The Submission of Dana Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana let out a yell and then closed her eyes tightly. She had never been that close before and not orgasmed. As her mind and body were trying to rationalize what had occurred, Maddie again stuck her boot out toward Dana, "Now lick it clean."

When Dana didn't react right away, Maddie showed her little patience. She reached down and grabbed Dana by the hair and pushed her face toward her boot. "I said lick it clean!"

Dana began to lick up and down Maddie's boot, making sure she didn't miss any spots.

"That's it, clean your disgusting juices off my boot."

When Maddie was satisfied, she told Dana to stop. She reminded her of her assignment for the night and that under no circumstances was she allowed to orgasm.

"Now get up and walk your mistress to the door."

As Dana stood up, she was a little lightheaded and her knees wobbled. She also had some cramps in her abdomen from what had just occurred. She slowly followed Maddie to the door. Maddie stood at the door and waited for Dana to open it for her.

Dana opened the door and moved out of the way. Before leaving Maddie cupped the back of Dana's neck and planted a long kiss right on her lips. Then she whispered to Dana, "how's Tabitha doing?"

Dana looked at Maddie with shock on her face and in a pleading voice asked, "My sister?"

"Yes, you're sister. I always thought she was so beautiful. But tell me, you're a redhead and she's a brunette, how did that happen? Was your mom a worthless whore too?"

Dana shook her head quickly back and forth, still stunned at the mention of her younger sister.

"Tell Tabitha I said hi next time you speak with her." And with that, Maddie left.

Once Maddie was gone, Dana took a minute to catch her breath. The mention of her sister truly scared Dana and she didn't know what to think. The light headedness wasn't an issue anymore but she still had some cramping as she moved around. She went and put the apron on and then picked up the clothes Maddie had purchased for her and put them away.

Then Dana went to the kitchen and got started on dinner, wearing only the apron her mistress had instructed her to wear. It wasn't lost on her that even after what just happened, Dana automatically followed her instructions.

It was about an hour later when Mark arrived home. He made his way into the kitchen and saw his wife, standing at the stove in only the apron.

"How was your day honey?" Dana asked, trying to act like the proper wife.

"Is dinner ready yet?" That was all Mark said to her.

Mark went upstairs and changed out of his work clothes. By the time he made it downstairs Dana was ready to serve him his dinner. As he sat down, Dana walked over and placed his meal on the table. As she served her husband, he reached up and grabbed her bare ass and squeezed her right butt cheek. Dana jumped a bit but otherwise didn't react.

"How did your time with Maddie go today?" Mark asked her as she was walking back over to the stove.

Dana stopped what she was doing and placed both hands on the counter, as if she was steadying herself. With her head down, she asked Mark if she could ask him a question and if he would be honest with her? Mark said he would.

"Do you love her?" Dana asked.

"Who Maddie? No, I don't love her. I love you." Was Mark's very affirmative reply.

Dana nodded and smiled a genuine smile for the first time in a while. "Do you know what Maddie has planned for me tomorrow night?" Was Dana's next question.

Mark told her he had a pretty good idea. Then Dana asked the next question, the one that she pretty much already knew the answer to.

"Tomorrow after Bridget's, are you going to sleep with her?"

"That depends on you," Mark told her.

"Me?" Dana asked, surprised.

"Yes, you! If you tell me right now that you don't want me to sleep with Maddie, I won't. Knowing what you know is going to happen to you tomorrow night, tell me right now you don't want to go to Bridget's. We will go upstairs, pack our things and go away for a week, a month, just the two of us. You can quit your job and when we get back, we'll start fresh."

Dana listened to what Mark said and you could tell that she was really letting his words sink in. She looked around the kitchen for a moment and then even down at herself in the apron. Then she looked at Mark. "I....I'm sorry. I can't, I don't know why but I can't."

Mark looked at Dana with a look of disgust. "Maddie said you would say that."

Dana picked up her plate of food and walked over to the table and placed it down. As she went to sit, Mark picked up her plate and put it on the floor next to the table. "Your spots down there." He told her.

Dana stood up and looked at her husband who had gone back to eating his food. "Yes sir," was her reply as she got down on all fours and started eating.

"I'm going golfing tomorrow, while I'm gone, I want this house cleaned top to bottom. If it isn't, I'll be letting Maddie know."

"Yes sir," was Dana's reply between bites of food.

A moment later Mark's phone rang. He picked up,

"Hi Maddie.........yes she made me a great meal........where is she now? Where she belongs."

12