The Subject Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bess approached, she could see Katy begin to climax. The blonde lifted her body up and it shook with orgasmic pleasure, her tits jiggling and her voice rising. Dara doubled her efforts, her hands on Katy's butt. Katy was jerking and twitching, now completely upright on Dara's face.

She looked over with bleary eyes and saw Bess watching her.

"H-Hi!"

"Katy, my mom wanted to know if you're...available."

Her eyes focused and glittered. "Always!" She climbed off Dara, whose face was moist with Katy's juices. Katy leaned in and gave the sister a deep kiss. "Mmmm...thank you, Dara. That was wonderful!"

"Anytime, blondie...hahhhhh....uuUUUHH!" Katy smiled and stood up, watching as Akane drew another orgasm out of her Mistress. Katy walked next to Bess and kissed her, then moved past her to Carrie and Leroy. She kissed Leroy, then put her face right next to Carrie's.

"You know Bess's mom and I both want you, right?"

Carrie, breathing very heavily, nodded. "She said it to me as I came in."

Katy smiled that secret smile. "Good." She wrapped one arm around Carrie's waist and pulled her tight against her nude body, kissing her deeply. Carrie lightly moaned from the contact, as well as the massaging Leroy was giving her from behind.

Katy broke the kiss, winked and headed to the door. Lance picked out her clothes from the floor.

"Did...you want these?"

Katy turned back and looked at them. "Why?" She then walked out the door, closing it behind her.

Lance, still holding Katy's clothes, looked back at Bess. Bess smiled wearily and took them, folding them neatly and placing them on her desk.

-----

Lance had just finished getting dressed, just as Leroy and Carrie had stripped their clothes off. Bess couldn't take her eyes off her beautiful girlfriend as she disrobed, and it took Lance's hand on her shoulder to break her gaze.

"Hey...I'm gonna jet. Can I speak to you outside for a minute?"

"Yeah...yeah...". Bess nodded absently as Carrie got on her knees next to the bed and took Leroy's cock in her mouth, noisily slurping and sucking. Dara and Akane, still on the bed, arranged themselves so they were spooning, their faces right next to Carrie's, watching the action closely.

As the two teens approached the front door, Bess suddenly remembered that she was in her living room, completely naked, and talking to Lance Kirkland who was completely dressed. Inwardly, she laughed hard at this weird situation.

"So, I'll let you know when Marisa's available and we can make a date. Sound good?"

Bess looked up at Lance (he was about four inches taller than her) and smiled. "Thank you, Lance. I never would have thought I'd get an opportunity like this."

Lance smiled. "Honestly, I'm glad you both want me there. I kinda really want to see you in her ass. I think that would be super hot."

Bess blinked then blushed a bit. Her pussy lubed up as she considered the fact that Lance was thinking about HER sexually.

"Um...Lance? Is it...okay if I tell...Carrie about all this? I won't if you don't want me to..."

Lance considered it. "I think that's fine, but I don't want this to get out. I don't want Marisa to be humiliated publicly. So if you tell Carrie, please make her promise not to tell anyone else. You think she can keep a secret?"

Bess smiled and looked down at herself then back up. "Carrie was the first person outside of 7th to find out about...me. I trust her."

Lance smiled and nodded "Good enough for me." He leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good night, Bess."

Bess blushed a bit from the kiss and rubbed her cheek. "Good night, Lance. Thank you."

"Anything for a friend."

-----

When Bess returned to the room, the arrangement of people had changed again.

Carrie was on her hands and knees on the bed. Leroy was behind her, pumping his thick cock into her from behind. The redhead grunted and moaned happily as she was penetrated.

At the same time, Akane was kissing Carrie's face while she rubbed her naked body against the other girl's. Bess loved the three different color skins ranging from Leroy's ebony to Carrie's pale and freckled to Akane's porcelain, all swirling together. Her cock started thickening as she watched her love be tended to so erotically.

Dara walked up next to her, picking up her clothes.

"I'm so glad the two of you found each other."

Bess nodded. "And I'm glad the two of you re-found each other."

Dara blinked then turned to Bess. She leaned forward and kissed the other girl softly. After a second, Dara said, "I'm also glad that WE found each other."

Bess nodded, putting her forehead on Dara's. "Me too." She then gasped as she felt a hand on her penis, jacking her slowly.

"Just getting you ready for my best friend."

Bess breathed heavily as Dara's hand glided up and down on her dick. Dara whispered in her ear, "Just getting you ready..."

After a minute, Dara stopped her work and examined the result.

"Fuck that's a big cock. That is definitely the only cock I like, Bess, and I'm going to need it again soon. Akane, look at this cock."

Akane slid off the bed and kneeled next to the fully erect penis.

She looked up at Bess, her eyes wide. "Bess, do you think it'll fit inside me?"

Bess looked down at Akane. "We'll see. He wouldn't all fit in Lily, but she's very little. I will try my best to get him all inside you."

Dara finished getting dressed. "Akane? Bring me your clothes. You'll be naked for the trip home."

Akane grinned. "Yes, Mistress!"

Dara said to Bess, "We'll see ourselves out. Your girlfriend's mouth definitely needs attention."

Bess nodded. "Good night, guys!" She then climbed onto her bed and pushed her cock into Carrie's mouth. The two sisters watched Carrie be spitroasted before quietly letting themselves out.

-----

As they got to the front door, Akane frowned. "Mistress, I was just thinking. When Bess comes over, she'll have Carrie and Leroy with her, yes?"

Dara opened the door and the two walked out. "Yes, that's right."

It was dark out, with the only light on the street coming from individual houses. A middle-aged man walking his terrier walked by and did a double-take as he saw the very naked girl climb into the passenger side of a car as the other girl got behind the wheel. Akane smiled and waved to this man as the car pulled away.

Akane continued. "So let's say Bess is fucking me. At the same time, Lily is pleasuring Carrie. That would mean Leroy is fucking Marcia. What about you, Mistress?"

Dara smiled. "Don't worry about it, Akane."

"But Mistress, It's not fair! You should have someone too! What if...what if you were to invite...Miss Cade?"

Dara's eyes went wide. "What?!"

Akane knew she was skirting near a line, but she knew some things and wanted to share them. "You like her, yes?"

Dara actually pulled to car over to the curb and shifted into park. "Akane! What are you talking about?"

Akane swallowed and steeled herself. She knew she was on the verge of inviting her Mistress's wrath, but there were things...things that had to come out.

"Mistress. You like her...a lot. I know it."

Dara's jaw clenched, and her eyes flared as her anger rose. Akane then played her card.

"And she...she likes you too!"

Dara's jaw slackened. Her eyes widened and her anger bled out of her. "What?"

"It's true, Mistress. When we made love, all Miss Cade wanted to talk about was you. I think she likes you. I think she likes you a lot."

Dara put a finger in her mouth and bit her nail nervously. "She...she does?"

Akane nodded. "She's going to ask you out. I don't know when, but she will."

Dara sat back in her seat, silent. After a minute, she shifted the car back into drive and the two drove in silence for ten minutes until they arrived home.

Akane's mind whirled throughout that ten minutes.

Did I do wrong? Is the Mistress so mad she won't talk to me? I should have not said anything.

Tears formed in her eyes.

Dara shut off the car and got out without a word. Akane sullenly went to open her own door when it swung open and she was suddenly pulled from the car and pinned against it by Dara. Akane felt real fear as Dara brought her face so very close to her own. The Mistress's eyes were cool and emotionless.

"Mistress, I...UMMMMM!"

Dara kissed Akane deeply, and her hands slid over Akane's nude form. Akane reveled in the attention and her sadness instantly morphed into joy. Dara broke the kiss and stared at Akane.

"You think...she likes me?"

"Yes, Mistress. I think she likes you very much."

Akane suppressed a gasp as she saw Dara drop her gaze and blush. Akane had never seen her Mistress blush before and could not remember seeing anything so beautiful.

Akane then did something she never did...she leaned forward, grabbed Dara around her waist and kissed her, taking the initiative. The two women enjoyed each other immensely, humming and moaning.

After a little while, the front door opened and Bernie stood there, peering out into the darkness. "Dara? Akane? Everything okay?"

Dara broke the kiss and looked toward the house. Lily was in the doorway as well, standing behind Bernie, and Dara smiled as she could see that Bernie had his arm extended protectively in front of his youngest granddaughter.

She took Dara's hand and strode to the door. Bernie blinked as he saw that only one of his two approaching granddaughters was wearing clothes. Lily saw the same thing and giggled.

Dara brought Akane inside and Bernie closed the door behind them.

"Grandpa, I need to fuck Akane. Lily, help me fuck our sister. Now."

Bernie nodded once soberly and walked to the master bedroom, opening the door as Dara swept Akane up and carried her. At the same time, Lily stripped her clothes off and joined her sisters in their father's bed. Akane lay her head on Dara's shoulder, incredibly happy that her Mistress was not only not mad, but seemingly...HAPPY...with what Akane had told her.

As Dara was disrobing herself, Bernie said, "Now, not too late girls...you have school in the morning."

He received a chorus of "Yes, Grandpa!"

Now there were three naked girls in the bed, and Dara and Lily set upon their older sister with erotic hunger. Bernie smiled at the sight and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Lily sucked on Akane's nipples while Dara busied herself with the elder sister's twat. Akane's voice pitched high as she was molested.

Dara smiled wickedly. "No cumming until I say so, Akane."

Akane nodded jerkily, "Yes...Mistresssssaaaaaaaaaahhh..."

Lily poked her head up. "You guys have to tell me everything about tonight! Dara, did Bess fuck you?"

"Don't worry, Lily...I'll tell you everything. First though, I want our sister as close to cumming as possible. Help me drive her crazy!"

And that's what the two sisters did to their sibling. In the midst of it, Dara crawled up next to Akane and kissed her deeply. Akane was woozy from needing to cum, and her body rocked back and forth from the attention. For a brief moment though, Akane became lucid and whispered to Dara.

"Miss Cade likes you a lot, Mistress."

She was rewarded by a full blush that Lily didn't see. Akane smiled with all the love in her heart as she saw the blush, then her body quivered as she sought to stem the tsunami-sized orgasm that had built up in her.

Dara returned to between Akane's legs and went back to work on the girl's privates, a sweet, sucking sound filling the room.

-----

Katy walked shakily out of the Master Bedroom, tired yet fully satisfied. She really wanted to stay overnight with Janet and Mark, but tomorrow was a school day, and she had no change of clothes.

Speaking of clothes...

She walked up to Bess's door and was about to knock when she heard Carrie moan heavily. Very quietly, she gripped the doorknob and slowly opened the door, peeking in.

She was not disappointed.

Carrie was in the midst of being double penetrated by Bess and Leroy. Bess was on her back on the bed, thrusting into Carrie's pussy while Leroy was half-kneeling behind the redhead, pushing his cock into her butt. Carrie's body jiggled and shook as the two cocks invaded her over and over. It also was obvious that Bess had already cum at least once, as there was a white coating lubricating her pumping member.

"Can I see?"

Katy felt hands slide across her breasts and a chin on her shoulder, warm breath tickling her ear. She felt Janet's naked skin against her own as she nodded and opened the door a bit more to let the other woman see.

Janet was enraptured by what she saw. Carrie was being penetrated incredibly deeply by the two biggest penises she'd ever seen, one of them belonging to her own daughter. She had DP'ed Katy a few times with Mark as well as Kaia, but she had never seen anything like this.

Janet had never done anal before, and it frightened her a bit. She knew that Katy loved it, and it made her feel better that her little Katy was a fan.

But two at once?

Katy seemed to read her mind. "I want to do that with you, Mommy. I want me and Daddy to double fuck you. Imagine you being just like Carrie. Please, Mommy?"

Janet hugged Katy tight, her hands sinking into tit-flesh. It was very difficult to deny her little Katy anything. She looked back at the three lovers on the bed and marveled at Carrie's ability to not only survive this ordeal but thrive.

Meanwhile, Bess was in a groove, pumping her love's snatch with powerful strokes, the cum she had already unleashed squished and squelched as the pistoning cock moved in and out of its favorite home. Carrie's hair splashed across both her own and Bess's face as the redhead jerked and bucked, but she was held in place by two dicks and two sets of hands.

There was a slight movement from the corner of her eye and she looked toward the door. There she saw Katy peeking in, and she smiled at the little blonde spy.

Then her gaze moved up and she locked eyes with her mom. There was a brief moment when Bess felt completely exposed and embarrassed, but then she pumped Carrie once and felt her respond with a happy moan. She smiled in pleasure, and saw her mom reply with her own smile.

Bess and Janet had always been close, and Bess never was overly shy with her body around her mom. Janet was always super supportive and caring about Bess's 'uniqueness', and that aspect of their relationship was coming to the fore now.

Bess winked at her mom who blew her a kiss. She then turned back to Carrie and increased her pounding, which sent the redhead into an orgasmic frenzy.

Janet squeezed her Katy again lovingly and whispered, "I'm going to bed now, my little Katy. I love you."

Katy turned her head and shared a sweet kiss with Janet. "I love you too, Mommy."

Janet stood up and headed to her room, closing the door behind her. Katy quietly slid into Bess's room and started to put her clothes on. When she grabbed her panties, she giggled to herself and hung them from the arm of Bess's computer chair.

All the while, the three on the bed kept fucking. Just as Katy was pulling up her jeans, she heard Leroy grunt loudly, then pulled his dick out of Carrie's ass, trailing warm semen onto her skin. A few seconds later, Bess moaned happily and thrust once deeply, making it obvious to Katy that she was cumming as well.

