The Subject Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bess threw her head back, and somehow Katy lifted about a foot off the other girl's lap, her feet leaving the ground. Katy yelled in excitement, then lowered. She looked down at her crotch, then at Bess, a naughty little smile on her face.

Bess looked down at her lap in horror, then at Katy, then to Dara. Dara was still trying to comprehend what had just happened, when she saw tears started welling up in Bess's big eyes. Katy shook her head and glared at Bess.

"Don't you dare cry, Bess!"

"But I...she..."

Katy, still straddling Bess, looked at Dara. "Dara, what just happened?"

Dara shook her head. "Well, I think you just made Bess cum, right?"

"Yup!"

"And I think Bess has something extra under the hood, maybe?"

"Heck yeah!"

Dara looked at Bess. "How was that ride?"

"It...it...I never felt anything like it. I've never had a girl..." She looked up at Katy and kissed her again, this time softly, then said, "It was incredible."

Katy put her hand up and wiped the tears from Bess's face. "YOU were incredible." She stood up and dismounted Bess. Bess immediately put her hands over her lap, wet from Katy's soaked body, and wet from something else.

Katy grabbed a towel and started drying her hair. "We are DEFINITELY going out tonight, Bess." She looked at Dara and Lily. "Right?"

The other two nodded. Bess, still breathing hard, nodded too. "Right."

-----