The Submission of Alice Ch. 05 (E2)

Story Info
Beatriz wore a bra that lifted her boobs, and enhanced her.
8k words
4.17
9.3k
3
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission and Domination of Alice

Chapter 5 - Nightmare Friday

It was Beatriz, Raúl's wife, who I thought was on a business trip!

Beatriz wore a bra that lifted her boobs, and enhanced her figure. In addition, she had on a garter belt and black stockings. She was without any type of underwear, and I could see that, just like me, she had her pussy completely shaved. She finished her wardrobe with some beautiful black shoes with a huge heel, a necklace like the one Raúl had put on me the other night, from which she hung a pin. What surprised me the most, between her breasts hung a chain that went from nipple to nipple, joined by two rings hooked to her pierced nipples. In addition, I could see with amazement that two rings were protruding from her vaginal lips, which gave me a chill.

The truth is that seeing her appear was not anything I contemplated. Seeing his wife, whom I knew well from the neighborhood, despite her BDSM look, made all the accumulated tension instinctively turn into a totally unexpected surprise!

Totally confused, I couldn't understand what that really meant, but having Beatriz there gave me the strength and serenity that had left me before I saw her.

She, just saying to me, "Hello Alice!" as I looked at my pitiful appearance, I was also looking at her with surprised eyes, not being able to understand what she was doing there. Looking at her, I realized that Beatriz, who is more or less my height and weight, and takes very good care of her body, looked very sexy dressed that way.

I got up when I saw her, surely with a surprised face, not being able to understand what that game was about; Beatriz approached me, with a big smile on her face.

When she was close, I could see that on the plate of the necklace was written 'Zoe'.

"Hell ... Hello. Beatriz," I said. "I don't understand what is happening. What are you doing here?"

"Surprised? ... I guess you are, but don't be ... Soon you will understand everything! To begin with, when we are among ourselves, you will call me 'Zoe'; it is my slave name. And as the Master's wife I bear the name of Thor's wife.

"But, but," I tried to say ... "What ... slave? I thought you were on a business trip! ... I don't get it! Do you know what Raúl has done to me? Please help me out of here. I do not understand anything!"

"Of course, Alice ... of course I know what Raúl has done to you," she told me with a naturalness that dislodged me. "I also know what he wants from you ... I am here to help you submit to him ... I will help you to discover the intense pleasure of being a slave ... the pleasure that it will give you to feel 'used'... whipped ... the intense pleasure of being just a slave and a female, obeying your Master.

As she ran her hands over my shoulders and put her face almost in contact with mine, our breasts brushed together (hers were bigger than mine). She said, "Look Alice, you have never known or experienced the supreme pleasure that abandoning yourself to a Master can give you. He will use you, spank you, fuck you hard, exhibit you, or lend you as his sexual slave to others. Those are the pleasures that you are missing out on because you don't know about them; you don't even know that they exist yet! But they are there, right in front of you, at your fingertips. All you have to do is open your body and your mind to them, and let yourself be sexually used without you deciding anything. Your Master will decide at all times ... how, when and in what way he grants you that pleasure, an animal pleasure, pure and intense, like no other!

"Are you telling me that what Raúl did to me was to give me pleasure? That submitting should be a pleasure for me?" I said, almost shouting. "Are you crazy? Your husband hit me, raped me and tied me up! ... He treated me like a whore, like an animal and humiliated me! ... You mean that kind of pleasure?" I replied, not understanding anything Beatriz was saying to me.

Beatriz, with a special sparkle in her eyes, looked into mine while our lips were now a few inches apart, almost in contact, and she said, almost whispering, "Alice, I mean that kind of pleasure that you only felt for a few moments because you were disoriented, distracted and confused. But I'm sure you enjoyed it despite trying to resist the sensations that your body naturally reacted to. The only thing that prevents you from enjoying that supreme pleasure is your mind and the prejudices with which we were raised. Let me show you just for a moment, where that pleasure is that you haven't experienced yet ... Just let your instincts carry you for a few seconds ..."

I really didn't understand anything Beatriz was saying. Was she as crazy as her husband, despite the fact that she had always seemed like a nice person, like any other wife? Or had that manipulative Raúl controlled her at will, and changed her?

Beatriz slightly separated from me, and while I lowered my dress, she said, "Trust me Alice." She lowered the dress to my ankles, and making me lift my feet, she took it off and threw it aside. I was completely naked in front of her.

I tried to start talking, but she put a finger in front of my lips and self-assuredly said to me ... "Shhhhh!"

I didn't say anything, and she gently took one of my arms and crossed it over my head, doing the same with the other. I was now standing in front of her, naked and with my arms over my head.

She looked at me again with very lively eyes, but sweet at the same time, and gently resting her palms on my waist, she pulled me towards her until I felt the cold metal of her chain and ringed nipples bristle against mine. This caused a strange chill in me that ran down my back and spine!

Without saying anything, she joined her lips with mine and began to kiss me slowly, just joining our lips without force. She just let them brush with contact, while her soft hands drew me towards her until we were just touching each other.

In that position, she slowly slid the palm of her hands up my sides until she reached my breasts, then descended them down again just as slowly, while our lips kissed. I, although somewhat tense, let her do it.

Her hands finally reached around to feel my ass, and she drew me against her, arching her body a little. Her smoothly shaved pussy came into contact with mine.

At that moment, I was about to separate from her ... My mind told me that this was not right, but I endured the situation. Beatriz said, "Alice dear, don't fight your mind ... Just disconnect your thoughts and focus exclusively on what your body feels ... Come on, try it ..."

I decided to trust her. It was always better than being handled by her husband! While we were still together, just moving our lips very gently without rushing, the feeling of contact with another woman (I was not bisexual ... yet!), like the skin of our breasts, bellies and pussies brushing against each other, made my mind swim! Beatriz caressed my back with her fingers, barely brushing my skin. Without realizing it, it was no longer she who was hitting her pussy against mine ... Now it was the two of us, and we moved our shaved pussies against each other rhythmically, as waves of pleasure and desire ran gently through my body. This made my pussy start to get very wet.

Together, just touching each other, we spent several minutes, until we both began to kiss with more desire. I, although I did not want to admit it, enjoyed rubbing our pussies together with more pleasure every moment.

It was a sublime and subtle sensation at the same time, and we could have done it for hours! I had never been fondled by another woman, but the sensation was very pleasant for me, which I could not understand. But I was attracted to her body that was as soft as mine.

With a light pat on my ass, which brought me back to reality after that I got lost in sexual sensations, Beatriz separated from me with a smile and said, "You can lower your arms now ..." She continued while looking at my serene but confused face, "How did that feel, Alice? Be honest with me ..."

I tried to be, but the embarrassment of admitting it prevented me from expressing the very sweet feelings of pleasure, which I did not understand either.

"Well ... it was sweet ..." I admitted without committing myself more.

Beatriz, with an understanding smile, took my hand and ran my fingers on her pussy, until my fingertips felt how wet she was. At the same time, with her other hand, she opened the lips of my pussy, and with a smile, moving her head laterally, showed that my answer had not been sincere. She was rubbing the inside of my pussy, which was as wet as hers.

She looked at me and said with a knowing smile, "You are a beautiful liar Alice," which immediately made me blush knowing that she knew the truth.

"It's okay, Alice ... It's normal for you to feel ashamed ... I understand you ... That's why the Master has brought you here ..." she said as she took my dress from the floor to take it away.

"If you are receptive and let yourself be trained, we will free you of all those prejudices and taboos that you have accumulated in your head ... The Alice that will be reborn from within these walls will be a different one that you do not know yet! My best advice as a submissive is that you let yourself be trained and dominated ... The Master has chosen you; and whether you want it or not, you will end up being his submissive and sex slave! Make no mistake about it ... it's a friend's advice. If you resist this transformation, which you can enjoy for the rest of your life, then your training will be much more painful and hard for you."

As she turned around she added, "Now I'm coming back upstairs, Alice ... I'm going for everything necessary to prepare you for the Master ... We have a lot of work ahead of us until we free you and you become what you are going to be ... a submissive female always ready for whatever her Master orders her to do!"

I saw her go out through the door, which she didn't close. I didn't have anywhere to go, nor could I escape from Raúl because he had me under a barrel with that dossier and the photos showing me fucking him like a slut! I was still now more committed to preventing Daniel from finding out about any of this as ever.

Beatriz came back in a couple of minutes. In her arms she was carrying clean sheets, a towel, a jug of water and a chipped basin to shave my pussy again, so that the pig Raúl would find it to his liking.

I saw her come in with a knowing smile, and she was really very sensual with her slave look.

I was sitting on the bed and stood up when she arrived. Leaving her materials on the floor, she said, "Let's put some clean sheets on the bed to shave on. Maybe, if you earn it, your Master will leave them for you for later too to sleep on them ... Just maybe, because everything he grants you, it will be because you have earned it with your obedience and submission ..."

I helped Beatriz put a clean sheet on the filthy mattress, and without her having to order it (I had learned the drill when her husband shaved me in that fuck room) I lay on the bed, with my bare feet on the floor, my pussy sticking off the edge, and my knees wide apart so she could access it easy and shave it well.

As she put the shaving cream on her fingers, she looked closely at my pussy and said, "I'm not surprised at all that the Master has chosen you as another of his slaves ... You really have a good figure and your pussy is very fresh ... It shows no mistreatment, so fucking you is a wish he has had for a long time!"

"He did not fuck me; he raped me by force!" I answered. Beatriz got serious, and with the palm of her hand, she quickly and angrily hit me with three strong blows on the inside of my thighs, where they did the most damage.

"Hey ... Hey ... you hurt me!" I protested.

Without answering, Beatriz sat up and I saw that she was going to slap me, so I covered my face with my hands. Beatriz stopped with her hand raised and told me in an authoritative voice but with her usual low tone, "Alice, put your arms back at your sides right now. I can help you, advise you, be friends, but ... Never ... Never ... can you dare to say anything bad or negative about my Master, who will soon be yours too!"

Her gaze was firm and I lowered my arms, sticking them to my body ... then Beatriz hit my face with her open hand in two consecutive, quick slaps! Despite the fact that they hurt me, I endured them without a single groan of pain, keeping my pride and resistance intact.

I had just received another lesson from her, something I wouldn't forget.

More serious than before and quietly, she resumed the order to shave my pussy to perfection.

So, exposed to her, with my legs wide open, her skillful woman's fingers handling the razor blade, she stoically shaved me. Running her fingertips over my groin and pubis, she checked every inch of my pussy and ass, making sure they were both perfectly smooth.

Feeling her fingers gliding over my skin was very pleasant, but the tense situation left no room for me to enjoy it.

She continued with her work, and after finishing, she wiped my pussy and ass with a cold wet towel. I inwardly tried to retain my pride, but I kept my mouth closed and my face serene despite the sting of the cold water.

Once clean and prepared, she said in a dry voice, "Get up."

I got up immediately, and completely naked in front of her, trying to ingratiate myself with Beatriz, I said, "I'm sorry; it won't happen again!"

She looked at me without saying a word, knowing I had learned my lesson.

Resuming her duties towards her husband and Master, which still confused me, she said, "Follow me," heading towards the door with me behind her, submissive for the moment. She led me to an area next to a table where various BDSM tools were laying. Among them I instantly recognized my collar and clamps with the chain that Raúl had given me and that I had brought in my bag.

"While I prepare you for your Master, listen carefully to everything I tell you, because they are the rules that govern your life and stay in this place ... You must strictly comply with them ... How hard and painful your training is depends upon it! So, I want you to be very attentive to EVERYTHING I tell you ..."

"Yes, Beatriz ... I have understood!" I answered, trying to keep her happy and perhaps an ally.

She picked up my necklace, put it around my neck, and adjusted it firmly. Although it felt too tight, I did not dare to say anything.

While Beatriz continued with this ritual, she said "From this moment on, you will always wear your necklace ... As you can see, you have not yet earned a name ... Until then, you will only be Alice, a simple bitch of the Master and I."

"From now on, I will be 'Zoe' to you ... Remember, Beatriz is gone, so when you talk to me, you will call me Zoe ..." I listened carefully, trying to memorize all the puzzling rules so as not to be punished more than Raul should deem necessary.

Beatriz continued to instruct me in my initiation, from which I hoped to escape at some point.

"To him," she said looking towards the basement door, "You will always address with respect ... Until he accepts you and you swear your total submission to him, you will address the Master, with a "yes Lord" ... When he accepts you as a slave, you will address him with a "yes Master!"

"Very important ... You will never speak or say a word to the Lord, if he does not address you first."

"In his presence, your face must be inclined looking down at the ground, as a sign of submission ... When he wants to see your foxy face, he will order it or he will directly take it in his hands, because you belong to him."

"You will always wear these shackles and wristbands, closed with one of these small locks, but without chains, while you are 'used' ... When you are not being used, you will wear these chains ..." she said pointing to some chains that were on the table. "You will do this until the Master decides they are no longer needed."

"Especially, when you are alone in your dungeon, you will always wear them to avoid having any temptation to try something stupid, like trying to escape, which is impossible!"

"You will also wear the neck chain, the clamps on your nipples and this beautiful belt at all times," she told me, showing me a leather belt, with a ring in front and another behind, from which hung two chains, which I already figured I should be wearing tight and tucked into my pussy, like my submissive panties.

"Isn't it beautiful Alice?" she asked to test me. I replied, "If Zoe is very beautiful in it, I will wear it as long as I'm not being used!" The whole ceremony was illogical and absurd ... I was losing my patience, and I could feel my anger flow throughout my body ... but, there would be time for everything (or so I hoped) ... so I determined to save my hatred and anger until the opportune moment.

"Oops, I did not realize that you are wearing earrings, dear Alice ... Your Lord does not like his dogs to wear them ..." She took them from me and threw them into a bucket to get rid of them.

Now I was about to explode! Those gold earrings were bought for me by Daniel, and they were worth a lot of money. Also, how was I going to tell my husband that I had lost them both?

I took a deep breath and managed to keep my mouth shut. Maybe the earrings were the least of my problems right now.

While Beatriz was speaking, she put the shackles on my wrists and ankles, which fortunately were lined with black leather on the inside so that they wouldn't mark me and hurt me.

When she finished preparing me, she said only, "Follow me!" and led me to a rack formed by two iron bars that went from the ceiling to the floor, firmly anchored. At a height lower than my neck, they held a wooden board that was attached to the vertical bars. It could clearly be seen that it was to immobilize my neck and arms, with the three holes in the center.

Beatriz, now in her role as Zoe, opened the board so that I could put my neck and wrists in the slots prepared for this restraining purpose.

I only hesitated for a few seconds to get like she wanted; I was terrified that she would place me completely immobilized on the rack! But, with an energetic slap on my ass, she said, "Alice, I thought you were smarter, but it seems like you're just a stupid bitch ... Never hesitate to obey an order ... Just do it!"

With no other choice but to obey that sow Beatriz, I put my neck and my wrists on the board and she closed it, putting the locking pin in. I was trapped like an animal in it.

I kept my pride, which was the only thing I could do, so as not to lose all my dignity.

She got behind me, and tying some ropes that were on both sides of my ankles, she pulled the rope, until I was left with both legs open. My feet, now glued to both sides of the rack, forced me to be into that '^' position. I was also leaning semi-forward, with my ass raised and offered and my legs wide apart and spread.

I couldn't see her, but I felt her presence behind me. I imagined her observing me and calculating if Raúl would like it.

Suddenly, while one of her hands squeezed my left breast and began to rub and pinch my nipple, her other hand reached between my legs. Unable to avoid the surprise, I exclaimed, "Heyyy!" while her fingers spread the lips of my pussy, and she began to masturbate me.

I returned to my stoically still and subdued state, but I began to feel pleasure with her hand playing with my pussy. Still, I was not willing to show her any reaction.

She skillfully rubbed my pussy, and fingered my clit. Even though I didn't move a single muscle, my pheromones made my pussy react naturally and I got very wet. I could hear my pussy going 'chapp, chapp' as her fingers continued to work my soaked pussy!

Satisfied, she stopped making me wet like a slut, and standing in front of me, she said, "What a bitch! You seemed so haughty and cold, but I can see that you get wet very easily ... The Master was not wrong when he said that you were a female dog ... Come on, suck my fingers until they are clean of your hot and slutty female juices ... Let's go!"