The Submission of Cory Fellion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra and Angela stood on either side of them watching intently. Rolanda looked at them and winked. Rubbing his face up and down her sticky pussy lips, she shivered then started to pee. Cory felt her warm piss splash his nose and lips. He tried to pull his head back, but she had a good hold on his ears.

Rolanda stopped peeing and told Cory, "Lick my pussy little bitch. Lick those piss drops off me."

Cory could see the golden droplets on her pubic hair, he stuck his tongue out and licked at them. Tasting her piss he slipped his tongue into her slit, lapping her pussy.

Rolanda sighed saying "I could really get used to this, fuck me this is so cool!"

Cory diligently licked her pussy and she released more pee. It flowed over his tongue and some got in his mouth. It surprised Rolanda and her friends, that Cory kept licking her as she peed.

Cassandra moved her hand, cupping her mound squeezing her cunt moaned saying "Lick her pussy Cory, you dirty little bitch lick her piss up!"

Angela was soon rubbing herself through her dress, the look of lust on her face.

Rolanda stopped pissing and she let go of Cory's ears, she knew he wasn't going anywhere. She spread her pussy open and Cory pressed his tongue in. Tasting her and licking her clit, she moaned and jerked when he licked that magic button. She moved forward spreading her legs open wider.

She stood up, turned around and stuck her ass in Cory's face. She bent and put her hands on the toilet tank cover.

She said "Lick my asshole Cory, clean it. Some piss dribbled back there too."

Cory spread her asscheeks looking at her puckered hole. Leaning forward her ass smelled, kind of sweaty, dirty.

Cory licked around her asshole, tasting her sweaty dirty ass. He could faintly taste her shit, he thought it excited him to be used like this. Cory moaned as he licked her dirty hole and pushed his tongue in. He tongue fucked her ass, then placed his lips around her asshole. Sucking her ass and fucking it at the same time. Rolanda went crazy, with the feeling of having her asshole licked, nobody ever ate her ass out before.

Cory served Angela in the same manner, licking her pussy, after she pissed. Angela seemed a little more demanding. After Cory finished licking her piss drops off her pussy lips she pushed Cory back.

Angela told Cory "I feel like I have to poop, so bitch stay there on your knees. "

She stood up and turned around, raising her short dress up over her asscheeks. Tucking it up under her belt, she sat backwards on the toilet seat. Her beautiful bare ass facing Cory, just inches from his face. She leaned forward and her cheeks spread open more.

Cassandra and Rolanda watched curiously, to see what she would do next. Cory gulped as Angela told him to sniff her asshole. Leaning forward his nose in her asscrack, he moved it down to her asshole. His nose rubbed her hole, he felt it spasm as she farted right in his face. He jerked his head back as she ordered him to get his nose back in her crack.

Cory closed his eyes as he put his nose back, smelling her fart.

Angela laughed and said "Lick my asshole bitch, stick your tongue up there. "

Cory licked her hole tasting her ass, it was a bit funky tasting as he pushed his tongue up her tight asshole. The taste had gotten stronger in there as she farted again, his tongue felt her air escape. Then he felt something solid touch the tip of his tongue, pushing his tongue out.

Cory moved his face back, watching as her asshole opened, and her brown shit started sliding out. He stared dumbfounded, hearing the crackling sound as a long soft looking rope of shit came out of her ass.

Her two friends were staring transfixed, as their friend shit right in front of them.

Her shit came out long and broke off, plopping in the toilet water. Then a new rope of shit started, pushing out of her hole. The smell of fresh shit filled Cory's nose. Angela stood up still facing the toilet. Her hands came back clasping her asscheeks. She pushed her asscheeks together raising one side up, then the other.

Angela laughed looking back over her shoulder, her blonde angelic face seemed out of place. At the moment she was more devilish in behavior, as she said "Alright Cory now you can lick my asshole clean."

She bent forward her hands on the toilet tank, she pushed her ass back. Cory looked wide eyed at his wife, she looked at him and said "Well go on you kinky bitch...clean her ass!"

