The Submissive Temp Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian looked to be in shock. I took charge and undressed him. He had a small cock and it was flaccid. I played with it with my hands, urging it to become erect, and then as I did that I kissed him. I took one of his hands and placed it on my left boob.

"You have a wedding ring on," Brian said.

"Open marriage," I lied. I sank to my knees and took his small cock in my mouth. I took in the whole thing. No need to have any deep throat skills.

"Oh, my goodness. What's your name again?" Brian groaned.

I stopped sucking. "I'm Sally. Pleased to meet you Brian."

"Are you a lady of the evening?" Brian asked.

I stopped sucking and stood up. "What? You're asking me if I'm a whore?"

"Well, why are you doing this? You don't even know me," Brian said.

I thought about just telling him that I'm a slut. I am one, after all. The idea though of being a whore, or play acting at being one, turned me on, suddenly.

"Yes, I'm a whore. Dakota hired me. You're already paid for," I said, mostly just because I was so pissed off, but also to act the part for my own amusement. "Suck or fuck?"

"Let's fuck. It will be my first time," he said.

Brian was around twenty-four or so and this would be his first time? Amazing.

"What better way to learn than with a whore," I said, getting into my new role and teasing the shit out of the jerk. I wasn't even sure he knew I was being sarcastic.

I led Brian to the bed and I told the two lovers to make some room for us. It was, after all, a queen-sized bed. Dakota was lost to her lust and still moaning loudly, but Drew heard us and he moved over, and since his cock was inside Dakota she obviously had to move, too.

Brian froze, staring at his two friends fuck. I imagine he had never seen two people fuck before. I also guessed he had the hots for Drew's lover Dakota. He struck me as that kind of pathetic man.

I turned his head to face my boobs. I bounced then, and refocused his attention on me, a naked woman waiting for him to lose his virginity with my considerable female charms.

Brian came inside me within ten seconds. I went down on him to get him hard again, and he was hard in record time. I guided him back in and this time he lasted a good long time. His cock may have been small, but it felt wonderful inside me. Unlike my previous fucks that afternoon with Diego, Miguel, Steve, and especially Rodrigo, Brian fucked me tenderly, even lovingly. It was delightful and I had yet another orgasm. Brian did too, of course.

Drew and Dakota had already finished and watched me climax, followed soon after by Brian's second ejaculation inside me. Dakota and I were finally sated. It was quite awkward as the four of us lounged around naked in the hotel room.

It also became dangerous. Drew was giving me the look. How would Dakota react if Drew wanted me right after he had driven her to paradise? She was in love with him, after all. It would not be a good idea. Just as I was beginning to worry for everyone concerned, Dakota said to me, "Want to swap men, Sally?"

Dakota never got over that day on Rivonine. The intense effect lasted for four days with her, and I have no idea how many men got to enjoy the pleasures of her flesh, but it was a lot. She went through the dozen condoms I gave her the first two days, and I hope to God she bought more of them!

Drew at first was really into the new and improved Dakota. Anytime he wanted to have sex, she was ready, eager, and wet. He began to push the envelope. They ended up having sex in Central Park, in Church during services, and Dakota even blew him in the subway one night on a mostly empty train.

Drew knew Dakota was fucking other men too, but he felt as long as he got her love and her loving whenever he wanted it, it was okay. When Dakota gave him an STD however, he began to realize just how strange their relationship had become. He knew he would never meet another woman like Dakota, and he did not know what to do. He wanted to keep her, but he could not change her. His cuckold status was getting to him. Yet he loved her. Life is complicated.

Dakota cried when he told her it was over. It was hard for him to watch the woman he loved cry, and to know he was making her cry. He was going to miss the sex as well as the constant love she gave him. Could he really give all that up, just because she gave him gonorrhea?

He did what he felt he had to do, and he never got over her, even after he found someone else, married, had two children, and felt he was in love, he still missed the wonder that was named Dakota.

Even after the effects of Rivonine had worn off, Dakota was a changed person. She was still a wonderful friend, don't get me wrong, but she had experienced the joy of orgasming, and while she no longer sought gangbangs and swapping, it nevertheless was much too easy for a man to get her into bed. All he had to do was to buy her a drink, for example. She was the lab slut of the chemistry department. Everyone knew it, and when one of her colleagues got horny, whether he was married or not, he knew he could always enjoy the charms Dakota offered. Many men partook, and Dakota smiled through it all.

Dakota constantly pestered me for more Rivonine. I had to say no, because for me it was a matter of life and death. I needed those pills! I figured the Rivonine had altered Dakota's brain. Just one pill had turned a conservative woman, mostly uninterested in sex before, into a sexpot constantly on the make. Taking one (and only one!) Rivonine capsule had transformed Dakota into a slut happy to bed any man who bought her a drink in a bar. That's quite an effect for any drug!

I was now down to taking one a day. The virus was keeping Rivonine's side effects (just barely) bearable, but it gave me cause; could the Rivonine or the virus also be permanently affecting my brain? I had an appointment coming up with Dr. Green. I decided to tell him Dakota's story and to ask him these questions, point blank.

**********

12