The Submission of Mandy Rose Pt. 01

Story Info
Wrestling star Mandy Rose in the match of her life!
12.2k words
4.85
5.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard disclaimer - This story is entirely fictional. To the best of my knowledge none of the events depicted have any basis in reality and it is purely for fun.

Mandy Rose had never felt so nervous in her life as she paced the ring and waited for her opponent's music to hit at the Clash of Champions pay-per-view. The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering wildly and her skin was electric in anticipation of this, the biggest match of her career. She looked down at her tag team partner Dana Brooke who was here tonight merely to cheer on her friend during this 1-on-1 submissions only title match searching desperately for any kind of sign that she wasn't making the biggest mistake of her life.

Dana gave Mandy some enthusiastic hand claps and mouthed a "Let's fucking go Mandy!" as Mandy once more turned her attention back towards the entrance ramp.

"Of course Dana is fired up," Mandy thought, wondering if her friend would be as excited for the match if she knew what Mandy had risked in order to get this title shot.

Of course Mandy didn't harbor any ill feelings towards her overzealous tag team partner. It was after all always nice to have someone in your corner. But unfortunately Dana had no idea what was on the line for Mandy should she lose the match. In fact nobody did.

Mandy felt the pressure hanging heavy in the air all around her. It was a powder keg of nerves and energy. She just wanted to get this match started but the moment seemed to drag on for an eternity until finally, when she felt as though she would finally explode from anticipation... it happened. The opening chords to Sasha Banks' entrance theme cut loudly through the arena and the crowd popped as the pint sized champion emerged from behind the curtain.

The fans all rose in unison and raucously voiced their approval as Sasha gyrated and whipped her purple hair around, flashing her trademark 'Boss Time' rings at the top of the stage before sashaying down the ramp towards the ring.

Her hips swayed hypnotically back and forth in her sexy feline way of walking, captivating all who were in the audience to the point that even Mandy was momentarily caught up in watching the spectacle.

She quickly snapped out of her trance however and clenched her jaw tightly, bouncing back against the ropes and trying her best to look stone faced. For if Mandy had had butterflies in her stomach before Sasha's entrance she was certain that they had now morphed into pterodactyls.

Why was she so nervous you may ask? Because Mandy had struck a deal with the champion just a few weeks earlier to give her a shot at the title. It was an honor that had thus far eluded the buxom blonde diva in her wrestling career but one that she desperately wished to capture. But winning the title was one thing, what would happen should she lose was another. You see, unknown to anyone besides Mandy and Sasha the deal was that should Mandy lose the match, she belonged to Sasha!

ONE MONTH EARLIER

Mandy Rose was one of the young rising stars in the women's division of the WWE. She began her career journey doing fitness and bodybuilding competitions as well as some fitness modeling work. Her toned muscular body was perfect for the cover of magazines such as Muscle and Fitness but at the same time she was feminine and sexy enough to grace the pages of Maxim.

She broke into the crazy world of professional wrestling by first appearing on the reality show "Tough Enough." From there she spent a short stint in the WWE's version of the minor leagues called the NXT before coming up to the main roster and joining an exciting and newly highlighted women's division led by superstars such as Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch and The Legit Boss herself...Sasha Banks!

From a personal standpoint, Mandy believed that she was as happy as she had ever been. She was dating fellow wrestler Drew McIntyre who was the reigning WWE champion. And while Drew wasn't always the warmest man in the world and Mandy was hesitant about him for the long term, she had to admit that dating the champ wasn't without it's advantages. It was certainly nice to stay in the finest hotel rooms and have luxury cars sent to pick you up for all of the WWE-related events which was not something the company did regularly for the rank and file wrestlers. And Drew wasn't without his charms. He could be funny and chivalrous and God help any person who wanted to give Mandy a hard time. It generally only took a menacing glance from him to put any would-be annoying fan in their place before they did something unwise. On top of all of that Drew was the perfect workout partner. The man positively lived for the gym which was certainly not a foreign idea to a workout warrior like Mandy.

Professionally Mandy had thus far made a name for herself primarily in the tag team realm, first with her longtime friend and tag partner Sonya Deville and then later with fellow sculpted blonde Dana Brooke. She had thus far managed to capture the tag team titles on several occasions which was certainly quite an accomplishment but Mandy strove for higher goals. Individual gold was what she craved and in Mandy's mind the only thing standing in her way of winning the Raw Women's Championship was the current champion...Sasha Banks!

