The Subjugation of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, what, my pet?" I asked, slowing down, not letting my pet come until she had declared her submission.

"Yes, I need to cum," Amy admitted, wanting that finger moving faster.

"Why should I make you cum? Because you're my pet?" I asked, as I moved my finger around inside the teen, looking for the magical g-spot that was always the deal-maker for any seduction.

"Yes," Amy weakly moaned, willing to say anything to come.

"Yes, what?" I questioned again, drawing the teen into stating a clear submissive relationship with me.

"Yes, I'll be your pet," Amy replied.

"Good girl," I purred, as I found her g-spot and tapped it just once.

"Oh, God!" Amy gasped, that tap being something she had never felt before... a rush of pleasure hit her body like an electric shock. Just enough to bring her to the edge but not quite letting her cum yet.

Standing Amy up I moved her so that she stood in front of me.

"Take off your clothes," I said. At first, she was a little slow to obey, but then her hands flew to the buttons of her prime white blouse. Next her schoolgirl skirt fell to the floor. Shoes and socks came off next. As garment after garment dropped to the floor, Amy's embarrassment grew higher and higher. When she was down to her underwear, she was blushing furiously from her head down to her breasts, while I simply looked at her like someone studying a horse they are thinking about buying.

"Take off your bra," I said, my voice perfectly neutral.

"Why... why are you doing this?" Amy sobbed, the first tears starting to well in her eyes.

"It's for your own good, Amy," I said, not unkindly. "Now, do as you're told and take off your bra."

"No. No, I won't!" Amy yelled in defiance, backing away from me. I had been expecting some resistance.

I reached out and cupped Amy's chin, lifting her face to look into her eyes. "It is pointless to resist," I explained gently. We both know that you'll eventually do what I ask of you anyway. We both know that you want this. So, you might as well do it the easy way. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Came a soft reply.

"Very good, Amy," I praised, genuine warmth in my voice. "Now, take off your bra."

With trembling hands, Amy reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it drop on top of the rest of her clothes. She felt profoundly embarrassed to be standing naked in front of another person like this.

I cupped each of Amy's breasts in each of my hands, squeezing it softly, weighing them in my hands. "You have such lovely breasts," I said, my voice still warm. "For a young girl like yourself."

"Please, don't..." Amy forced out. To her relief, I let go of her breasts. But her relief was short-lived.

"Touch your breasts," I ordered, my voice once again cool and commanding. Slowly, as if of their own volition, Amy's hands rose to cup her breasts. "Squeeze them," I instructed.

Gritting her teeth, Amy did as she was told, gently squeezing her breasts. Her face hot with shame.

"Pinch your nipples," my precise voice went on. Amy hesitated for a second, then briefly pinched her nipples between thumb and forefinger. "Harder," I ordered, "Keep pinching until I tell you to stop." She pinched and tugged at her nipples, her arousal starting to show, the stimulation causing blood to flow to the sensitive nubs, making them stand out.

I smiled a satisfied smile. "Good," I praised. "Now I want you to take off your panties."

Amy already as embarrassed as she could possibly get, obeyed quietly, hooking her thumbs under her waistband she pulled her white cotton panties down to her ankles and awkwardly pulled them off one foot after the other.

"You have a very beautiful body, Amy," I said. "You should be proud of yourself." When Amy did not reply, I stood, putting an arm behind her back, pulling her close. My other hand slid up along Amy's belly to her breasts. "When I give you a complement you should thank me," I spoke firmly into Amy's ear. Noticing that she also had a very full pubic bush I made a mental note to myself to have her shave that off as soon as possible.

I put my lips to hers again, but Amy clenched her teeth. Gently I spoke, "Open your mouth." Afraid to disobey, Amy reluctantly parted her lips, and my tongue snaked its way into her mouth.

Breaking the kiss again I said, "When we kiss, you'll put your tongue in my mouth. Understood?"

"Yes," Amy muttered.

"Good. Now we'll try again," I said firmly, then kissed her again. Her cheeks wet with tears, Amy obeyed, hesitantly pushing her tongue into my mouth. My own tongue entered her mouth again, sliding playfully past her own, probing deeper, exploring her mouth.

My left arm still wrapped around her back holding her close. My right hand found its way between her legs again. The fingers on my hand busily working the sensitive flesh. I could feel her getting wetter as her own body began betraying her.

Stepping back from Amy I said, "I want you to undress me now," while Amy stood in front of me, her eyes downcast. My right hand rubbed along the outside of Amy's thigh. "Go ahead, start with the top button."

The black dress I was wearing was held closed by a single row of metal buttons down the front. Amy, her mouth dry, took hold of the dress and pulled, opening the first one with a sharp click. Her hands dropped to the next one, opening that one as well. Meanwhile, my right hand kept caressing her thigh.

As she unbuttoned my dress, Amy could not help but stare at my body she was uncovering underneath. My breasts were made to look even bigger by the black half bra I wore underneath. The tight-fitting garment lifted and shaped, while being low-cut enough to expose my hard nipples, jutting proudly from the firm mounds of flesh.

I grabbed a fistful of Amy's long black hair and pulled her face towards my breasts. "Suck my nipples," I ordered. Amy cast a fearful glance up at me and the stern gaze she saw there caused her to avert her eyes and opened her mouth for the nipple that pressed against her lips. The hard-little bud entered her mouth. Hesitantly, she sucked on it.

After having nursed on one breast for a while, Amy felt a tug on her hair. "Now the other one," I said, and Amy obediently let the wet nipple slip from her mouth and I guided her head over to the other breast. Again, she opened her mouth, and sucked hard on the nipple she was offered. I rewarded her with a low moan.

Another tug on her hair pulled Amy's mouth away from the nipple. "You haven't opened all the buttons yet," I whispered into her ear in a low, husky voice. "Keep going." Amy's fumbling hands found the next button and popped it with another sharp little click. "Get down on your knees," I ordered while pressing down on Amy's shoulders. Amy knelt in front of me, her fingers obediently seeking the next button on my dress. When she had opened the last one, I let the dress fall to the floor. Stepping out of it I kicked the garment out of the way. My right hand came down to cup her chin, lifting her face to look me in the eyes.

On her knees, Amy looked up at me. Now dressed only in my black half bra and black garter belt holding up black thigh high stocking. The four-inch heels on my feet placing my panty less pussy at the same level as Amy's mouth. Spreading my legs just a little gave Amy an even better view.

Amy was shaking her head, her eyes wide. As sexually inexperienced as she might be, it did not take a genius to figure out what I wanted her to do next. "No, please, I won't... I can't do that," she pleaded, her voice breaking up.

"And we were just getting along so well," I sighed. In a gentle, almost loving voice, I went on. "You might as well get on with it. We both know you'll do it in the end."

Her mouth dry with fear, Amy's mind slowly realized that I was right. Eventually she would do as she was told.

"Now kiss my pussy," I ordered sternly. Amy hesitated, staring at the sight directly in front of her face. My naturally blonde, neatly trimmed patch of hair ended just above my vulva. The clean-shaven pussy lips glistening with moisture just below where the pubic hair ended. Clear evidence that I was enjoying this experience. My large and extremely sensitive clitoris peeked out from underneath its hood. The heavy musk of an aroused woman tingling her nostrils. Slowly Amy's head came forward until her lips touched my wet pussy.

At first, she kept her mouth firmly closed. Fighting down revulsion and a strong desire to gag, Amy kissed my swollen pussy, keeping her mouth firmly closed. The thought of tasting another woman's pussy was not only revolting, but humiliating and shameful as well.

My voice cut through the cloud of confusion filling Amy's head. "No, no, this won't do," I chided sternly. "Open your mouth and suck on my pussy. Go ahead; you don't want to make me upset with you."

Amy took a deep breath, then opened her mouth and pressed her lips against my pussy. Taking a fistful of her black hair I pressed her face firmly against my pussy. Amy steeled herself and sucked softly on my swollen pussy lips. The tangy taste filling her mouth, and she pulled her mouth away, only to have me hold her in place while pushing my pussy harder against her face.

"Put your tongue inside me," I ordered, and with a shudder of revulsion, Amy complied. Her tongue slowly slipped between the soft, slick folds of my pussy lips, dipping inside my sopping wet hole. Juices trickled along the extended tongue and into Amy's mouth. I ground my hips against Amy's lips, coating her chin and cheeks in my juices. "Lick along the pussy lips," I instructed, and Amy did as she was told, licking with a flat tongue along my smooth, slippery pussy. She noticed the protruding clit against the edge of her tongue.

Amy began lapping at my pussy with the exuberant eagerness of a first timer. Not understanding why, she was doing what she was doing. Only wanting to please her new Mistress. While at the same time not even realizing that was what I was becoming to her.

Wanting to get me off, wanting to taste the full flood of my pussy cream. At this moment she was no longer a shy innocent teen. She was no more than a submissive pussy-munching slut.

"You're such a good little pet," I purred. I twitched my hips, aligning my large clit with Amy's mouth. "Take my clit in your mouth. Suck on it."

The slippery nub of my clit pushed against her lips, and Amy allowed it inside. To her mild surprise it was not nearly as disgusting as she had thought. I moaned softly as she closed her lips around my clit. "Oh yes," I said. "Mmmm, that's so good. Now suck on it, gently."

Amy sucked carefully on my clit, nursing it as if it was a nipple, and was rewarded with a groan of pleasure from me. "Oooh, your mouth feels so good," I whispered. "Tease it with your tongue while you're sucking." Amy did so, flicking her tongue over the tip of my clit. My breath started coming in short, sharp bursts, and I was grinding my pussy against Amy's face. Still holding her head tightly with my left hand grasping a fist full of her black hair. The scent of my pussy made Amy's head spin. She tried pulling back a little, but I clearly would not have any of that. I pushed my hips forward, keeping my pussy glued to Amy's mouth. The teen was kneeling with her head tilted backwards, me standing above her, all but riding her upturned face. My juices were dribbling down her chin, but Amy kept sucking and tonguing my large clitoris in her mouth.

"Oh, I'm going to come," I moaned softly. "I'm going to come on your mouth, my pet." I bucked hard, my whole-body trembling, as I pressed my pussy hard against Amy's open mouth. A wordless, throaty groan came from me, and Amy felt my tremor run through her, followed closely by another, then a third and a fourth, as I had a powerful orgasm. My legs nearly buckled, but I managed to keep upright, maintaining my firm grip on Amy's hair, pressing her face into my pussy.

When the last tremor had finally passed, I sank slowly to my knees in front of Amy. The lower half of the teen face was wet with my pussy juices. I pulled Amy to me, kissing her on the lips, my tongue teasing its way inside her mouth. The taste of my own juices on the mouth of my soon to become slave's mouth only adding to my excitement.

"You've been a very good girl," I crooned softly. "I think that you've earned a reward, don't you?" A little tug on Amy's hair made it clear that I expected a reply.

"Yes, I guess," Amy said weakly, not sure what else to say.

"That's Yes Mistress." I corrected, "from now on. Understood?"

Meekly Amy slowly nodded her head up and down.

A simple nod being satisfactory for now, I stood, pulling Amy to her feet with me. Then guiding her around the bed to stand in front of the armoire on the far side of the room. Opening the cabinet, I retrieve four leather cuffs each with a short chain attached.

With well-practiced movements I attached a leather cuff first around each of Amy's wrists. Then moving down to her ankles, I did the same there, holding each ankle in a strong grip while buckling the restraints firmly in place. Lastly, I remove a black leather collar with a brass clasp from the cabinet which I then fastened around Amy's neck. "You will wear this collar whenever I tell you from here on now," I informed Amy in a calm voice. "If you try to remove it, I will have to punish you." I felt a faint shudder go through Amy's body at the thought as to what might be her punishment.

Then I guided the young teen over to the large bed. "Lie down here, on your back," I ordered. Amy clambered onto the bed, looking nervously up at me leaning over her. I took hold of Amy's right wrist then quickly secured the chain attached to it to the lower ring on the bed post. Next, I secured her right ankle to the post at the foot of the bed. Moving around to the other side of the bed I repeated the process with her left wrist and ankle.

"What are you going to do to me?" Amy finally managed to ask. Her voice sounding a little scared for the first time.

"Why, I'm going to give you your reward, my pet," I smiled at her. Moving around the bed I adjusted the length of each of the chains securing Amy in place. When I finished Amy was on her back with her arms and legs spread as wide apart as they could be.

I stood at the foot of the bed, letting my eyes wander over Amy's body. I smiled down at Amy, letting my hands slide down over the top of my breasts, then cupping them and giving my nipples a gentle tweaking. Letting my hands wander further down the front of my body across my belly. My left hand went back up to my breasts, while the other dipped between my thighs. Amy could see the muscles in my arm move under the skin as I fingered myself. I could almost feel Amy's gaze like a physical touch as it travelled up my legs to stare at my exposed pussy.

Withdrawing my fingers from my pussy, I climbed onto the bed. Swinging one leg over and across Amy's body, straddling her hips. I leaned forward and held my finger, wet with my juices, to Amy's lips. When I pushed, Amy did not dare to resist, so she opened her mouth, letting the intrusive digit inside, tasting my juices again.

