The Substitute Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly deleted the texts and placed my phone to the side, "It's Kayla! Asking when we will be back tomorrow..." I lied smoothly as Miguel grunted, "Tell her tomorrow morning by 10..." he grumbled before dozing off again.

While Miguel was speaking, my phone chimed three more times, which I knew were all messages from Duane. They wouldn't stop until I joined them outside.

I waited a few minutes to hear Miguel's soft snores before picking up my phone and angrily messaging him, "OK, fine... but ONLY for a few minutes!" I typed and pressed send.

I looked over at Miguel, who was sleeping soundly and got out of bed, tiptoeing towards the door. I slowly opened the bedroom door, closed it behind me quietly, and stepped out into the living room to find Duane, Jake, Marvin, Winston, and Kyle, all waiting for me eagerly.

"Took you long enough, Coach..." Duane smirked at me as I blushed under their gaze.

I crossed my arms defensively in front of my tits and glared at Duane, "What do you want? I'll only stay for a few minutes, so you'd better make this quick!" I hissed at him.

"Well, we won... so... we want our reward." Kyle grinned at me, looking at me up and down, eyeing my body hungrily. I bit my lower lip nervously. I was expecting this.

"Yes, I know that..." I replied quietly, jerking my head at the bedroom door, "but we can do that when we return to school. My husband is sleeping just a few feet away!"

"We could... but it's Kyle and Jake's first time being the MVPs, and they can't wait till tomorrow." Marvin grinned at Jake and Kyle, nudging the two best friends with his elbow. Both of them scootched over, making a place for me between them.

"Oh no, no guys... we can't do THAT now..." I blushed furiously, looking over my shoulder at the door towards where Miguel was asleep.

The boys laughed, "Come on, Coach... the Principal won't notice you missing..." Kyle told me, grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me towards them.

I squealed and fell on the mattresses between Kyle and Jake; I looked back at the door in panic, hoping that Miguel hadn't heard my voice before looking back at them, "B-But... what if he hears us?" I whispered.

Jake chuckled, sliding his hand over my bare leg and resting it on my knee. "Don't worry, Coach, he won't hear anything... trust us..." he winked at me, squeezing his hand over my knee as he leaned forward.

I swallowed, my heart pounding nervously as my eyes darted around the room, "OK, boys..." I stuttered, "Just... Just be quiet..." I told them and then looked at their faces, unsure who to kiss. Before I could decide, Kyle leaned forward, cupped my chin in his hand and leaned down, pressing his lips on mine.

My eyes widened in surprise at the suddenness of the act, but I didn't pull back, letting him kiss me. His tongue probed my mouth, licking my lips and slipping past them, tasting me. I moaned, kissing him back slowly until I gasped when Jake leaned in and began kissing my neck.

I pulled my lips away from Kyle and turned to look at Jake, blushing furiously, "W-what are you doing?!" I whispered to him, my heart racing.

"Kissing you, coach... We're both the MVPs tonight, so we get to share." he whispered back huskily, his warm breath tickling my skin as his lips brushed against my neck. I looked at both their faces in shock before looking up at Duane for help.

While I was the teacher and their coach, Duane actually called the shots when it came to these reward sessions. He smirked at me, shrugging his shoulders, "Sorry Coach... they both played a hell of a game today. You don't mind sharing, do you?" he asked me cheekily.

I blushed deeply; I had never kissed two guys at the same time before. I bit my lower lips and nervously looked down at the two 'MVPs', "W-well... I guess... if it's just for today..." I muttered, "But one of you three, keep watch for Miguel!" I hissed at the others.

I then looked at both of them; they had naughty grins on their faces. I reached up with my hands, cupping both their faces and pulling them closer towards me. "Both of you did play an amazing game for me, so I guess you deserve this..." I whispered huskily to them and leaned in, kissing Kyle softly at first and then switching to do the same with Jake. I alternated kissing them more and more deeply each time and moaned as their tongues slid past my lips.

"Mmmmm...Mmmm..." I whimpered as Kyle sucked on my lower lips sensually while his friend leaned in to kiss my neck again, nibbling on my sensitive skin. Kyle pressed his lips harder against mine, forcing his tongue deeper down my throat while Jake kissed and sucked my neck hungrily.

"Ahh... Oh God... Kyle... Jake..." I gasped as both their hands caressed my thighs, stroking my soft, smooth legs as their tongues licked my lips and jaw hungrily. I had to stop myself from moaning as they kissed my lips and neck simultaneously.

As I kissed them, my eyes regularly darted nervously towards the bedroom, praying Miguel didn't wake up. I couldn't believe I was kissing my students like this with my husband sleeping just a few feet away! But they were relentless, their mouths sucking hungrily on my lips as their hands stroked my bare legs sensually.

"Guys, you know that you can feel her tits up too!" Duane whispered to them, tapping them both on their shoulders. I gasped, breaking my kiss to look up at him, "W-wait... what..." I stuttered in shock.

"Well, I got to feel you up last game, Coach... it's only fair they do too!" he smirked at me, and I blushed red, remembering the last game. He was right.

Without missing a beat, Jake and Kyle's hands reached out and grabbed the neckline of my dress eagerly, and I almost gasped out loud as I felt two pairs of hands groping my tits. Duane quickly put his finger on my lips, "Shhh... we don't want Principle Miguel finding out, Coach... Do we?"

I blushed, biting my lips and nodded silently as I felt their hands slide across my tits, cupping them, squeezing them. I gasped, but Kyle muffled my cry with his lips while his friend squeezed my tits playfully over my dress.

I couldn't stop myself from moaning as I kissed Kyle passionately while Jake squeezed my big tits through my top, pinching my nipples as his lips sucked on my earlobe. "I've been dreaming of this for so long", Jake whispered into my ears as he groped my breasts, teasing my hard nipples, "Fuck, her tits are so soft, guys... and her nipples are getting hard too!"

I blushed in embarrassment and wanted to shut his dirty talk up, and the only way that I could think of was my lips. Turning my face towards him, I muttered, "D-don't talk... just kiss me." I parted my lips and kissed Jake. His lips were rougher than Kyle's, but he kissed me with equal hunger, squeezing and groping my big tits as our tongues intertwined with each other.

As I now kissed Jake, Kyle's lips moved down to my neck, and he licked my soft skin, kissing my collarbone as his hands teased my dress, pulling the already deep neckline down even more, exposing my cleavage and black lace bra. "Fucking gorgeous..." he whispered, cupping my tits in his hand and squeezing them firmly.

I was moaning softly, sandwiched in between them as they kissed me and groped my big tits. Kyle's fingers hooked onto my neckline and began pulling it down, exposing my bra-clad tits, and I gasped, pushing Kyle away, "S-stop... Stop..." I exclaimed. This was getting too far out of hand, and I broke the kiss and pulled back.

"Boys, we have to stop... seriously..." I told them breathlessly, trying to fix my dress and cover myself up. Both of them groaned, disappointment on their face, but let me move back. I stole a glance at the others, and my face turned red when I saw the lustful looks on their faces. "Alright, boys... show's over... time for everyone to go to sleep..." I told them firmly, blushing.

The boys grumbled but reluctantly nodded as I got up from between them and walked back to my room, hoping my husband hadn't woken up.

***

Game 4: Richmond Raptors vs Eastwood High

As the next game approached, the basketball team was the hot topic of discussion in school. No basketball team from Richmond had ever made it to the playoffs! Everyone was impressed and excited with the team's turnaround; Miguel was ecstatic that he even had me call over the boys for a nice dinner before the match.

I was very nervous about how they behaved during dinner. I decided to dress as conservatively as possible, wearing a modest knee-length skirt and a loose-fitting blouse, hoping the team would behave themselves in front of Miguel.

"So guys, excited about the big match!" Miguel asked them enthusiastically as we ate dinner. I was sitting beside my husband, with Kayla at my side. Manny never really got along with Duane that much, so he skipped dinner and went over to Diego's house instead.

"Yup, we are practising like crazy these days." Duane answered Miguel with a wide smile, "I think we have a good chance of winning this game too..."

"But aren't Eastwood the favourites to win! They've been on a winning streak this season, and our old Coach Simmons went and joined them as Head Coach!" Kayla asked curiously, looking around the table, "You might have gotten lucky with Westview, but it will be difficult to beat Eastwood?"

Duane looked at Kayla and winked at her, "Well, Kayla... we have something that Eastwood doesn't..." he said confidently, looking at me from the corner of his eye. I blushed at his suggestive tone, knowing exactly what he meant. Kayla looked confused as he continued, "We're the underdogs, and Coach Avy here has promised us an amazing reward if we win..." he grinned at Miguel.

My husband looked at Duane curiously, "Really? What do you mean?" he asked. I bit my lip nervously; my face pale as I looked at him, 'He wouldn't dare!' I thought to myself.

