The Submission of Alice Ch. 02 (E2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, if you want this to end soon, do what I say and stop making me repeat myself ... Also, I warn you in advance that every time you complain or reply against me, or do something that I do not like, I will punish you! and you know that my hand is not going to shake, nor am I going to take pity on you! You should know me by now, and know that if you do, you will regret it bitch! ... And it's going to hurt!"

I was furious and regretful because humiliating myself and begging him had been no use, and I couldn't think how I could get rid of the pig, without him denouncing me.

"Regarding your husband, a bitch like you will always think of an excuse not to surprise him, when the cuckold comes home, being the scheming bitch that you are ... And at this rate, it seems to me that you are still going to be here, if you don't think of one soon ..."

"And another thing, before going to prepare the jacuzzi, bring me my black briefcase ... Come on, come on...!"

I brought him the briefcase that had I wondered about when I arrived, which I imagined contained the evidence of my arrest warrant. I handed it to him and he told me, "Wait, I have something for you." He opened it, but the lid hid what it contained. He took out a large object and threw it at my feet. Instinctively I backed away to see what it was.

Now, I knew all-to-well the poster of the Metropolitan Police, where under the usual "Wanted" my face appeared as a younger Beth Kirkpatrick Martin, and the reason why I was wanted since June 2012 for "economic and corporate crime" ...

And while I was dwelling on that bad dream, Raul brought me out of it, throwing me some black sandals with hooker rhinestones, with a 5.5 inch stiletto heel, adding a brief, "Put them on!"

I sat totally naked on the edge of the sofa and put on my high-heeled sandals. I got up again and without him having to tell me, I stood in front of him so he could see how they looked.

With a satisfied smile, he looked at me and said, "They are your size; I bought them for you bitch ... I like how they fit you, you look sexier and taller, and also sluttier, which is what it is about!"

I was beginning to learn my lesson, as I said, containing my anger, "Gracias ... Thank you, they are very beautiful ..." while inside me the blood boiled with rage.

"This is how I like you ... to be grateful, like a good bitch!" He added, "Wait, I have something else for you ... ha ha!"

Taking another object from the briefcase stealthfully, so I could not see, he got up and came close to me, so much so that our naked bodies almost touched. He showed me a black BDSM necklace with rivets and an engraved plate, which read, "Property of RM"

When I saw that he was going to put that necklace on me like a bitch, I backed away; but a loud slap hit my face and made me stumble on my high heels. If he hadn't grabbed my arm, I might have fallen to the ground.

The bitch collar and the strong slap left me petrified!

He did not say a work, imagining the slap said it all. I fastened the necklace and taking a couple of steps back, he looked me up and down with satisfaction.

I saw him pick up his phone. I already guessed that he liked seeing me like this, and would take photos of me, so I didn't move.

The pig took four or five photos of me from various angles, and then he told me, "Your appearance is improving a lot! Now you look like what you really are, a bitch ... well, better said MY bitch ... as it can be read on your necklace ... Now move and go prepare the jacuzzi, bitch!"

When I realized what time it was, and that Raúl was going to keep me there with no time to return home before Daniel arrived, I said him, "Raúl, please let me call my husband to tell him I'm going to be late! I have thought of an excuse to tell him so he won't suspect that something strange has happened to me! Please, let me make that call?

Looking at me with a false face of understanding, he said, "Okay, call your cuckold, but be careful what you say to him ... Use the speakerphone so that I can hear what you are saying!

I took the cell phone and dialled Daniel, using the hands free and signalled to Raúl with my index finger over my lips so that he would not speak.

He nodded, while smiling with pleasure, seeing how I, as an unfaithful wife, was about to lie to my husband, so I could stay and fuck with him.

"What do you have to tell me darling?" Daniel said as he answered my call.

What I was going to do was horrible, lying to Daniel for the first time, but it would be worse for him to be suspicious of my delay.

"Hello, honey... While shopping I have met Sara and Maria and they are trying to convince me to have dinner out with them tonight, since we are already here at the mall. I told them I'd have to clear it with you, leaving you alone at home. Will that bother you?"

"How can you think that? Of course not darling." Daniel replied. "Stay for dinner with them and give them a kiss from me! When I get home, I'll fix my own dinner, really. Just stay with them and talk about your things and have fun. Do not worry Alice, but be good, ha, that you three beautiful women alone don't attract too many looks from strangers, ha! ... Beware of men!"

Relieved, I replied, "How can you think that silly, with how I love you! Besides, Maria is married! They have just insisted on spending a pleasant time together having dinner! Thank you darling for letting me stay with them; by the way, they send you greetings!"

"Tell them thank you and have fun dear!" Relieved to know that he would no longer be suspicious if I was late, I hung up.

Raúl, the pig, was laughing as he listened to me lying to my husband, and he was covering his mouth so that a tell-tale outburst of laughter did not escape him. When he finished laughing, he looked at me and said, "Nice job bitch! What skill you have in getting rid of the cuckold, ha ha! Well, that nonsense is over, but it really was fun to hear you shake off your husband to make him a good cuckold for me!"

"Come on," he urged me, "Move that bitch ass and go finish preparing the jacuzzi ... ha ... it was good to see you do that!"

Going to the jacuzzi, I felt terrible that I had lied to the good Daniel. OMG, what a dirty way to lie to him!

As I approached the jacuzzi, he took the opportunity to take some more photos of me walking. He was satisfied to see how my ass swayed on the high heels. No doubt that pig was crazy and enjoyed humiliating me! He said, "You are very sensual, like a luxury whore! I think I should send one to your cuckold, to see how beautiful you are and what he has been missing all these years, not fucking you properly, ha," ending with sarcasm.

I started to prepare the jacuzzi ... the situation was beginning to be unbearable ... but I had no other choice.

Inwardly, I hoped the terrible humiliation would end soon and he would be satisfied; but it was not going to be like that.

End of the second Chapter