute or so, then collapsed on her, his cock deflating.

There was still no sound apart from the two siblings' heavy breathing.

Tamu then withdrew himself from Kaia, and sat back on his knees, head bowed, looking completely defeated. Kaia got on her own knees and watched him, ready to declare triumph. He looked up, and there were tears in his eyes.

"Sister. I...I...am sorry."

Kaia's eyes widened and her breath caught in her throat.

"I am sorry that I tormented you all these years. I am sorry that I forced all of our fights, all of our struggles. You were the strong one, and I was jealous of that. I have always cared about you, and love you deeply. Please forgive me."

Kaia was all ready to gloat and lord this win over her brother. But seeing him so vulnerable, so raw, so...human...it tore at her deeply. She moved over and kissed her brother full on the lips.

After a moment, she broke the kiss.

"I love you, Tamu. I always have, and always will. You have made me who I am. We both made each other better. There is nothing to forgive. We have both passed this test, and we are better for it." And they kissed again.

Katy sat on the dais, looking up with tears in her own eyes. She looked over at their parents who were beaming with pride.

Then the bell rang. No one moved. Not one person got up to leave. The students, teachers, parents, and Subjects all stayed where they were, all completely enraptured by the two siblings who had forged an even stronger bond that they had had before.

-----

About five minutes after the bell rang, the students finally started filing out. Tamu got dressed and met his parents at the back of the room. Kaia remained, completely drained, on the dais. More than a couple of students thanked her for her performance. Clay Morrison and Rico Alvarez both asked for her number (which she gave).

Katy lay next to her, and as soon as the students had left, she took off her robe and started cuddling close to her love. Kaia rolled over to face her, and they started kissing, hands exploring each other's bodies.

"I'm so proud of you, Kaia. You were so good!"

"I am happy you were there for me. I don't know if I could have done it alone." And they continued to cuddle.

Meanwhile, the two educators were standing nearby with the other two Subjects.

Mr. Bentley smiled as he looked over at Katy and Kaia. "I want to give them another minute. Kaia will definitely be sore, and Katy will certainly help alleviate that soreness."

Turning his attention to the teens in front of him, "You both were excellent in class today. Wouldn't you agree, Vice-Principal?"

"Well, I cannot speak to Miss Sanderson's performance, though I'm sure it was worth seeing. Lily, your father would be proud of you. Well done."

Marcia saw Lily break into the biggest smile she had ever seen on the girl. "Thank you, Vice-Principal! You will tell him? You will tell him how I did?"

The Vice-Principal nodded. "I will go into great detail. I do have one favor to ask though."

"Anything!"

"I believe your vagina is still full of Mr. Carrasco's semen, yes?"

Lily nodded. "It's squishy in there and makes me feel warm."

"I know you had asked Miss Sanderson to remove it orally from you." She turned to Marcia. "Miss Sanderson, I would like to taste some of that cum, but I would like it from your mouth. Can you do that for me now?"

Marcia's mind boggled. "Ma'am, you want me to suck cum out of Lily, and deposit it in your mouth?"

"Exactly."

"May I share some of the cum with Lily? I think she'd like to taste the mix of Tony's cum and her own pussy juice."

"I agree. Lily, are you ready for Marcia to suck the cum out of your pussy?"

Lily swallowed and nodded. "Marcia, please suck the cum out of me and share it with the Vice-Principal and I."

Marcia nodded then got on her knees. Mr. Bentley propped Lily up so she could lean back, exposing herself out of her robe. Marcia admired the Asian girl's beautiful little pussy, holding in all that cum. She put her mouth around the pussy lips, pushed her face in hard, and began to suck.

"SLLLLLUUUUUUUKKKKKK"

"Ahh...ahhh...AHHHH..AHAHAAAHHHH!" Lily's eyes rolled back and she grabbed the back of Marcia's head as the kneeling girl started to pull the precious cum out. There was a lot of it, and Marcia used her tongue to scoop the fluid out. Her mouth began to fill with yummy jizz, made even more yummy since it was mixed with Lily's juices.

Lily wriggled in Mr. Bentley's arms, mewling and moaning as Marcia vacuumed her pussy clean. Her entire body suddenly covered with goosebumps due to this utterly new sensation. The activity actually drove Lily to orgasm, which pushed more semen out, along with a fresh helping of girl-cum. Marcia dutifully drained the vagina of the cum-mix, then stood up in front of Ms. Masterson. Without a word, the Vice-Principal leaned over and pressed her lips against Marcia's. Both mouths opened, and Marcia pushed some of the frothy solution, now mingled with her own saliva, into the older woman's waiting mouth. Marcia breathed in the Vice-Principal's perfume, and promised herself that she would find out what it was.

The two women broke their kiss. Ms. Masterson immediately started swirling the deposit in her mouth, enjoyment evident on her face. Marcia immediately turned and pressed herself against Lily. Lily, still coming down from her latest orgasm, opened her eyes just in time to see her lover lock lips with her, then felt the transfer begin. Lily cooed as the viscous, salty liquid slid past her tongue and coated her mouth. She could taste not only Tony, but also herself, and Marcia, AND even the Vice-Principal. She straightened and continued to kiss Marcia deeply.

After an eternity, the kiss ended. Katy swallowed and smiled. "That was good." She looked over at the Vice-Principal, who was licking her lips.

"I agree. Thank you, Miss Sanderson."

"You're very welcome, Vice-Principal."

Mr. Bentley interrupted. "Vice-Principal, if you don't mind, I want to get these girls into the jacuzzi for recovery."

