The Subject Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?! Kiss her...??"

"Do it! KISS HER NECK!"

Bess released her full-nelson, and Kaia responded by tilting her head back now that Bess's hands were no longer behind her neck. Lance could see the muscles and veins in Kaia's neck were bulging, and her jaw was tightly clenched. Bess then grabbed Kaia around her waist and held her tight while Lance moved his face and kissed the African girl's neck.

The effect was instant.

Kaia immediately calmed with an audible sigh. The strength went out of her and her muscles slackened. Both cocks were released and allow to thrust and pull.

Under her, Bess joined in with Lance, and the two teens kissed Kaia's neck and face tenderly. Kaia sighed and cooed through this attention, and the fucking continued, though Kaia was now utterly docile. She continued to cum, her body lightly shaking, sweat dripping off her beautiful form.

The whole class was still stunned when Mr. Bentley, who had now recovered, announced "Two minutes!". The three other groups began fucking in earnest, the girls' voices rising in pitch again.

This included Bess and Lance, and now Kaia was trying to regain control, but it was too late. Her two lovers had complete command of her body, and they were pumping her deeply in both holes. Her legs straightened and bent weakly and she hugged Lance's back with what little strength she had left. Her voice was now only a sweet little moan.

With about one minute left, Bess started to hum. Picking up speed, she began pumping with long, deep strokes that were soon matched by Lance. Kaia struggled but couldn't do anything but be sandwiched by two thick rods on the verge of cumming. Her body twitched as another orgasm tore through her, which triggered each of the cocks to blow their loads.

Her pussy and ass were both suddenly filled with thick cum and Kaia's body twitched and rolled lightly as Bess and Lance finished depositing gouts of warm semen inside the spent girl. Bess smiled as she heard Kaia's beautiful voice singing from her climax.

Lance slowly got up, withdrawing himself from Kaia. Kaia then suddenly flipped her body and loomed over Bess on her hands and knees. She looked at Bess with a fierce, predatory stare which made Bess feel like a rabbit that was about to be torn apart by a wolf.

Bess's heart was beating like a triphammer as Kaia's face grew achingly close to her own.

"Kaia, I...ummmph!"

Kaia kissed Bess deeply, their tongues sliding across each other. Kaia pulled back after a moment.

"That was incredible. Well done, girl."

"You...you're not mad?"

Kaia shook her head. "No...you had an advantage and you used it. I would only be mad if you told others about it...others that did not earn the knowledge."

Bess nodded. "Katy?"

"Not yet."

"She's going to be SO mad."

Kaia smiled. "I know."

-----

The eight students were climbing off the stage when Katy, again completely nude, stood in front of Lance and Bess.

"How did you do that?"

Lance said, "What?"

Katy's eyes thinned. "What do you mean, 'What'"?

Lance shrugged and looked at Bess, who quickly shifted her eyes downward.

"AHA! Bess! How did you do that to Kaia? Tell ME!"

"No."

Katy stammered. "No?!"

Then Kaia was there, walking up slowly, her strength still low.

"Yes, coro. Bess will not share that information because I have asked her not to. When it is the right time, you'll know."

Bess's heart nearly broke when she saw the sadness on Katy's face. Kaia saw it too, and she leaned in close.

"Soon. You saw its effect on me. I want to be sure you are responsible with that power."

Katy opened her mouth to say something, then just nodded. "Okay, when you think I'm ready...you tell me."

Kaia smiled. "I love you, Katy."

"I love you too, Kaia."

Bess smiled and was climbing off the dais when Leroy ran up to her.

-----

Carrie was standing in place, eyes closed, having been on the verge of orgasm for about five minutes. Leroy said something about an idea, and then left.

Fifteen minutes? I can't go another fi...

"Carrie?"

Carrie opened her eyes and Bess was there.

"Oh...Bess...uhhhh...I'm...sooo..."

Dara walked back over and looked at Bess. "You gonna fuck her?"

Bess nodded.

"Okay, let me clear the way for you." She kneeled down, pulled up Carrie's skirt again, and gently pulled out the egg by the wire, making sure she didn't touch Carrie's clit. Carrie moaned as the toy was extracted. "Okay, all yours."

The removal of the toy did little to calm Carrie's body, and she quivered uncontrollably.

Carrie looked over at Leroy, who was now getting undressed, then back to Bess.

"Bess. I need..."

"What do you need, Carrie?"

She looked down at Bess's cock, slick with lube. It was still thick and pulsing, even after 15 minutes in Kaia's ass. "I need you to fuck me."

Bess nodded and looked back at Mr. Bentley. "Sir, I need to use the restroom. So does Carrie. Can we?"

Mr. Bentley smiled. "Certainly. Well done on stage, by the way."

"Thank you, sir." She turned and took Carrie's hand. "Okay, babe...this way."

Bess grabbed her phone, and the two girls walked out of the classroom to the Ladies room, across the hall.

Walking in, Bess had Carrie stand in front of one of the sinks.

"First, I need you naked."

"Yes, Bess." She began to remove her top as Bess unzipped her skirt, letting it drop. She then unclasped Carrie's bra, and it came off. Carrie was now naked apart from her low heels.

"Now, I need some pictures of my girlfriend. Put your hands on the sink and stick your butt out."

