The Submission of Amelia Pt. 02

Story Info
Amelia meet a man who unlocks her deepest desires.
1.4k words
4.28
11.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission of Amelia

Part II

It had been a week since that fateful night at the club and Amelia still couldn't get the man out of her head. The things he had said, the things he had done, and his presumptiveness that should we even think of reaching out him still sat heavy on her mind. She had gone home that night and cum so hard that she'd had to change the sheets on her bed before she could sleep that night, but there was no way she was going to call him. A slow ache entered her center just thinking about the man that told her she could call him Sir.

"Amelia!" She heard behind her, snapping her out of her thoughts, turning to the sound of her name. A large smile crossed her face as she say Jazmin, her best friend and partner in crime behind her. "Where were you just now?" She asked, "I've been calling you for 5 minutes and you just kept walking."

"Shit, love, sorry I didn't hear you," she said simply, not wishing to explain where her thoughts had really been. Both girls worked at the local coffee shop and that's where Amelia had been heading, not surprising Jazmin was close on her heels. "Do you work today?" Her eyes meeting her best friend's.

"Naw, for some reason I was craving crappy coffee so I thought I'd hit the shop," she said, laughing gently. They both were constantly ribbing the owner about the coffee, which was the best in the city. The fresh made pastries, breads, and other delicacies wafting through the streets. Amelia could smell the cinnamon and raisins of the fresh baked loafs coming out of the doorway, enticing people into the shop.

"Well, then for my rudeness in not hearing you let me buy you a cup, huh?" She said, looping her arm through Jazmin's. Finishing their trek arm-in-arm.

"So, seriously, where were you just now?" Jazmin asked, a tiny flicker of concern crossing her gorgeous features. "You've been out of sorts all week Ami, tell me what's going on." Her words left little room for discussion.

Sighing heavily, Amelia grabbed her coffee and scone and headed to a table near the back, one that would afford them some privacy. She plopped down on the soft cushion of the booth, a flood of memories assailing her. "Jaz, I don't even know where to start." She said, taking a sip of her iced coffee. "You know the club I like to go to." A statement more than a question.

Jazmin nodded, frowning slightly, "yeah the one with the meaningless hookups you insist on?"

Amelia glared at her, she hated how judgmental her friend was, which is why she hadn't talked to her about this before. She inhaled sharply, "Jaz, not now." She said, her shoulders dropping dejectedly. "Last week didn't go quite as expected." She whispered, her voice dropping lower than usual.

"What do you mean it didn't go as expected?" Jaz asked, her eyes narrowing, ready to take on the world to protect her friend. "What happened?"

Amelia took a deep breath and began the story about the club, the lack of interesting people, the wall, and the encounter with the man called Sir. She didn't stop until she had gotten the entire story out, her eyes closing with shame, regret, she didn't really know. Slowly, she opened her eyes to look at Jazmin. The shock and almost horror on her face comical.

"He wants you to call him?" she said incredulously.

"Yeah, he does and I'm not going to obviously. I don't even know what happened. One minute I was alone, leaving and the next thing I know he's bringing me to the edge of orgasm, and he just left!" Her voice raising slightly, not caring if anyone heard at this point. Her cheeks flamed with the humiliation she'd felt the previous week, she couldn't believe that man and what he'd done to her.

"Well, you can't go back to that club Ami, he assaulted you and then wanted you to call him!" Jazmin's voice rising, "You should have gotten his name, you could press charges on him!"

Sighing softly, Amelia leaned back against the bench of their booth, her eyes tired, "I can't stop thinking about him though Jaz, what is wrong with me?" her voice dejected and a little sad.

"Are you thinking about calling him? That would be incredibly stupid, he's probably a serial rapist or something like that, you got lucky." Jazmin said, her hand snaking out to grab Amelia's. "Honey, you can't go back to that club, you've been lucky so far, but your luck is running out." She squeezed her hand gently, "promise you won't go back."

"I can't promise that Jaz," she sighed heavily again. "What is it about that man that I can't get out of my head Jaz? Why won't he go away?"

Jaz shook her head, no words forming. She picked up her coffee and polished it off, smiling sadly, "I don't know love, but you better figure it out pretty quick. Unfortunately, I have to jet. Mark is meeting me at my apartment to go shopping for something, he's being very mysterious." She said, shrugging slightly. "I love you Ami, be safe please, this town is not kind to women." She leaned in, grazing Amelias' cheek in a quick buss of a kiss before turning and walking out the door.

Amelia stood and out of habit quickly cleaned up the remains of their coffee. She placed the cups and plates in the wash pan and waved to Art a quick goodbye. Heading back out onto the street her thoughts once again turned to the wall that was Sir. He had invaded her private thoughts all too much this week, causing a painful arousal that couldn't be satiated. She wondered about him. Was his chest really as firm as it had felt when she slammed into him, were his fingers really as magical as her brain was trying to tell her? She shook herself out of her pondering as she entered her apartment, stopping with a gasp.

"Just who in the hell do you think you are!?" She yelled, slamming the door far more forcefully than she intended.

"Amelia, my sweet girl, you haven't called." His voice warm honey melting over her.

"How did you find me? How did you get into my apartment? Just what in the fuck are you doing here?" She asked, questions rambling around inside her brain. "Oh, God, you're a serial killer and you stalked me and now I am as good as dead!" Rationally she knew she was being ridiculous but the sight of him inside her apartment had really startled her.

He stepped toward her, calm as a lion stalking its prey, "Amelia, calm down, I am not a serial killer, I do not mean you any harm at all." He continued toward her, she continued backing up, he back hitting the wall. Nowhere else to run. "I've been waiting for your call and when it didn't come, I started asking around about you, a very helpful gentleman pointed me in your direction." He said simply. "I'm not accustomed to not getting what I want, and you intrigue me, so I had to see you again." A flash of vulnerability lit his eyes and was gone just as quickly.

Amelia trembled lightly, unsure if it were from fear or desire, this man had an effect on her she'd never experienced before. "I want you to leave," her voice tight, trembling, "I don't want you here."

"Oh, but that's not the entire truth is it, mine?" he whispered, his hand reaching up to cup her cheeks, his eyes flashing with internal fire. "You can't stop thinking about me, can you?"

She jolted at the use of the word mine, shaking off the satisfaction hearing that tone of possessiveness. "Leave, just leave," she begged. Her body betraying her as her nipples puckered lightly under her thin tank top, his eyes darted down to see the little peaks under her braless shirt.

"Your body is betraying you," he murmured, his other hand coming up to cup her breast, his thumb teasing the tight peak. "Your brain can't understand what your body already knows." He said, as his lips found hers, his thumb still teasing over her taut nipple as his tongue sought entrance into her warm mouth. Slowly, much against her will, she melted into the kiss, moaning softly as she felt wetness pool at her center. This man was dangerous but not in the way she had feared. He was going to consume her, devour her, and leave her wanting more.