"Of course, Mr. Bentley. Ladies, have a good weekend. You did fine work today." She turned and noticed two students still in the room. She nodded to both.

"Miss Hagen. Miss Ulrich."

The two girls, waiting quietly toward the back of the room, and who had just witnessed something incredibly erotic, nodded dumbly as the educator passed them, the clicking of her heels fading as she left the room. They looked at each other, then back to the other girls. They then walked over and assisted...Bess helping Kaia to stand, while Dara steadied Lily. The group started walking back to the dressing area, and both students stopped at the doorway. Bess smiled weakly and stepped back, while Dara gritted her teeth.

Lily looked at them, confused.

Mr. Bentley explained, "Remember, no students are allowed in the dressing room."

The four Subjects looked at the two students, saddened for them. Katy shook her head. "But...but...but that's not fair!"

Mr. Bentley continued. "That is, unless the four Subjects allow them temporary access...but it has to be unanimous."

Katy bounced. "Yes! For both Bess and Dara!"

Lily added. "Yes for both."

Kaia agreed. "Yes for both of them."

Marcia looked at Dara. Dara tried to be both angry and defiant to her, but she was powerless. Then Marcia smiled. "Of course, both of them." Dara's eyes widened and she gave Marcia a small, grudging smile, the first time that had ever happened between the two.

The teacher nodded. "Good enough. Miss Hagen, Miss Ulrich...please assist the Subjects through the dressing room to the jacuzzi?" The six girls and one teacher moved their way through the next room.

As they walked, Katy looked over at Mr. Bentley.

"Sir, I know I got that tit-fuck I was hoping for, but you were very sweet to offer to give me one as well."

"Thank you, Katy."

"I...I would still like one from you, though. Can you still give me one another time?"

"I would love to. I know your mother would like my wife and I over for dinner. I'm sure we can plan that as part of our post-meal activities."

"Yay!"

The rest of the group grinned at the conversational tone of that very erotic exchange.

-----

Mr. Bentley had made sure the four Subjects were in the jacuzzi before going back to his office. The girls relaxed in the pool while the two students sat in chairs near the edge.

Marcia looked at both. "Are you sure you don't want to come in?"

Dara shook her head. "I'm not really good in the water, especially with all this on", as she motioned to her face. "It's okay, I'm enjoying the view."

Marcia looked at Bess, who was back to being shy. Bess just shook her head, her hands clasped together on her crotch. Dara looked over at her and frowned. "Go on, girl. It's a dream come true right there." Dara's frown deepened when she could see Bess fight with herself. It was clear she WANTED to jump in, but something was holding her back.

Lily said, "It's alright, Bess. When you are ready, we will be there for you."

Bess blinked, then smiled. "Thank you."

Dara said to her, "You know, this is gonna be weird coming from me, but you should smile more. You're really pretty when you smile."

Everyone stopped talking on that comment and turned to Dara, then to Bess. "Th-thank you, Dara." Bess then looked down, smiled, and blushed, and Dara smiled too. Bess looked up and said, "You're pretty when you smile too."

Dara shifted in her chair, getting uncomfortable. A bit of color started seeping through her powdered cheeks. "Okay, this is getting too mushy! Let's change the subject."

Katy splashed the water. "We should go out tonight! Have a girl's night! Who's free?"

Marcia shook her head. "I've got work tonight until 9."

"Kaia?"

"I'm sorry, coro. I want to be home tonight. I think my brother and I will deepen our bond, if you understand me."

Katy smiled and nodded. "He's gonna ride you with that monster cock of his?"

"Exactly."

"Lily?"

Lily smiled and nodded. "I would like to go out."

Katy looked at the two students. "Dara? Bess?"

Dara tried to be nonchalant. "Sure...why not?"

Bess bundled up again, putting her head down. She heard splashing of water, then looked up and saw Katy's beatific body emerge from the jacuzzi to walk over to her. She kneeled down in front of Bess and got really close.

"I really want to go out with you, Bess. Please go out with me?"

Dara could swear she saw something jump under Bess's tightly gripped hands, but she must have been seeing things.

Bess breathed heavily as Katy was inches away from the girl's face. She looked into Katy's eyes...those big beautifully blue eyes. After a moment she whispered, "I would love to go out with you."

Katy whispered back. "Good." She looked down, and put her hand on Bess's thigh. Then she looked back in the other girl's eyes. Bess was floored by the lust suddenly there.

Dara blinked. There's that movement again! What's going on there?

Then, Bess snapped forward and kissed Katy.

Marcia's mouth dropped open. The others stared in shocked silence.

Then, Bess pulled back. "Oh God! Katy, I'm sorry! I don't know wh...UMPH!" Katy didn't let her finish before she kissed the girl right back. She straddled Bess as Bess used her hands to caress Katy's butt and boobs. Katy ground her pelvis into Bess's, moaning provocatively. And Bess...

She had now thrown her head back and was moaning as well. Dara stood up, watching in confused fascination as Bess acted more like a boy getting a lap-dance than a girl, holding Katy's hips and grinding into them. Katy was even responding like a girl sitting on an aroused boy's lap. Katy pulled Bess's top off as well as her bra, and was playing with the other girl's C-cups.

The grinding was intense...Dara looked around and saw that the other girls were just watching the show. Katy moved her body across Bess like an expert, and Dara couldn't help by become aroused by both of them.

Suddenly, Bess became frantic, her eyes going wide. "Katy! Oh God! KATY! STOP! I can't...I'm gonna...IMGONNAAHHHUHHHHHHH!!!!"