The Subject Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bess hit the first video, and suddenly there was a close-up of Karen Sanderson's face. Carrie frowned, twisting her head. "Is the phone upside-down? Why is she...? Oh!" Suddenly a stiff cock entered the shot and descended quickly into the mom's mouth and throat. Spit and drool sputtered and flew as the cock began to thrust quickly in and out.

The two girls watched all three minutes and seventeen seconds of the video, not speaking a word, listening to Karen Sanderson's erotic grunting and slurping. When it ended, Carrie lay back on the pillow, breathing heavy.

"That was so...intense. How did it feel?"

Bess lay next to her. "Fantastic. She's like Michelle Bentley, but stuffed into a mom...you know she smelled like baked bread?"

"No shit!" Carrie looked around, then said, "Can...we watch the other video?"

Bess smiled. "No."

"What?"

"I said no. You'll have to wait until tomorrow. If we watch the second one, I'm going to be rock hard again, then I'll have to fuck you two or three times, and it'll be two in the morning! We gotta sleep!"

Carrie folded her arms and harrumphed. "Not fair!"

"Carrie, you know I'm right!"

Carrie harrumphed again, raising and dropping her shoulders dramatically.

Bess sighed, then pursed her lips. "Okay...how about this. What if, instead of watching the video, I tell you a big secret?"

Carrie's face immediately changed from petulant to intensely curious. "What...kind of secret?"

"A very sexy secret. But you have to PROMISE not to say anything to anyone about it. Do you promise?"

Carrie turned on her side toward Bess. "I promise!"

Bess put down her phone, and turned to lay next to Carrie, their faces only inches apart. By this point, their eyes had adjusted to the dark. She then let out a big breath. "Okay..."

Bess told Carrie all about the plan that Lance had put into motion with the help of Dara and Katy, which was the reason why they were all there tonight. Carrie listened breathlessly, her eyes huge.

"W-Wow."

Bess nodded, laying back. "Yeah. You promise not to say anything?"

Carrie sidled up next to her love. "I promise. Are you...nervous?"

"Umm...yeah. It's not every day that you get to live out a fantasy. Now I'll be living out two."

"Two?"

"Yeah...Marisa, and...laying here, in my bed...with you."

Carrie's eyes widened a bit, and her heart filled as she realized that she really was Bess's fantasy come true. She leaned in and kissed Bess lovingly. The two girls intertwined themselves and drifted to sleep.

-----