The Subject Ch. 24

Story Info
Carrie sits in on the ASE class!
8.7k words
4.47
3.1k
1
0

Part 24 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

-----

Marcia pulled up outside of the Jenkins house and looked at her car's dashboard clock.

7:45am

"We're doing good on time. Wanna all say hello?"

Lily nodded. "Yeah!" She and Dara climbed out of the back seat and followed Marcia to the door.

Marcia rang the doorbell, and a few seconds later, Katy answered.

"Hey guys! Come on in!" She hugged each of the three as they entered. Katy was wearing black yoga pants and a red short-sleeve top that showed off a bit of her tummy. Marcia was in jeans and a sweater top, Lily was in a very pretty pastel green dress that went past her knees, and Dara was a dark red over-shirt with black pants. It looked to be a bit of a throwback to her goth outfits, but with a bit more color.

Dara looked around. "Where's your mom?"

As if to answer the question, there was a lustful moan that floated in from down the hall. Dara laughed, Lily giggled, and Marcia smiled.

Katy looked at Dara. "She's having fun, of course! Who wants milk?"

Dara and Lily looked at each other in confusion. Marcia smirked.

"Come on!"

Katy led the rest down the hall and entered Holly's room. The three visitors stopped at the doorway.

Holly was on the bed, naked, with her legs in the air. Holding them up was a young black girl, also naked, thrusting a strap-on dildo into her slick pussy. Holly's tits sloshed and rolled as she was penetrated.

The girl looked back and smiled. Without stopping, she said, "Katy, introduce me?"

Katy giggled. "Everyone! This is my new friend, Alexis...though she likes to be called Lex!"

Lex nodded to the other girls while continuing to pump Holly deeply, her hips powering the plastic cock rhythmically, filling the room with a combination of a wet, squelching sound and Holly's erotic moans.

"Lex, this is Dara, Lily, and Marcia!"

Lex handed Holly's left leg off to Katy and shook the other three girls' hands. "Nice to meet you all!"

Katy then handed her mom's leg back to Lex, who took it and went back to concentrating on fucking, then motioned to Dara and Lily.

"Dara, stand on this side of the bed, and Lily on this side."

Both girls did as they were told, completely fine with getting a full view of Holly being plowed. Holly noticed them for the first time, smiling dreamily as her body moved up and down in time with Lex's thrusts.

Her head swayed from one side to the other. "G-Good morning, kids. How...how are y-you?"

Lily said, "Hi, Holly...I see you are having a good morning yourself!"

Holly nodded. "Have you...met...my girl Lex? She's very good to me!"

Dara said, "We have!" She looked back up at Katy. "What was this about 'milk'?"

Lex said, "Oh, are they here for breakfast? She's pretty full, so go for it!" Both girls looked at her, not understanding. Lex leaned forward and grabbed Holly's right breast, closest to Dara. She squeezed on it a bit, and dribbles of milk seeped out!

Both Dara's and Lily's eyes went wide, and then both were on the nipples. Katy then slid in alongside Dara, while Marcia did the same with Lily. These two girls started kissing Holly's face, and now there were five girls giving such pleasure to the moaning woman.

"K-Katy...OHGOD...UHHHH...KATY!"

Holly started cumming, and her five molesters did not relent. Lex kept fucking her, Marcia and Katy kept kissing her face and neck, and Dara and Lily just kept sucking. It was at this point that Holly was in full 'roll'.

From the outside, the only part of Holly that could be seen were her outstretched legs. The rest of her body was covered by hungry girls who delighted in kissing, sucking, and fucking.

Dara was amazed as she suckled. She could feel Holly's body shake from an orgasm that had not stopped for now over five minutes. The milk coming from her breast was warm and delicious, and the teen greedily sucked as much as she could.

The minutes ticked by as the five girls continued to feast on the hot, grunting, climaxing mom. None of them had any interest in stopping, and they continued to ravage Holly, dragging orgasm after orgasm out of her.

"K...Ka..Katy! Nnnngh! AHHH! I...ha.....haff..to...w..wo..work...tod...AHHHHHH!!"

Katy stood up and sighed. "Right...okay, girls! We gotta let my mom be."

The other four girls grudgingly stopped their tasks. Lex slowly slid her way out of Holly's drenched snatch, her dildo shiny and dripping. Lily and Dara then detached from the mom's boobs. Holly continued to cum, her voice a stuttering moan, her body quivering.

Dara looked at Katy. "Oh, my GOD that's good! So...why is your mom lactating?"

"We rolled her for over two hours last week and now she makes milk."

"'Rolled'?"

"That's our slang for making her cum non-stop. It's shortened from a 'rolling orgasm'."

Dara blinked "Two...hours?"

Lex nodded. "Yeah, it was incredible. Katy, me, and Kaia. And something clicked in Holly's body, so now her boobs fill up with milk."

Lily smacked her lips. "She should come over to our house...we could have such fun with her." She looked down at Holly. "So much fun."

Katy grinned. "I think she'd like that, wouldn't you Mom?"

Holly was still coming down from her last climax. "I...ummm...ahhhh...y-yeah."

Marcia kissed Holly on the lips. "Okay, we gotta go...time for school!"

-----

The group reconvened in the living room with Katy grabbing her backpack. The other three were openly staring at Lex, who was still naked, still sporting her strap-on.

Katy kissed Lex on her way by. "Bye, Lex! You gonna stay awhile?"

Lex nodded. "I don't have to be to my first class until 10, so we're gonna fuck a bit longer. I'll give her a few more minutes, then jump back in. She may actually wanna switch and fuck me...either way is good."

Marcia sighed, shaking her head. "Why do we have to go to school?"

Lex grinned. "So that you can go to college like me! Gives you extra time in the morning to fuck your friend's hot mom!"

Marcia laughed. "That's an excellent reason!"

Everyone started to file out. Lex waved as they left. "Great to meet you guys!" After the door closed, Lex went back into Holly's bedroom. The mom was lying there, moaning softly.

"How much time do you have?"

Holly shrugged. "Ummm...may...maybe a half-hour?"

"Good...let's fuck you some more, then a shower...then maybe more fucking."

Holly smiled. "That's a lot of...UHHHHH!" Lex was already back inside Holly, her hips crashing into the older woman's, her plastic cock filling Holly's pussy to the brim.

Maybe I could call in a little late...

-----

"So we may see Carrie in 7th today," Marcia spoke as she drove.

Lily looked up. "Do you think she'll stay for the whole class?"

Marcia shrugged. "I think she already has a class during that time, so probably not?"

"Oh." Lily looked back down in disappointment.

Dara smiled at her. "You like her, don't you?"

Lily nodded. "She's very beautiful, especially her hair."

Katy smirked. "Well, she does like girls now, so..."

"What?"

Katy looked back from her spot in the passenger seat to Lily in the back. "Yep...Carrie loves girls now. Kaia and I had a lot of fun with that body of hers at your place, then she made out briefly with Kaia on the drive home."

Lily looked back down, chewing on her lower lip.

Dara said, "Just ask her."

Marcia looked in the rear-view mirror at Lily. "Lily? You want to ask her, right?"

Lily looked up and was blushing. She nodded to her sister.

"Find her at school and ask her out...or, do you just want to fuck?"

Lily's blush intensified. Katy gasped. "Lily! You little slut! You just want to get into Carrie's pants!"

Lily nodded strongly. "I do! Her body makes my mouth water."

Marcia turned the car into the school's parking lot. "Well, here's your chance!"

Lily looked up. A couple of spaces down from where they were parking, Bess's car had just pulled in, and Bess and Carrie were just climbing out. Bess was in jeans and a school hoodie, and Carrie was in a skirt that went just past her knees and a pretty green top.

Marcia finished parking the car, and the four got out. Dara kissed Lily. "Good luck!"

Lily ran up to Bess and Carrie, who were approaching the school. "Hi Bess! Hi Carrie!"

The two looked back and Bess waved. "Hi Lily!"

"Carrie, I would like to ask you something, and normally I would want to do it in private, but I think it's better if Bess were here to hear it."

Carrie hesitated. "Oh...okay...what is it?" Bess frowned, then looked up and saw Katy, Dara, and Marcia standing back, but all looking at them.

Lily looked up at Carrie, since the Subject was about 6 inches shorter than the redhead. "I would like to know if we can make love sometime. Sometime soon. I want to run my tongue all over your body. In your open mouth, over your tits, and definitely in your pussy. I want to make you cum."

Both girls looked at Lily in shock and amazement. Bess recovered first and a small smile formed on her face, and she looked at Carrie.

Carrie blinked and she stared into Lily's beautiful dark eyes. She then breathed in her scent, and then reached out and touched the pale skin of her cheek. It was so soft, and when she touched it, Lily smiled and closed her eyes, moving her face to press against Carrie's fingers.

"I...I would love to fuck you, Lily. I want to take that little body of yours and make it climax." She looked at Bess. "Is it okay for me to fuck Lily?"

Lily looked over at Bess with large, hopeful eyes. Bess smiled at her, then looked at Carrie and nodded. "I would love to see that."

Carrie blushed, garnering a soft gasp from Lily. Bess giggled. "Wait until you see her naked, Lily. When she blushes, it takes over her whole body!" Lily's eyes widened and they returned to Carrie, who blushed deeper. Lily could also see the blush color her throat and below the neckline of her blouse.

Carrie swatted at Bess playfully. "Stop!" Her blushing did not relent. She then looked back at Lily. "Yes, let's do it. We'll figure out a time and place. Is it okay with you if Bess is there too?"

Lily was incredibly happy and nodded. "Yes! I would love for Bess to come...my sister Akane is waiting for her to return." The other three girls were now walking up and Lily ran over to Marcia. "She said 'yes'!"

Marcia caught her in a hug and squeezed her tight. Dara walked up to Carrie and hugged her.

"You're gonna love fucking my sister."

Carrie smiled. "I know I will."

Bess then leaned in. "As her best friend, you should definitely be informed that Carrie is currently not wearing any panties."

"What?!"

The blush came back. "I...umm...lost a bet, so..."

Dara shook her head. "Best to keep it between the three of us...especially now that these others know that you're into them. If word gets out, you're going to have girls tongue-deep in you before lunch."

The sudden imagery of Lily with her face buried in her twat sent a thrill up Carrie's spine. It also made her pussy tingle and a little bit of moisture was generated.

The bell rang and the group headed to class.

-----

It was on the tail-end of lunch...Most of the girls had headed out to class, and the table just had Bess and Marcia, who were just finishing up. They were chatting happily when someone approached.

"Hey ladies!"

Both of them looked up and saw Tim Callahan smiling at them.

Marcia smiled back. "Hey Tim!"

"Hey...I wanted to ask Bess something."

Bess blinked. "Umm...sure. What's up?"

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to get together at some point?"

Suddenly there was no sound at all in the cafeteria. Everything went deadly quiet to Bess. She saw Marcia's eyes go wide as she heard the question as well. Her own throat went completely dry, and her brain struggled to form coherent thoughts.

"Wha...what?"

Tim frowned a little. "Would you like to go out with me some time?"

Bess still couldn't parse the words coming from Tim. She started to sweat and her vision clouded.

"You...what?"

"Bess, are you okay?" Tim looked helplessly at Marcia, who was also trying to understand what was happening. She righted herself first.

"Tim, Bess just was...unprepared for the question. Bess?"

Bess stammered and could only manage one word. "Why?"

Tim frowned deeper. "Why? I dunno...it'd be fun? Look...if you don't want to..."

Bess suddenly caught up. "No! Tim, I do want to! I'm sorry...I'm just...I'm just not used to boys asking me out. I'm sorry for being such a spaz. I would love to go out with you."

Tim's frown vanished. "Cool! Are you sure?"

"Am I sure? Tim..." Her voice went low. "You've...SEEN...me."

Tim suddenly smiled broadly but matched her whisper. "Yeah...the two of you were fucking incredible!" Marcia smiled back at him.

Bess shook her head. "Yeah, but knowing what I have...you'd still want to take me out?"

Tim looked confused. "Why would that matter? I wanna take you out because you seem like a cool person. Whether you've got a dick is not normally part of my judging process. If it were, it'd be pretty low on the list."

Bess leaned back and actually laughed out loud. "Tim, yes. I would LOVELOVELOVE to go out with you. When?"

Tim shrugged. "How about this afternoon, right after 7th?"

Bess looked at him and nodded, a big smile on her face. "This afternoon, after 7th period. It's...it's a...it's a date!"

Tim smiled. "Great! See you guys in 7th!" Tim walked away.

Bess sat there, blinking. She slowly turned her head. "Did...did I just dream that?"

Marcia shook her head, a big smile on her face. "No, that actually happened. You have a date with Tim Callahan!"

-----

Bess got to Room 100 before any of the other students...she had actually left her last class early to do it. She wanted to speak to Mr. Bentley before anyone else got there.

She saw him at the front of the classroom with a stack of papers.

"Hi, Mr. Bentley!"

"Hello, Bess! You're early!"

"Yes...I wanted to talk to you really quick."

"Sure...help me with these? They're for the group projects. One goes on each desk."

Bess took half the stack and started putting them down on the desks. "So I wanted to let you know. I have a date...with a boy."

Mr. Bentley looked up and smiled. "That's fantastic, Bess! Is he someone I know?"

"It's...it's Tim...Callahan."

"Wonderful! Tim is a very good young man. Are you excited?"

"I...'excited' doesn't even begin to cover it, sir. I still can hardly believe it!"

"At least one boy sees what I see in you, Bess."

Bess looked down and flushed a bit. "Thank you, sir."

"You know what this also means, Bess?"

Bess looked up. "I think so, sir."

"I am satisfied that you are applying yourself to build good relationships with boys. That means we have another evening together. Correct?"

"Yes sir!"

"Now, Michelle wanted to know if she could be included in our next date. Would you be amenable to that?"

Bess's eyes widened. "Sir...I think the two of you together...I may not survive!" She was only half-kidding.

"Don't worry, Bess. We'll make sure you are safe."

Bess exhaled. "Then sure." At this point, they could hear a few students start to approach the classroom.

Mr. Bentley came up to Bess. "Until we figure out an evening, just consider a possible scenario of your penis inside Michelle while, at the same time, MY penis is inside you." He then gave her shoulder a nice squeeze and went back to his office.

Bess felt weak in the knees as she pictured that scenario and walked over to her desk on shaky legs.

"You okay?"

Bess looked back and Leroy was at his desk. "Hey! Yeah...just...ummm...thinking. Hey...you know how you were going to...uhhh...talk...to the other boys about me?"

"Yeah! I was gonna start today."

"So you haven't spoken to Tim Callahan about me?"

"No, not yet. Why?"

"Ummm...he asked me out at lunch."

"No shit, really?" Leroy broke into a huge smile.

"Yeah, I..." Bess stopped for a second and looked at Leroy. Suddenly, her eyes blinked and started to moisten.

Leroy's smile faded. "Bess? What is it?"

"You...you're so happy for me."

"Well...yeah!"

"How come?"

"What?"

"You barely know me...why do you care so much?" This didn't come out as accusatory...Bess really couldn't understand. She had never had anyone, apart from her parents, who cared about her social well-being.

Leroy sensed that immediately. "Bess girl, you're special to Carrie, which means you're special to me. But even still, I know a bit of your story, and I WANT you to win. I want you to get what you deserve, which is a little bit of happiness."

Bess's voice was husky. "Th-Thank you, Leroy. I'm...so glad I met you." She wiped tears away, then she hugged Leroy.

"Hey guys!" Both of them smiled and disengaged. Carrie was there, a little nervous. She smiled at Leroy, then saw Bess. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" She put her hand on Bess's face.

"I'm good, Carrie. These are happy tears."

She leaned in and kissed Carrie. Then said, "Ummm...can I tell you something?"

"Sure...what is it?"

"Well, someone asked me out. A boy."

"WHAT?! Who? WHO?!"

"Uhh...Tim Callahan."

Carrie gasped.

"Yeah...is it okay? Please tell me if it's not."

"What? 'Is it okay?' What are you talking about?"

"I mean...we're together...if you don't want me to..."

"Bess, we talked about this...you want a boyfriend. That requires dating. Tim Callahan is hot!" She looked at Leroy. "Not as hot as you, of course."

Leroy nodded. "Damn straight."

"But still hot! You have no idea how happy I am for you right now!" She hugged Bess tightly who hugged right back.

After a long moment, Bess broke the hug. "How long can you stay?"

"I'm gonna be a little late to Poli Sci. Mr. Bentley is going to introduce me to the class so that they know that I'm allowed to know about it. I wish I could stay longer, but I'll be here at least for a few minutes. Can I sit with you guys?"

Leroy ran and got an extra chair from the back, and they made room for Carrie between them.

Bess then said, "So, do you know anything about the class?"

"Well, Leroy gave me the gist of it. I had my own guesses about what might go on here, but they were nowhere close to what he described!"

"Yeah...I wish you could have seen me with Marcia." Bess smiled as she thought about that day.

Carrie grinned. "One of the first things Leroy told me about. I wish I had seen it too."

"How's the day been with no panties?"

Carrie shifted a bit. "Ummm...interesting. I have to remember to sit like a lady, even more so than normal. Also, anytime I feel a breeze down there, I get..."

"Aroused?"

Carrie nodded and blushed a bit.

The room was now filling, and more than a few of the students were shocked to see the beautiful Carrie Walsh sitting in the class. Bess saw Dara approach the door with Lily. They kissed, and Lily walked to the right...heading toward the separate entrance to the dressing area. Dara walked up to the group.

"Hey kids! Hey Carrie! Sitting in today?"

Carrie stood up and hugged her best friend. "Just for a few minutes. Just long enough for Mr. Bentley to let everyone know about me."

"Cool! Need anything these two can't provide, I'm right there, yeah?"

Carrie smiled. "Thanks, Dara." They hugged again, then Dara moved to sit down.

Carrie leaned forward and pointed to the dais. "That's where the Subjects sit?"

Bess nodded. "Yeah, and also where the sex happens. When it's just one of them, the others sit in those chairs over there. I know that we're starting to talk about the group projects, so it'll eventually be one Subject and three students, one in each hole."

Carrie licked her lips thinking about that. Leroy pointed past the dais. "The Subjects are all in their dressing room, behind that door. When they come out, they'll be in just robes, and they'll sit on the dais."

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers