The Submission of Alice Ch. 02 (E2)

Story Info
After the threat of blackmail from the strange I was deter.
9.1k words
4.39
15.1k
8
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

After the threat of blackmail from the stranger, I was determined to meet them, face them and resolve this issue that had returned to my life, although things were about to go wrong and my nightmare was about to start ...

My first date with Raul

I spent the morning not knowing what to do, and I didn't even go down to the pool or go shopping as usual. The hours passed very slowly, and I couldn't focus, so at 7:00pm I dressed in a white shirt and jeans, and nervously went to the Baritimo Club where the blackmailer had said to meet him. At that time there were still few people, so I could choose a discreet table in a corner.

I ordered a coffee, and I waited nervously. At 8:10 no one had yet appeared, and I was becoming increasingly nervous. What did it mean if no one showed up? I had to get to the bottom of this, and I urgently needed to resolve it as quickly as possible.

While I was absent-minded and still immersed in these thoughts, a man sat in front of me, and I looked up and there he was. I couldn't believe it; who it was in front of me was my own neighbour, Raúl!

Raúl lives in my own neighbourhood and is a man of about 46 years. It is not that we are friends or anything, but the times we have met we treated each other politely and kindly, and he certainly never had the appearance of a blackmailer.

Money he did not need, as he is dedicated to managing a small fortune that his family left him. So, he does not have what you would call a job, but he certainly has money to support himself.

I knew that he is married to a woman named Beatriz, who is a member of a law firm, and whom I see little of, and have barely dealt with, since he is almost always on the road. Raul is also somewhat cold, well, like me. I try to keep my distance, precisely to avoid situations like the one I am in now.

I really didn't understand what Raúl could want from me. There was the possibility that he had nothing to do with this, that he simply saw me here alone, and since we are neighbours, just came over to greet me; but as soon as he opened his mouth, I knew that it was not the case.

Raul said, "Hello Alice ... I see that you have received my package." I replied contemptuously, "So it's you! Yes, of course I received it ... What are you trying to do, blackmail me?"

"Easy Alice," he replied. "Let's have a drink and talk like the good neighbours we are", while calling a waiter.

"Let's get quickly to what you want," I replied in disgust. "I do not plan to stay or have anything to do with you," I said, making a move to get up from my chair.

"No, no, Alice," he said. "... we started badly. But hey, since you are so anxious to know what I want, I am going to make you wait!"

"You son of a bitch!" I said, forgetting my manners. "Let's get to it now and finish this ... I suppose you want money for your silence," I asked.

"Money! How vulgar!" Raul said. "No Alice, money is no issue. But since you insist on knowing what I want, it is actually very easy. You know that a simple phone call to the police will end your wonderful life. What I want is for you to get up quietly and join me. When we reach our destination, who will know what I want!"

"Let's go then!" I said, getting up angrily. "The sooner we get this over with the better!"

Without losing his composure, Raúl left money on the table to pay for the drinks, got up and motioned for me to follow him. He was calm, very calm; he knew he was master of the situation and he did not let my arrogant attitude make him nervous.

We went outside and headed to his car, a BMW with less than a year. Raúl liked luxury and always had good cars, which he changed frequently.

"I came in my car," I said. "Tell me where we are going and I will follow you wherever ..."

"No, leave your car here; you will come with me ..." Raúl said bluntly. "Then I will bring you back to go home with your car."

I did not want to upset him and worsen the situation between him and me, so I followed him and got in his car. Raúl started it in a hurry and took off.

Soon, he turned onto a narrow street, in a not very recommended area in town, and I started imaging the seedy place Raul was taking me to. I developed a knot in my stomach, because I'd never been in the area before, and because his intentions did not seem good at all.

In a few minutes, we arrived at an ugly, old beige building with very discrete parking. It looked like it had been a respectful establishment many years ago, but now just had the appearance of renting rooms by the hours. I had no doubt we had just arrived at a Love Hotel where you just go to fuck.

At first, I thought he must be joking or trying to scare me. But as we entered, his demeanour was clear and I knew he was serious.

My face must have been puzzling, because Raúl looked at me and with a cynical smile and said, "I see you know the place ... Have you been brought here before?" like the pig he was.

"Only by hearsay," I said. I had never been here. "But if you want sex in exchange for your silence, you better find yourself a whore. I will never sleep with you!"

"Oh, but that's what I did..." he said looking at me cheekily, and I caught his hint.

The Love Hotel ... and My Violation

We entered the parking lot. I looked everywhere, scared in case someone I knew recognized me in that compromising hotel.

Raúl took a small black briefcase from the trunk of his car that intrigued me. Would they be the originals of the evidence he had against me, to make the exchange with me, after getting what he wanted in return?

"Don't worry," Raúl said. "This place is very discreet. We are not going to see anyone here!"

Effectively, the hotel seemed prepared for total discretion. A receptionist privately attended us and took us to the 'suite' that Raúl had booked. In the corridors, we did not meet anyone.

"Have a good stay!" the receptionist said, imagining that we were lovers. "If you need anything, call me."

We entered the room. The truth is that Raúl had spared no expense. The suite was huge, with a large, round bed in the center and surrounded by luxuries. Although the room looked like something out of the 70s, all in white, black and red, it was luxurious; just in poor taste. There was also an open bathing area with a huge Jacuzzi.

"Well ..." Raúl said without waiting any longer. "The thing is very simple. You act like a whore and a cocksucker, and now you will be a real, complete whore as you have been wishing! You have exhibited yourself to everyone in the neighbourhood like a bitch, and since that seems to be what you want, you are now going to be fucked like the whore inside you.

"I won't allow you to talk to me like that!" I said almost screaming, very angry as I released my arm and my hand to give him a loud slap.

Raúl stopped my blow grabbing my wrist with his strong hand. He bent my arm behind my back, holding me very tightly, and put himself behind me. He squeezed my arm so high up that I was afraid it would break!

Then he said, sticking his mouth to my ear, "Let's see bitch, I will talk to you however I want! I have you at my mercy; if I speak to the police, your beautiful life is going to go to hell, and you know it! So, you are going to cooperate ... right?"

I nodded, but my anger and outrage increased second by second. However, as I was unable to defend myself at that time, I felt more pain in my arm at the mercy of his hands than anger.

"I want to hear you say it, whore ... Say that you are going to be a good girl and obey anything I say!"

I was not willing to give him that satisfaction, and I did not answer him, while clenching my teeth furiously ...

That pig, in my silence, folded my arm more, until I was afraid that it would break, so I had to swallow my pride and beg him, "Yes ... Yes, fine, I will obey you, just please don't hurt me!"

"Perfect!" Raúl said. "Now I'm going to let you go and you're going to listen to me."

He sat on the bed and looked at me with lustful eyes that scared me. Raúl made his proposal.

"As I was saying, you are just a whore ... a fucking whore, and I don't care if you don't like me calling you that or not! You spend your time in the neighborhood showing off, and flitting around the pool with those tiny bikinis that do not cover anything. And I also know that you dedicate yourself to sunbathing naked in your backyard, but then you treat everyone in a cold and distant way. I do not know if you know what is said about you in the neighborhood, but I assure you that what I have said is very smooth in comparison!"

"I'm sorry if any of that bothered you," I said trying not to piss him off anymore. I'm very sorry, but what do you want from me?

Raúl released me by surprise, and gave me a serious slap that I did not expect at all, and that almost knocked me down on the bed! I felt the pain and heat on my face when his hand crashed against me. "Aaahhh! I screamed in pain.

"For now, to start with ... don't talk if I don't tell you to, okay... Bitch?

"Yes, yes!" I said sobbing.

"Perfect... Well, I think that in view of your situation and what I think of you, it is clear what I want ... I have seen you exhibit in the pool, and now you are going to exhibit for me! You are going to do what I order you, and I am going to fuck you until I get tired of doing it ... It is that simple!

I answered lowering the tone of my voice, "Under no circumstances do I intend to sleep with you ...!" I got up angrily but was afraid that he would slap me again, so I put my forearms between the two of us, to protect myself.

With a push, Raúl threw me on the bed again. He turned me on my stomach, straddled me, and grabbed me tightly with one hand on my wrists and pinned them to my back. With the other hand, he pulled my hair back to lift my head, he said intimidatingly into my ear, "I didn't say that I'm going to sleep with you ... I said I'm going to fuck you, which is very different! You're not in a position to choose, so right now I'm going to let you go and I want you to take off all your clothes ... I want you to do it slowly, in the sexiest way you know how, bitch ... I'm sure you're good at being a stripper!"

He released me, and I gathered all the courage (and little dignity) that I could. I got up drying my face and thinking inside that if I had to go through this terrible situation, the faster everything ended, the better for me! So, I started to take off my clothes.

"This will help you to take off your clothes with more sensuality," the disgusting pig told me with pleasure. While I started to strip, he played the famous song by Joe Cocker, 'You can live your hat on'.

"! Like to do things in a sexy way bitch! Raúl told me. "I want you to excite me. It is a pity that you have not put on a sexier outfit, but I did not want to mention it in the note and give you clues of what was coming.

I started to undress in an improvised striptease as sensual as I could and that the music made easier for me remembering the scene from the film. I took off my clothes one by one until I was left with only my underwear, and I did not think I would be forced to remove them. They consisted of a white bra that covered my breasts, just up to the height of my nipples., and a very transparent white thong, under which my well-groomed pubic hair could clearly be seen.

I stood there waiting, but with a scream Raúl said, "Why do you keep fucking with me! All out, I want you to take it all off ... Let's go! What are you waiting for, Bitch!! ... Ha, since you are not wearing a hat, you can leave your high-heeled shoes on instead, bitch ..."

Finally, I got rid of the bra, trying to do it sensually. Then I removed the thong, after raising and lowering it slightly several times, like the strippers did, leaving me completely naked for him. A reflexive gesture of modesty, almost instinctively, ended up covering my breasts and pubis with my hands as best I could ...

"Get those hands off, bitch!" Raúl shouted threateningly. "I want to see all the merchandise!"

I lowered my arms and Raúl got up and began to examine me as if I were a horse to buy. Instead of looking at a woman, it seemed that she was looking at a mare, and those eyes of vice and evil began to scare me.

"Well, well ..." he said after watching me slowly for a few long minutes in front and behind.

"I really like what I see ... You have a formidable ass, as I already knew from watching it in the pool, and those tits, although they are not very big, are very well placed; in fact, I like a woman's tits a little small. My wife is too big for my taste ..."

I remained motionless without knowing what to say or do. I knew instinctively that it was better not to move and keep my mouth shut.

"The first thing you are going to do is go to the bathroom, and bring everything you need to shave, although you already have it shaved a little, I can see. But I like my sluts with a pussy without a single hair, so let's solve that right now!"

When I heard what he had in mind, I said pleadingly, "Not that please Raúl, I beg you ... You know that I am married and when my husband sees me completely shaved, he will be totally surprised, and I don't think he likes it shaved, so he will be angry. He is very old-fashioned and he may even interpret it as a perversion, and I don't know how I can explain it to him!"

Without seeing it coming, a new slap fell across my cheek, followed by a shout from Raúl, which forced me to shut up and stop protesting and beg nothing more.

"Come on, bitch, always do what I tell you to quickly! Also, I do not think that a smart girl like you cannot invent a good enough excuse for shaving your pussy to convince your cuckhold husband."

His slap showed me that it was going to be difficult to handle this situation, and that I was going to have to follow Raúl's orders promptly.

I got up offended and with a sore cheek, knowing that I had no choice but to follow his rules. But I couldn't help mumbling in a low voice, "My husband is no cuckold ..."

Even so, Raúl heard me muttering and as he passed by, he grabbed my hair hard, hurting me, and quietly but forcefully he whispered in my ear, "Look pretty, your husband will be what I decide ... Just like you! So, get it through your head that your husband is a good cuckold and you are a very great whore ... Comprende'?

"Owww ...!" I moaned from the pain after the hair pull. I then said "Yes, Raúl!"

"Well, I don't want to have to repeat it again, bitch, so it's better for you that you start catching things the first time!"

Loosening my hair and giving me a push towards the bathroom he said, "Come on, come on ... do what I've ordered ... and don't be long either, or I'll give you some more, and that's going to hurt, bitch!"

I rushed through the bathroom drawers and indeed, there was a bag with disposable razors and shaving cream that I was expected to bring to Raúl.

I went back to him with the shaving utensils and I handed it to him. He didn't open his mouth. But, outlining a cynical smile, he said in his authoritative voice as if I were a child, "Let's see bitch, ..., lie on the bed on your back, but with your feet on the floor. Spread your legs wide so I can shave that pussy that is now mine. And do not move while I shave that wasted pussy that you have. Now come on, open those fucking legs good, so that I don't have to cut you!"

Feeling humiliated like a simple slut, I lay on my back as ordered and spread my legs to have my pussy shaved.

Without saying anything, Raúl began to spread the shaving cream all over my pubis, with surprising softness and skill, like I wasn't the first one to have her pussy shaved by him.

First, he shaved the triangle of curly hair that I had on my pussy. He cleaned it with the foam and looked satisfied with the result. He passed his hand over my pussy lips and vulva, checking if it was smooth, muttering to himself, and adding, "Well, this is beginning to be more like it! The whores must always have their pussy perfectly shaved and ready to be used."

Putting his hands behind my buttocks, he pulled me towards him, until my pussy began to protrude from the edge of the bed.

The contact of his hands on my ass and how it attracted me to him, despite the fact that it was a forced situation and he disgusted me, made my hair stand on end, naked and in the hands of a man who was not my husband. I could not avoid or understand that feeling of a certain excitement that was beginning to invade me, product of my hormones that were beginning to react.

With my pussy protruding from the edge of the round bed, and with his strong hands, Raul spread my knees further, to keep me fully open and exposed to continue his pleasant work ... But why this desire that I be totally shaved? ... I couldn't understand why or what he was trying to do with it ... maybe it was just one more way to humiliate me?

While I remained motionless, letting myself be done, to avoid his bad temper, he again began to soak three of his fingers with the shaving cream. With total calm and delicacy, he began to spread the foam, sliding his fingers along the sides of my pussy. I began loving the feeling of how his foam-covered fingers caressed the outside of my pussy.

After picking up more foam, he continued to gently spread it with two fingers running every inch of my skin, down my pussy lips and down to my anus.

I decided to close my eyes and relax. With my eyes closed I evaded the humiliating situation, and only felt those skilled fingers as they spread the shaving cream around my pussy with the skill of a masseur. The spontaneous reactions of my body began to excite me and I couldn't control it.

After finishing with the left side, he began to spread the cream between the crease of my crotch and the lips of my pussy, which I was afraid would increase in size and reveal that it was giving me pleasure. He did not stop until he soaped my asshole well. The pig was entertaining himself by caressing my asshole with his fingertips in little circles, which made me have to bite my lips to endure the humiliating but at the same time sensual touch.

Once he had perfectly spread the foam, while his left hand tensed the lips of my pussy that began to feel wet, with the other hand, he slowly shaved me sliding the razor along the soft sheet of cream, which went from my groin, to the edge of my pussy lips, and thus descending until reaching my anus, around which the razor also slid, to eliminate any small hair that might be around it.

I imagined that there was only the other groin left to shave; and indeed, he performed the same operation in absolute silence.

While he finished shaving it, I imagined in my mind for a moment, that the one who was shaving it was Daniel. If my loved one did that to me, it would make me very hot! But he did not do such things, having never been educated in those sensual, erotic games.

I opened my eyes when I felt a hot and wet towel, with which that pig was cleaning the remains of soap and hair that he had removed.

When he realized I was looking at him, the very dirty man said to me, "What do you think, bitch? ... Can't deny that now your young female pussy is more desirable and sensual than ever! So totally shaved and ready to be eaten and fucked like you really want, slut!"

"And don't try to hide it, because how wet you are and how swollen your pussy is, is because the whore that you carry inside you begs to be fucked like a pig! ... Hahaha."

Hearing his brazen and dirty words made me blush with embarrassment, and he continued to laugh, realizing it.

"Do not be ashamed, because surely you enjoyed the shaving, right bitch? Do not try to deceive me, because your pussy does not know how to lie! Look how wet it is and how your cunt dilates wishing for a hard cock! Ha ha ..."