The Submission of Mandy Rose Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH FUCK MANDY!! THAT FEELS SO GOOD BABY!!" Sasha wailed as Mandy zeroed in on her swollen clit. "LICK THAT FUCKING CLIT GIRL!!"

"I just want to make you come Mistress!" Mandy smiled. "Come for me just like I did!"

"OOOOOHHHHH I Knew you were a dirty girl!" Sasha cooed. "You want me to come all over that pretty face so you can lick it all up don't you?"

"I do Mistress!" Mandy begged. "I want to lick up that pussy juice! I want to taste you all over me!"

By now Mandy had slipped two fingers inside of Sasha's slit just as was done to her earlier and was rhythmically sliding them back and forth as she sucked and licked her sensitive love button.

"That's it baby!" Sasha moaned. "Keep fucking me with that slutty tongue of yours and mama will give you all of that sweet come!"

Sasha tried her best to stretch this moment out into an eternity but when she looked down and saw Mandy's beautiful face between her legs licking her pussy so intensely it was more than she could handle. She felt her climax approaching and clinched her thighs tightly around Mandy's head, instinctively raising her hips to get closer to her young apprentice's eager tongue.

"OOOOOHHHHHH SHIT CUPCAKE, RIGHT THERE BABY!!" she screamed. "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP BABY!! OHHHH SHIT...I...I...OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

And in an instant that familiar flood of pleasure washed over her body and she clenched and released her pussy in a shuddering climax.

Mandy's face and lips were covered in Sasha's pussy juice as she lapped up as much as she could and she could feel Sasha's legs still twitching with adrenaline.

"Did I do good Mistress?" Mandy innocently asked.

"Oh you did more than good baby!" Sasha assured her. "Now get up here so I can show you what obedient girls get as a reward!"

Mandy crawled up to the middle of the bed where Sasha kissed her lips and hungrily lapped up the juice still covering Mandy's chin.

"Yeah I knew you liked it dirty!" Sasha teased.

Mandy blushed but she couldn't deny that Sasha was right. The champion had brought some animal instinct out of Mandy and she was really loving the dirty sex!

"I want you to get on your hands and knees for me." Sasha instructed.

Once again Mandy obediently did as she was told and Sasha couldn't help but admire the view. Mandy's ass was absolutely glorious! So firm and tight and perfectly sculpted. Sasha had always admired it from afar and now seeing it here in all of its naked glory she wanted that ass even more than ever!

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to eat that booty!" Sasha whispered, softly running her hands over Mandy's buns before giving them a playful smack.

But as she grabbed two handfuls of Mandy's ample backside and got ready to dive in, Mandy stopped her.

"Sasha wait," she said hesitantly. "I don't...I mean I've never..."

"Oh we've heard this one before haven't we?" Sasha teased. "But don't you worry baby, I'll take good care of you! You're gonna love this."

"No seriously Sasha I don't think I can," Mandy pleaded and something in her voice made Sasha pause.

"I've just...never done anal," Mandy continued, almost apologetically. "It's not like the Mistress thing, it's a line I've promised myself never to cross and I just don't think I'm ready. I'm really sorry."

Sasha stopped and thought for a moment. She felt like if she really wanted to she could pressure Mandy into giving up that booty right then and there. But on the other hand if she waited she could have something oh so delicious to look forward to instead.

"Well you know I could just take what I want," Sasha teased. "But I think I'll let you have this one little thing to hold onto...for now! You are mine from head to toe cupcake and that includes that beautiful, sexy, perfectly round, delicious ass of yours! And I just know that you'll give it up to me soon enough so I can be patient until then but baby?"

"Yes Mistress?"

"Don't make me wait for too long!"

She gave Mandy another playful slap on her thick ass and Mandy bit her bottom lip and smiled mischievously. Deep down she knew how badly Sasha wanted her ass and Mandy wondered for the first time how long she could hold out or if she even wanted to hold out. Was she really going to cave and give Sasha what she wanted just because it turned her on to please her new Mistress? And while Sasha longed for the day she finally got that booty to get here quickly, she knew she had plenty of other ways to keep herself entertained with her new playmate.

"Lay down on your back," Sasha instructed. "I want to taste that sweet pussy again!"

"Oh yes please!" Mandy giggled.

She laid down and closed her eyes as once again, Sasha teased her with playful nibbles on her inner thighs. She kissed Mandy all around her well manicured pussy and Mandy's body was tingling once again in anticipation.

"Tell me what you want baby!" Sasha cooed as she softly blew on Mandy's clit. "Tell me and I'll give it to you!"

"Please, eat my pussy again Mistress Sasha," Mandy whispered. "It feels so fucking good when you do it!"

"I don't know," Sasha teased her. "I'm not so sure if you want it bad enough!"

It was so sexy to listen to Mandy beg for Sasha to pleasure her and Sasha felt her own pussy tingling. She wanted to live this moment over and over again!

"Oh I do want it!" Mandy begged. "I want it so fucking bad! I want you to tongue fuck my tight little hole and make me come like you promised me you would!"

"Well in that case I'll have to give my baby what she wants!" Sasha replied before lightly flicking her tongue out over Mandy's clitoris.

"Ooooohhhh yesssss!!" Mandy moaned, squirming on the mattress beneath Sasha's expert tongue. "You're so good to me Mistress! AHHHHH!!"

"Mmmm yes!" Sasha hissed. "You love that don't you cupcake?"

Mandy was so lost in what Sasha was doing to her that she didn't even flinch when Sasha used the hated pet name. She loved looking down and seeing Sasha's greedy mouth mercilessly attacking her honey pot and sucking on her throbbing clit.

"FUCK YESSSS SASHAAAAA!!" Mandy groaned, arching her back in pleasure. "YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!!"

Mandy's whole body was tingling as Sasha worked her over and she started pinching her nipples as she listened to Sasha lap away. She was close to orgasm once again but this time Mandy knew that Sasha wasn't going to stop.

"That's it Sasha, right there baby!" Mandy gasped, raising her pussy involuntarily to get as close to Sasha's mouth as possible.

Click, click, squish came the sounds of Sasha's licking and Mandy felt the pressure building in her abdomen.

"OH PLEASE MISTRESS DON'T FUCKING STOP!!" she begged. "DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!! I WANT TO COME FOR YOU SASHA!! I...I...OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!"

And just like that the dams of pleasure released and Mandy felt the orgasm wash over her body. Pussy juice flowed all over Sasha's greedy tongue like wine and dripped onto the mattress beneath as she hungrily tried to lick up every drop.

Mandy collapsed onto the soaked mattress in exhaustion as her lover crawled up into her embrace. They laid there naked, intermittently staring at each other and kissing for what seemed like an eternity before Sasha broke the silence.

"I am going to order some room service for us," She chirped. "We are definitely going to need the carbs for the night I've got planned!"

Sasha hopped out of the bed and made her way into the other room of the suite as Mandy watched her new lover's tight naked ass until it was out of sight. Once she was alone however, Mandy sighed heavily and just stared blankly at the ceiling.

She had just had the best sex of her life with Sasha Banks but Mandy knew that she had to find a way out of the deal she had made. But it wasn't because she was humiliated by being completely submissive to Sasha that was giving Mandy second thoughts. It was because she was loving every second of it!

TO BE CONTINUED...