All Comments on 'The Substitute'

by rosyhead

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7about 18 years ago
Very hot & erotic story!

Makes me wonder how often things like this happen without us knowing about it? Would like to have him take her up on her offer to do what he wants. She seemed to be in charge this episode. Also what happened to the coed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mom shays she'll show him how to fuck

This is a very humorous story as mom say’s now fuck me.

The writing could stand some feelings being shown by the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This story...

..is a little cliched (mum "saves" son from scheming girlfriend by letting him fuck her instead) and as suggested below there's no much emotional involvement, but the writing does show promise and I'd suggest you keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
substitue

very good could use some writing style

keep it going

tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good efort for the first one

rosyhead:

From your author's site I assume this is your first try and it's not bad. The other commentors have made suggestions so I won't bother. I'll just say there's more to tell so keep writing. Thank You Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
moms

I guess there are more moms out there like this than I thought.My mom gives me all the pussy I want so I will stay in school.She is 39 has 34c tits some what wide hips not fat at all, just full figured.She wears the sexiest thigh length girdles satin with lace trim.She knows that I get the biggest hardons when she lets me see her in them.When she is to fucked out from either me or my father fucking her she gets my sister to fill in.We are a very loving family I guess. Would rosyhead write a story about this please. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
oh man!

I loved her thick pubic hair and her muscles as they clamped down and worked their way up and down his shaft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"At that very moment all thoughts of my mother left my head and were replaced by thoughts of a hugely desirable woman"

In my opinion, that's the one false note in this excellent story of hot motherfucking. Mike is a normal, very fit boy, and I think it's impossible that he should ever lose sight of whose cunt it is he's sticking his fat young prick into. I bet that's more than half the thrill, the wrenching excitement for any young motherfucker--knowing that it's his very own mother's mommy-hole that he's tearing up with his stiff prick. I enjoyed the comment of the guy who wrote "moms." He's fucked both his mother and his sister. Way to go, pal! You're a model to all young guys, keep plugging those tight family holes. Family fucking is much more popular than a scared society cares to know. One thing--the participants all love each other: mothers and sons, dads and their little princesses, hunky big brothers and their sweet kid sisters. Also it's so damn convenient. No one blabs, and the stiff cocks and loaded balls and wet twats are right there, in the bosom of the loving family. You could say that the creamy semen in those loaded family balls is the glue that holds a loving family together. The family cunts love that stuff, it makes them cum like crazy. Maybe some day family fucking'll become the national pastime. It sure beats TV.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous