The Sublet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," whispered Nancy as she set about mopping up her cum. When she was done, she grabbed her shoulder bag, stuffed her handkerchief into it and stood up, smoothing her sun dress and readjusting her, still sopping, panties.

Slipping the bag over her shoulder, the young redhead said shyly, "Well, thank you for your time, Miss ... I mean, Anatolia. I'll see myself out."

"Why, whatever for?"

Nancy actually sputtered. "What? After what I just did?"

With nothing but a toothy smile, Anatolia answered. "Come, let me show you around."

"Why would you want to show me around? Do you want to torment me by showing me what I could have had?"

There was no response from the regal woman as she swept down the hallway to the left of the fireplace, gesturing for Nancy to join her. Sighing, and walking slightly unsteadily, the young woman followed.

The hallway was long, and had several open doors along its length. As they passed the first room on the left, Anatolia ducked into it, and Nancy followed. It was a bedroom that was fully furnished and fairly spacious.

"This will be your room," said Anatolia, a mischievous expression on her face.

Nancy coughed. "You're joking! You're giving me the sublet?"

Anatolia didn't answer. Instead, she simple stepped back out of the room and walked across the hall into an office of sorts. When Nancy had joined her, Anatolia said, "And this will be your room too."

"Two rooms?" spat Nancy incredulous. "Now you're just fucking with me." Normally, she wouldn't have used such language in a situation like this, but ... well, she had just masturbated herself to a squirting orgasm while the woman watched, so what could it hurt?

Again, Anatolia said nothing and led Nancy to the largest room at the very end of the hallway. This was clearly the master bedroom with a King-sized bed, an ensuite washroom, a skylight, and even its own balcony.

"Well this is nice," Nancy said. "Amazing actually. This is your room I assume?"

"Nope," answered the mysterious woman precociously. "This will be your room too."

Before Nancy could say anything to this, let alone react, Anatolia had slipped out of the room and down the hallway, and Nancy was struggling to keep up. As they passed through the living room, Anatolia gestured at it all and said, "Yours too."

Nancy had had about enough. Throwing herself in front of Anatolia brazenly, she held out a hand to stop the woman and demanded, "What's going on?"

"Oh, I should have told you, I suppose," said Anatolia through a wicked smile. "I own the building. You're not subletting a room, you're subletting a whole apartment. The entire place is yours."

As Nancy stood shocked and almost frozen in place, Anatolia slipped by, and began pulling her by the hand.

As they passed through the kitchen Anatolia said, "Also, yours."

"Why are you doing this?" asked Nancy out of breath as she struggled to keep up. Her host didn't answer, and simply pulled the confused young woman into another wing of the apartment that Nancy hadn't known about.

In the fully equipped gym, Nancy once again asked why, and once again her host refused to acknowledge the question.

In the TV, games, and electronics room, Nancy said, "Seriously, why?"

She was still waiting for an answer when Anatolia dragged her out onto the balcony, where Nancy got momentarily distracted. The view of the city was certainly amazing, but it was the stream running along a channel in the concrete floor of the outside patio to drain into a pool with a clear glass wall that caught her attention. A person swimming in that pool would literally feel like they were floating out over the city itself.

Finally, Nancy pulled her focus away from the pool to look at Anatolia again. They were still holding hands.

"Why?" she begged. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because," answered Anatolia kindly, as she squeezed Nancy's hand. "I'm the reason that you've had the week you've had."

"Impossible."

"Come," bade Anatolia, as she pulled Nancy by the hand towards a sheltered patio table and chairs by the edge of a large roiling hot tub. "Let us sit and discuss it more comfortably."

As they sat down, Anatolia poured them both a glass of orange juice from a pitcher that was sitting there in the shade.

Nancy's head was still spinning. In fact, she didn't think that it had stopped spinning since she entered this apartment some ...

Crap, what time is it anyhow?

Anatolia's voice cut into Nancy's musings. "Well, you know that handsome stranger that you masturbated for in the change room?"

Nancy blushed. She appeared to be getting a reputation for openly masturbating in front of strangers. "What about him?"

"His name is Randy," said Anatolia. "And he wasn't buying the dildo for his wife. He was buying it for himself."

"I don't understand."

Anatolia laughed lyrically. "Let me show you something first," she said. "Before I continue. What colour skirt am I wearing?"

Nancy didn't know where this was going, so answered the obvious question slowly and carefully. "It was white, with a floral print."

"Check again."

Brow furrowed, Nancy pushed back her chair and looked under the table at Anatolia's legs that were now, inexplicably, encased in tight fitting black leggings. The woman wasn't wearing a skirt at all.

But that's impossible. I remember a skirt!

"How did you do that?" Nancy's mind was racing trying to think of a moment when Anatolia could have slipped out of her sight to change into leggings.

Anatolia was laughing again. "Let's try something else shall we? What colour sundress were you wearing earlier?"

Oh God.

Nancy didn't even answer, she just looked down at her red gingham sundress, the one that had been light blue when she'd put it on this morning.

"Is this in my head?" the young woman said unsteadily. "Are you using hypnosis or something?"

"I assure you, it's quite real," answered Anatolia reassuringly. "Let's just say that I have certain ... magical abilities. I can make things happen. Change things. Change people..."

Nancy's mind was spinning. Part of her wanted desperately to run. A bigger part of her wanted to stay, and find out more about this mysterious woman.

"You're a ... a witch?" she said finally.

"If we're going to use labels like that, I prefer sorceress, if you don't mind."

"What's the difference?"

"Perception, for one," answered Anatolia.

"OK fine, you're a sorceress," repeated Nancy. "I don't understand. What does that have to do with me? Did you use magic to make me horny enough to masturbate for you earlier?"

"Actually, no," Anatolia said, hesitantly. "Well, yes. But not today. Let me explain. Today, you were still acting out under the influence of the aphrodisiac that you were twice exposed to in the past week. So, I didn't do anything to you today specifically, but I am the person responsible for exposing you in the first place."

Nancy should have been angrier than she was, but the blood that was rushing through her ears right now and creating in a dull roar was there because of adrenaline. Excitement. By her own admission earlier, Nancy had had her horizons expanded in the last few days, and she had enjoyed the ride. She never expected to understand exactly why it was happening to her. Now, this self-proclaimed sorceress was going to tell her.

"Why me?" Nancy asked again.

Anatolia sighed. "Truth be told, you were an innocent bystander. Twice."

Just what am I getting caught up in?

"Innocent bystander?" Nancy asked. "In what?"

Anatolia was smiling confidently again. "Believe it or not, Nancy, I use my abilities for good. I search for people who have strayed from their life's purpose, or their true nature, and I give them a nudge."

"A nudge?"

"Yes, a nudge. Sometimes, it's a pretty strong nudge, but I don't do corporal punishment. I was helping a couple rediscover their spark when you were affected."

"Twice."

"Yes."

"That guy in the change room," said Nancy. "Randy. Was he being nudged?"

"Yes he was. I was watching the whole time though, so you were never in any real danger."

Suddenly, an image came back to Nancy, of the video surveillance tapes from that night that showed a woman unsupervised in the store while she had been busy with this Randy fellow.

"Was that you in the store that night watching?"

"No," answered Anatolia. "That was actually Randy's wife, Donna. I don't have to physically be in a place to know what's happening there."

Well that's certainly a question for another time.

"Perhaps I should explain in more detail."

"I wish you would," said Nancy. It was funny how her confidence had returned upon the news that this was the woman who was responsible for turning her life upside down.

"I've been watching Randy and Donna for a while now. They're good people, and are actually deeply in love. But, like many modern couples, they'd lost their way together. So, I chose to intervene. I arranged to have Donna catch Randy attempting to have an affair, and then I stepped in. You should know that Randy was a bit of a homophobe. So I used my magic to teach him a lesson by forcing him to confront that particular character flaw."

Nancy noticed that she was literally sitting on the edge of her seat now, listening to the tale that her host was telling her.

"I used my magic to cast a curse. Not on Randy, but instead on his frigid wife Donna because, who are we kidding, she needed to be loosened up a bit. I gave Donna a cock of her own."

Nancy's breath caught in her throat, and her face reddened. Had she just heard Anatolia correctly? Had the sorceress just admitted to using magic to give a woman a cock? Of turning her into a dickgirl?

