The Subject Ch. 31

Story Info
The Ulrich parents enjoy Akane and Bess/Dara!
7.2k words
4.69
1.8k
1
0

Part 31 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

-----

Mark and Janet, now both fully nude, entered Akane at the same time. Mark laid back on the couch, his cock sliding smoothly into the young girl's slick twat, while Janet pushed her strap-on into Akane's butt from behind.

"AhhahhAHHAHH!" Akane twisted and spasmed as the two intruders plumbed her insides, rubbing against each other deep inside the girl. The three bodies pressed together, the heat and sweat of each mingling together nicely.

Janet loved the little differences between her little Katy and Akane. Akane was a little more lean and a little less curvy than Katy, but she also had a natural submissiveness that turned Janet on. She was polite to a fault, even while she was cumming hard.

"Uhhhh...Mrs....Mrs. Ulrich...Mr. Ulrich...your cocks are...they are the best thing...for my...body! I love how...how they make me cum!"

Mark, from underneath, said, "You are....ungh...very courteous and...attentive, Akane. I'm happy...fffuuuck...that you came over with your sister."

The three continued to fuck. Amazingly, Akane still had her phone in her hand, and the video was still playing.

Suddenly it stopped, and the phone began to ring. Akane was in the middle of cumming again, so Janet peeked over at it. The name was in Chinese, but the picture accompanying the name was familiar.

"Akane, I think it's your sister Lily."

The two parents continued to pump deeply into Akane as she tried to focus on the phone. She looked over her shoulder. "May...may I answer it? Uhhhh...it might...be...aaahhh...important..."

Janet kissed her turned cheek. "Of course, Akane. Meanwhile, Mr. Ulrich and I will continue to fuck you."

"Please do...my body needs your cocks." She answered the phone. "uuhhhh...Hello?"

[Hi, Akane!]

[Hello...?] "UuuhhhhhAAAHHHHH!"

Lily giggled. [Akane! Are you having sex right now?]

[uhhhh...Y-Yes...I'm being...uhhhh...double penetrated...]

[With who? Who's fucking you, Akane?]

Akane muted the phone and turned back to Janet. "May...may I tell my sister that you're fucking me?"

Janet smiled. "I think you should let me tell her, and you should go back to cumming for us."

Akane nodded. "Yes, Ma'am. Please tell my sister everything while you continue to pound my holes."

Janet took the phone and unmuted it, her hips still driving the plastic cock into Akane's ass. "Lily? It's Janet Ulrich."

There was a light gasp. "Mrs. Ulrich? Are you fucking my sister?"

"Yes, I am...as well as Mr. Ulrich. I'm in her ass, and he's in her pussy. Hold on." Janet put the phone on speaker-mode and placed it on Akane's back. Lily could now hear all three lovers fuck.

"Oh, that is so wonderful! How is my sister? Is she making you both happy?"

"She is...she's such a beautiful girl...we both love her body." To accentuate that, both parents increased their speed, causing Akane to moan louder.

There was a pause. "Is Dara there too?"

Janet smiled. "She's actually in Bess's bedroom right now, along with Katy and Lance Kirkland."

Another gasp. "I would ask another question, Ma'am, but I'm afraid it may be too forward."

"Please don't worry...what is your question?" Akane started to spasm, another orgasm building.

"I know that my sister Dara would not be having sex with Lance. Could she be with...Bess right now?"

"I think that might be a 'yes'." Akane shivered and shook as the latest orgasm rolled through her. Janet grabbed her around her hips and held her steady, also making sure the phone didn't fall off Akane's back.

"Ma'am, I'm so happy that you and your husband are with one of my sisters just as Bess is with another sister. I love that my family and yours are so close!"

"I think we would love to have you and Marcia over at some point as well."

"That would be so great! Okay, tell my sister Akane that I was just checking on where she was. I love that I did. Please continue to fuck her. Also, if you pinch her nipples hard, she will cum just as hard. Have a wonderful evening!"

"You too! Good night!" Janet hung up the phone and put it on the coffee table. She then leaned forward onto Akane, reached around, took both of the girl's nipples between thumb and forefinger, and squeezed hard.

Akane shrieked and her whole body jerked as the biggest orgasm of the evening shot through her like lightning.

-----

In the bedroom, two of the girls lay side-by-side on the queen-size bed. Katy was on the right, Lance sliding his dick in and out of her slick pussy, while next to her, Dara was getting the same treatment from Bess.

This encounter was incredibly new for Dara. She had only had one other penis inside her in her life, and it's what convinced her that she was gay. It was two years ago, and the episode was short and wildly unpleasant. She knew her pussy craved penetration at times, but the thought of a cock inside her actually made her nauseous.

