The Submission of Alice Ch. 05 (E2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite how humiliating it was to obey her, I opened my mouth and she put her fingers inside, which I began to suck, humiliated and wanting to bite them with all my might.

The sow put them in very deep, causing me to retch, which made her laugh.

"You are ready for your Master! He will love to see how wet and receptive you are ... I am going to let him know that you are ready for him!"

After saying that, I heard her steps as she went upstairs, looking for Raúl. Perhaps he was her Master, but he would never be mine ... I'd rather be dead than being the bitch of that depraved pig!

Time passed very slowly ... My posture was not exactly comfortable; and I don't know how long they had me like this, but it seemed like several hours. I think at some point I lost consciousness due to the forced position; and in that damned basement, there was a way to measure time since no light entered.

I was thirsty and my mouth and throat felt very dry. Also, I started needing to go to the bathroom, but I couldn't move. As long as they kept me restrained like this I would end up pissing on myself ...

The sound of someone coming down the stairs finally brought me out of my uncomfortable lethargy.

I never imagined that I could be happy to hear Raúl and Beatriz arrive; but after so long there, any presence meant at least a change in my uncomfortable circumstances.

"Here you have it, Master ... Ready for to submit to you!" I heard Beatriz say.

"Very good Zoe ..." said Raul's dreaded voice.

"You have behaved very well!"

"Thank you, Master!" - I heard Beatriz respond, (or 'Zoe' as Raúl called her).

Right away I noticed Raúl's disgusting hand running over my pussy; and while he was rubbing it, checking the smoothness. Without hesitation, he opened my pussy, which had long lost the excitement that Beatriz had produced in me. It was dry, and inserted two fingers.

"Heyyy ...!" I shouted, and immediately received a strong blow on my ass. I did not know what he had hit me with, but I felt a strong and dry blow with something hard that hurt a lot! I tried to bite my lip to prevent any new sound that would provoke a new blow.

It had been a single blow, but very strong, and I was sure it had left a good mark that had been imprinted on my ass. It only hit a strip of my ass, but the pain was immense, and it made me cry in anguish and frustration, clenching my teeth and lips. I felt the first tears run down my cheekbones.

"I don't want a single sound coming out of your mouth if I don't order it, bitch!" Raúl shouted. "Got it, bitch?"

Hearing only his voice, I was unable to react to that violent beginning. I could not answer him; I only noticed the pain in my ass, and a feeling of humiliation and anger that would not let me think.

With my teeth clenched, trying to preserve my pride and dignity, I cried in silence, until a new shout from Raúl pulled me out of my mental fog, as the pain of that spanking was diminishing.

"I asked you a question, you useless bitch!" Raúl exclaimed. "Do you want me to use the strip whip again?"

So that was what he had hit me with ... a whip, as if I were his mare! It was clear that this was how Raúl saw me, as a riding animal to be tamed. I was sure however that mares were treated better! I replied, "Yes ... Yes ... I have understood my Lord ..." remembering what Zoe had taught me earlier. Fearing a new blow, I added, "I will not speak again unless you ask me, my Lord!"

"Good ... good Alice ... I see that you are learning!" Raúl said, while he ran a finger over the mark that the whip had left on my ass.

He ran his finger gently, as if to mark the area; but the son of a bitch knew what he was doing, and he navigated it by pressing my wound in such a way, that again the pain went up my ass to my back ... I restrained myself as I could not to make any sound, since I feared his retaliation and knew that he was trying to provoke a new outcry.

Satisfied that I had already learned the first rule of quietness, he began running his finger through the hole of my anus, inserting his finger in my ass, which was painful, since I was not prepared for that yet. The pain was so intense the from the whiplash that his finger in my ass was the least of my problems.

"This bitch is very dry!" I heard Raúl complain. "But hey, we'll take care of that later; there's time!"

"To the ground, Zoe ..." Raúl said.

"Let's show Alice what her way of moving will be from now on!"

Raúl and Zoe were behind me and I couldn't see them, but then, very quickly I could see Raúl who, circling his colt, showed himself to me. He wore tight leather pants open at the front, showing a leather jockstrap with clasps to open it, and some black leather loafers without socks, showing off his well-groomed and muscular body, well-tanned. By the shine of his skin, I could see he was smeared with body oil.

The pig had dressed appropriately to scare and subdue me, but I had no intention of giving him that pleasure. Immediately I knew what he meant when he said he was going to teach me how to move around that basement. For I saw Zoe behind him, who was crawling on all fours, attached to a chain hooked to her necklace. She was following her Master like a trained bitch.

When I saw Zoe, how she was dressed, I felt my body get excited and a wave of heat permeated me. The truth is that she was tremendously sexy wearing that submissive bitch outfit! It was so exciting, that for a moment, just for an instant, it seemed to lengthen in my eyes ... I imagined how perverse it must be for her, to assume that role ... It was so apparent and that it woke up lust in me, with that necklace, which was attached by leather straps, to a bodice that only outlined her breasts to show them naked, swaying suggestively when crawling on all fours; and which in turn, was attached to a leather thong with rivets like her bodice, but open generously in the center, showing her pussy and ass offered to be used by her Master, who was not mine. That was clear to me; I was only a prisoner of his blackmail. Without that power, I would have run away.

I could also see in Raúl's other hand that lashing whip with which he had hit me. It was a long piece of braided leather, finished in fringes. I was not surprised by the pain it had caused me.

When I saw that from the beginning, he had used that type of whip, a chill ran through my body. It was clear that he was going to use everything possible to conquer me, and he was not planning to stop or show any compassion!

With a gesture of his head, he ordered Beatriz, whom he seemed to have perfectly trained, to go to a corner. She, acting like a trained dog, went on all fours to where Raúl indicated, moving her bare ass in a provocative way, while he was looking at it lustfully. It was clear that she had been Raúl's bitch for a long time, and they understood each other almost without words.

Once there, she got down on her knees, sitting on her heels, with her hands on her knees and with her head lowered, staring at the ground. Her long brown hair hung shiny. Her hair reached almost the end of her back. I had always marveled at Beatriz's hair, which she always wore very well cared for, and now I was beginning to understand why. She did everything to please that despicable being that was Raúl.

Raúl looked at me with intensity, and said, more to himself than to both of us, "My God! How beautiful you are, and how beautiful you look in the stocks!" In a louder voice, addressing Zoe, he said to his dog, "No wonder you have been jealous of my new dog! ... But you already know that you don't have to be jealous ... You are my favorite, and that is how it will continue to be."

"Also, if you show your jealousy again, the punishment will be greater this time!"

As he said this, he directed a hard look at Beatriz, whom I already saw more like the dog Zoe of Raúl than the wife that I knew. I could see how she was shaking, although I could not guess if it was from fear or pleasure.

"Well Alice ..." Raúl began, "I think Zoe has told you how you should behave!" While he was telling me this, he caressed my face with the back of his hand, in a sweet gesture, which as always contrasted with the extreme harshness with which he also treated me; well, apparently all of his submissives.

"If you are a good bitch, and you behave as a female should do as subject to the one who is her owner, you will soon leave this stage, and your life will become a continuous pleasure, that you must provide to please your owner, on demand! Otherwise, if you resist, everything will be pain ... and in the end, anyway, you will end up giving yourself ... I don't care either way; in fact, I prefer that you resist ... It always gives me more pleasure! Training a rebellious bitch, the more difficult it is, the more pleasant it is for me to see her finally humiliated and subdued!

"You can't imagine how wonderful the first ride on a female is, who has given herself after resisting for a long time."

I was looking at him defiantly, ready not to give in to his pretensions. I'd rather end up in a hospital or dead than let him ride and fuck me, as he had said, by a ruthless sadist!

"Wow, I just now realized ..." Raúl continued, "I'm pretty sure Zoe hasn't even given you water, my pretty wild bitch! So bad Zoe, so bad!" he said addressing Zoe/Beatriz.

I was sure that, if she had not given me water, it had been on purpose ... because that pig wanted to make me thirsty. Thus, the length of time for me on the rack, to weaken my resistance!

He went to a table and picked up a bottle of water, with a straw sticking out of it. He brought it to my mouth, and I was finally able to quench the thirst that had tormented me for so long.

"Thank you, Ra ... sorry Sir!" I said.

"Very good Alice ..." he said, caressing my face again. "I see that you are learning to be grateful for the care and favors that your Lord gives you."

Faced with that outburst of goodwill on Raúl's part, I trusted myself and said, "Please Sir, I need to go to the bathroom ... I can't manage ..."

Without giving me time to finish the sentence, Raúl stepped to the side, and gave me five quick lashes with the strip whip. They weren't as strong as the one he had given me previously, but they did almost the same amount of damage, especially when the lash hit the mark from before.

A great groan of pain came out of my mouth, involuntarily! I tried to contain it so as not to increase the punishment. Luckily, it seems that Raúl already assumed it and when he saw how I tried not to moan; he was satisfied.

He returned to stand in front of me, and pressing his face to mine and grabbing my hair tightly, he told me, "Aren't you ever going to learn bitch, that you can only speak when you are given permission?"

It hurt my hair a lot, and I answered quickly, "Yes, Lord, I'm sorry ..."

"Find out well bitch, while you are on the punishment rack you will have to put up with the desire for everything ... And poor you if you pee or do something that dirties my house! I warn you that whatever it is you will clean it ... With your tongue, as bitches do, which is what you are now!"

He released me scornfully and turned around. He came back behind me, while I silently begged him to do what he wanted, but not to hit me. The pain in my buttocks was horrible! I was sure I had some horrible marks, and I could only imagine how I was going to explain them to my husband! While the urge to piss got stronger and stronger, my side ached because of how swollen it was. My anger was increasing and only when I could take revenge on him, would I appease it.

"Well, bitch, you have already seen how this works ... If you behave as I wish and I am pleased to see how you do, you will have a reward; if you misbehave, the punishment will be immediate!"

I did not know if I should answer or be silent, and that distressed me, fearing that I was wrong. I didn't know what he expected from me, and I opted for prudence and remained silent, because if I responded inappropriately, then I was going to punish myself. In addition, the pressure in my bladder was more and more horrible, and on top of that it had worsened by drinking ... Surely Raúl had done it on purpose to make me suffer! After those few seconds that I was silent, I knew that I had made a mistake by not answering; I could not help it.

"I see that you do not respond, so I think you do not understand it ... I thought you were cleverer and more intuitive towards me, your Lord ..." he said, and approaching one of the shelves he returned with two small objects, finished in a hook. At first, I did not know what they were, but I quickly discovered, were two small weights, which he immediately hung from the chain that linked my breasts.

The new weight brought pain back to my already numb nipples. I resisted the cry of pain as best I could so that it would not make me suffer more.

Immediately he disappeared from my sight again, and immediately I heard a buzzing noise that I could not locate, although I quickly found out what it was.

Raúl began to insert a huge vibrator into my pussy, moving it gently through all the corners of my vagina, which treacherously, despite my situation and resistance, began to get wet. Although I tried to mentally disconnect my head from my pussy, it reacted to stimuli like that of any other female and became wet and dilated quickly.

I was sure that he would rub and finger my pussy to be able to fuck me, although it was not usual for him to have such considerations with a female, and I knew that if he had wanted to fuck me, he would not have cared if I was receptive or not; he would have put his cock in without prior notice or warning.

That the pig was going to fuck me was something that disgusted me, but I'd better do it as soon as possible and let go. The vibrator was doing its job very well, and Raúl knew how to use it. The situation I was in, together with the pressure of my bladder, made my pussy very sensitive, mixing the feeling that I was going to piss with that of the pleasure that began to invade my vagina, increasing every second that feeling of pleasure more and more. But, different from the sensation of having my bladder full, which ran through my body, I was about to come when the bastard Raúl stopped, and pushed the vibrator away, leaving me with the honey on my lips. A groan of frustration came from my throat, "Ohhh nooo ...!" and I could hear how Raúl laughed cruelly. I could also realize how Beatriz smiled in her corner, watching me suffer ... "the very whore!" I thought to myself ... "I'll catch you bitch!"

After a few moments, when he knew that my orgasm had died and that I was frustrated like a horny bitch, still unsatisfied, Raúl returned to the charge, and my pussy reacted again. The pleasure returned to me, the feeling was increasing, and again Raúl stopped when I was going to come!

"Ohh, nooo ... My god!" I thought to myself ... Those attempts of orgasm, interrupted at the last moment, were killing me.

Again, frustration and anger took hold of me ... This son of a bitch was managing my body at will, and he was also an expert, who knew how to stop at the most opportune moment to leave me on the brink of orgasm.

I started to think about how many other women had gone through this same thing with Raúl, for him to have enough practice to have that kind of control!

Raúl's sadist bent went back to its old ways and he repeated the operation several more times, until I lost count. The sensation of the unreached orgasm, along with the desire to piss became unbearable ... I couldn't take it anymore ... Those attempts of orgasm interrupted me ... They were weakening me. I felt very deflated, with a strange mixture of sensations: anguish, desire, pain, and frustration that with each new excitement followed by the abrupt interruption, they became more unbearable.

I decided to give up my resistance and plead with my Lord, even if only momentarily.

"Please my Lord!" I moaned with a desperate voice. "I beg you, my Lord, let me finish; I can't take it anymore ... I beg you!" I pleaded.

"I like that bitch!" Raúl said, "that you beg me ..."

"You must learn that your body no longer belongs to you, and that I am the one who takes care that you receive pleasure or pain, according to my whim, so that you can see that at times pleasure can be painful, and vice versa."

While he was reading 'the lesson' to me that I did not give a damn about, he returned to inserting the vibrator into my pussy; he was not going to stop! I couldn't take it anymore and my bladder exploded, the jets of my hot urine flooded everything, legs, ground, absolutely everything ... It was not an orgasm, but the sensation of urinating was like cumming ... Though it came unexpectedly, that moment gave me the only joy of the day.

A sad thought went through my mind about how horrible my situation was, if the best thing of the day had been to urinate on myself like a pig!

Raúl quickly removed his hand that had been urinated on, and shouted very angrily at me, "Sow ... On top of being a whore, you're a sow! ... Look what you've done, you filthy whore; you've dumped all your pee and you've made me dirty!"

"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry Lord" I said, crying uncontrollably. "I'm really sorry ... it escaped me accidentally ... I couldn't take it anymore my Lord!"

Simulating a false anger, because surely he had enjoyed the whole scene, seeing how he had purposely built up the piss in me, he told me to continue with my submission role.

"I have warned you before ... sow, you are going to clean what you make dirty!" he said, pretending to be very angry. "Come on bitch, lick my hand right now and clean it of your disgusting piss ..."

I was certainly above doing that, but I was terrified; so, closing my eyes I began to lick Raúl's hand. Immediately I sensed the strong smell and taste, bitter and salty, that permeated my mouth and tongue. As I began, the very cruel one shouted, "Very bad bitch! Whenever you lick me, I want you to look into my eyes so that I can see and read what you feel!" So, I had to open my eyes and lick my own piss, looking at him. That amused him because I could not hide my disgust and the bad taste.

He said, "This is how you should always do it, bitch. Don't you like the way it tastes? ... ha, ha ... Do not doubt that you will end up liking it, and you will even ask me for it, when I am your Master! I will pee in your mouth, and for you it will be a pleasure to drink it ... of that I have no doubt ... You are a hot bitch and you will enjoy it!"

Disgust made me retch several times, but finally Raúl was satisfied with his hand. I looked at him relieved, but the worst was yet to come.

With a sign he told Zoe to come closer, between the two of them. They released me from the stocks, and although I experienced a great feeling of relief when being released, it only lasted a moment. My muscles were numb, and would not hold me up. Raúl took the opportunity to throw me to the ground, on top of my pee.

He squatted next to me and, grabbing my hair, rubbed my face in my piss. That was disgusting, and again I felt the sensation of retching from it. How dirty my face and hair felt, soaked with urine!

I knew for sure that the pig Raúl was enjoying all this, seeing me dirty, humiliated, abused and degraded at the lowest possible level. And while he was delighted to see how I began to show signs of weakness, and also to beg him for mercy, the vicious ass had the gall to tell me it was my own fault!

"Do you see useless bitch what you force me to do with you? ... The only way to educate bitches like you not to piss is to make them wipe it with their face, so they learn not to do it again!"

While he was scolding me, he kept rubbing my face in my pee, without any hesitation. It was horrible, and there couldn't be anything more humiliating in the world. I have never felt so low and despicable as at that moment. It was worse than the blows ... the blows hurt, but the pain passes ... but this I would never forget. Unfortunately for me, things always got worse with Raul around.