The Submission of Cory Fellion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory said " Yes it was awkward knowing that everyone witnessed my punishment, having to be naked. But the weird thing is that I would masterbate thinking about it, reliving it after I returned home. So when that happened last night, being embarrassed beyond words and humiliated I don't know Cassie I was scared, humiliated and excited beyond words. I couldn't believe what you did and made me do."

Cassandra looked at Cory trying to figure out exactly how he felt about being her bitch. She was starting to think that Cory liked this new situation. At least some of it. Well she thought let's see where this goes I am going to keep him worried and in suspense.

She said "" Well you better believe it bitch because there is a lot more your going to experience and so am I. It just so happens I really like our new roles and bitch you get this mess cleaned up. Because we have some movies to watch, I believe the DVD is in and ready to go. So get going I want you to be done with this in ten minutes or else."

Cassandra picked a mostly green banana from the bunch on the counter. She had plans for it as she walked out into the living room.

Cassandra sat on the couch, waiting for Cory to finish cleaning up the breakfast mess. She turned the television on and got the movie ready. Cory finally finished and came out seeing that she was sitting on the couch in the middle.

She pointed to her lap and told Cory to come here. She was holding her slipper, and started slapping it into the palm of her other hand. Her eyes letting him know she wasn't kidding around.

After the story Cory told her during breakfast, to her it seemed that he had a fetish for humiliating and embarrassing things. Why would he get hard during a spanking by his aunt, in front of her church friends. And the ejaculate on his Aunt Betty's lap. But apparently that could have been the start of Cory's fetish.

Cassandra said "Cory your three minutes late, over my lap, your going to get a spanking before the movie." Cory sheepishly settled himself over her lap, as he waited for his spanking. He felt her hand caress his ass, then she told him he was to get fifty on his ass. So count them and don't make a mistake or I will start over.

With that being said she smacked his ass with the rubber sole, seeing his cheek immediately blush red. Cassandra spanked him hard, and fast. When she was finished her husband was sobbing, rubbing his spanked ass. He went to get up and she told him to stay on her lap.

As they watched the porn movie Cassandra fingered Cory's ass. Then she spit into his asscrack, before she slip the banana up his ass. She got excited as the mans wife, made the man dress in bustiers and stockings and his face done with makeup. She watched as the man answered the door letting three black men in.

They laughed at his appearance along with the mans wife. She called him over to her and she pulled his panties down and took him over her lap. She spanked him in front of the men, telling him that he was going to suck their cocks.

Cassandra felt her pussy heating up as she fucked her husbands ass.

She watched as the woman's husband broke down and gave in. The first man stood up, and her husband went to him. He opened the black mans pants and took them down. His briefs were next. His wife told her husband to start out by licking the mans ass. The black man turned around bent over, putting his hands on his knees.

Cassandra stopped fucking Cory's ass. Her attention focused on the scene on television.

She watched as the man spread the ebony cheeks open and leaned forward, his tongue licking at the mans asscrack.

Cassandra asked Cory "What would you say if I told you to do that to another man...if I wanted to watch you lick a guys ass?"

Cory answered "l don't know..I don't know what I would say."

Cassandra's hand smacked Cory's ass hard several times. She said to him " Wrong answer bitch! You would say yes mistress and DO IT."

Cassandra watched the woman put her husband in nasty situations. When she had two of the black men spit roast her husband, with their well hung cocks she had Cory kneel on the floor and eat her pussy. She moaned her eyes taking every nasty detail, while her husband licked her pussy.

She loved seeing the men cum all over the husbands face, squirting their white sperm on him. Cassandra came frantically rubbing her pussy into her husbands face. Her hands holding his ears humping his face. She came so hard, she thought she was pissing. My God she thought, I just squirted.

The movie ended with the mans wife and the black guy she fucked, standing over her husband as they both pissed all over him.

Cassandra filed that final scene away, as she told Cory "I don't know My little bitch, maybe I will have you sucking a real cock and taking it up your ass."

Maybe you will be licking man ass too. I think you created a monster by having me catch you last night. Well my little bitch, let's get showered and dressed and go buy some sex toys."

They left their Oshkosh home and headed south down HWY 41 and pulled into the Lions Den adult novelty store. Being only 11:00 in the morning, on a Saturday the place was pretty empty, a couple of cars and a semi were all that was in the lot. Cassandra and Cory entered the store looking around as it was their first time in such a store.

Cassandra led Cory straight to the dildos, looking for a strap on dildo for her. The clerk behind the counter watched curiously as they looked at the variety of dildos. The clerk had black hair with highlights of blue and purple. She had a ring in her nose and a pierced tongue. She was on the taller side with huge 38 c cup breasts and slim with a tiny ass.

She asked "Can I help you find something? "

Cassandra said " Well...were looking for a strap on that will give me pleasure while I am fucking my bitch."

She looked at Cory and said "Isn't that right my little bitch?"

Cory blushed, as he looked down answering " Yes Mistress. "

" Well my name is Sasha and I own this store let me show you and tell you about some of the items we have," the clerk said.

Sasha showed them several models and Cassandra settled on a model that curved and would go into her pussy. The curve would stimulate her G spot while she fucked Cory's ass. Then she chose a big ten inch strap on black and it was very realistic looking.

After deciding on the two of those, she saw the paddle display. Sasha showed them a tawes explaining the benefits of spanking a subs ass with it.

It came with a wooden handle and a split leather strap. She showed Cassandra a riding crop which Cassandra had to have.

Cassandra said "Sasha I wish we could try these out and you could show me how to use these."

Sasha said "Well I do own the place and seeing it's not busy, let's go into my private office."

Sasha told the other female clerk to take over behind the counter. She was a skinny blonde with glasses and tall and thin also. She smiled at Cassandra and Cory as Sasha showed them to her office. Once inside Sasha closed the door. There was a desk with a computer and a chair.

Sasha looked at Cassandra and said " We should have him take his pants down."

Cassandra looked at Cory smiling and said " You heard the lady, pull down your pants and underwear."

Cory, his face blushing slowly lowered his pants and panties. Sasha laughed and asked Cassandra if Cory liked to play dress up. She looked back at Cory getting a look at his cock.

Cassandra said "Oh yeah, my little bitch here just loves to dress up. I found that out just last night. "

Cassandra went and explained the events of the night before as Sasha listened glancing from Cory and back to Cassandra.

Sasha said "Cory aren't you glad you were discovered, now you will be getting everything you fantasizes about?"

Cory wanting to just get this ordeal over with said " Yes Mistress Sasha I am glad my secret was discovered. I have hidden it for so long, it is very liberating now that my secret was found out."

Sasha said "He is a fast learner Cassandra, my boyfriend is my sub, he really does not get into the dress up thing, but I do spank his ass and fuck it. I really want to find a guy or a couple better yet, that want the same thing. Maybe we can exchange phone numbers and get together sometime. I would love to just sit back and diddle my pussy and watch a couple of guys suck each other's cocks."

Cassandra nodded her head and smiled saying " Sasha I really am dying to watch my bitch here suck a real cock...and take it up the ass too!"

Sasha laughed saying "Holy shit, we are kindred spirits Cassandra, we should make this happen. But let's get back to why we're in here. Cory bend over the desk, stick your bottom out! "

Cory knowing it would do no good to protest bent over presenting his ass. Sasha took the riding crop in her hand. Showing Cassandra how to use the crop, Cassandra tried it out getting the feel of it.

The blonde clerk cracked the door opened and asked "Can I watch? "

Sasha and Cassandra had no objections, so Cory's humiliation continued as another cute girl watched him get spanked.

After the spanking demonstration ended Sasha said "Cassandra I don't usually let new customers know this, but you two are special. I have some private video booths behind a door out there marked, employees only. The booths have glory holes, you know what they are right?"

Cassandra eyes got wider as she looked at Sasha answering " Yes I do know what they are."

Sasha said "Well how much time do you have, I have a couple of regulars I could call. They could be here in a little while and well....you could let your bitch here suck some cock!"

Cassandra raised her eyebrow looking at Cory and said "I would definitely like that and I think my little bitch would too. Right my little cock whore?"

Cory stood between the two ladies with his pants pulled down, his ass red. His stomach filled with butterflies he answered " Yes Mistress I would like that. "

Once in the private room Cassandra looked around noticing the two holes in the walls. The room had a metal and plastic chair and a screen on the wall, between the walls with the glory holes. Cassandra unfastened her jeans and pulled them down along with panties. She kicked her sandals off and removed her pants. She sat in the chair spreading her legs. Cory watched, waiting to see what was next he didn't have long to wait.

Cassandra said "Get on your knees bitch, lick my pussy!"

Cory went over to her and sank to his knees, leaning forward he could smell how aroused his wife was. He dipped his head and his tongue flicked out licking her slit, Cassandra moaned. Her eyes looked from one hole to the other waiting to see a cock appear. She wasn't sure what got into her in the last two days. Almost everything sexual aroused her, she didn't understand it and she couldn't stop it!

She slid down lower working her pelvis at her husbands tongue.

Cassandra told Cory "When a cock appears, I want you to crawl over and suck on it. Lick those balls too...suck that cock the same way you like yours sucked, understand me bitch?"

Cory his tongues licking her clitty moaned " Yes I understand!"

A few minutes later she saw a circumcised cock appear in the hole, she groaned. She was so close to cumming! She pushed his head away and pointed saying "Blow job time my little bitch, suck him good. "

The hard cock was white and about 7 inches long, his balls hung below. She watch Cory crawl over and stop. He looked over at her one more time and her stern look and she whispered "Suck it."

Cassandra got up and moved to the side of Cory, wanting a closer view. She watched with fascination as Cory placed the cock in his mouth. She watched her husband suck the cock of another man. Her fingers slipped down into her pussy, she felt for her special spot. Her fingers rubbed it, her breath quickened, she whispered to Cory "Suck his balls..lick them!"

Cory slipped his mouth off the cock, then trailed his tongue over the helmet like head. He licked the head and Cassandra saw him lick the pee hole. His tongue had a silvery strand of precum dangling of it. Then she watched as Cory licked down the underside of the cock.

Cory licked lower, his tongue bathing the strangers balls with his warm spit. He sucked one of the balls into his mouth. Cassandra moved her head up and slipped the mans cock into her mouth. Unfortunately the man couldn't hold back, he started to cum in Cassandras mouth. She slipped her mouth off his cock and started pumping it in her hand. She watched his sperm spurt straight up and land on her husbands face.

After the man withdrew his cock, Cory's face was streaked with cum. Cassandra decided to walk Cory out of the room, with his face wet with sperm. As she led him out of the room she marched him to the counter and she said thank you to Sasha, for making that happen. The other clerk looked at Cory grinning at his face, dripping cum.

Sasha gave Cassandra the items she purchased and they agreed to get together sometime soon. She led Cory out of the store his face red with embarrassment and glazed with cum.

Cory's life really changed as he went back to work that Monday. All he could do was think of the weekend that just passed. The episode of being caught buy his wife and her friends. The dirty things they made him do. How it excited him and made him blush at the same time. Right now his face felt hot as he thought of Sunday morning. The day after the glory hole blow job he performed. Cassandra talked about it all the way home.

She told Cory that there was going to be a lot more cock sucking in the near future. And that his ass was going to feel a real cock, how she couldn't wait to see that! But his thoughts rambled a bit and he thought of Sunday morning.

"Cory you are to go downstairs and cook breakfast, I want you in those pink panties while you cook," Cassandra said.

She watched him as he put them on, he went towards the bathroom and Cassandra said "Oh No you don't, you hold it this morning until I give you permission to pee."

Cory cooked and danced the pee pee dance, off and on while he cooked breakfast. It seemed like it took forever for breakfast to end. Finally Cassandra took pity on him and said "Follow me bitch!"

She led him outside to the patio, there was little chance of anyone seeing them.

Cassandra said " Take your pretty panties off and lay on your back."

Cory couldn't do those things fast enough as he lay down on the cool grass.

"Now, lift your ass up and hold your cock and aim it right at your face!" She said.

Then added "Open your mouth...and aim your piss right at your face. You have thirty seconds to start peeing, if you fail you will hold it even longer. Do you understand me?"

Cory bobbed his head frantically and let himself go. Cassandra watched fascinated as his golden piss shot out splashing face and filled his mouth. She rubbed her pussy as she watched Cory's pee show. He must have pissed in his mouth and all over his face for a few minutes. Gradually the stream trickled down his body, as she stood over him.

She said " Well as long as your messy, have some of mine too!"

She straddled her husband holding her pussy open, then she released her torrent of golden pee. The strong stream splashed over his face warm and entered his mouth bubbling over and running down his cheeks.

Cassandra finished urinating on her husband, then she turned around straddling him again and she lowered her ass down inches from his face. She rubbed her wet pussy over his face, telling him to lick her piss off her pussy. She moaned as Cory's tongue worked its magic on her.

After she had orgasmed a couple of times she slid down and raised her ass over Corys cock. She squatted over his cock saying "Hold my asscheeks open and watch bitch. "

She grunted as Cory watched her asshole twitch. He watched her asshole dilate as she farted. Cory could smell fresh shit, in her fart!

He watched amazed as her chocolate brown turd worked its way out of her ass. It slipped out slow motion like almost, he could smell her shit, as a fat eight inch turd touched his balls and broke off. It lay next to his cock, Cory just wanted to grab his cock and masturbate while he watched his wife shit on him.

"Keep my cheeks spread open I'm not done yet!" Cassandra said.

He watched seeing a little bit of shit around her hole. Then she farted again, the smell drifted right towards his face. Then he watched as softer, long turds left her asshole. Piling up on his hardening cock. She shook her ass getting the last bit to fall in the pile. Then she backed up and lowered her dirty ass towards his face.

" I think it's time that you clean my ass bitch, you cleaned Angela's even before you did mine. How the fuck does that work? I want you to jackoff and cum while your licking my ass!" She added.

Cory watched as she spread her asscheeks, seeing her crack was filthy. She lowered her ass over his face as Cory's tongue slipped into her filthy crack. His senses filled with her shit, he started licking her asshole. He could feel shit on his cheeks as he cleaned her ass. His hand gripping his shit covered cock, her shit was warm and slippery as he stroked his cock.

Cassandra loved watching him masterbate with his cock coated in her shit. She felt his tongue frantically licking her asshole. She brought her hand to her pussy giving herself another orgasm as he ate her ass. She started cumming when Cory moaned and his body tensed as his cock erupted in strong spurts of cum falling back down to mix on his cock and hand with her shit. Cassandra cried out in passion, wondering if the neighbors heard 1her....

Cory sat at his desk thinking that Cassandra, is going to give Sasha a call this week and set up something for the weekend. He knew he would be sucking cock for her again and probably getting his ass fucked by the two women. Maybe even Sasha's husband. She keeps talking about that happening to him. Well maybe those will be tales for another time!

********************************************************************************************************************

Well if you made it this far, thank you for reading it. I know some of the content might be a bit over the top for some. But I hope it excited you at some point, because if it didn't, I have failed as a story teller.

Chance The Dog