Until Bess.

Dara realized it wasn't the cock that she didn't like, it was the person WITH the cock. She wasn't attracted to boys, so it all went together. But Bess...Dara loved Bess as a friend.

And Bess had a cock. A fat, long, fucking AMAZING cock.

It felt and moved so much differently than a strap-on. Dara was very jealous at that moment of Bess.

Imagine being able to feel a girl's pussy as you pump her!

All of these thoughts blended together as Bess pounded Dara, spurred on by Dara's filthy chatter.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck, Bess! You're filling me full of meat, Bess! Fuck me...FUCK ME BESS!"

Bess, covered in sweat, was happy to oblige. She was thinking about how different the two other sisters were...Lily and Marcia...compared to Dara.

Imagine those two and Dara...and Akane too.

Bess smiled at that thought, and Dara clearly saw it. Her eyes glittered at Bess's face, those very sexy eyes very interested.

Bess blurted, "I was...uhhh...thinking about...all...uhhhmm...four...sisters...all being...uhhhh...fucked...haaahhhh...by...my...cock!"

"You'd like that...FUCK...wouldn't you, Bess? "How would...mmmm...you...do...us, Bess?" Youngest...uhhh...to oldest? Would you...uhuhuhuhhhh...stack us...and fuck us...guuhhhh...top to bottom?"

Bess's speed increased and she started to moan. Dara's dirty talk was driving her over the edge and she was thrusting all the way to the hilt. Dara put her head back and reveled in the fucking.

Then Bess came, and Dara's eyes shot open wide.

Rope after rope of hot cum filled Dara's vagina, and it was like nothing else the girl had ever experienced. The normal orgasm that she was in the midst of was overwhelmed by this new type...one brought on by a cup-full of semen churning around in her love tunnel. Dara's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she twitched and moaned. Bess leaned back and watched Dara's body ride through the climax.

Dara's arms were flailing through this, but suddenly her left hand felt something grasping it. She looked over and tried to focus and saw the beautiful, radiant face of Katy Jenkins smiling back at her. She was being plowed by Lance, and her body moved in time with his thrusts. She clasped Dara's hand with her own, and Dara had a flashback of that early morning with Katy fucking her while she held on to Holly's hand. Dara shifted her head toward Katy and Katy moved the rest of the way, and now the two girls were kissing passionately.

Lance grunted and came inside Katy, spraying her fertile quim with his own cum, the motion creating an erotic squelching sound that matched the same sound from Bess and Dara.

Both attackers lay forward on their consorts and the two fucked girls broke their kiss and hugged and kissed their own paramours. Lance and Katy made out passionately, while Bess and Dara did the same.

Dara then pulled back and said, "Damn, girl. That was fucking incredible. Katy! Why didn't you tell me how good of a fuck Bess is?!"

Katy broke her kiss with Lance and laughed. "I knew Bess would get around to you eventually, Dara. I think it was better that you didn't know!"

Dara looked back at Bess. "You NEED to fuck Akane. I need to watch you fuck all my sisters. And then you can fuck me again. I may even need you in my ass, Bess."

Bess smiled. "I'm very much looking forward to that evening. I may have to crash at your place afterwards as I won't have any strength left!"

Dara wrapped her arms around Bess's waist and pulled her close. "You need to bring Carrie too. When you're not fucking Lily, she can spend her time working your girlfriend's body."

"I don't think it'll take too much convincing to get her there. Would...?" Bess started the question and faltered.

Dara frowned and turned her head a bit. "What?"

"Would...it be okay if Leroy were to come along too?"

Dara hesitated. Bess tried to back out gracefully. "It's okay...never mind!"

Dara smiled. "You know what? It's fine. I'm not into guys, but all of my sisters are. Sure. He can come as well."

Bess smiled happily. "I know he had a good time with Lily."

Dara nodded and looked down. "Umm...Bess?"

"Yeah?"

"You're still real hard...you can keep fucking me, if you want."

Dara was rewarded by a sharp, sudden pump. "UNNNGHHH!"

Bess leaned forward and began fucking Dara hard and deep. Dara's head pressed back into the bed, and her mouth opened in blissful delight, her eyes unfocusing as a new orgasm began to build. Katy and Lance spooned next to them, both happily watching the two others couple passionately.

-----

Back in the living room, the three lovers had slightly adjusted their positions. Mark was still on the bottom, but Akane had been turned over, so now he was deep in her butt. Janet was now pushing her strap-on into Akane's pussy, while kissing the girl deeply. Both women's hands were grasping the other's tits and tweaking their nipples.