The two girls settled in, Carrie laying on Bess's chest, Bess's arms wrapped around her lover, their breasts pressing together. At the same time, Leroy lay on his side next to the two girls. Bess's cock was starting to deflate, and cum was flowing out of Carrie's pussy.

Katy kneeled next to the bed and kissed both Bess and Carrie. After her kiss, Carrie giggled drunkenly.

"Kateee...lil' Carrie is very fuck'd. Leroy an' Bezzz put lotsa cum in her!"

Katy looked at Bess and laughed. "I will never get used to this." She then looked at Carrie. "Carrie, you are very adorable!"

"Yezz I am! An' lil' Carrie feelz haaaaappy because she luvzz Bezz!"

Bess responded, "I love you too!"

"An' lil' Carrie luvzz Leroy!"

Leroy smiled. "I know it!"

Bess covered a smile. Carrie blinked and giggled. "Leroy iz tryin' to be funny. Iz good dat lil' Carrie KNOWS dat Leroy luvz her."

Leroy smiled and nodded. "You are very much correct, baby." He put his hand on her hip, leaned in and kissed her on her neck. She squeaked and giggled. He then got up and started to get dressed.

Carrie looked down at Bess. "Iz it okay if lil' Carrie stays the night with Bez?"

Bess smiled wide. "Bez would LOVE that!"

Carrie snuggled in on her. "Mmmm...yay!"

Leroy finished putting on his clothes, kissed Carrie and fist-bumped Bess. He looked at Katy. "C'mon, Blondie...I'll walk you to your car."

-----

Both girls had cleaned up and changed into sleeping clothes...oversized t-shirt for Bess and tank top and panties for Carrie. As they were walking back into the bedroom, Carrie looked over at Bess's desk and frowned.

"Bess?"

"Hm?"

"Whose panties are those?"

Bess blinked and looked over. She picked them up and examined them. "Ummm...I...don't know...?"

Carrie narrowed her eyes.

"Wait! I think these might be Katy's..."

"Is Katy in the habit of leaving panties in your room, Bess?"

Bess stuttered, then stopped. "Are you...jealous of Katy?"

Carrie blushed a bit. "Well, she WAS your first girl after all."

Bess pulled Carrie close and kissed her hard.

"You need to stop thinking about Katy. I love her as a friend. You are so much more than a friend, Carrie."

"But she's so pretty, and I'm..."

Bess's eyes widened. "Are you serious? Carrie, you are fucking HOT. Katy is very beautiful, but God...she's got nothing on you!"

Carrie's blush spread fast. "I'm sorry, Bess...normally, I'm not like this, but you have so many friends who are such beautiful girls. I'm not intimidated by Tim, but I kinda am with Katy and Marcia."

Bess shook her head. "Don't be. You're my girl. I love you like nobody else." They kissed deeply.

Bess then went to throw away the panties. Carrie shook her head and grasped Bess's wrist.

"No, Bess! That's...that's a gift from her. Don't throw them away!"

Bess looked at the panties and nodded. "Okay...I'll keep them, as long as you're okay with that."

Carrie nodded. Bess hung the underwear back where she found it, on the arm of her desk chair.

Carrie smiled. "It's like a trophy. Maybe you should frame them...hang them above your bed."

Bess laughed. "That'd be great to explain to my grandma when she visits!" She then grabbed Carrie by her waist. "Come on, let's get into bed." Bess hit the overhead light switch, darkening the room except for the small lamp on her nightstand.

The two girls slid under the covers and hugged each other close. The next few minutes were spent kissing and loving, hands snaking around clothing to find bare skin.

"So...how was Mrs. Sanderson?"

Bess laughed. "Wow...I almost forgot that that was just a few hours ago! She was...amazing."

"Yeah? Did she know about you?"

Bess nodded. "Yeah, she figured it out. The thing that was so amazing about her was that she was like...such...such a...MOM."

Carrie frowned. "Huh?"

"It's hard to explain. You know how your mom makes you feel safe and loved, but it's a different safe and loved than your dad?"

Carrie thought about it. "Mmmm...yeah...okay..."

"Throughout everything, she just made me feel...like that. Like my mom would make me feel."

Carrie blinked. "Wow!"

Bess then smiled. "You wanna see what we did?"

"What?"

Bess reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone. "Her maid recorded us...doing stuff. You wanna see?"

"Are you kidding?! Yeah I wanna see!"

The two girls bundled close, heads pressed against each other, staring at the phone. Bess reached back and turned off the small lamp, and the only illumination in the room was from the phone.