The Submission of Alice Ch. 02 (E2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to give you one last look at you, to make sure your pussy is as I want it. And like all my whores, so you must take it ... Always ... From now on, bitch!"

I preferred not to answer, and bit my tongue, because if I had spoken, I wouldn't have said anything nice, quite the contrary.

He ran his hand all over my vulva, pussy and groin, in addition to my anus, to check where there was any imperfection of shaving and conclude his inspection.

After locating a few parts that he wanted to shave better, he put a little more foam on those points. He proceeded to hurry them well and after cleaning it again, he again verified with his fingertips, that now everything was perfectly shaved. All that wicked but transgressive preparation, despite me not wanting it, was exciting me a lot! It had been a long time since anyone had inspected me like this, and my hormones were all over wanting sex.

The pig took advantage of me in that situation, and while I smiled and walked slowly and enjoying my soft pussy, that very pig slipped one of his fingers between my pussy lips, checking how hot the inside of my cunt and the inner lips were.

Smiling because he knew that I was holding back, while I was biting my lips because I had already noticed the reaction of my pussy, with two fingers he took the rather swollen clitoris and rubbed it to see my reaction. Although if I had been with Daniel, I would have given myself up and let him fuck me, I wasn't going to give Raul the pleasure of admitting that he had warmed me up like a vulgar bitch.

The truth is that I was even starting to relax a little, thinking that maybe it was not going to be so bad, that he would fuck me carefully, and once he had his lust to fuck me, everything would come to a fairly pleasant end. And being ready, I might even try to enjoy it; after all, since I had had to change my life and identity, and I had met that sweet man who was my husband. A husband who, like no one else, is perfect. He showered me with attentions, whims and I lived like a princess; but sexually, I had adapted to a boring person, for whom sex was not something important ... it was just something we did as part of the routine and being married.

For a moment, I imagined unconsciously, almost without realizing it, that I had progressively left behind those fun and exciting years, which all the girls of the University had experienced: the first blowjob, the first one that fucked me, and those parties where on some occasions, we went wild, happy and carefree, sharing fun and sex with some boy we liked, letting ourselves be driven simply by desire, just for fun and the sex that our bodies, filled with sex hormones, were asking us to perform with no other goal than to enjoy the moment ...

But everything changed in 2012 for me, and perhaps these past five years, I had been missing important things from of my youth. As these thoughts passed through my mind Raúl made me return to reality, suddenly ...

A strong slap on my pussy with his hand, broke that moment of calm and peace!

"Oww!" I exclaimed more for the unexpectedness of his slap than because it hurt, since he just caught me off guard with my mind somewhere far away. And again, he treated me with rudeness and bad manners, telling me knowing that he was not wrong. "What did you think, bitch?" he asked me, "You cannot deny that you enjoyed it ... Because the wetness of your pussy and the hardness of your nipples while I was shaving you; they did not lie!"

I couldn't deny it, he had noticed, so I had to tell him, "Yes, I thought it was going to be worse!

"So you are thankless, when you obviously thoroughly enjoyed the moment?" Raul replied.

Fuck, I couldn't deny him ... I didn't want to admit it ... I hesitated a moment to try to save a little pride, but I couldn't give him any answer other than, "Gracias ... thanks ..." I said it posturing so as not to face him.

"Now that's how I like it bitch! ... You have to learn to be grateful to me, you know that you play a lot ... Your freedom is in my hands and that you please me ... Always be clear about that, bitch!"

Raúl knew that he had me in his hands with what he had against me. For nothing in the world was I willing to be arrested and go to jail, for something I had not done, but for which I was made guilty.

As long as he didn't tire of humiliating me and playing with me, or I could somehow recover what he had against me ... I knew it was in his hands.

Everything had changed very quickly since the arrival of that damned envelope, but I'd rather have to humble myself before him, without being able to deny him anything, and be able to continue with my life, than to lose everything, even my freedom.

Suddenly Raúl told me, "Get up ... come on, you still have many things to learn this afternoon ... You are going to be my Whore, whether you want to or not!"

Taking me by the forearm with a strong pull, he lifted me from the bed and pulled me to a sofa also of white cover in that luxurious but tacky fuck room. We sat on it, and he forced me, pulling my hair downwards, to kneel before him.

In an authoritative voice he told me, "Now you're going to give me a blowjob! ... I want to see how you eat my dick ... I'm sure you must have eaten a lot of them!"

I looked at him with hatred, that did not enter my plans, I did not imagine that he was going to ask me to suck his cock ...

Given my indecision, he asked me, "Don't tell me that you do not like to suck cock, because all women and especially major sluts like you, are driven crazy to eat a good cock, ha ha!"

For me, sucking a dick was something I had almost forgotten, because Daniel did not like it. We simply fucked or I jerked him, and that was how simple our sex life was.

I could only be honest with him, so he might try to believe me, so I confessed to him, "I swear to you Raúl, that my husband has never been sucked, he is very old-fashioned in sex! They brought him up like that and we simply fuck in a traditional way, as one more rite of marriage!"

My answer made that pig laugh. Looking at me in surprise and disbelief, which I imagine was unusual for him, it became like a joke, he said, laughingly, "So your husband doesn't fuck you properly? Now I'm sure you're just a cocksucker, exhibiting yourself in front of the neighbours and why you are so stretched! Hahaha ..."

"This really is good ... Hahaha! ... a bitch like you so lacking in cock! If you had a real man, as he should be, fucking you at all hours, surely you would be happier and more relaxed. But hey, don't worry 'pretty', that we are going to fix this very afternoon ... that is what we are neighbours for! Ha ha ..."

"Anyway, I am sorry that your husband has not fucked you properly, but surely you have sucked many boys there in London, a beautiful twenty-year-old slut like you ... Surely at University, you got tired of sucking the cock of so many colleagues and fucking them!"

"Do not tell me that you are the good girl and only studied, because at that time, you were all sluts wanting cock and sex!

I got very red because of what the total pig said to me. No one has ever spoken to me like this before. Humiliated and indignant I told him, "Yes, I cannot deny it, but that was more than five or six years ago and since then I have not done it again!"

Raúl looked at me, raising his eyebrows and said, "Well, nothing ... don't worry, this is going to end. You can no longer complain that you do not have the opportunity to try new males, with cocks of all types and colours, ha! I'll take care that you don't lack cocks to suck slut ... Well, come on, suck it bitch ..."

And without warning, taking hold of the nape of my neck, he pulled my mouth to his cock that was completely cut, introducing it into my mouth without giving me time to react! I could only open my mouth and see myself forced to swallow his filthy cock.

That pig unceremoniously pushed his cock into my mouth, until his pubic hair hit my lips.

Raul said, "Breathe through your nose... Relax that throat and breathe through your nose if you don't want to drown, you clumsy bitch... Have you already forgotten how you should swallow a good cock?

I kept gagging as I felt his cock pressing on my sensitive uvula and filling my mouth with drool.

When Raúl considered that I should take a breather, he stopped pressing on the nape of my neck, and that made it possible to me remove his cock from my mouth.

The total pig rejoiced in watching me cough from the saliva that had entered my trachea, and how my lips spilled abundant drool that fell on my breasts.

He also looked at my face with smiling vice, because with my mascara smeared and mixed with my choking tears, it had given an unfortunate and dirty look to my formerly pretty face. What a pig!

It was only a few seconds until I stopped coughing and drooling, when he ordered me again, "Come on ... suck it! Suck on me ... come on ... keep going!" He added, "You have already seen that fucking your mouth is very easy ... But what I want to see is how you suck it by yourself, very deep and nasty!"

While the tears ran down my cheeks from the feeling of suffocation that I had felt, with real disgust and without him taking the initiative (because he had already shown me that was worse), I was courageous and overcoming enough to start sucking that strange cock on my own. I put his member in my mouth, feeling with disgust how slimy it was, releasing that pre-seminal liquid that I no longer remembered the taste, which although it was very sweet, seemed disgusting to me because of its sticky texture.

Knowing that I would have to suck it whether good or bad, no longer I started to run my tongue over his swollen organ, and then I slowly swallowed his cock, taking care not to gag again.

I started to put his cock in and out of my mouth, pressing the base with my lips, hoping to give him pleasure, and making this end as soon as possible. I sped up the pace to try to make him cum and leave me alone, but Raúl was more demanding and wanted more than a rookie blowjob; so again, he pushed my head to swallow his cock deeper, and now if I felt it going under my uvula, I was going to have to live with it.

I started breathing through my nose, and trying to get used to the touch of his filthy cock wanting to enter my throat.

I tried to isolate myself from this disgusting situation, leaving my mind blank as much as possible, like a robot. I started to get his dick deeper in my throat, and I felt his hand loosen on my neck, leaving me the initiative.

Little by little my uvula got used to the contact with his slimy cock, and I could alternate the half thrusts with the deep ones, as he tried to negotiate his cockhead down my throat.

Raúl patted me on the cheek and told me, "You are improving bitch little by little ... keep it up! It's not bad at all for a start, but you will have to improve a lot to be a good cocksucker ... Just relax, and I will teach you how to do it as a good bitch like you should!"

"Now I want you to suck my balls slow, and make them fill with creamy semen. Come on bitch!"

At last I was able to get his cock out of my mouth, but when he offered me his balls, I saw with disgust, that he did not have them shaved! My God, I thought to myself, now I had to suck those furry balls, but I had gotten through worse situations (like when I had to escape from Great Britain); so closing my eyes, and trying with my hands to take them away from my lips, I began to suck his balls alternately, knowing instinctively that men liked it we put them in our mouths. I plucked up courage and started to lick and suck those filthy balls full of hair, noticing how one of them was bigger than the other and how they were getting hard.

When I imagined that he was already satisfied because they had hardened, I returned to sucking his cock, which was still releasing the sticky pre-cum. But I felt like I had hair whirling in my mouth, so I took it out and shook it off my fingers.

My pig neighbour laughed heartily when he saw me take them out of my mouth and said to me, "You realize now, bitch, why I shaved your pussy? Isn't it nice to have your mouth full of hair? Well, it's the same when a male eats your juicy fucking cunt! That's why, from today, you are going to keep it perfectly shaved and smooth, so that whoever eats it can do it with much more pleasure ..."

Hearing that "you must always wear it shaved, for whoever eats it" gave me chills, just thinking and fearing that this humiliation would not end this same afternoon.

Again, I started running my tongue over his cockhead, before putting it in my mouth, while he kept looking at me satisfied. Finally, seeing me at his feet, humiliated, his depraved voice he told me, "When you are sucking a cock, you should regularly look, as time and circumstances allow, in the eyes of the male. We all like that, to see your nasty bitch face while you suck it! Now look me in the eyes now while you suck my cock ... I want to see that face and those dirty, nasty eyes ... Come on!"

Tired and wishing it to end and for him to be satisfied, I looked into his eyes, which reflected the pleasure and control of seeing me subdued. But he could only see intense hatred in mine ...

"Wow, it seems from your look that you do not like what you are doing; but in a short time, I will teach you to enjoy the privilege of sucking cocks, and that look of anger will become a vicious whore look, that you can be sure of!, ha ha."

"Come on, suck it now better than before, or we will repeat this over and over again all afternoon, until I like how you suck it, you bitch! ... Use your tongue, putting it under my cock, to make it easier for you to do the job you were born for."

His contempt increased my hatred and disgust for Raúl, but there was nothing I could do but go through with it and wish it to end soon.

A little more accustomed to sucking it than before, I started the same ritual, swallowing to the base of his very hard cock until I got to the part where it made me feel nauseous from the contact of his cock brushing and sliding down my uvula. I found that if I could hold my breath and catch some air through my nose, while I was sucking it whole, and if I used my tongue to feed me it like a conveyor belt, I found it somewhat easier to take it.

Watching me using my tongue to suck on it more easily, Raul gloated. He enjoyed watching my foamy slobber drip and slide down my tits when he pulled his cock halfway out of my mouth, along with his gooey pre-cum.

I looked at his face and saw that he liked it and was beginning to moan with pleasure like a pig. So, taking it out halfway, I started to suck it much faster, all I could, to finish at once.

When I felt him tense, I knew I had done it; so, I started to take it out of my mouth, so that he could cum while he jerked off. But he grunted like a pig, and he realized that I was taking him out of my mouth, the son of a bitch! He again grabbed me by the nape of the neck and plunged it all the way into my mouth, and said, "No bitch, No! You are my bitch, and I want you to swallow all my warm milk, so prepare to start swallowing ... or to choke on my semen! ... You choose bitch!" He laughed at me with the satisfaction that emptying into my mouth produced!

That horrified me, since never in my life had I swallowed the semen of any man ...

But Raúl did not care, and he said while moaning as the first wave of cum crashed against the wall of my mouth, "Come on, swallow, swallow! Why else does a fox like you have that sweet mouth, if not to suck many cocks, and swallow the cum until you feel full of hot milk!"

After receiving his first wave of cum, the next one that I received came as he pressed my face against his pubic hair while twisting and moaning. I felt the disgustingly hot discharge in my throat, and like that hot and thick liquid, it descended down my throat, although I was trying to swallow so that it wouldn't go down my windpipe. I had a hard time swallowing the remaining spurts of cum the damned pig unloaded in my mouth.

When he finished emptying into my mouth, he took his cock out, satisfied after getting that dirty image of me that he had months ago when he looked at me in the pool.

Unable to avoid retching and coughing again, due to the cum that had seeped into my windpipe, and drooling like a sow, that filthy mixture of semen and slime, the flash of his mobile phone alerted me that he was taking photos of me, with my dirty face and my half open mouth, still drooling and spilling his cum.

"Nooo!" I shouted while trying to cover the camera of his phone with both hands. "Don't take pictures of me, noooo!"

He continued to laugh, humiliating me more as he kept shooting the camera of his phone ...

"Do not move away bitch, because anyway, I already have a couple of magnificent photos of you and you are fucking in them ... ha ha!"

He showed me on the screen of his phone a photo where I am spitting semen. "Look" he said to me, "You are beautiful and sexy with your smeared mascara and with my semen falling from your mouth ... you look exciting with my cum overflowing from your lips! Everyone who sees you in these photos will want you to suck their cock dirty!"

Seeing myself in this dirty way, I got very embarrassed by the image. Also, a lot of anger that I had deferred in my own defence began returning.

Instinctively, after seeing my dirty bitch look, I reached up to clean my face. But, he stopped me, grabbing my wrist as he said to me, "No ... don't even think about cleaning yourself! ... I like to see you as you are now, turned into the sow that you really are ... Now you are yourself, not what you pretend to be."

That was becoming unbearable for me; I would never have imagined how degenerate my neighbour Raúl was. In my head I was already desperately searching for some way to make him pay for what he had just done to me.

As he had already come and we had been in that room for more than an hour and a half, I thought that by now he would be satisfied, so I asked him, "Can we go now? ... It's seven o'clock and I have to go back before my husband misses me. Today I has been good for you, don't you think? It's enough for the first time?

For me it was a great effort to ask him that, trying to appear natural, because really what I wanted was to take revenge on the pig.

"What did you say?" Raúl said with a surprised face. "Do you think that blowjob shit is enough for me not to report you? ... you cocky bitch!"

His quick response fell on me like a jug of cold water. I asked him, "What more do you want from my Raúl? We can meet again another time."

"Don't even think about it bitch! You think you're smart, right? I already told you when we got here to the hotel, I brought you here to fuck you as you deserve as a whore ... I'm not going to sleep with you cute at all ... I'm going to fuck you hard, fuck you like never before!

An evil smile appeared in Raúl's mouth, which together with his eyes that looked at me with lust, made me shudder. His response almost dashed my hopes that this would come to an end soon.

Without giving me a rest, or showing me the slightest bit of hope that he would feel sorry for me at some point and would be satisfied, he ordered me, "Now bitch, go get the Jacuzzi ready ... since I have paid for it, I plan to use it! I also need a little time to recover, ha ha!"

Although I did not think it would do any good, I chose to humble myself before him, and begged him, "Please Raúl!" - I gjot down on my knees in front of him. "Let me go ... My husband will be back soon and he will be surprised if he doesn't find me at home. Please I beg you!"

But apparently the pig Raúl had no feelings, because he answered me with contempt, "That is not my problem bitch! ... Send him a message with any excuse you want; but from here, you will leave only when I have finished with you!"