Anatolia must have read the young redhead's mind, because she said, "Yes, you heard me correctly. I gave Donna her own dick—on top of her already existing female anatomy—and what a glorious appendage it was. It was larger than that of most men, and just like most men's, it pretty much had a mind of its own too."

"No!"

"Yes," answered Anatolia proudly. "Donna's new cock came with its own prodigious libido. It made her about as horny as you've been feeling this last week."

"Holy crap!"

"Indeed. There was catch though. A condition. If Donna gave in to this new, enhanced libido, and masturbated her new cock to orgasm even once in the pursuing thirty days, the cock would become permanent. If she resisted, or sought out other forms of release, then it would go away on its own."

Nancy whistled. "But you said this was to punish Randy. How was he affected?"

"Well that was the whole point wasn't it?" answered the exotic woman. "Randy was a homophobe and a misogynist, so I gave the cock certain properties that were very difficult to, let's say, resist. Something that Donna was only too happy to take advantage of—eventually—to get the sexual release that she so desperately needed, but couldn't give herself."

Nancy was simply staring wide-eyed and mouth agape in response to the fantastic story she was being told. Even with all that she'd just seen and experienced, part of her still refused to believe it all.

"I made Donna's pre-cum into a mind control serum of sorts," continued Anatolia. "As well as a very potent aphrodisiac. When a person was under its influence, whether by smelling or tasting it, they were both open to suggestion and uncontrollably horny. You experienced that latter twice."

Now, it's starting to make sense, thought Nancy, even as her hands started to shake from the excitement of it all.

"After I'd cast the curse, I kept tabs on the two of them, just to make sure it was working as I'd hoped. In fact, as I was soon to find out, it was working much, much better. As I watched, Donna got very inventive with her abilities, and tormented her husband in increasingly creative ways. Not only did Donna transform her former homophobe into a man who enjoyed sucking cock, but he was soon begging to take it anally as well! When you met him, he was out buying a dildo for himself because his wife had used her pre-cum to make him want to have a dick to suck when she wasn't around. At the time, his shirt collar was soaked with her juices, and you got close enough to get a very concentrated dose."

Anatolia took a drink of her orange juice and looked at Nancy, pausing apparently to see if the young woman had any questions. When she didn't speak up, the sorceress continued.

"But Donna didn't stop there. Once she had fully tamed her unfaithful husband, she went after a co-worker who had been taking credit for her ideas on the job and had also been spreading nasty rumours. There had been a time when Donna had been too shy to stand up for herself, but now ... well, now she used her new mind control powers to torment that co-worker and turn the tables on her, in a very compassionate way. This, inadvertently, was how you were involved a second time."

"The woman on the bus!" exclaimed Nancy.

"Exactly," responded Anatolia. "Donna was on her way home that night after a day of very arousing sessions in which she had sexually tormented her co-worker, Belinda. Under the influence of Donna's pre-cum, Belinda had been sexually stimulated beyond measure, and watching it all happen had driven Donna wild with lust. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to relieve the pressure, lest she make the cock permanent. So, when you saw her on the bus, she had been leaking pre-cum into her panties all day long, and she was the source of some extraordinarily powerful pheromones. It's no wonder everyone on the bus, including you, succumbed."

Nancy took a moment to absorb what Anatolia had just told her. It was clear that the woman's story was at an end, and that she was waiting for Nancy to speak.

"So it's you," Nancy finally said. "It's your fault. You have powers. You were watching. You could have stopped it all, but you didn't."

Anatolia didn't bristle at the accusation. Instead she said, "You could look at it like that if you want. But consider this: my role on this earthly plane is to reawaken pleasure in people. It's been repressed for so long that it's being diverted into some very unhealthy areas. I'm trying to restore a balance. Some might say that incidents like the Lust Bus took it too far, but look at the results. Hundreds of people are riding that bus every day, hoping that the conditions will repeat themselves."

Nancy had heard that fact. It was one of the reasons that she now avoided that route.

"People want passion in their lives," continued Anatolia. "They want to lose control of themselves to pleasure. They've just forgotten how, so I enable them. But, I also recognize the inherent dangers involved, which is why I'm always watching. And, when somebody like you has their personal lives affected to the degree that yours has been, then I step in, to make amends."

Nancy laughed, a little more sardonically than she'd intended. "With this place, you mean?"

"As a start, yes."

"You want to make amends for turning me into a complete and total horn dog by renting this whole place to me for a completely unbelievable price."

"As a start, yes."

Nancy stared at Anatolia through narrowed eyes. "What's the catch? Are there strings attached?"

"No strings," Anatolia answered bluntly. "Well, there is a special project that I'd like your help with if you're interested. One that pays considerably more than your job at the Adult Novelties store. But it's completely voluntary."

Nancy blinked as she soaked it all in. She sipped her orange juice as she looked around the luxurious patio with the pool that overlooked the city, and with the stream, and with the hot tub, and it was all hers now. If she wanted it.

Something that Anatolia had just said was sinking in. Nancy turned to her host, who was sitting across from her looking contrite, and asked, "What do you mean by 'as a start'? There's more?"

"Absolutely. You were impacted by my curse, and it's up to me to make it right. I've told you what I want to give to you, but you also have the right to ask for something else on your own. What is it that you want?"

"You mean this condo isn't enough?"

"No, not nearly," said Anatolia. "It's a thing. Something that can be owned. Given away. Traded. I want you to ask for something personal, knowing that I have the ability and the magic to make it happen."

It was Nancy's turn to smile. She didn't even have to think about what she really wanted. She had known what it was the moment Anatolia had mentioned Donna's curse.

"I want the same thing then," Nancy answered, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice. Trying to sound like she was firmly demanding recompense for wrong-doing. "I want what you gave to this Donna. I want a cock of my own, just like her."

Anatolia laughed. "It shall be done, my dear. Overnight."

Nancy shivered with something that was a combination of lust and excitement. She wanted to go to sleep right now, sleep all day and all night, just to make her new toy arrive that much sooner.

"This is all too much. I don't know how to thank you," Nancy said finally.

Without saying a thing, Anatolia pushed her chair smoothly back from the table. Nancy could see that her host was wearing the skirt from earlier again, only it was pulled up over her spread legs to expose Anatolia's pussy. Her untrimmed pubic hair was wispy, and her labial lips red, puffy, and pouty. The woman was clearly aroused.

Nancy stared at the sight wide-eyed. Frozen in place.

"I'm a woman of many talents, and I look for other women with certain ... qualities in the world. I think I've found them in you."

Anatolia reached between her legs with her right hand, and began to lazily manipulate her own clit.

"You're a special case, Nancy. That much is clear. The aphrodisiac really shouldn't be affecting you now, this long after your exposure, yet it clearly is. Today was a test of sorts. I wanted to see what you would do when nudged. I know that you're thinking that there was something in the tea, but there wasn't. You only thought there was. Your masturbatory performance earlier was all you and, may I say, it was glorious!"

Nancy was trying to focus on Anatolia's words, but the sight of such a beautiful quim was distracting. Like she should be doing something, but she didn't exactly know what.

"The double exposure to Donna's magical pre-cum has awoken something in you. Something feral. Something rare. Something worth exploring. I want to help you explore it. Are you willing, Nancy?"

"Yes," answered Nancy quietly.

"I'm sorry, Nancy. I didn't hear you."

"Yes!" said Nancy loudly, the word almost like a bark.

Anatolia smiled but the young redhead didn't see it. All she was focused on was the finger dancing on the leaking pussy in front of her.

"You've had a tumultuous week, my dear," continued the woman who owned the building that Nancy was moving in to. "You've acted out on some very lascivious impulses. I'm impressed. I need to know something though. Will you continue to do this?"

"Yes!" Nancy barked.

"Excellent," Anatolia said. "Will you look to your body and learn to trust your instincts?"

"Yes!"

"Then tell me Nancy, what are your impulses telling you to do now?"

The redhead smiled at the realization that her body had been indeed been telling her to do something for the past few minutes. Finally, in response to Anatolia's query, she began to listen to it. Lowering herself slowly to her knees, Nancy began to crawl across the patio floor in front of the table and towards Anatolia's open legs.

The sorceress laughed as the young redhead inched forward towards her goal.

"Tell me, Nancy. Will you reject labels from now on?"

"Yes!" the lustful young woman barked.

Nancy was still a few feet away from the nest between Anatolia's legs, but she could already smell the woman's musky arousal. It was familiar somehow. Like the intimate scent of every woman that Nancy has ever loved.