Janet moved her face to Akane's ear. She whispered, "Your sister Lily wants to come over with Marcia. Would you like us to fuck them too?"

Akane concentrated to understand the mom's words. "Uhhhh! Yessss...I would wa...want you...to...uhhhh...fuck them...both..."

Mark whispered in Akane's other ear while thrusting into her little asshole. "Maybe the four of us could all fuck you at once?"

That thought triggered a rumbling, shaking orgasm in Akane. Her body twisted and spasmed as she keened. "YES! UHHHH! UNNNNNHHH! AHHHHH!"

Akane's rectum snapped tight with the force of her climax, which triggered Mark's own orgasm. His cock filled Akane's ass up completely, extra liquid dripping out of her back door. Akane continued to jerk and buck, the movement of which triggered a nice orgasm from Janet. The three settled onto each other and both parents kissed Akane softly on the neck from both sides. Akane reciprocated by lightly caressing Janet's sides with her fingers.

"Mmmm...thank you both. You were very kind to me."

Mark replied, "It was our pleasure, Akane. You are a wonderful little lover."

Janet agreed. "And your video was so much fun to watch!"

A huge smile. "Thank you! Oh, and my Mistress will be livestreaming more sessions with me...maybe as soon as this weekend! I'm so excited!"

Janet blinked. "Livestream? So like that other video, but...live?"

Akane nodded. "Yes! Would you like to watch me be disciplined?"

Janet looked at Mark and they both nodded. "We very much would!"

Akane leaned forward and kissed Janet hard. "Thank you! The Mistress will be so happy!"

Suddenly, as if on cue, there was a long, drawn-out moan coming from Bess's bedroom. Janet and Mark both blinked, their eyes wide. Akane giggled.

"That's my Mistress. It sounds like she's very happy."

Janet kissed her again. "Would you like to check on her?"

"May I please?"

"Of course!" Janet leaned back and slowly withdrew her plastic cock. She could see that Mark's dick had already almost fully deflated, and most of his cum had leaked out of Akane's ass. Akane clambered up and bowed very respectfully to both of them.

"Thank you so much. You are wonderful hosts and my body loves your attention."

Janet stood up, her strap-on glistening with Akane's juices. "We so enjoyed your company, Akane. I speak for Mark when I say you are welcome in our home at any time. You and all your sisters."

Akane beamed. "Thank you, Ma'am." Another bow. And then, another erotic moan from the bedroom. Everyone smiled at that. "I must check on my Mistress."

She turned and both parents watched the nude girl walk quickly to Bess's room and quietly knock.

-----

Lance had gotten up to stretch his legs when he heard a soft knocking at the door. He looked at the door, then looked back at the bed.

Bess was still railing Dara, her hips pounding the other girl's pelvis relentlessly. Lance admired Bess's stamina...she had already cum once and did not show any signs of wearing out. Dara had just cum again, and Lance was sure the moan she let loose was loud enough that the whole house could hear.

Katy had now crawled over and was lightly playing with Dara's nipple piercings while Bess continued to fuck her.

Lance turned back to the door and went up to it, opening it slowly. Akane was there, still naked.

"Hello, Lance. I wanted to see if my Mistress is alright. May I do so?"

Lance smiled. "Of course, Akane. Please come in."

Lance stood back and allowed Akane to enter. As he was closing the door, he spotted Mrs. Ulrich standing completely nude in the living room, wearing a strap-on dildo, the toy dripping with liquid. She saw him as well, and for a full second the two maintained eye contact. Then the mom's eyes slowly drifted across Lance's naked form. She then bit her lower lip and winked at Lance, and the boy's cock pulsed in response. He swallowed and nodded. Mrs. Ulrich smiled and turned away, letting Lance see her naked ass. He closed the door with a deep breath.

Akane moved over to the bed and kneeled next to it. As she did, Bess smiled at her as she continued to rhythmically pump Dara. Katy also smiled at the sister, continuing to toy with Dara's piercings.

"Oh, Mistress! We heard you from the other room. Bess, you're fucking my Mistress so deeply! May I see?"

Bess leaned back on her haunches, exposing her thick cock as it entered Dara's pussy. Akane's mouth dropped open. "It's so...so big! Oh, Mistress!" Akane put a hand lovingly on Dara's tummy. That touch set off another orgasm and Dara let out a sweet little cry as her body shook. Akane laughed. "I can feel you cumming, Mistress!" She leaned in and kissed Dara, who happily responded. Bess powered herself into Dara four more times, then grunted and came again, further filling Dara's twat with more warm cum. The semen flowed out and around Bess's cock, and she withdrew, the bulk of it resting on Dara's sweaty pubic mound.

