The Subject Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

The four Subjects were in the midst of disrobing when Katy sensed something. Something she should know. Something that Marcia should tell her. She glared at her BFF, who was happily humming to herself.

"What is it, Marcia? WHAT? Dish!"

Marcia looked at her with innocent eyes. "What are you talking about?"

Lily and Kaia were both silent, watching this interplay between the two lifelong friends.

"Cut the crap, Marcia! I know you, and I know that look! Tell me!"

"It's really nothing...just that Bess has a date...with Tim Callahan."

Everything stopped. Lily gasped. Kaia broke into a huge grin. Katy...

Katy tore out of the dressing room into the classroom.

Marcia looked down. Katy's clothes were folded neatly on the bench. Then she looked up at Katy's locker. Her robe was still hanging there.

-----

Leroy was still pointing at the door when it flew open and a very naked Katy Jenkins came through it, heading right for Bess. Everyone in the room stopped and watched this nude goddess walk up to Bess and kiss her passionately for a full 20 seconds. She then held up Bess's hand (who was completely stunned and unable to comprehend what was happening) and gave it a high-five.

She then stomped over to Tim. Tim blinked, then smiled.

"Promise me, Tim...promise me you'll treat Bess with kindness and respect!"

Tim smiled. "I promise. We'll have fun, I promise that too!"

She high-fived him as well. She then swished her way back to the dressing room, knowing fully that everyone in the classroom was focused on her ass.

The room spontaneously erupted in applause as Katy got to the door. She then curtsied and blew the crowd a kiss.

Carrie said, "Wow...and the class hasn't even started yet!"

-----

Mr. Bentley brought the class to order. The students quieted down as well as the Subjects, who had all come out, fully enrobed, and taken their places on the dais.

"Good afternoon, everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend. Before we dive in, one bit of housekeeping...Carrie, please come on up?"

Carrie smiled and got out of her chair. Just being in this class...a class with her boyfriend and her girlfriend in it...was getting her aroused, and the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear was making the situation worse. It also didn't help that she had just seen Katy, completely nude, make out with Bess right in front of her. She swore she could hear moist little sounds coming from between her legs as she walked.

Just about everyone in the class knew who Carrie was, and the fact that she was here was VERY interesting.

"Class, for those of you who don't know, this is Miss Carrie Walsh. Carrie, through the sponsorship of three of the current students of the class, as well as the approval of myself and Vice-Principal Masterson, has been designated as 'in the fold'."

The crowd murmured at that. The teacher gave them a moment, then continued.

"As you all know from the paperwork you all signed, it means that Carrie now is aware of the specifics of the class, such as the class roster, curriculum, et cetera. Currently there are no plans to add her as a student, but she is able to audit individual classes with advance notice."

He then looked at Carrie. "I also took the liberty of speaking with Dr. Renner from your Political Science class, and he has released you to me for this period."

Carrie blinked. "So I can stay through the class?"

Mr. Bentley smiled. "If you'd like."

"Yes, please!"

"Good! Class, please welcome Carrie!"

The class broke out in applause. Carrie smiled broadly and walked back to sit down. She kissed both Leroy and Bess as she did so. There was quite a bit of chatter at the implication of Carrie Walsh and Bess Ulrich and Leroy Jenkins being a polycule.

Mr. Bentley waited for the applause to die down. "This week we're going to be getting ready for the group projects. Now, as you know, the groups will be three students each, meaning six groups. This week, we'll be breaking into groups of two. When you get with your teammate, I want you to strategize how you'll both engage your Subject. I want to see teamwork... I want to see creativity...and most of all, I want to see the Subjects cum."

Mr. Bentley then fired up the projector that he used for presentations. "In a moment, I'll put up the list of teams. Get with your teammate. You'll have 15 minutes to plot out a strategy. In 15 minutes, I'm going to choose the first FOUR teams. That's right...we're going to have all four teams with their Subjects at the same time. Each of those groups will have 15 minutes to work over your Subject."

There was a lot of chatter among the students, as well as the four Subjects among themselves.

Bess leaned over to Carrie. "This will be the first time multiple Subjects will be having sex with students at the same time this year!" Carrie smiled and looked at the four girls on the dais. They were really excited! Carrie shook her head.

I don't think I could be up there. Could I?

The teacher continued. "After the first four teams, we'll do three more teams, then finish with two. That'll be all nine teams. Tomorrow, we'll do it again and each of the teams will have a different Subject. Then again on Wednesday and Thursday. We'll have group presentations on Friday for each of the teams to present their findings regarding their four Subject encounters. All of the details regarding Friday's project are on the sheet I've distributed to you all."

Mr. Bentley then used a remote to put a slide up on the projection screen. It had a list of all of the two-person teams. "Everyone, find your partner. Carrie, sit over here with the Subjects." Carrie moved her way to the edge of the dais. The four Subjects moved over to sit next to her.

"Are you guys excited?"

They all nodded. Katy bounced a bit. "We haven't had a chance to have sex alongside each other!"

Kaia looked around. "The dais will be full...there's be twelve people on it at one time."

Lily asked, "Do you think it'll be all double-penetrations?"

Marcia shrugged. "I think Mr. Bentley was trying to get them to think out of the box. Though I'll never turn down a DP. Hey...look! Bess is partnered with Lance!"

The five girls looked over and saw Lance and Bess talking...

-----

"Hey, Lance...I guess we're a team!"

Lance smiled at Bess which made Bess a little woozy. He had such a great smile...

"So, I think we should tailor our plans for each of the Subjects. Since we don't know who we're going to get, we should gameplan for all four?"

Bess nodded. "That's a good idea!"

Lance looked over at the four Subjects. "Okay...I've had experience with Marcia and Lily. You've had experience with just Marcia?"

Bess blushed a little. "Ummm...actually, I've got experience with...all four of them."

Lance's head snapped back. "All...four?"

Bess swallowed and nodded. "C-Carrie too. All...all five of the girls up there now." Bess didn't know why, but she felt she should include her girlfriend.

Lance smirked. "You're just showing off now."

"No! I..." Bess realized Lance was needling her and smiled at him, still blushing a bit.

Lance smiled back then continued. "Okay, so we don't have too much time. Let's start with Marcia. What do you think?"

Bess thought about it. "Marcia loves deep-throating cock. Of the four, she's the best at it. I think a spit-roast will serve us best with her."

Lance nodded. "I agree. You want her mouth or her back end?"

"You have a preference?"

"Personally, I'd love to take her mouth while you stuff her from behind."

"Ok, good. Next, Lily."

Lance rubbed his chin. "Lily's small, so almost any insertion is going to be a lot for her. What about straight-up loving her?"

"Huh?"

"Remember all the stuff you did to Marcia before you penetrated her? What if we BOTH do that to Lily?"

Bess's eyes lit up. "That would...drive her crazy!"

"Have you ever done a rimjob? Licking out a girl's ass?"

Bess was really starting to get off on this conversation. "Umm...no."

"Could you do it to Lily?"

Bess smiled wide. "In a second!"

"Good! Okay, I think we massage her, drive her nuts for ten minutes, then eat her pussy and ass for the last five."

Bess was definitely getting hard. Her pussy was tingling from all of what Lance was saying as well.

"Alright, Katy. I haven't been with her yet. Clearly, from that kiss earlier, she's got the hots for you. What do you think?"

"Katy loves...LOVES...tit-fucks. You put one cock between her tits and another in her pussy, she'll just explode."

"Nice! You want her tits? I'll take her pussy."

"Heck, yeah! Lastly, Kaia. Okay, Kaia is a competitor...she literally gets off on dominating the action. So we DP her. On her back, me under her in her ass, you on top, in her pussy. WE dominate HER."

Lance nodded, clearly excited by the prospect. "Yeah...not rough though, right?"

A head shake. "No, but she'll use her strength to fight you. You can pound her hard, probably harder than any of the other Subjects."

Bess's voice dropped a bit. "I also have a couple of techniques that can help us, but one of them has to be used incredibly sparingly. Otherwise, bones might get broken."

Lance started to laugh, but then saw Bess's very serious expression. He stopped. "No shit?"

"Absolutely no shit."

"Alright! I think we're good...nice job, partner!" Lance put his hand out and Bess gripped it in a 'Schwarzenegger/Weathers in 'Predator'' style.

Lance looked up at the clock. "We still have three minutes. So...who's your favorite?"

"What?"

"Of the four Subjects? Who's your favorite in the sack?"

"Oh...wow...ummm...that's tough..."

Lance looked back and grinned. "If you gotta choose one, who is it? Two minutes!"

The question actually made Bess sweat. Her eyes darted back and forth between the four girls. Bess pulled up wonderful memories of having her cock inside each of the girls. Then it came to her.

"Marcia."

Lance nodded. "Figured."

-----

"Alright...fifteen minutes is up. Here are the first four teams!"

Mr. Bentley advanced the slide deck and the class saw the groups who were up first.

Daisuke Atano & Clay Morrison [Marcia]

Xavier Arneson & Bobby Reilly [Katy]

Steve Milton & Ranesh Patel [Lily]

Lance Kirkland & Bess Ulrich [Kaia]

"Subjects, go back to your spots. Gentlemen...and Bess, please disrobe and go to your Subject." The seven boys and one girl began to strip. Carrie walked back to her chair and watched in awe as both students and Subjects got naked. She started moving her thighs back and forth across each other...her pussy was getting wetter by the minute.

She saw Bess. God, she was beautiful. She was completely nude at this point, and the sight of her made Carrie a little light-headed.

"You alright?"

Dara was sitting next to her. Carrie nodded, not taking her eyes off her love. "Uhhhh...yeah...ummm..."

"I gotta get back to my teammate, but I might have something that'll help."

"Uhhh...what?" Then suddenly Dara was between her legs! "What are you...UHHHHH!"

Dara had just pushed something deep inside her pussy. Something buzzy. "MMmmmm! What...what is that?"

Dara stood up. "A fun little toy. I use it almost every day here...it was just in my own pussy, but I think you'll need it more. Control it with this." She handed Carrie a small black control box and she realized that it was connected to the toy inside her with a wire. The control box had an up and a down button, and when she pressed the up button, the buzzing increased. Carrie's eyes unfocused and her mouth opened with a soft moan.

"Have fun!" Dara ran back to Rico Alvarez, her partner.

Normally, Carrie would have been mortified to be sitting in a classroom with other students in this highly aroused state, a sex toy stuffed in her twat (connected to a wired control no less!). Today, there were twelve naked people on a stage about to have wild sex in front of the whole class. No one was looking at her. She sighed, leaned back in her chair and watched, the egg that Dara had inserted buzzing away, making her whole body tingle.

-----

"You ready?"

Bess stood there, naked, in front of Lance. Lance was athletic and fit and very attractive. Bess tried not to stare. She nodded awkwardly.

Lance caught her eyeline. "Hey, if it helps, I'm trying not to stare at you too."

Bess laughed, a bit harshly. "Yeah, but you're probably staring because I'm a fr...because I'm different."

"You say that like it's bad." He then turned and headed to the stage.

Bess stood there for a moment, completely stunned by that comment, then hurried behind her partner.

Kaia was waiting for them. "Hello, Bess. Hello, Lance."

Lance had never been this close to Kaia before and could see her sculpted abs and cut arms and legs. He licked his lips in anticipation.

Kaia slid her fingers across Bess's face as she walked right up to Lance. She was an inch taller than him and got incredibly close to the boy. "Are you ready for this?"

Lance stood his ground. "Yeah, I'm ready."

"You had better be. I've seen you with Marcia and Lily. They're soft and sweet. I'm not those things. I'm sharp and powerful." She turned and walked back to her original spot.

While she was turned, Lance looked at Bess with a slightly nervous expression. Bess used a gesture to calm him. Kaia then turned to Bess. "How are you going to use me?"

Bess cleared her throat. "We're going to DP you. I'm on the floor, in your ass. Lance will fuck your pussy from on top."

Kaia nodded. "Good. I want that cock in my ass. Lance, do not hold back. I'll lose interest if I sense either of you doing this halfway."

The four groups made sure each had enough room for their activities. There were three groups positioning themselves for double penetrations, with only Marcia getting spit-roasted. Katy and Lily were both facing downward as their teams lined up to double-fuck them.

Bess laid down on the cushy dais and watched as Kaia prepped her asshole, sliding lube into it. Both she and Lance were hardening quickly watching her. At the same time, Kaia was sizing up Lance, as a martial artist would to their opponent.

"I hope I enjoy this."

Lance smiled. "You will."

Mr. Bentley surveyed the four groups. "Okay! You all have fifteen minutes. Make them count. All of the Subjects are ready and willing to cum. Make them cum! Begin!"

Suddenly Marcia and Lily's voices rang out as they were penetrated, followed a second later by Katy's. Lance looked at Kaia and motioned to Bess, who invited the Subject to climb onto her. She did, lowering herself down anally on the rigid dick. She moaned softly as Bess's cock stretched her ass, but her body continued to lower until her butt was on Bess's pelvis. Bess ground herself further into Kaia, and Kaia grunted in approval.

Kaia leaned back, and immediately Lance was entering her, his thick rod pushing its way into her snatch. He groaned at the snugness of Kaia, especially with Bess stuffed in her as well. He wasted no time, powering his hips into her, his cock snaking deeply.

"Ahhh...AHHH...YESSSS...AHHHH!"

-----

Now all four girls were being double-stuffed, and the room resonated with grunts, groans, and especially higher-pitched shrieks and squeals. The teams not on-stage took this time to firm up their own plans once it was their turn.

Carrie had the toy turned up to high, and it buzzed incessantly inside her. Her hips rotated on their own as she watched her girlfriend and eleven other teenagers fuck.

Dara came back over. "Hey, bestie! How's the toy?"

"Uhhhh...aaahhh...g-...goo...good..."

"I can tell! Stand up and bend forward."

Without even thinking, Carrie did so. Dara kneeled down behind her and Carrie could feel her skirt get pulled up and something pressing against her butt.

"D-Dara...what...whaOOOOHHH!"

Carrie's ass was now stuffed as well. The egg in her pussy vibrated next to it, and the sound of the buzzing changed.

"There...now you've got a plug in your ass. I'm so glad you decided to be here today with no panties on. Have fun!"

Dara pulled Carrie's skirt back down, patted her ass lovingly, and then ran back to her partner. Carrie stood there, her holes filled with toys. Her body shook as an orgasm began to build.

Leroy then moved over to her. "You okay, baby?"

Carrie was quite flushed, and the buzzing seemed to drown nearly everything else out. "I...uhhh...uhh..."

Dara ran over again. "Your girlfriend's holes are stuffed full of fun toys while she watches HER girlfriend fuck another girl." Then she ran back.

Leroy laughed at Dara's antics, then looked back at Carrie. "Oh, man...Carrie baby, you might have picked the wrong day to be here!"

"When...when can...you...FUCK ME?"

"Hold on...let me see if I can find out." She dimly watched as Leroy walked over to Mr. Bentley, and they started talking. At one point, Leroy pointed to Carrie and Mr. Bentley watched her for a moment. He nodded and checked his notes. He spoke to Leroy for another minute then Leroy returned.

All the while, the toys threatened to make Carrie pass out.

"Babe, me and Lars go up next. Fifteen minutes after that, we're done. Can you wait that long?"

Carrie looked at him in despair. Fifteen minutes felt like an eternity.

Leroy then snapped his fingers. "Wait...how about this?"

------

Halfway into the session, all four groups were working hard. Katy, being pumped hard by Xavier and Bobby, was flipping her hair back and forth as her body trembled. To her right, Marcia moaned, Clay's heavy dick deep down her throat while Daisuke pounded her pussy from behind. Next to her, Lily was being DP'ed by Steve and Ranesh, her small body quivering and her voice high and sweet.

Next to Lily, Bess and Lance continued to battle with Kaia.

Kaia definitely looked like she was the one in control of the situation. Her muscles tensed and she used her strength to fuck both of her lovers, giving them little ability to control her. She grunted and groaned blissfully, which showed she was enjoying herself, but both Bess and Lance knew that she could end the session whenever she wanted if she wasn't fully challenged.

"Lance! Get ready! Power her good...now!"

Lance used his remaining strength to force Kaia down. The girl was taken by surprised by this burst of energy and struggled to retake control, but she ended up on her back, held up by Bess's body.

She then felt Bess's fingertips on her sides, just below her armpits. Her eyes went wide.

"Bess! NO!"

"LANCE! HOLD ON!"

Bess slid her fingers down Kaia's sides, and Kaia erupted.

The African girl let out an animal scream as her whole body spasmed. Lance was barely ready for this and was nearly thrown off her. Bess quickly got her in a full-nelson and held on for dear life, fighting against Kaia's heightened strength. Her holes clamped down hard on the invading dicks, preventing them from moving at all.

The two attackers rode out Kaia's initial defense and began to fuck the girl slowly from both directions, her body flopping like a rag doll. Throughout it, Kaia continued to scream as she came incredibly hard.

The other three groups halted in their activity and looked on, amazed. No one had ever seen Kaia like this.

Especially Katy. The blonde looked at her girlfriend with total shock. What had they done to get Kaia in such a state?

The rest of the class was stunned as well, as was Mr. Bentley. For about a minute, there was no sound in the room apart from Kaia continuing to scream and yell as she came again and again, as well as the strained grunts from Bess and Lance as they tried to control her.

"Lance! Arrghhh! Lance!!"

Lance continued to fuck Kaia as she resisted with all her might. "Wh-What?!"

"Kiss her neck!"