Kyle looked at me, pretending to be mildly surprised, "Didn't you tell him, Coach?" he asked innocently.

I blushed, my cheeks burning in embarrassment as my husband looked at me, arching his eyebrows questioningly, "Tell me what?"

"Oh, it's nothing really; I-I'll be taking the team out for dinner to Bob's Steakhouse if we win..." I lied quickly, smiling nervously at Miguel, "They've been practising so hard... it's not a big deal, really..." I told Miguel, trying to brush the issue aside.

Duane smirked, looking at the rest of the team mischievously before nodding, "Yeah, it's nothing really, Principal Martinez; we're looking forward to that... right guys?" he winked at Jake, Kyle, Marvin and Winston.

"Yeah!" Jake agreed enthusiastically, "Maybe Kayla can join us in the celebration too, Coach?" he grinned at Kayla, his eyes darting to her tits as he looked at her hungrily.

"No, thank you... I'm a cheerleader for the baseball team... not the basketball team..." Kayla replied politely, frowning at Jake, "Plus, Tom's taking me out for a date that night." she added.

"Aww, that's a shame, Kayla! We could've had such fun together..." Marvin sighed, looking at Kayla appreciatively, "Especially if both you and your Mom join us for the special celebration!"

Miguel frowned, noticing how Marvin and the rest of the team were ogling my daughter, "OK, that's enough flirting with my daughter..." he warned Marvin, glaring at him.

Marvin looked at Miguel, pretending to look apologetic, "Sorry, Principal Martinez, I didn't mean anything..." he apologized, smiling at Kayla sheepishly as the team finally shut up and finished their dinner.

***

"I've got good news, Avy. We've almost finalized a new coach for the team. Today might be the last game for you as a coach." Miguel mentioned to me as we both got dressed for work.

"What! What do you mean?" I looked at him with a surprised look on my face.

"Well, I could see that you've been so exhausted lately. I reached out to our old coach, Mr Reed,

and asked if he would be willing to come out of retirement for this season. I'm meeting him tomorrow."

"But you told me I could manage this team this season alone, Miguel!" I looked up at him as he tied his tie.

"Come on honey; you don't think that we can actually win today? Do you? We've had some good luck in the last few games, but we will likely lose today. Coach Simmon's new team has not lost in the past ten games."

I looked at him exasperated, 'How could he think that the last few games were pure luck!' I frowned at him.

"We've worked really hard, Miguel... I think we can win today. In fact, I think I can coach this team all season."

He looked up at me curiously, "You sure... I've already talked to him on the phone. You can focus on your biology class and be free of the team."

"C-can I tell you after today... maybe after the game?" I stuttered nervously as Miguel pulled up his socks and slipped on his shoes.

He looked at me curiously and nodded, "Well, OK... It's your call... Just let me know tomorrow." he said before walking down to breakfast.

'What do I do?' I thought to myself as I dug out a matching bra and panty set I'd worn on our wedding anniversary years ago. The team had asked me to dress extra sexy for the final game, and even though I hated this, I decided to go ahead with it.

The lacy bra was a bit tight around my boobs as I slipped it on. The thong panties hugged my ass tightly as I slipped them on. I pulled up my thigh-high fishnet stockings and sexy black heels, looking at myself in the mirror. 'I haven't worn this in years...' I thought to myself as I admired my reflection.

I then slipped on a tight, white, midriff top with long sleeves and a low-cut neckline over a short pencil skirt. The top hugged my body, highlighting my flat stomach and huge tits as I fixed my hair and put on some makeup. As I checked myself in the mirror again, I blushed when I realized how hot I looked! I had NEVER dressed this sexy to a school event before. I bit my lip, wondering if the boys would win and get to strip me off today.

The game was a nail-biting thriller! All my misgivings about wanting the team to lose were forgotten after my discussion with Miguel. I needed to show him that 'My Team' winning was not just pure luck. I cheered them on from the sidelines. They HAD worked hard for this, and I had completely forgotten our Bet and wanted them to win.

The announcer's voice rang across the court as he called the game out, "Eastwood leads by 1 point with a minute left... The Richmond team have been fighting back from behind all game, but it looks like it might be too late now... Eastwood has the ball; there are 30 seconds left!"

I held my breath nervously as I watched Duane move to the Eastwood player dribbling the ball, "Duane... please... don't let him score..." I whispered under my breath, watching anxiously.

Duane blocked the Eastwood player and stole the ball, passing it to Jake. Jake sprinted down the court, passing to Marvin, who was on the 3-point line. Marvin caught the ball, spun around, and shot it towards the hoop; it flew through the air, hit the rim, and bounced off.

My heart sank, but out of nowhere, Duane ran up to the ball and leapt into the air, jumping higher than anyone else on the court as he slammed the ball through the hoop. The crowd went wild! He had scored with no time left on the clock! We had made it to the playoffs.

As Duane scored the winning basket, I jumped up, screaming and cheering along with Miguel, Kayla and the rest of the crowd! It was unbelievable! We had actually won!

"I can't believe it, Avy... you actually did it!" Isis came running up to me, hugging me as we celebrated on the court. She beamed happily, "You didn't need any stupid incentive after all! Your boys were amazing...! Congratulations!"

I smiled and hugged her back, but my smile was wearing off fast as soon as I heard her words. 'Incentive!'.

My argument with Miguel and the rush of the game had made me briefly forget my promise to the team. I looked at Miguel, my husband, beaming proudly, clapping his hands. I had to tell him about the bet! I couldn't lie to him anymore; maybe he could help, "Miguel, we n-need to talk..." I stammered, walking up to him hesitantly.

"What is it, mi amor? Why do you look so nervous when we have won?" Miguel asked me, smiling widely at me, "Come on, we should go meet the players; they did amazing!" he patted me on the back, pulling me towards my team.

"Miguel, I-It's important, we need to talk..." I pleaded, looking worriedly into his eyes, but before I could finish, the team came up to us, smiling broadly, "Hey, Coach!" Duane grinned at me, "Ready for your part of the deal?"

I froze, looking up at him in horror and then at my husband. Miguel smiled at Duane and patted him on the shoulders, "Oh, are you planning to celebrate with Avy tonight? I thought you would rather go out with your friends!"

"Nah, Principal Martinez..." Duane replied smoothly, smirking mischievously at me and then at my husband, "It wouldn't be the same without the Coach. Right guys?" he asked his teammates. They all nodded their heads, grinning at me as I stood there nervously, my eyes darting between Miguel and my team.

"Well then, I guess you kids better go celebrate then..." Miguel replied obliviously, patting Duane and the rest of the team on their shoulders, "Avy, make sure you take good care of all of them!" he told me, kissing me on my cheek before walking away.

Duane smirked at me, licking his lips as he stared at my big tits, "So Coach... shall we go to the locker room?" he asked me huskily, his eyes boring into mine. I swallowed nervously as the rest of the team surrounded me, their hungry eyes roaming over my body as they stared at my big tits and my curvy body.

"Umm... y-yeah... let's go, boys," I replied weakly, nodding as Duane chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist possessively as he led me away.

***

Chapter 4 : The Bet pays off

Back at the Locker Room, we made sure that no one else was around and locked the door. Everyone else had left after the match was over, and it was just the six of us left in the school. I was in a state of shock as the guys led me out back to the showers and began taking off their clothes in front of me.

I watched the five young black guys strip out of their shirts and shorts before me. Each one was more muscular than the next, and I blushed furiously at the sight of bulges in each of their boxers. They glanced at me casually as they undressed while I stood between them in my tight-fitting dress. Within a few minutes, each was down to their boxers and walked over to surround me on all sides. Duane was directly in front of me, Kyle was to my right, Marvin was on my left, Winston was behind me, and Jake was on the other side. I was in shock as I looked at my almost-naked students.

"Come on, Coach, don't get shy on us now," Duane teased me, shaking me out of my stupor, "We've been waiting for this for weeks... so come on... take those clothes off and let's get into the shower..." he told me, his eyes staring into mine intensely. He stroked my cheek with his palm as I blushed, looking nervously at the ground.

I was thinking about Miguel. What would he say if he knew I was about to show my body to five of my players?! But Miguel wasn't around, and a promise was a promise.

As my students watched, I swallowed my pride and began taking off my shirt, revealing more skin with each button. Soon, my top was completely undone, and I shyly slipped it off of my shoulders, exposing my bra-covered tits to five pairs of eager eyes. The five guys just stared with eyes wide open as I dropped my top to the ground next to me, giving a nice view of my huge tits to the guys. My tits were straining against the fabric practically hanging out of the bra as the thin fabric struggled to hold them back.

"D-don't stare at me like that..." I stuttered self-consciously, crossing my arms in front of me as the guys whistled, appreciating my body as I finally stood there with my tits hanging out of my bra.

1...34567...10