When I was satisfied that my finger was clean, I pulled it out of Amy's mouth. Resting on my elbows on either side of Amy's shoulders, I cupped her face in my hands and lowered my lips to Amy's. This time it was not a deep kiss, just soft little touches of my lips onto Amy's lips, warm and sensual. Amy began finding my kisses relaxing, almost to the point of returning the kisses. Then I moved my lips down, planting soft, wet kisses along Amy's jaw and neck, trailing my lips and tongue down the young girl's sensitive throat. I deliberately scraped my teeth along the skin, making goose bumps stand up along Amy's arms.

Moving down from her neck, I took my time to nibble gently on each of her ears. Amy tried twisting and turning, but the restraints were too tight; there was no room to wiggle. With a wicked gleam in my eyes I lowered my head and sucked one nipple into my warm mouth. Amy felt a tingle of pleasure, and began struggling against her bonds, but to no avail. I moved from one nipple to the other, sucking and biting gently, sometimes pausing to kiss and lick the soft mounds before returning my attention to the proud nipples.

Eventually feeling that Amy's breasts had received enough attention, I sat up, now kneeling between the bound woman's spread legs. "You liked that, didn't you?" I said, teasing.

"No, I didn't," Amy spat defiantly.

I arched an eyebrow. "Really? You could have fooled me." I began caressing Amy's thighs, my thumbs rubbing the insides, only inches from her pussy. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you next?" I asked.

"I... I don't know," Amy lied.

"Oh, I think you do," I purred. "I'm going to use my fingers and mouth on your pussy until you come. It's a reward, for having been such a good little pet."

Amy shook her head vehemently, not knowing what to say. I smiled. "Did you know," I said as my thumbs began stroking, feather-light, along Amy's outer pussy lips, "that it's possible to make a woman orgasm even if she doesn't want to?" When Amy didn't respond, I nodded, almost as if to myself, and went on. "Oh yes, it is. It takes longer, of course, but with a little patience it can be done." My fingers on Amy's pussy were more insistent now, pressing the pussy lips together around her clit. "That's what I'm going to do to you. No matter how much you fight it, no matter how much you don't want it to happen, eventually you'll come. And given a few more times," my smile widened, becoming almost diabolical, "you'll beg me to let you come. In fact, very time you taste my pussy, you'll get sopping wet and beg me to give you permission to come. It's just a matter of conditioning, you see. Like Pavlov's dogs."

Tears were leaking from Amy's eyes. "No," she gasped. "No matter what you do, I'll never beg you. Never!"

I shook my head slowly. "Oh, my pet, you're so wrong," I said. "Everyone breaks in the end." Slowly, so slowly I worked a finger inside Amy's pussy.

Shifting into a more comfortable position, I lowered my face down to Amy's pussy. I breathed a hot breath at her swollen pussy lips, watching through my eyelashes how the young teen squirmed. I was not worried about the restraints breaking free. They could easily and had, in fact, on more than one occasion held a person much stronger than Amy securely in place.

"So, are you ready to come my pet?" I taunted, thrilled by the look of despair on Amy's face. This first time was always the sweetest, I thought. Later on, there would be other, darker pleasures, but this first moment, when the inevitability of it all dawned on them, was special. With a smile, I lowered my mouth to the waiting pussy. Unlike many Dommes who refrain from tasting their submissives I rather enjoy my first taste and the fact being that this was my first ever virgin pussy made it even that much better.

I began by licking teasingly along her pussy lips, first the outer, then the inner ones. I probed Amy's opening with my tongue, rotating it slowly inside her, teasing the juices from her. Little by little Amy's pussy began to swell, blood rushing to it do to the continuous stimulation. Her pussy began producing juice to lubricate itself, governed by biological mechanisms that functioned independently of will and conscious thought. Slowly her pussy became wet, and a warm, pleasant feeling began to radiate from it. Amy thrashed and bucked, but it did her no good; the restraints held, and I had no difficulties holding her in place.

For nearly 15 minutes I kept my mouth on Amy's pussy, licking and sucking. I kept a finger inside her, sliding it in and out, turning my palm up and probing for the bound teen's G-spot. Amy's sobs were now intermingled with little gasps of pleasure, and her thrashing about on the bed was no longer a sign of resistance. Neve once saying, "Stop, or please let me go."