Small in stature at 5 feet 5 inches tall and 114 pounds but hugely talented, Sasha was a force of nature and an absolute legend in the women's division. A 5 time Raw women's champion who was as gorgeous as she was lethal in the ring, Sasha had been something of an idol of Mandy's and someone who Mandy aspired to be like as she trained to be a wrestler and cut her teeth in the NXT. All of that hero worship ceased however once Mandy actually met Sasha.

Mandy never could fully articulate what it was about The Boss that bothered her so much but from the moment they met she had felt it. It certainly wasn't a professional jealousy. Dating Drew had taught Mandy that being the champ you were just treated differently then everyone else and she was okay with that. She knew that Sasha had earned her spot and certainly didn't begrudge her the perks that came along with the title. Plus Mandy felt confident that one day it would be her turn to carry that belt and get those privileges and she intended to run with the ball when that day finally came.

It also wasn't the fact that Sasha was an out and proud lesbian that bothered Mandy. The beautiful blonde had been BFF's with Sonya Deville for years after all and anything but a homophobe. "Love is love" was Mandy's belief so interacting with someone of a different sexual orientation then herself wasn't even a thought.

And it certainly wasn't the fact that Sasha occasionally made sexual overtures towards Mandy that annoyed her. Again Sonya herself had said things so much cruder to Mandy than Sasha ever had over the years which, even if Mandy wasn't into her, she did have to admit she found kind of flattering.

If she was honest with herself, what really bothered Mandy was the way Sasha seemed to look down at her as though Mandy was some kind of peasant child who could never hope to reach the level of the queen in the ring. Oh, Sasha was definitely an amazing worker, any fool could see that, but Mandy felt in her heart that the gap between them wasn't as wide as many of the so called experts seemed to think. She was putting in the hard work at the gym and in the ring, getting better every day and she was determined that soon she would show everyone who doubted her, including Sasha Banks just how talented she was.

It was with all of these things swimming in her mind that Mandy gave the interview that would change her life forever.

***

Mandy had just scored a huge upset win over the former women's champion Charlotte Flair at SummerSlam which few would have predicted. And although the win was made possible when Mandy's friend and tag partner Dana Brooke distracted Charlotte allowing Mandy to score the roll-up pinfall victory she was nonetheless proud of her victory. It made her feel invincible to know that she had come in and knocked off one of the greatest female wrestlers of all time.

Kayla Braxton, one of the WWE's backstage announcers caught up with her moments after the win as Mandy was still buzzing with adrenaline from her victory.

"Mandy what an incredible upset tonight!" Kayla exclaimed. "What's next for you after that victory over Charlotte?"

"Upset?" Mandy exclaimed. "You call that an upset? It was only an upset if you haven't been paying attention to my matches! I'm Mandy Rose, the Golden Goddess, after all and any goal I set my mind on achieving, I achieve! And as for what's next Kayla, well...Sasha Banks better watch her back because this Golden Goddess just might be coming for her gold!"

"Okay you heard it here first folks," A wide-eyed Kayla said as Mandy confidently strode off. "Mandy Rose has her eyes on the championship and she wants Sasha! Now let's send it back out to Byron and Corey!"

A short time later Mandy returned to the dressing room to shower and change. She expected to have the place to herself as most of the roster would be gathered backstage at the monitors to watch the main event of Drew McIntyre vs. Daniel Bryan. Mandy herself never did like to watch Drew's matches live. She preferred to sit down with him and listen to him break the match down move by move as they watched the video together a few days later.

Much to her surprise though, the locker room wasn't completely empty. As she entered she found none other than Sasha Banks making herself comfortable in a chair still clad in her ring attire with her belt slung over one shoulder and her feet casually propped up on one of the benches. She looked so relaxed and carefree in her pose, almost as though she owned not only the room but quite possibly the entire arena.

"Nice match tonight cupcake!" Sasha said with a cool smile, glancing at her nails and barely looking up at Mandy. "You really showed some great moves out there Mandy. I guess Charlotte underestimated you. A former champion like her should know better than to take anyone lightly, even a newbie like you."

"Is there something you want Sasha?" Mandy replied. She realized that obviously Sasha must've heard her challenge and was now here to try to intimidate her but she was determined not to let the champion ruin her good mood and thus she had no patience for such threats at the moment.

Sasha cooly rose from her seat and strode across the room to where Mandy was now standing with her back against one of the lockers.

"Hmmm, is there something I want?" Sasha repeated as she maneuvered herself uncomfortably close to Mandy and put her hand on the wall beside Mandy's head. She looked Mandy up and down in an exaggerated fashion and continued. "Now that is such a loaded question coming from a woman built like you baby. Believe me there are a LOT of things I want from you!"

Mandy was quite used to Sasha's advances and always viewed them as a harmless albeit crude (and maybe a little bit flattering) bit of flirting. She knew the best thing to do was to just roll with it and never show Sasha any bit of weakness.

"Oh Sasha," She sighed, cupping Sasha's cheeks and looking her in the eye. "How many times do I have to tell you sweetie? You are NEVER gonna get it! For one, I'm not gay and for two even if I were it wouldn't be you. I would be with someone much...classier."

Mandy felt certain that would shut Sasha up but the little champ just flashed a big smile.

"Oh no, no no," Sasha smiled. "I don't think you want classy at all baby! Classy is just another word for nice and I'm guessing that nice is what Drew gives you! I can give you something much better and a hell of a lot more fun than that. I'm thinking that you like it dirty! And once you admit to yourself that you are a dirty girl I think you'll have so much more fun. Maybe then you'll come and pay me a visit and I can show you what dirty really means?"

Mandy didn't want to give Sasha the satisfaction of knowing how annoyed she was when Sasha brought up Drew's name but she felt her blood boiling and her cheeks turning rosy in frustration.

"I...you..." Mandy tried to think of some witty retort but her brain seemed to freeze up and no words escaped her lips.

Sasha just stood there grinning. She could see that she'd flustered her beautiful rival and was savoring every delicious moment of it.

"Yeah that's what I thought," She finally said when Mandy failed to reply. But as she turned to walk away Mandy quickly saw an opportunity and decided to go for it.

Sasha felt Mandy's hand grab her arm and spun back around.

"Title match!" Mandy declared.

"Excuse me?" Sasha replied. "You may have gotten a fluke win over Charlotte tonight but you've only been in the business for 10 minutes. You're hardly ready for a shot at the belt. Why should I give you a title match?"

"Because I have something that you want," Mandy answered. "Me."

"Oooohhh this sounds juicy," Sasha smiled. "Go on."

"You give me a shot at the title and if I lose I'll go on a date with you," Mandy declared. "Nothing sexual, just a date."

"Honey, everything about a date with me is sexual," Sasha insisted. "Even if I don't get my hands on that sexy body of yours."

"Fine, whatever you say," Mandy replied dismissively. "Not that I'll have to worry about that anyway because I'm going to win. What do you say Sasha? Do we have a deal?"

Sasha pondered the proposition momentarily before replying.

"Okay girl, you're on," She replied. "And Mandy?"

"Yes?"

"Wear something sexy," Sasha said before giving the blonde a quick wink and turning to leave.

Mandy gulped as she watched Sasha sashay out of sight. Sasha certainly seemed confident which made Mandy wonder for the first time if maybe she'd made a huge mistake.

***

The match that following Monday night could not have started worse for Mandy. She only managed to get a few offensive moves in on Sasha early on and spent most of the match trying to catch the much quicker champion.

She finally caught up with Sasha mid match however and once she did Mandy was relentless. She suplexed Sasha three straight times before climbing to the top rope to start the sequence of moves Mandy felt certain would lead her to victory.

As Mandy stood atop the top rope and looked down at Sasha lying on her back in the middle of the ring she wanted to take a moment to soak in the sound of the crowd.

"This is the last moment of my journey to the top," She thought as the crowd roared in approval and Mandy soared from the top rope, hitting a gorgeous splash on her prone opponent. The only thing left to do was to hit the Bed of Roses and then the championship would be hers.

But as Mandy picked up Sasha's limp body and positioned her for the signature move she heard the crowd pop again and saw Charlotte Flair sprinting towards the ring looking for payback. Mandy dropped Sasha and ran to the ropes to confront Charlotte.

"No way is she going to ruin my moment!" Mandy thought. She prepared to face Charlotte's wrath but the former champion never made it to the ring. Instead she was intercepted by Dana Brooke who was at ringside in Mandy's corner.

The two women tumbled to the floor at ringside in an all out brawl and Mandy stood watching for a long moment before suddenly realizing that she had forgotten about Sasha! In a panic she wheeled back around to check on her opponent only to catch a boot to the stomach which was quickly followed by The Boss' finishing maneuver Bankrupt!

Mandy hit the ground in a daze and barely heard the referee count to 3 before Sasha's music started blasting over the arena sound system and the crowd went crazy!

What had happened?

The buxom blonde sat up and looked over at Sasha who was grinning ear to ear as she pranced around the ring in victory.

"I'll see you tonight baby," She teased before blowing her fallen opponent a kiss and heading up the ramp leaving a stunned Mandy sitting alone in the middle of the ring.

***

Mandy took the next few hours to regroup mentally and come to grips with the fact that she was about to go on an actual date with Sasha Banks. She decided that if she was going to humiliate herself like that she might as well try to salvage a rematch with the champ.

"I fucking had her!" Mandy thought bitterly as she applied her lipstick. "If it wasn't for stupid Charlotte I'd be the women's champion right now instead of embarrassing myself like this and having to beg for another title shot!"

But as she took one last look in the mirror even Mandy had to admit that maybe embarrassing was the wrong choice of word. She had on a pair of skin tight blue jeans which really accentuated her sculpted bubble butt and a midriff exposing orange tank top. Mandy looked good...damn good! Her hope was that if she distracted Sasha enough and played nice that she could fool The Boss into giving her that rematch she so desperately craved.

"Remember Mandy it's just a date," she told herself as she finished up. "You don't have to do anything but have a few drinks and smile. It'll be over before you know it."

But while playing nice was Mandy's plan heading out the door, that plan got thrown out the window mere moments into the date.

Sasha's plan for the evening was to grab a few drinks and then go dancing at one of the nearby clubs. But seeing as they were in Philadelphia and it was the heart of wrestling country she chose an obscure bar for them to meet at in the hopes that nobody would recognize them. To top it off Mandy's GPS then got her lost and stuck in traffic and by the time she arrived at the bar she was already feeling quite cross.

"Hey sexy!" She heard Sasha call out as she entered the door to the bar. Sasha was sitting at the end of the bar drinking a fruity looking cocktail with a little umbrella poking out of the top of it. Mandy thought she looked so smug and arrogant, smiling down at her like a queen who was about to hear the grievances of one of the poor townspeople.

"Hi," Mandy grudgingly responded with a slight sneer as she joined the champ.

"Damn cupcake you look absolutely ravishing!" Sasha exclaimed, standing up and giving Mandy a little peck on the cheek as she joined her.

Mandy's face flushed and she nervously glanced around the room to see if anyone was watching them but luckily there were only three other people in the bar and none of them were paying the two women any attention.

"Uh...thanks," she quietly replied before more forcefully adding. "And could you not call me cupcake, it's very demeaning!"

"Oh relax girl," Sasha said with a dismissive wave. "Let's forget about all of the rivalry bullshit and just have some fun tonight."

"Fine, let's just get this over with," Mandy agreed but it was clear that she was still quite tense.

Sasha had been uncomfortably eyeing her like a hungry wolf eyes a rabbit and Mandy just wanted to slink out of the door more than anything.

The two women sat there in awkward silence for a few seconds until the bartender finally moved to within earshot.

"Girl you need a drink!" Sasha exclaimed which was the first thing that she had said which Mandy agreed with her about. "Bartender please get the lady a vodka tonic."

"I..." Mandy started to object on principle because she was annoyed at Sasha for choosing her drink. But on the other hand she did enjoy a good vodka tonic and it sounded great right now so she decided to let the transgression stand. "Oh...yeah, that's fine I guess."

Sasha smiled and took a sip from her straw, shooting Mandy a flirty sideways glance. She knew the sexy blonde wanted desperately not to be here but Sasha also knew that she had her right where she wanted her.

"So I guess I should say, 'Congratulations,' on a well fought match," Sasha offered, extending her hand. "You were really good out there tonight Mandy. Sincerely."