The Subjugation of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy could feel the orgasm building inside her and was powerless to stop it. I could tell she was trying to think about unpleasant things, of boring things, anything to keep her mind off of the insidious pleasure that was now radiating in warm waves through her body. I seemed untiring, never faltering or pausing, my lips, tongue and fingers working steadily on Amy's pussy. The feeling grew stronger and stronger, and Amy knew that in spite of all her efforts, she was about to have the most powerful orgasm of her young life tied to a bed with a woman's tongue in her pussy. Her mind screamed at her in despair and degradation, but her body paid it no heed. Her hips, completely of their own volition, bucked and pushed up against the mouth that gave such intense pleasure. With a final scream of the blackest despair, Amy came on my mouth, the orgasm so powerful it made her arch her back as far as the restraints would let her, every muscle in her body trembling. It was the most intense ecstasy she had ever felt, and for a scant few seconds her conscious mind lost itself in that pleasure, freed of all guilt and shame, nothing existing in the world but wave after wave of ecstasy.

For a long time she just lay there limply, physically and emotionally drained. She watched as I sat back on my haunches between her legs, licking my lips lasciviously, my face glistening with her juices.

"Do you see what I mean?" I asked, smiling triumphantly, "I can make you feel like that again and again. All you have to do is ask me nicely. Will you do that, Amy?"

Amy slowly started to shake her head, but the fire of defiance quickly faded as the shake turned to a nod.

"All you have to do from now on is obey me and do everything that I ask of you."