The Substitute Housewife Pt. 03

Story Info
Man has to stand in for his bosses' wife.
845 words
4.61
24.2k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

This is a short part. I have covid and am trying to get better.

As we entered, I saw what was laid out on the bed. Shirley must have done this while I was getting the dinner.

It was a dark blue silk teddy. One piece with spaghetti straps and 2 inches of black lace around the bust and legs. It looked like it was made of liquid. I knew I loved the silk knickers I was wearing. How would this feel? Next to it was a matching silk negligee.

"I hope you like it. I got it for Susan last year. She never wore it."

Said Ken.

"Why wouldn't she wear it? It looks amazing."

I said this way too quickly. Giving away my newfound love and appreciation of female clothing.

Ken saw my embarrassment and touched my shoulder.

"Don't worry Sue. I really appreciate what you are doing for me. Are you sure you are ok sleeping with me?"

"Oh, no it's fine. I understand we will have to appear as a normal married couple. It's not like something is going to happen is it?"

I turned away. I couldn't look at him as he answered.

"Er, no. No of course not."

He sounded almost disappointed. I felt the same in an odd way. Did I really want to have sex with my boss? This wasn't normal. Then again, nothing about this was normal.

Ken helped me out of my corset. I went to the en-suite to wash and dress while Ken used one of the other bathrooms. I found a spare toothbrush and looked at my face as I cleaned my teeth. Even with most of my makeup removed, my arched eyebrows and hair still made me look like a woman. Why had I never noticed this before?

The teddy felt wonderful. The lace tickled my legs as I drew it up to my chest. The touch of the silk on my smooth body made me feel jealous. I was 29 years old and because I was born a man, I had been denied this feeling. It wasn't fair. Everyone should feel this. At least once in their life anyway.

I left the negligee off and climbed into bed next to Ken.

"Do you want to read? Shirley left some women's magazines. You know? to get you in the mindset."

"Yes, dear. I believe I will."

He smiled and handed me a "Woman's Own".

I read a recipe for cauliflower cheese. A short romance and an article on whether knee-length boots or ankle boots were best. I loved the look of both. I must look through the shoe closet to see if there were any that would fit.

I really was getting into this role. Ken yawned.

"Big day tomorrow. We had better get some rest."

The light went off.

"Goodnight dear," I said.

"Goodnight my love," said Ken.

I turned and stretched. The lace of the teddy slipped between the cheeks of my bottom. The feeling was incredible. The bed was so soft. I was asleep in moments.

I woke to an unfamiliar feeling. Someone was curled around me. I was being spooned. I could feel Ken's breath on the back of my neck. His strong arm was around my waist pulling me into his hard body.

The feeling melted me inside. I felt vulnerable but safe. It was like I was his. He was claiming me and protecting me even though he was asleep.

I wiggled slightly to get more comfortable. His right arm slipped down to my hip and pulled my bottom into his groin. I felt him harden. His hard member straining against his shorts, pushing against my silk and lace-covered bottom.

Oh my god. I wanted him them. Just the feeling of being cared for and cherished made me want to submit to him.

He kissed the back of my neck.

"I love you Suzi babe."

He thought I was his wife. In a way I was I suppose. Suddenly his body went rigid. He sat up and turned the light on.

"I...I. I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself. You smell just like her. What must you think of me?"

"It's OK Ken. I understand. I'm not offended."

"No, but I almost. I mean I nearly. you know."

"Ken. It's not something I normally tell someone, but it wouldn't be my first time."

"Really? I always took you as straight. You don't act gay."

I laughed.

"You have an old fashion view of sexuality Ken. I don't really think I'm straight or gay. I have not had sex for years, but I have been with women and men. I enjoyed your attention. Would you hug me again?"

"Why of course. Susan was never touchy-feely. She used to push me away. I always enjoyed hugging."

We settled back down and returned to our "spoon". I felt really good nestled into his body. I could feel by the pressure on my buttocks that he was too.

I fell back to sleep with dreams of being his wife forever.

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers