The Submission of Alice Ch. 05 (E2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raรบl got up, and I saw him take out his cock. I thought now he would want me to suck it, to finish belittling me; however, without saying a word, Raรบl began to piss abundantly on me, with a satisfied face, culminating my humiliation, which was already unbearable and degrading.

This new and unexpected humiliation, with which he was trying to subdue me, spewed on me, hot and with that disgusting smell.

I had no doubt that this man had plenty of experience in subduing women, and I began to fear that I was not strong enough to defeat him.

If in just a few hours, I had become a dirty and naked animal, lying on the floor, dirty, smelly and sore, how could I get through a whole weekend without submitting to him?

There, lying on the ground, while he pissed on my body and face, I began to gauge how fragile my resistance was, no matter how much courage I tried to put between him and me.

When he finished pissing, I could no longer bear so much humiliation, anger, and frustration for not being able to stop his attacks! I was disgusted, even with myself, and feeling defeated; I burst into tears ... And with that, I put aside my personal pride! I had simply reached my limit, and I just had no other escape valve in the face of so much humiliation to even cry.

"Zoe my pretty and favorite bitch ..." Raul then ordered Beatriz, "Take this useless bitch to the bathtub; she smells awful ... ha, ha. She smells worse than a stray dog."

Zoe put a chain on my necklace, and pulling me unceremoniously, she forced me to follow her as best I could, on all fours, since she didn't give me the option to get up. I also still remembered well, when Raรบl had warned me that "always ... I had to go on all fours, while he was there."