Carrie nodded, still kind of woozy from her need to cum. Her round ass jutted forward, and Bess smiled as she had a lovely view of the plug Dara had forced into her ass.

Bess took a number of incredibly hot pictures, and her cock got a little harder each time she clicked one. After about the 14th photo, Carrie whined, "Bess...fuck me. FUCK ME."

Bess lovingly positioned Carrie a little bit more, then aimed and pushed her way into the redhead's steaming box from behind. Carrie moaned happily and came immediately, her body shuddering and seizing. Bess gripped Carrie's hips and pulled her back as her cock kept probing deeper.

"Ahhhhh...Bess! Bess! So big! Aaauunnngh!"

The road was definitely tighter due to the anal plug, but the lube already on Bess's cock plus Carrie's ample juices helped pave the way to full penetration. Bess smiled as her pelvis bumped into Carrie's ass. She put both hands on her girl's boobs and caressed them, whispering in her ear.

"Carrie, I'm so deep in you. I'm fucking you SO DEEP. You like me all the way inside you?"

"Ye...e...sss...I...uhhh...do, Bess...I...uhhh...UHHHHHH!"

Carrie put her head down and gripped the sink as she came again. Bess was going to start hard-pumping when suddenly the door opened.

Vice-Principal Masterson strode in, her high heels clicking on the tile floor. She nodded to the two teens.

"Miss Ulrich. Miss Walsh."

Bess blinked, in mid-stroke. "Vice-Principal. How...How are you?"

The educator smiled. "I am well." She went to the next sink and began checking her makeup. "Please...don't let me interrupt."

Bess looked down at Carrie, then back up. "Would you like to watch me fuck Carrie?"

The Vice-Principal looked at Carrie naked form. "Yes. Yes, I would."

Bess smiled and, without another word, began to pound Carrie with strong, sharp strokes. The slapping of flesh reverberated off the tiled floor and walls, along with Carrie's erotic moaning.

"Vice-Principal, would you like to play with the plug in Carrie's ass while I fuck her?" She leaned back to give Sarah Masterson a good view of the red anal plug moving back and forth with each pump in Carrie's pussy.

"I would, thank you, Miss Ulrich." She reached down and pressed on the base of the plug while Bess kept pumping. Carrie arched her back and let out an "Oooooooh!" as the toy was manipulated.

Soon, Bess could feel her orgasm coming on. She decided to go for it. "Vice-Principal? At the Chen house, did you try the special creamy sauce that was on the table? It was a bit salty and a bit sweet."

The Vice-Principal nodded. "I did! It was quite tasty. Did you make it?"

"I did, and I'm about to make some more. I would like to deposit it right into your mouth. May I do so?"

"What a nice gesture. Please do."

Bess was close. "Uhhhh...Great! Unnnggh...please squat...uhhhh...down...here..."

The older woman did so, pulling up her skirt to allow her to squat. Bess noticed she was wearing pretty lace panties, and when she opened her legs to crouch fully, Bess could see that they were crotchless.

"Unnngh...open your...mouth, ma'am."

The Vice-Principal did so and Bess pulled her cock out of Carrie, bringing it over to the waiting mouth. The older woman leaned forward and sucked the cockhead into her mouth.

"Ahhhhh! AHHHHH! AH! AH! AHHHH!"

Bess jacked her cock directly into Sarah Masterson's mouth. They locked eyes, and Bess couldn't think of anything more erotic than the stern, serious enforcer of school discipline with her lips wrapped around Bess's cock, taking in rope after rope of hot cum. Bess could see the woman's cheeks start to fill, then her throat start to work as she began swallowing the thick load.

Carrie had turned around and looked over Bess's shoulder.

"Lil' Carrie wants some cum! Viiiiz Prinz'pal! Giv' lil' Carrie some cum pleazzz!"

The Vice-Principal sucked the last of Bess's cum and stood up, the cock exiting her mouth. She then leaned forward and locked lips with Carrie, pushing the cum she still had in her mouth into the redhead's. Carrie hummed happily as the cum entered her mouth and she swished it around before swallowing.

"Dat'z so yummy! Bezzz'z cum is da BEST! Right, Viiiz Princ'pal?"

The Vice-Principal stood up to her full height, pulling her skirt back down, and licking her lips. "I would happen to agree, Miss Walsh. Very tasty, Miss Ulrich, though it was missing some of the saltiness from before."

"That was Michelle Bentley's contribution to the recipe. The contents of the bowl were harvested from her pussy after I deposited my semen into it."

The Vice Principal went back to checking her makeup in the mirror, particularly her lipstick. "It is an excellent base, Miss Ulrich. I look forward to trying it again, especially if it's mixed with other...contributions. Like Miss Walsh here. I'm sure her contribution would make it very tasty."

Bess nodded quickly, hardly believing what she was hearing. "I'll be sure to get you some, with Carrie's help."

"Good. Okay, you girls need to get back to class."

Carrie tottered over. "Bezzz, help lil' Carrie wif her clothes?"

Bess smiled and grabbed the clothes strewn on the floor. She had Carrie step into her skirt and pulled it up, then her bra, then her top. "Alright...let's get back to the class. Have a good day, ma'am!"

"You too, girls."