With resignation his hands went to her asscheeks and he spread them open. His worst fears were confirmed, her asscrack was a mess. Her inner crack and asshole were dirty with shit. Cory leaned in deciding to get this over with as quick as he could. He stuck his tongue out, licking at her asscrack, her shit was like licking warm peanut butter in texture.

Bitter in taste, but sweet tasting too, his tongue flicked out desperately trying to clean her ass.

He heard Angela moan as she felt his tongue, licking her ass clean. Cory kept licking her ass, using long strokes along her inner cheeks. He spread her asscheeks wider seeing that only her asshole was still dirty. He leaned in circling her asshole with his tongue, listening to her moans grow louder. Then he stuck his tongue back up her asshole fucking it as she started cumming....

Cory served all three of them with oral service, licking them all from front to back. The taste of pussy and ass filled his mouth as he went down on one as another fucked him in the ass. His wife held the dildo to her pelvis as she fucked him hard, asking him how do like this Cory, is this what you want?

They used him for almost three hours, spanking and fucking him. Riding his tongue and sitting on his face. His wife telling her friends that this wouldn't be the only time they did this. He listened to their chatter as they used him, Cory knew he was going to be there submissive bitch, their little fuck toy.

Finally about one in the morning they were all spent, Rolanda and Angela left for home. It was then when they were alone Cassandra took Cory by the hand and said "Come with me Cory, let's take a quick shower and go to bed. We have some things to discuss that can wait until morning."

Cassandra woke up and lay there thinking about the events from last night. It was just before 8:00 in the morning, she wondered if she was doing the right thing. Stepping into the role of a female led relationship sure did open up a lot of new possibilities. She wondered if she had caught him without Rolanda and Angela being there if things would have been different. Would she have handled things the same way?

She reasoned as she lay there that she had to remain strong! Keep the upper hand and let Cory worry about what she will do. Right now he was worried that she might leave him. Well let him wonder, stay the coarse and see where this will lead to. She knew he was awake next to her, he was probably scared shitless.

Cory lay on his side thinking of the mess he was in, he really fucked things up this time. His tongue was sore from all the pussy and asslicking he did last night along with his ass. Getting caught fucking his ass, wearing lingerie by his wife and friends. It all seemed like a nightmare now.

He knew he had to change his life if he wanted to stay married. But even worse, would she actually send the damning evidence to his family, his friends, his job? This would kill his parents seeing that, fuck, what can I do except follow her rules now?

Cassandra thought to herself well might as well get up and test his response to his new role in our marriage.

"Cory are you awake?" She asked.

She heard him sigh then he answered " Yes I am honey."

Cassandra thought well here it goes let's see how he reacts to this.

She said " Good I would like you to get up and make me breakfast, I am starving. And I want you to go and get my panties I wore last night and put them on. And I want you to put that lipstick on that you had on last night. Do you have a problem with any of this?"

She watched his face to see his reaction, other than blushing, his face red, he kept his eyes lowered and answered "No Cassandra there is no problem with anything at all. I will do as you wish."

"That is all you are to wear this morning while fixing breakfast. I would like pancakes and sausage," She added.

She turned towards him and pulled the covers down past his bare ass. Her hand caressed his back and went down to his ass. She lightly spanked his cheek and her finger slipped into his crack. She rubbed his asshole with her finger circling his hole. She asked "How's your ass feeling today? It sure got a workout last night, didn't it? I hope it's not to sore, because it's in for more of the same today."

She pushed her finger at his hole feeling it loosen up a little. She removed her finger and slapped his ass hard.

"Come on rise and shine, get those purple panties on your cute girly ass!"

She added "I suspected you might have been wearing my undies, because they were moved around and not folded right sometimes. Did those undies make your little cock get hard?"

He pushed himself up and out of bed, standing naked he stretched trying not to look at her. He heard her say, answer me." Did your cock get hard in my panties, did you jerk yourself off with them?"

With that he turned and looked at her, his left hand grabbed his cock and he stroked it. Looking at her he said " Yes I stroked my cock just like this! "

She watched him for a moment, she loved watching him do this but her stomach growled.

She said "Enough my little bitch, go get those panties on and make breakfast or I will really spank your ass until your crying your little eyes out. Just like you were last night."

She watched him come out of the bathroom with her purple panties on. They were high cut, silky and just had a little strip that went up your asscrack. She liked what she saw as he walked into the room. She wondered if the crotch was still damp, her pussy was running over last night.

" You my little bitch are going to get that cute little ass of yours fucked again today. We are going to go and by a nice big strap on cock for me today. Being its Saturday, we have two days to make a slut out of you. By the way...how does your mouth taste, you licked enough pee off our pussies, not to mention licking dirty ass!"

He looked at her then he dropped his head down his face blushing he answered "My mouth is fine, full strength Listerine did the trick."

Cassandra sat at the breakfast table watching Cory prepare breakfast. She liked the new order of things, hubby almost nude and cooking. She thought he really does have a cute ass! Cory shaved his pubic hair front and back, so his butt was nice and smooth. She shaved her pussy one time and really didn't care for it. Always had to shave it or it itched, so she just let her hair grow back.

While Cory was in the kitchen, Cassandra talked to Rolanda and of course she was being nosy. How's it going with Cory Ann she asked. Then telling Cassandra all about dominant wives, how they treated their husbands. How the woman would go out and bring men home, to fuck in front of their husband. How they even had their husbands sucking the guys cock while they watched.

Then telling her, some wives would have their hubbys lick their pussy, after the guy came in them. Cassandra looked at Cory wondering if she could really have him suck a cock, or take one up the ass. It excited her to be truthful, even fucking a man in front of him. But she decided to digest this a little more. Then she remembered the movie that was on when they came in last night. The white woman that was fucking the white guy up his ass. He had lingerie on too. And he was sucking the cock of a well hung black man. Hmmm..I think I want to watch a movie after breakfast.

Cassandra and Cory were just finishing up breakfast, when she asked Cory how long has he been doing this? Cory said " Well, off and on for a couple of years. "

Cassandra looked at him and asked "Cory were you ever molested when you were young. I am trying to understand how you got into doing this. I mean I never knew you liked anything in your ass."

Cory looked at his wife slowly shaking his head and answered " Well it is not an easy subject to bring up to discuss. I mean my first thought was it would lead to rejection, or an argument. You would think I was queer...I don't know why I do this honestly I don't."

" I have a possible theory as to why I indulged in this behavior." Cory said.

Cassandra said " Well please tell me, I really want to know and try to understand."

Cory said "Well when I was about 18 I had to go and stay with my Aunt Betty. She was dads sister. Mom and Dad were going on a week long cruise. And I wasn't to be trusted home alone because they busted me having a party a couple of times, so I couldn't stay home alone. Well my Aunt Betty offered to watch me so I stayed at her house. She lived out in the county on a farm. It wasn't a working farm."

"Well Aunt Betty was kind of strange, she was always poking her head in my room when I had the door closed," Cory said.

Then continued "Even when I was going to the bathroom I couldn't even take a shit, she would be knocking on the door are you alright in there?"

Cory shook his head remembering it. He looked at Cassandra saying " It was like she was hoping to catch me naked or jacking off. Well I got there on Saturday and it was Tuesday when she had a group of women over for Bible study. There were like seven of them, from about 60 years old to I think late 20's"

Cassandra asked " Were any of them cute, or were they just frumpy looking spinsters?"

Cory said " Well the older two weren't anything special, just a couple of average looking older women. The two younger ones were in there late twenties maybe early thirties. They were alright looking, kind of plain though I would say. The other three were thirties and forties. But anyway, once they were in the living room and starting there meeting, I thought I would have some free time."

He looked at his wife and said "I snuck into the kitchen unnoticed at least that's what I thought. I opened the top cabinet and poured some whiskey in a tumbler. Added some water and went out the back doorway to the barn. I thought finally she would be busy and I would have some alone time. God I was horny, I needed some relief!"

" So I drank some of my drink, then I went outside behind the barn and stripped naked. It felt so good being naked outside. Nobody around back there and no neighbors could see. Just an open field lined with trees. I lay down on the grass and started stroking my cock and I was just getting into it and feeling good."

He saw his wife smile at what he was telling her then he continued.

" Well I was getting close I had my eyes closed and I could feel I was about to cum. Then a shadow passed over me and I heard Aunt Betty say I knew it!"

She said "I knew you were up to no good!" She bent down and picked up the glass with the booze in it.

She said " You do remember what your parents said don't you? That you were to stay out of trouble, that means no drinking or smoking pot or any other kind of trouble. If I tell them about this you will not get that car you want. You are supposed to prove you can stay out of trouble, aren't you? "

Cory sighed, shaking his head and said "I was so embarrassed being caught naked and jacking off by her. I begged her not to tell them saying I would behave just give me another chance!"

She looked like a fox surveying a chicken coop and told me " I think maybe we can work something out Cory. Young man what you need, is a good old fashioned spanking. Get yourself up and come with me."

Cory said " I stood up and went to get myself dressed and Aunt Betty said never mind those clothes, you won't be needing them for awhile."

" Well I begged her to let me get dressed but it fell upon deaf ears. She warned me to shut up and take my punishment. If I didn't she would tell my folks what I did. So she took my ear and pinched and marched me back to the house."

Cassandra asked "She made you walk back to the house naked!"

Cory said "Oh yes she did, swatting my bare ass every once in awhile all the way there. Then when we got out of the barn door, I noticed the cars were still there that those ladies drove were still there. It didn't matter she marched up to the backdoor and into the kitchen. She said wait here until I call you and you had better come with out incident or else!"

Cory said "She called for me to come out into the living room and I didn't move, I was scared. So a minute later she came in and took my ear again and marched me right out there. Right in front of all those women naked as a jay bird. She had a chair in the middle of the room and marched me over to it. I was trying to cover my penis with my hands and she slapped my ass telling me to put my hands behind my head. I remember the ladies like...gasping and nervously laughing."

She told me show them what I caught you doing out there. I looked at her and shaking my head no saying " I can't do that, please Aunt Betty don't make me do that!"

Cassandra said " Wow that would like be the most embarrassing thing in the world for you wouldn't it? Having to start playing with yourself in front of them?"

Cory nodding his head said "Believe me it was so embarrassing, eight women watching me take my cock in my hand and start to masterbate. After a few minutes of this she said you need to be spanked. Then she took my arm and pulled me over her lap, right in front of the group of church ladies. And she spanked my ass hard, she put everything she had into her hand spanking. My head jerked up with every swat, my ass turned cherry red I was shouting and pleading for her to stop!"

" She kept it up and I looked around seeing how they were all watching me get it. My legs were kicking, they were spread open all those women could see everything I had. Probably even my asshole I was so, so embarrassed. Then she asked if anyone else wanted a turn at spanking her naughty nephew. I went over everyone's lap for a hand spanking. "

"Then I had corner time and finally I had to take another spanking from Aunt Betty, this time with her hairbrush. She spanked my ass so hard and long in front of them, that my cock started getting hard. It was rubbing on her silky skirt and her skirt was black and while getting spanked I couldn't help it. My cock was hard and rubbing against the silky like skirt. It felt sensual with the pain as the spanking hurt like hell. But that silky material felt so good on my cock. I started coming, I shot my sperm all over her skirt. I remember those women gasping in shock as they watched."

Cory sighed "Well at least she kept her word and didn't tell on me. But I had to jump through a lot of hoops the rest of the time there. She kept me naked most of the time. Spanked me every day for the rest of the time I was there and supervised me while I was in the bathroom. She stood in the doorway watching me, as I tended to my business. That was embarrassing, having to pee and take a dump in front of her. I had to wipe my ass while she watched. Then I had to stand up and turn around and bend over and spread my asscheeks. She would check my asshole to see that I wiped it correctly. She even had me masterbate every morning, while she watched. She said it would get the devils thoughts out of my head."

Cassandra shook her head and just said " Wow that must have really been embarrassing for you!"

Cory answered "Honey it was really embarrassing, quite an ordeal actually. "

Cassandra said "Cory that must have been terrible for you, having to face everyone and play with yourself. Then having to submit to a spanking in front of all those women."