Akane's hand, still resting on Dara's tummy, drifted close to the slightly deflated penis. "Bess, it's so very...so very big."

Bess looked at her. "You like how my cock looks?"

Akane salivated openly. "I do, Bess."

"Can you picture him inside you?"

Akane nodded.

"You'll have to wait until I come over. I've fucked all three of your sisters. Each of them can describe to you how much cum I put in them." She then reached down and scooped up a dollop of cum, tinged with Dara's juice, and held it up to Akane's mouth. "Taste my cum with your sister's own flavor mixed in."

Akane hungrily took it into her mouth and her eyes went wide. "Oh, Bess! It's delicious! May I have more?"

"You'll have to take it from your Mistress's pussy."

Katy moved up. "I want some too!"

Dara looked at them both, her chest still heaving from the workout. "Akane, ask Katy if she'd like to share."

"Yes, Mistress. Katy, can we share?"

"Of course!" Bess moved away and were quickly replaced by Katy and Akane who immediately began sucking up all the cum they could find. Dara moaned happily as she was orally attacked with tongues and fingers trying desperately to find every bit of cum. Both girls used their strength to keep Dara under control, especially when Katy started sucking and pulling on Dara's clit piercing.

Bess had just walked over to Lance, the two teens happily watching the X-rated scene on the bed, when Bess's phone buzzed a notification. She picked it up and unlocked it.

There was a text message from Carrie.

Carrie: Just finished dinner! How was it? How was Mrs. Sanderson?

Bess smiled and typed.

Bess: So good!

Carrie: Can I come by?

Bess: Sure! You may have to move some people from my bed.

Bess took a quick picture and sent it.

Carrie:!!!!! Is that DARA!?

Bess: Yup...Akane and Katy are all up in her.

Carrie: I'm almost there! Leroy is driving so I can text.

Bess: Oh, and...

Bess turned to Lance. "Can I get a naked selfie of the two of us for Carrie?"

Lance laughed. "Anything for a friend!"

Bess smiled. She held up the phone and put her arm around Lance and took a pic of the two of them, completely in the buff, and sent it.

Carrie: FUCK!! I'm almost there!

-----

Carrie practically sprinted to Bess's door, Leroy jogging behind her. Just as she was about to ring the bell, the door opened, and Janet was there.

"Hi Carrie! Hi Leroy!"

Carrie was breathing a bit heavy, but not from the running. "H-Hi, Mrs. Ulrich! Is...is Bess home?"

Janet smiled. "She is...she told me you guys were coming. They're all in her room. I think...they're still going strong."

Carrie blinked, then noticed that Janet looked VERY sweaty. She also was wearing her robe, and as she turned to let the kids in, Carrie could swear she could see something long and plastic emerge for a second from under the robe. Carrie swallowed and looked back at Janet, and for a second she could see Bess there in Mrs. Ulrich. She came so close to reaching out and pulling the mom close, and she could see that Janet could sense that as well. Janet leaned in.

She whispered, "Go to Bess now. Soon, Katy and I will have you for ourselves." She then stood back and smiled.

Carrie stood there for a second, transfixed. Then she nodded and smiled back. Then she looked at Leroy, whose mouth was hanging open from this exchange. "Come on, Leroy."

The two teens went to Bess's room and knocked. A second later, Bess opened the door, completely naked. Carrie, who had planned on just walking in, was completely surprised when Bess stepped out and kissed her. She also fist-bumped Leroy at the same time. Carrie, already aroused by the photos sent by Bess, then the brief encounter with Janet, was now embracing her fully-nude love and she could feel her body gearing up.

Bess broke the kiss and stepped back. "Come on in, you guys!"

Carrie and Leroy walked into a room that smelled heavily of sweat and sex. The first person they saw was Lance, who had his pants on and was about to put on his t-shirt. Lance nodded at Carrie and gave Leroy a firm handshake.

Then they saw the bed.

To Carrie, Dara looked to be in the same place as in the picture, and Akane was still kneeling between her sister's legs, feasting on her pussy.

Now though, Katy was laying over Dara in a 69-position, with Dara enjoying the blonde's twat while she shared Dara's nethers with Akane. Both Dara and Katy squeaked and moaned as they serviced each other.

Leroy and Carrie stood watching the three girls on the bed when there was another slight knock. Bess frowned and opened it slightly.

Janet was standing there. She smiled at her daughter.

"Bess dear...would Katy happen to be available?"

Bess couldn't help but smile at her mom. "I'm sure she would be for you, Mom. I'll send her out."

"Thank you, dear."

Bess closed the door again and returned to the bed. She kissed Carrie on the cheek as she passed, the redhead being felt up by Leroy as they both watched the activity of the three other girls.

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers