The Submission of Mandy Rose Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy?" She asked with an indignant sneer as she hastily untied the laces of one of the boots.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down baby," Sasha softly instructed, lifting Mandy's chin so that the pretty blonde was looking up at her as she untied. "You're already here so you might as well enjoy yourself. Plus I want you to savor this like I am."

Mandy hated giving ground but Sasha did have a point. She figured that since she was stuck here that she would do her very best to try to enjoy herself and so she slowed her pace considerably, softly cradling Sasha's boot under one arm while she gently pulled the laces out.

Once they were loose enough Mandy gently slid the boot off and set it on the floor beside her. She had to admit that she liked the feel of Sasha's nylon covered leg against her own skin and so she took a moment to softly massage her now exposed calf muscle.

"Mmmmm, now you're getting it baby!" Sasha praised as Mandy started to work on the other boot. "Show me how much you love pleasing me!"

"Hmmmpfff," Mandy grunted in response, again not wanting to give Sasha the satisfaction of being right.

She finally worked the second boot free and again massaged Sasha's calves and this time she even seductively licked the nylon fabric of her pantyhose.

Sasha was taken aback at first by Mandy's boldness thinking that the golden haired beauty would have to be coaxed into everything but surprisingly this didn't seem to be the case. Mandy almost seemed to be enjoying herself as she gently raked her fingers up and down Sasha's pantyhose-covered thighs giving her the chills.

"Oooohhhhh!" The little champion leaned her head back and moaned softly. "That's it baby!"

"Do you like that?" Mandy looked up and asked.

"Do you like that...Mistress." Sasha replied.

"Excuse me?" Mandy asked.

"From now on I want you to call me, 'Mistress' or 'Mistress Sasha,' do you understand?" Sasha asked.

"Uh, I am NOT calling you that!" Mandy answered defiantly. "You wanted me, well you got me. And I'll play the game but there are some things I will absolutely not do and calling you, 'Mistress' is one of those things!"

"No?" Sasha asked casually. She didn't seem to be too concerned with Mandy trying to set her own ground rules. "Of course I could insist that you do it but I think it'll be much more delicious to break you down slowly so I'll let you feel like you have a say for now."

"Uh, keep dreaming because that isn't happening!" Mandy declared, waving her hand for emphasis. "In fact this whole thing was a mistake! I don't know what I was thinking coming here, I should have just skipped out on this whole stupid deal!"

She stood up hastily, ready to turn and bolt out of the room but Sasha stood up as well and was now eye to eye with Mandy.

"Was it a mistake Mandy?" she asked, snaking one hand around Mandy's waist to her lower back and sliding her other hand down the front of her wrestling tights. "Because it certainly feels like you want to be here. This is where you belong baby, right here with me! That peach is positively dripping so I know you feel it too!"

"Ohhhh Fuck Sasha!" Mandy breathlessly gasped. Her eyes were open wide in surprise at first but they slowly closed in ecstasy as she let the champ slip her fingers inside of Mandy's slit.

She desperately wanted to push Sasha away and storm out of the room but god it felt so fucking good to be wanted like Sasha wanted her and touched like Sasha was touching her. Instead of pushing her away Mandy found herself wrapping her arms around Sasha's neck and pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

Their wet lips pressed together in unison and all that could be heard in the room for a long time was Mandy's heavy panting and the wet smack of their kissing.

Sasha's free hand slid further down and she cupped a handful of Mandy's oh so tight ass as she plunged her tongue inside of the beautiful blonde's eager receptive mouth.

"You have no idea how badly I've wanted to fuck you like the dirty little slut I know you are!" Sasha whispered. "And now I get to don't I?"

Mandy didn't answer her but the way Sasha spoke to her was really making her horny. The way Drew spoke to her was always completely respectful and sweet but there was something she loved about the idea of being Sasha Banks' fuck toy! It was so hot thinking that she was just some plaything to be used for The Boss' pleasure and then forgotten about until Sasha wanted more...

"So you think I'm sexy?" Mandy smiled, already knowing the answer.

"Girl you are SO fucking sexy!" Sasha assured her. "Now take off your top so I can see more of that beautiful body!"

Mandy did as she was told, breaking their lip lock only long enough to peel her top off over her head.

Sasha couldn't help but notice the erect nipples jutting out from Mandy's breathtakingly perfect breasts and she stooped down to take one of them into her hungry mouth.

"Mmmmm, Sasha that feels really good!" Mandy moaned.

The little champion was still slipping her fingers in and out of Mandy's tight pussy and now gently biting one of her erect nipples.

"It's Mistress Sasha," she corrected through a mouthful of breast but Mandy ignored her, not wanting to let it detract from the pleasure she was feeling.

Ever so slowly Sasha backed Mandy over to the foot of the bed before pushing her blonde lover backwards onto the soft mattress.

"I am going to make you come so hard cupcake," Sasha insisted as she peeled her own top off and tossed it aside. "You won't ever want dick again once I'm through with you!"

"Please stop calling me, 'Cupcake!'" Mandy pleaded once again, but again her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Sasha was too busy pulling Mandy's boots off to listen to anything she had to say anyway. And once the boots were dispatched she hooked her hands underneath of Mandy's ass and slowly peeled off her tights and hose, leaving her clad in only the tiniest thong imaginable.

"Oooohhhh look at those pretty panties!" Sasha remarked. "I do always appreciate seeing them even if I rarely wear them myself."

"You don't wear panties?" Mandy asked incredulously. "Even when you wrestle?"

"Nope, especially not when I wrestle," Sasha replied. "I like to feel everything and panties just get in the way!"

Mandy just smirked, not believing what Sasha was telling her.

"I mean, what if she has a wardrobe mishap in the middle of a match?" she thought.

Sasha saw the look of disbelief on Mandy's face and laughed.

"Don't believe me?" She said. "See for yourself!"

And with that she turned around and slowly peeled her tiny wrestling shorts down to her ankles giving Mandy a lovely view of her naked ass covered only by the thin veil of her pantyhose. She gave a little Bella twins-esque booty twirl before turning back around where she found Mandy staring up at her from the bed with lust in her eyes.

"Oh, I think somebody likes what they see?" Sasha grinned.

"I...I guess I do," Mandy admitted. "You've got a really nice body Sasha!"

"Duh, understatement much?" Mandy thought.

It was definitely true that Sasha was really put together well but Mandy simply couldn't sum it up eloquently enough in words. She was short but lean with a tight six-pack and her smooth mocha skin always looked positively radiant. Her breasts weren't huge but they were firm and perky and to top it off for such a small woman she had just enough of a booty to make anyone with a pulse stop and take a second glance.

"Aw thank you baby," Sasha replied with a smile. "It's always nice to get a compliment. But right now I want to spend some time getting to know that beautiful body of yours!"

Watching Sasha crawl up onto the bed still clad in nothing but her pantyhose, Mandy was starting to warm up a bit to this lesbian sex idea. She lifted one leg up slightly which Sasha happily grabbed, resting it on her naked chest as she softly massaged the sole of Mandy's foot.

"Oooohhhhh," Mandy leaned her head back and groaned as Sasha moved her kneading fingers further up to Mandy's calf.

Sasha was delicately massaging the flesh of the blonde princess' sculpted legs, intermittently planting soft kisses further and further up, first on her ankle and then her calf and finally on her thighs.

She was absolutely in love with Mandy's powerful legs! They were so thick and muscular without an ounce of fat on them much like the strong shapely legs of a college cheerleader. She crawled further up on the bed, ever closer to Mandy's sex and was now softly kissing and nibbling her inner thighs as Mandy squirmed on the mattress in horny anticipation.

"Mmmm, Do you want this baby?" Sasha softly whispered after first kissing and then softly licking Mandy's slit through the thin lacy fabric of the panties which covered it up.

"Yes I want it Sasha!" Mandy whispered.

She was so turned on by what her nemesis was doing to her that her pussy was almost throbbing in anticipation and far beyond drenched. She wanted desperately for Sasha to just rip her panties off and have her way with her!

"And you can have it baby," Sasha cooed. "All you have to do is call me, 'Mistress Sasha' and it's yours. Just say it and I'll give you what I know you want!"

"I...No, I'm not calling you that!" Mandy stubbornly replied after a pregnant pause.

Part of her wanted to give in but deep down she knew that Sasha wanted this...wanted her! There was no way she would stop now would she? No of course not, Mandy thought. She would save her dignity and call The Boss' bluff this time which would hopefully buy her a little bit of bargaining power in this one sided affair.

"Are you sure about that?" Sasha asked again. "Last chance Mandy! Say it or there will be consequences!"

"No chance," Mandy smiled. "I know you'd never turn down your chance to have me Sasha!"

"Okay," Sasha remarked indifferently. "I guess we'll just have to do it your way this time. But don't say I didn't warn you!"

And with that she hooked her fingers around the waistband of Mandy's tiny panties and slowly peeled the wet fabric down over her thick legs before tossing them aside.

"Oh my goodness look at that pretty pussy!" Sasha beamed. "I can't wait to eat it up because you are definitely right about one thing girl; I would never turn down a chance to absolutely devour you!"

And with that she took a long deep lick up Mandy's wet slit.

"Ahhhhh, Ooooooohhhh," Mandy moaned as a ripple of pleasure ran up her spine and she clenched the bedsheets with her hands.

Sasha's tongue was delicately licking the soft folds of her swollen pussy, setting fire to the nerve endings and sending waves of ecstasy up and down her body. Mandy's back arched upwards with each lick, thrusting her beautiful breasts higher and higher in the air like tiny mountains.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUUUCCKKK!" Mandy cried out loudly. "Right there baby!"

Sasha could barely hear Mandy's moans however as her strong thighs were squeezing tightly against her ears in pleasure cutting off the noise. She knew she was hitting the right spots however as Mandy thrashed on the mattress in ecstasy.

The Boss had brought many women to climax in her life and so she knew just the right pace and pressure to apply to keep her new lover squirming.

"Mmmmm, my baby likes it when Mistress Sasha licks that pretty pussy don't you?" she paused just long enough to tease.

"Oh I do Sasha!" Mandy moaned. "It feels so fucking good! Please don't fucking stop!"

"Oh of course not," Sasha replied, slipping two fingers inside of Mandy's tight hole and zeroing in on her clit with her tongue. "If I stopped how would you ever come like I promised? And you want me to make you come don't you pretty girl?"

"I...Oooohhhhhh...I DO!" Mandy managed to gasp as she felt her orgasm starting to approach.

This was it and Mandy knew it, all of the pressure of the day and the weeks leading up to the match, all of that sexual energy about to be released in one big explosion. Mandy wanted to come...no she NEEDED to come! And of all of the people in the world, Sasha Banks was going to be the one to get her off!

That thought both horrified Mandy and turned her on at the same time but in that moment she didn't care. All that mattered was the pleasure! Wave after wave of sensation filling her body as Sasha's tongue savagely flicked up and down over her throbbing clit! Mandy wanted to come so fucking bad and that was all she cared about in the moment!

"Ohhhh Sasha do it baby!" she cried out as her chest started to heat up and the orgasm cliff neared. "Please, Sasha make me..."

But in an instant, just as her orgasm was so close, the beautiful champ just stopped.

Instead of getting Mandy off, Sasha sat up and pulled herself up to where she was now straddling Mandy's stomach looking down at the beautiful blonde wrestler's confused face.

"I...why did you stop?" Mandy asked, chest still heaving.

"I stopped because bad girls who don't do what their Mistress tells them to do don't get to come," Sasha replied matter of factly.

"Don't do what they're...?" Mandy started to ask as the realization set in.

"I did tell you there would be consequences for disobeying me didn't I?" Sasha laughed, infuriating Mandy.

"So this is because I won't call you fucking Mistress Sasha?" she asked.

"That's right cupcake," Sasha said. "My bed, my rules!"

"I...Ahhhhhhh!" Mandy yelled out in frustration.

She had had just about all she could take of Sasha Banks' bullshit and it was time to show her who she was messing with!

Mandy grabbed the champion by the arms and roughly flung her down onto her back on the bed and then flipped over to where she was the one now straddling Sasha.

"I told you to STOP CALLING ME 'CUPCAKE!'" She yelled, pinning Sasha down by the arms and straddling The Boss' waist to keep her from wriggling free.

Mandy couldn't remember the last time she had felt this angry but Sasha was giggling right in her face which only made her angrier.

"Aw, my sweet cupcake is angry?" Sasha mocked. "So what are you going to do about it?"

Mandy was seeing red by this point and all she could think to do was to try to shut Sasha up by any means possible! She leaned down and smashed her breasts into the bronze skinned beauty's smirking face, rubbing them up and down.

"You want a fucking cupcake, here have two of them!" Mandy replied angrily.

She had to take her hands off of Sasha's wrists momentarily to push her breasts together over Sasha's nose and mouth. But if the goal was to get back at Sasha then Mandy had miscalculated because instead of trying to fight back, Sasha was into it! She was using her now free hands to greedily grab Mandy's breasts herself, squeezing and massaging them as Mandy angrily pressed harder and harder.

"That's it baby," Sasha's muffled cries came. "Get that frustration out! Rub those sexy fucking titties all over me baby!"

Mandy was definitely furious but she had to admit that Sasha suckling and squeezing her breasts felt good. And so did the nylon fabric of Sasha's hose which Mandy could feel on her ass and so after slapping the side of Sasha's face with her breasts a few times, Mandy slid back and straddled The Boss' thigh.

"You think I'm your property you crazy bitch?" Mandy yelled as she started to grind her wet pussy on Sasha's leg. "You think YOU get to decide when I come? Fuck you Sasha, think again!"

"Oooohhhh that's it cupcake!" Sasha cooed as she felt Mandy's wet pussy rubbing up and down her leg. "Get it all out baby! You show me how you do it!"

Mandy looked so sexy as she humped away. The sweat was starting to glisten on her taut body and her beautiful blonde hair was messy and disheveled, sticking out wildly on one side. Her breasts bounced hypnotically with every thrust and her thick thighs enveloped Sasha's own leg like a vise.

"FUCK! YOU! SASHA! BANKS!" Mandy cried out, each word accompanied with another thrust.

The hose covered leg really, really felt good rubbing against her pussy and Mandy could feel her climax approaching.

"Yeah baby, fuck me!" Sasha encouraged her, locking eyes with her rival in a shared moment of mutual pleasure. "Fuck me so good! I want to see you come so hard Mandy! You deserve it baby!"

Harder and harder Mandy grinded on Sasha's leg. She knew she was so close...She wanted to come...she wanted to come because it felt so fucking good...and she wanted to come for...Sasha?

"OHHHHHHH FUCK!!" Mandy cried out as the bed creaked loudly with each thrust. "I'M DOING IT BABY!! I WANT TO COME FOR YOU SASHA!!"

"Get it girl!" Sasha coaxed. She felt Mandy's pussy clenching slightly and knew that she was close.

"AHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH!!" Mandy threw her head back and wailed as her breasts bounced rhythmically. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK SASHA I'M COOOMMMIIINGGGGG!!"

And in a flash an orgasm like she'd never felt before rushed over Mandy's body like lightning. Her pussy was dripping wet all over Sasha's thigh and Mandy collapsed face down onto Sasha's chest, her own chest still heaving.

Mandy basked in the afterglow of her orgasm for a moment as Sasha gently stroked her bare back and when the stacked blonde finally looked up into Sasha's eyes, Sasha knew that she had her.

"I'm sorry I lost my temper and called you a bitch," a doe eyed Mandy said.

"You never have to apologize to me beautiful!" Sasha smiled. "Besides, that was pretty fucking hot!"

Mandy crawled up to Sasha's face and the two began passionately kissing once again but Sasha didn't allow it go on forever. She softly took Mandy's chin and looked her rival dead in the eyes again.

"Got it out of your system?" She asked.

Mandy just smiled and nodded.

"Good," Sasha chirped. "Now eat my fucking pussy!"

"I...I never have but I'll try.." Mandy stammered but Sasha stopped her before she could move.

"Ah ah," she scolded. "What do you say?"

"Really?" Mandy whined.

"Really" Sasha insisted.

Mandy was too tired to put up much of an argument and Sasha really did want her to say it. It was just three little words after all she reasoned. What harm could it do? Plus Sasha did look really sexy when she got her way.

"Yes Mistress Sasha," she finally muttered.

"That's my girl," Sasha replied and she felt her pussy tingling with excitement at finally making Mandy Rose submit to her desires.

Mandy slid down to Sasha's waist and started to pull off her pantyhose but The Boss stopped her.

"Rip them," she instructed. "Show me how badly you want that first taste of pussy!"

"Yes Mistress," Mandy replied submissively.

She did as she was told, grabbing the seam at the crotch of the pantyhose and ripping it outward with both arms until the hole was large enough to give her access to Sasha's waiting snatch. And then like a baby deer at a stream, Mandy gently lowered her face down and gave Sasha's pussy a gentle tentative lick.

"That's it baby, eat that pussy!" Sasha encouraged as Mandy began to first softly and then more eagerly lap away at the soft folds.

She ran her fingers through Mandy's golden hair, softly massaging her scalp as Mandy slurped away.

"Am I doing good?" she asked hopefully as her hands roamed Sasha's thighs.

"Oooohhhh you're doing soooo good cupcake!" Sasha moaned. "That's the spot right there baby!"

"Donth call me, 'Cutcate,'" came the muffled sound of Mandy's voice, though it was garbled with her tongue buried inside of Sasha's slit.

As Mandy's hands roamed Sasha's thighs, she could still feel the giant wet spot on what was left of her pantyhose from when she had come all over them minutes earlier. It turned Mandy on to feel that wetness and she started really attacking Sasha's pussy, wanting to make her mistress come just as hard as she had.