The Substitute Housewife Pt. 02

Story Info
A young guy is forced to take the place of his boss's wife.
1.8k words
4.59
31.2k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

We left for Ken's house immediately. As we went through the main office he nodded to Shirly and she followed on behind us.

"Before you ask, she did a good job of making you look like a woman at the party, so she's going to help now."

Shirley gave me her lopsided grin. She was a kinky woman. I was sure she was enjoying every minute of this.

As Ken's Tesla crunched up the gravel drive I took in the large six-bedroom house. Six bedrooms, why would a couple with no kids need six bedrooms? Then it struck me what I was getting into. I had agreed so readily. Partly to help keep the company afloat, but mostly to keep my dream of a life on the water alive.

I had no idea how long Mr. Yasimo was going to be here. All the time he was here I would have to stay acting as Ken's wife. What if he came to Ken's home? I would have to play the role of a housewife and hostess!

I could not drop out of character. I was trapped as a man's wife. A homemaker. The thought of this terrified me, and yet I could feel myself getting hard. What was going on with me? I did enjoy being dressed at Christmas, but this was real. I had to really BE a woman in the eyes of the world.

Ken let us in and pointed out the main bedroom to Shirley.

"Her clothes and makeup are all there as well as in the en-suite. If you need anything just buy it and give you the money. I'm going back to the office." Said Ken.

Shirley winked at me and said,

"Come on Susan. You have a lot of practicing to do."

The bedroom was larger than my entire bedsit. Shirley started going through the drawers and huge walk-in closet.

"Oh yes, there is plenty here. We will have no trouble. Here take this razor and shave off everything you can reach."

I gave her a blank look as I held the pink razor.

"Your legs, under your arms, everywhere. I'll be in after a few minutes to help."

"What! I can do it myself, Shirley."

"No, you can't. Hair remover would have been better but you need to make sure you are smooth all over."

After my shower and shave, I felt like a plucked chicken. The air on my completely hairless body felt raw but somehow sensuous. I had no idea that women felt this sensation when naked. I could hardly look Shirley in the eye. She had shaved between my buttocks and around my groin.

"Right Peter, until this is over you have to be Susan. For the sake of the company and Ken. You have to be his wife from inside and out."

"How much is he paying you, Shirley? I know you enjoy doing this sort of thing, but I can't imagine you'd do this for free."

"He told me if it works out I get £20k. So you better not fight me."

Shirley proceeded to trim and brush my hair into a "bob" style, then she began to paint my toenails. After she finished painting my fingernails she said.

"False nails would have been better. It takes too long to get used to doing everyday things if you're not used to it though. Just don't cut them, and keep them polished."

She then sat me down and did my makeup. It hurt when she re-opened the holes in my ears for the pearl earrings.

I saw what she had laid out on the bed. It did not look like the type of underwear your average wife would wear. I stepped into the black silk panties. Susan had an expensive taste in lingerie. The next thing she wanted me to wear was a basque corset. She helped me put it on and tightened the laces. I could hardly breathe. She stuffed the cups with stockings, then had me put on a pair of black seamed nylons.

The stocking glided up my smooth legs. The feeling of the nylon on my smooth silky legs was incredible. After I had fastened the garter tabs couldn't help rubbing my legs together.

"Come on Susan we need to get your slip and dress on."

The slip was black nylon with lace around the breasts and hem. The dress was high-necked loose-fitting and made of black cotton. It flared slightly at the hips, giving me a more feminine shape. As I moved I felt the silky slip glide across my nylon-covered legs.

"Feels lovely doesn't it?"

I looked up feeling a little guilty to be enjoying these feminine sensations.

"I am so aware of what I'm wearing. I can feel my legs in the nylons. My toes and feet feel different. I can hardly breathe, but the corset. It's like I'm being hugged."

What I didn't tell her was that my cock was straining against its silk panty prison. Was it the silk and nylon? Was it my imagination? The thoughts running through my head were making me feel faint.

I imagined a life where I dressed like this every day. I would wander about this large house, hovering, polishing, making beds, and cooking. I imagined my heels clicking against the stone floor in the kitchen. I could imagine the feel of the garter straps tugging my stockings as I bent. The taste of my lipstick and the smell of my perfume. The perfect housewife. Trapped in a life of pampered servitude. I shivered. Just the thought almost bringing on a small orgasm.

Why was I feeling like this? I had a girlfriend for a few months when I was at Uni. We had sex a few times. I sort of enjoyed it, but couldn't really see what the fuss was about. The only time I had sex with a man was when I was homeless for a few months. I was offered a place to stay by a single older guy at the burger restaurant I was working at. One night we both got drunk and ended up in bed together.

I didn't dislike the sex, but it was the companionship I enjoyed. After he "had his way" with me. He would snuggle up to me. Hold me tight against his body. I think a lifetime of uncaring foster parents made me just want to be cared for. I felt safe in his arms. It ended when he met a woman. He felt guilty about taking advantage of me. I never saw it that way. I think he had a hang-up about thinking he might be gay. I never had that hang-up. For me, you find love where you can. Love is love.

"Earth calling Susan."

"Sorry, Shirley. I was miles away."

"Right now shoes. I saw you stumble a bit at Christmas. A real woman hardly ever does that, unless she's drunk. I have got you the lowest heels from her closet. See how you get on. "

I slipped into the 2-inch black court shoes. They were a little tight and I felt my buttocks tense slightly as my posture changed.

"I going to teach you how to do housework and cook all while looking amazing. We women don't do it all the time but we can. You need to make Mr. Yasimo believe you are a woman. A traditional housewife in every sense of the word."

I already knew how to cook and do most housework. Although I must admit I did need instruction on using all the gadgets in the kitchen. I had a small oven and a microwave. Ken's kitchen had every modern gadget you could fit in a kitchen.

As I worked I forgot what I was wearing. Shirley corrected my gestures.

"Keep your elbows tight into your sides. Smaller steps. Smile. Knees together!"

By 6 pm I was exhausted. I heard the front door open. It was Ken.

"Wow, Shirley. You have done an amazing job! Peter.. I mean Susan. You look fantastic."

I felt a flutter in my stomach. I blushed. I was not used to compliments. I had never been given one. This felt nice.

"Right you two. You are meant to be a couple. Act like one."

"Oh, of course." Said Ken.

He held both my hands and pulled me towards him. I looked up into his eyes. Did I see lust? He leaned down and kissed me full on the lips.

"Oh thank you, love. Did you have a good day?" I said.

Shirley had told me to act the part. I was trying my best to imagine what a good wife would do when her husband came home.

"Go through to the dining room both of you. I bring you a drink. Dinner will be ready in ten minutes."

Ken smiled at Shirley.

"You have done wonders, Shirley. The real Susan was never that nice. Thank you, Susan. I'll have a scotch on the rocks. But you know that being my wife don't you?"

"Of course, I do my love. Shirley?"

"I'll have white wine please."

Shirley winked at me and mouthed, "Well done".

I loved the praise. I was grinning while I finished the spaghetti bolognese. I paused again as I was plating it up.

Would I like to have to dress like a housewife and act like a housewife at all time? All day every day, 365 days a year, without time off? Keep myself pretty for my husband, sweet-smelling perfect at all times? Dressed in pretty clothes, being cared for by a man?

What was happening to me? My dream was to wander the waterways. Not to be a woman and housewife. What had the costume at Christmas triggered in me? It was like the clothes were changing the way my mind worked.

We sat and ate our meal. I kept my voice soft and light just as Shirley instructed me. After a few more drinks we all relaxed a little. While we chatted I felt Ken's hand on my knee. He squeezed slightly and looked me in the eyes. I looked away, embarrassed. It felt good, but I didn't know how I should react.

"Time for me to go home," Shirley said.

"Thank you, Shirley. You have done wonders. If you can come back tomorrow it would be great. As far as everyone at the office knows you are both at a conference."

"How long have we got to prepare Ken? When will Mr. Yasimo arrive?" I said.

"He should be here tomorrow night. He's staying with us here."

This was news to me. I assumed he would be in a hotel. That meant I would have to stay as Susan all the time. While Mr. Yasimo was in the U.K. I was trapped as Susan, Ken's wife. For a while at least.

I felt elated.

"I've called you a cab Shirley. Susan has had a long day. It's about time I took my wife to bed."

I looked at him. I was a little shocked. Part of me wanted this. Part of me was screaming, "what the hell are you doing?"

He stood next to the table holding out his hand. I took it and we walked up the stairs to our bedroom.

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers